NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: APEX-ALCHEMY "RELAX" BOGO FREE Mix and Match Sale Extension!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Relax is our signature topical gel, infused with a Hemp-based CBD & Terpene blend. The combination of CBD with the 11 Terpenes in this product are designed to help Ease Inflammation and help your body Feel Relaxed.

Screenshot_20220210-193040~3.png

What are Terpenes? Terpenes are plant chemicals that give various species of plants their distinct tastes and smells and some of their Therapeutic Benefits. In the world of Cannabis, Terpenes are primarily what makes an Indica different from a Sativa and what makes "Sour Diesel" taste sour and have a slightly more upbeat effect than the fruitier "Grape Ape" which tends to be more sedating.

This BUY ONE PRODUCT GET ONE PRODUCT FREE Sale is being extended from now until 11:59pm EDT on MONDAY February 14th, 2022.

Last edited:

Rich Tits

Awards
This product gave me mixed feelings about the PM of Malaysia

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please a review please. 😀
Will do! To be frank, I’m a bit of a non-responder to cbd, so I don’t have super high hopes. But, @nostrum420 hasn’t failed to impress me yet, for what it’s worth. He’s stuck with me as a rep forever now anyway, unless I really piss him off lol. That said, I’ll provide an honest opinion after I’ve given it a fair shot.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has there been an added compound into recent Ursa batches to give it a more 'Brown' appearance and less gel'd? The 4 bottles I just received have a look to that of Epichaos compared to all previous bottles of Ursa I have/used which are more of an opaque color and stiffer gel

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@nostrum420 ^^^
Has there been an added compound into recent Ursa batches to give it a more 'Brown' appearance and less gel'd? The 4 bottles I just received have a look to that of Epichaos compared to all previous bottles of Ursa I have/used which are more of an opaque color and stiffer gel
No; as with most natural topical products there will be slight variations from batch to batch. In the case of Ursa Major, the Ursolic Acid ranges from ~96% - ~98.5% pure. Even those tiny discrepancies can lead to small but noticeable changes like what you're describing.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No; as with most natural topical products there will be slight variations from batch to batch. In the case of Ursa Major, the Ursolic Acid ranges from ~96% - ~98.5% pure. Even those tiny discrepancies can lead to small but noticeable changes like what you're describing.
Alrighty then, thanks!
For kicks, here's a latest Ursa, an Ursa I had on hand and Epi comparison
20220212_041142~2.jpeg

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh! Also, before I forget to mention it again, there will also be 30ml and 60ml options and I think the price per ml will be a liiiittle better, at least on the 60, IIRC.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh! Also, before I forget to mention it again, there will also be 30ml and 60ml options and I think the price per ml will be a liiiittle better, at least on the 60, IIRC.
For...Relax...or Ursa?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just got my order in!!! Better late than never

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does it work as Hemps oil ? Meaning reduce inflammation, pain and deep sleep?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I Think Marne uses it for this as well as stress relief...
@Marne40

Its on BOGO until monday~
Same here. I found some anxiety relief with it

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I Think Marne uses it for this as well as stress relief...
@Marne40
Its on BOGO until monday~
I do. It goes on after my evening shower, applied directly to my knees. It’s a nice addition to Helios, for me, especially in the evenings after I’ve beat up my knees a bunch by then. Nice anti inflammatory benefits, and it does take the edge off at the end of the day to help me wind down.