The New Product Release Thread

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Why does Cellucor insist on AAKG? It's in every pre workout they've put out.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
AAKG is good for endurance and pumps I think
Ten years ago most companies thought the same thing. However, it does almost nothing (if anything at all) in terms of pumps.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Black and silver label looks sick and the formula seems like a definite upgrade to me. It's supposed to be a true 1 scooper
It actually looks very good...even with the prop. blend. Not used to Cellucor traveling this path.....this formula is what company's like Animal, etc. are afraid to do for some reason. Cellucor is historically pretty conservative with their formulas.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AAKG is good for endurance and pumps I think
Ten years ago most companies thought the same thing. However, it does almost nothing (if anything at all) in terms of pumps.
Why does Cellucor insist on AAKG? It's in every pre workout they've put out.
purely for marketing, people who are just getting into the industry and those who refuse to believe that arginine doesn't rock

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember years ago buying a little bottle of NOW AAKG powder...smh

lol

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its not useless, you just need to add an additional form of creatine to it in order to reach your daily creatine requirements
Ok, and concerning the "nitrate" part, does it feature pump enhancing properties as other nitrate products?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I remember years ago buying a little bottle of NOW AAKG powder...smh

lol
AAKG....NO2 by MRI....fck they made a LOT of money off a shytty product

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, and concerning the "nitrate" part, does it feature pump enhancing properties as other nitrate products?
Yes it does. Each gram of creatine nitrate contains 67.5% creatine and 32.5% nitrate, meaning you’ll get 675mg of creatine in each gram of the ingredient and 325mg nitrate in each gram.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
They still do... NO2 Black, NO2 Black Full Cycle, Black Powder... same old sht
Can't say I ever used it but use to see this and CE2(white and purple box yellow lettering) selling for like 90 bucks at gnc. Crazy thing is people bought it at that price.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What Keto Bomb actually is though, is a zero sugar ketogenic creamer for coffee and tea. The convenient formula promises to burn fat as fuel, promote performance and energy, and support overall weight loss.

no formula yet.
This looks awesome. Would definitely buy this.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Performax Labs MassMax XT
Looks good.
I am glad They didnt mentioned Turkesterone in RCE. If they did, I would laugh. (That is typical fail supplement companies make because they dont know what they are doing).

Perfomax know what they are doing :)

I wonder why they just mentioned those ecdysteroids... i wonder what standardization it is. HPLC or UV tested etc

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks good.
I am glad They didnt mentioned Turkesterone in RCE. If they did, I would laugh. (That is typical fail supplement companies make because they dont know what they are doing).

Perfomax know what they are doing :)

I wonder why they just mentioned those ecdysteroids... i wonder what standardization it is. HPLC or UV tested etc
The three points that differentiate our material vs. other unpopular materials:

1. Utilizing RCE: Most companies might try Using inferior sources like Suma Root. RCE has been proven to be a far superior source of ecdy and produces significantly better results than other inferior sources.

2. Whole RCE Plant Extract Out Performs Isolated Compounds: Using highly standardized extracts or ‘pure’ ecdysteroids. While 20-HE is the most well studied and out performs other ecdysterones its clear that a full spectrum of extract of RCE is far superior then one specific compound. This could be due to multiple other anabolic ecdysterones like Polypodyne B or other constituents found in RCE like nitrogen-bearing alkaloids, larger triterpenes, etc

3. Utilizing HPLC vs. UV. Lastly is the testing method. Most low quality Ecdysterone extracts are tested via UV which results in very unreliable readings. 1 RCE extract could test at 95% 20-HE via UV and actually contain as little as 10-15% 20-HE. It is important for proper standardization that ecdysterones are tested HPLC for accurate measurements. This also ensures that from one lot to the next the materials are nearly identical where as with UV detection there could be huge differences.

MassMax XT uses a 40% 20-HE HPLC extract as 20-HE is the most active ecdysterone, however we also kept it at that low standardization to ensure the presences of all other ecdysterones as well as other constituents like nitrogen-bearing alkaloids, larger triterpenes, etc

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established

1. Utilizing RCE: Most companies might try Using inferior sources like Suma Root. RCE has been proven to be a far superior source of ecdy and produces significantly better results than other inferior sources.

2. Whole RCE Plant Extract Out Performs Isolated Compounds: Using highly standardized extracts or ‘pure’ ecdysteroids. While 20-HE is the most well studied and out performs other ecdysterones its clear that a full spectrum of extract of RCE is far superior then one specific compound. This could be due to multiple other anabolic ecdysterones like Polypodyne B or other constituents found in RCE like nitrogen-bearing alkaloids, larger triterpenes, etc

3. Utilizing HPLC vs. UV. Lastly is the testing method. Most low quality Ecdysterone extracts are tested via UV which results in very unreliable readings. 1 RCE extract could test at 95% 20-HE via UV and actually contain as little as 10-15% 20-HE. It is important for proper standardization that ecdysterones are tested HPLC for accurate measurements. This also ensures that from one lot to the next the materials are nearly identical where as with UV detection there could be huge differences.

MassMax XT uses a 40% 20-HE HPLC extract as 20-HE is the most active ecdysterone, however we also kept it at that low standardization to ensure the presences of all other ecdysterones as well as other constituents like nitrogen-bearing alkaloids, larger triterpenes, etc
So all this makes up for how high you have to dose it or is it the bioperine?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1. Quality RCE and ATE are the best ecdysteroid sources

2. Whole RCE or ATE is better than one isolated compound (it has synergic effect). But one isolated compound (such as 20-HE or Turkesterone) which is complexed with a potent bioavailability/absorptiom enhancer is actually better than "whole plant".

3. HPLC = Superior testing method and I do agree with you how wrong UV method is compared to HPLC.

4. I will try this product

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, cant wait to hear what you think. In terms of ATE and RCE, they are both very effective however we were in contact with the ICPS and there manufacturing low amounts currently that the price was astronomically high. With that in mind, it made more sense to provide a very high quality RCE vs. low dosing an ATE due to cost vs. benefit ratio.

Both Ecdysterone and Epicatechin have very great solubility, so complexing with something like cylcodextrin would likely add very little value. They are considered BCS Class III compounds, they have great solubility and low permeation. So the real goal was to increase intestinal permeation, which is why we use the proven permeation enhancer Sodium Caprate: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23069717

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, cant wait to hear what you think. In terms of ATE and RCE, they are both very effective however we were in contact with the ICPS and there manufacturing low amounts currently that the price was astronomically high. With that in mind, it made more sense to provide a very high quality RCE vs. low dosing an ATE due to cost vs. benefit ratio.

Both Ecdysterone and Epicatechin have very great solubility, so complexing with something like cylcodextrin would likely add very little value. They are considered BCS Class III compounds, they have great solubility and low permeation. So the real goal was to increase intestinal permeation, which is why we use the proven permeation enhancer Sodium Caprate: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23069717
Can't wait to try this Adizzle1

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Complexing with Cyclodextrin is just possible if you have single compound. Not possible with RCE , but I know you know this :)

Ecdysterone + cyclodextrin= increased adsorption, bioavailability and solubility

INCREASING THE SOLUBILITY OF ECDYSTERONE
A.K. Nazarov; A.M. Antokhin, PhD; A.V. Aksenov, PhD; G.V. Nazarov, PhD; D.A. Mitrofanov, PhD; V.M. Goncharov,
PhD; E.I. Berizovskaya
Signal Research Center, Moscow

The paper shows the biological value of ecdysterone for the normal vital activity of different animal species. The high adaptogenic activity of this compound was a basis for designing the new drug Exdysten and a number of ecdysterone-based biologically active supplements. However, the low bioavailability of ia goal oral substance due to its weak adsorption in the gastrointestinal tract reduces the therapeutic activity of ecdysterone, which is caused by its hydrophobic properties. Cyclodextrins that are oligosaccharides with a hydrophobic hollow and hydrophobic external surface, 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin in particu- lar, which is able to form, along with its drug substance, inclusion complexes that have improved biopharmaceutical properties, such as solubility and biological availability, are now used to improve the solubility of the drug substance. Investigations were conducted to study the effect of 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin on the biopharmaceutical properties of exdysterone. To determine the content of exdysterone in the aliquots, the investigators employed high-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spec- trometry using a Thermo Scientific liquid chromatograph as a unit with a Finnigan LXQ mass spectrometer with electrospray ionization at atmospher- ic pressure. The solubility of ecdysterone in the presence of 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin was ascertained to be increased 17-fold, which may assist in increasing its bioavailability.

RCE is powermachine and with your quality it will definitely improve mood,recovery, strength and much more :) and I like idea of adding Sodium Caprate! That will definitely help RCE !

I will definitely buy "many" bottles and try different dosages. This is interesting product!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys. Look what I just got.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blood Orange to be available Monday (or a little later in the week)
Strawberry Mango come Jan 1st.

2 more flavors after that to be released :)
Shut the front door!

Strawberry mango!?!? my 2 favourite xtends are literally strawberry kiwi and mango... now it sounds like hes combined them! genius!

Can't wait to try that! blood orange though... im imagine just a fruitier orange flavour, much like a blood orange tastes like a regular orange lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Shut the front door!

Strawberry mango!?!? my 2 favourite xtends are literally strawberry kiwi and mango... now it sounds like hes combined them! genius!

Can't wait to try that! blood orange though... im imagine just a fruitier orange flavour, much like a blood orange tastes like a regular orange lol.
If you think Blood Orange is going to be up your alley as well as Strawberry Mango. Just wait till you see what the last 2 are going to be.
I think you will be going head over heels when they are released sometimes Feb/march of 2017

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've literally just looked up the back panel, however my post count is too low to post it...

so im now trying to get it too 100

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Said that back on the 30th of November haha.
Yeah they have been working on it for quite some time now. Eager to see the profile.

And here it is

300mg Caffeine
6g Citrulline
3.2g BA
1.5g Betaine
Teacrine
1.5g Creatine Nitrate
1.5g Nitrosigine

Alpha GPC, Zembrine, Huperzine A (Noots)

Not bad....Curious on price point

It currently comes in two sizes, 20 and 40 servings, with four flavors to choose from in Icy Blue Razz, Cherry Limeade, Orange Mango, and Strawberry Watermelon.

Orange Mango? oh man.
ingredients?
Posted earlier. See above

WhiteRabbit

Awards
Hopefully Cellucor doesnt whore out this new C4, it actually looks pretty decent! Am VERY surprised! The Silicate may make it feel weaker in about 50% of the population, due to slower absorption. Same thing happened unfortunately with HiTech making Innovative Labs Wicked and the new Gaspari Superpump with DMAA.