Straightupkratom.com is looking for 5 Loggers for our Newly released Products!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Brought to you by:
https://straightupkratom.com/
We are looking for 5 AM members
Willing to give a detailed log and Review
On 2 Of Our New Products From
Our Old Forrest Kratom Line.
If you are interested and able to meet the requirements please apply below

Old Forest Red Bali

(Click pic for direct access)

When its time to relax and unwind consider this evening Red Bali strain. Freshness and quality are what we promise, comfort and relaxation magnified!

Old Forest Gold Hulu Kapuas
(click pic for direct access)

Wild crafted and sourced from around the Kapuas River this variation is potent and energetic and will put a smile on your face. Daytime strain.

REQUIREMENTS:
:You must be an active Member of the community.
:You must be able to update your log/review
Regularly.
: Try and be as detailed as possible.
Please include Touchdown pics of each product.
Give a review and some detail about packaging, Aroma, Freshness, dosage, Time taken, Mixability, Effects, Time of duration, etc.
All Products Are Shipped in Hermetically Sealed, Mylar Moisture Barrier Bags for Maximum Long-Term Quality Retention
WE DO NOT SHIP TO: Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana or Wisconsin UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Also, please state if you have ever used
kratom in the past and your experiences.
Also Please include StraightUpKratom in your title.

All New Products are currently on sale
And have been Marked Down by $5.

All batches are bio and heavy metal tested
Thank You,
StraightUpKratom
Shop – straightupkratom.com

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id love to if you need someone... I've tried the 4 pack OF with the red yellow white and green but I HAVENT tried these strands yet. I'd be down for sure

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm almost done with the Green Dampar and White Elephant, will throw up final reviews, and if you don't get 4 other loggers, I would love to continue to log and review with those two strains.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good luck all!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SUK is top shelf, and if you wanted to try a natural pain relief and relaxation source, this is a great opp to try a Red Kratom.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Someone else needs to sign up.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to give kratom a whirl. I have never tried it before, and I hear that red strains are higher in iron. Would there be a strain that I could try that is lower in iron?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would love to give kratom a whirl. I have never tried it before, and I hear that red strains are higher in iron. Would there be a strain that I could try that is lower in iron?
Interesting info. Link for that? Even if it did have more iron, I'm sure it is not too much iron, and plant iron is poorly absorbed compared to iron from meat.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting info. Link for that? Even if it did have more iron, I'm sure it is not too much iron, and plant iron is poorly absorbed compared to iron from meat.
No. No link. Just here say, on reddit. I could be completely off base with that.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never heard that personally.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks! These two strains look interesting!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Red Bali is my favorite, next to that I like golds and yellows so I'm def looking forward to seeing how these strains test out.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@macedog24 have you tried those two yet?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Havent had the borneo in a bit. I think the pain relief on these new old forrest strains are off the charts. Also i think the hang time is longer. Definitely seems to last a bit longer. Very relaxed. An overwhelming sense of comfort... You just feel like nothing is bothering and so comfortable its very nice. Relaxed and mellow.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Godstrength
valiantThor08
AntM1564
ELROCK
kisaj

Congratulations.
Guys i greatly apologize. There has been a slight change.. A few of you are currently running or have just ran a log for us. So we wanna try and get some new people in here and give them a chance to review and log..
ElRock and ValiantThor08 i apologize for this.. Im sure we will have more opportunities coming around .. For now we need to get some new people to log.
Again i greatly apologize.
Godstrength
banjobounce
AntM1564
kisaj

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The bali really rocks.
The best way i can describe gold is a softer white... A little more gradual feel not as intense with the energy. More subtle... Its a nice difference. For those who like white but may feel its a little to strong at times. Gold may be perfect for you.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Guys i greatly apologize. There has been a slight change.. A few of you are currently running or have just ran a log for us. So we wanna try and get some new people in here and give them a chance to review and log..
ElRock and ValiantThor08 i apologize for this.. Im sure we will have more opportunities coming around .. For now we need to get some new people to log.
Godstrength
banjobounce
AntM1564
kisaj
Understandable. No problem at all. Looking forward to reading the logs.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Godstrength
banjobounce
AntM1564
kisaj
Understandable. No problem at all. Looking forward to reading the logs.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The bali really rocks.
The best way i can describe gold is a softer white... A little more gradual feel not as intense with the energy. More subtle... Its a nice difference. For those who like white but may feel its a little to strong at times. Gold may be perfect for you.
Would you say the Old Forest Bali is stronger than the Old Forest dark red?

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do appreciate the logging opportunity. Does anyone have a suggested starting dose/ timing? I realize that this is largely trial and error, but 1-2 grams seems to be the consensus with most of those that I have asked

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do appreciate the logging opportunity. Does anyone have a suggested starting dose/ timing? I realize that this is largely trial and error, but 1-2 grams seems to be the consensus with most of those that I have asked
2g is a good reference point.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The higher you go, to a point, the more sedating it will be, at least with reds.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got mine, but I am going to wait to throw the log up if that's fine. Due to this virus, I'm out of work and the gm, so I don't need anything sedating at night or anything to get me going or energized. Once I either go back to work, or go to the gym (which ever comes first) I will throw the log up

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got mine too I'll post the log up. I'm still gonna use it things have just been a little crazy understandably

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My log is up. I'm enjoying it so far.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Log is up

Straight Up Gold and Red OF Kratom log

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any chance you guys would be up for one additional logger? I have tried kratom products of all strains from a variety of vendors and feel like I could give you guys some solid objective feedback. I primarily take kratom at night to help me get relaxed starting about ~2 hours before going to sleep.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got mine, but I am going to wait to throw the log up if that's fine. Due to this virus, I'm out of work and the gm, so I don't need anything sedating at night or anything to get me going or energized. Once I either go back to work, or go to the gym (which ever comes first) I will throw the log up
I am going back to the gym tomorrow, I did not forget about this. I wanted to utilize Kratom while I am working out and working.

I just have quick question on dosing. The Red Bali strain, would be used best before bed about 1-2 hours pre bed, correct? About 5 grams for a virgin user? For gold hulu, it would be best during the day, correct? Does anyone have an experience for the best time of the day? Pre workout? Dose?

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like 2-3 grams of the gold 1 to 2 hours before training on occasion.