The New Product Release Thread

Zariph

Awards
"not a very dense and bold orange flavor like you squeezed a fresh orange, more of a luscious and sweet orange." - now I have to try it no matter what lol...

havent tried any orange flavoured bcaa's

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited for people to try Blood Orange and Strawberry Mango. We did something different with flavors this time and I think it worked really well. Damn flavor comes from Italy lol
Being part Italian I'm sold lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Being part Italian I'm sold lol
Dang, I have still yet never tried xtend, possibly only person yet. Ha
Do it!!!! You will thank me.
First off Bob you expected this! :p

Blood Oranges are awesome! and they are ****ing delicious! Its kind of like a smaller redish spotted darker-red/orange orange the fruit is reddish just like the picture almost blackish sometimes it smells and tastes semi-similarish to some types of oranges; but more importantly the differences it has is more bitters ( def more tart from the ones I have had ) with a twist of flavors almost berryish vs oranges.

Edit: There is a easily available French blood orange soda well worth trying that is tasty af too comes in a glass bottle typically.

I really really love blood oranges, have used them fresh to produce blood orange juice in order to reduce for glazes/pan sauces over roast wild game.

Much liking the sound of both new flavors Xtend brought out! I would def try this MAN Sports had a Blood Orange that was fantastic as well I kind of wonder where this is in comparison as they did it pretty well.
Nor have I lol

Want to try Blood Orange Xtend?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/288153-what-you-thankful.html#post5605766

Get in this promo..
You just made get it on your doorstep if you win..

JUST SAYIN

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great promotion, almost wish I was done with my current log!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So happy that you made an orange flavor.
If you think Blood orange appeals to you.
There may be another flavor on the horizon that you may attract you as well.
Blood Orange is fantastic. If you guys ever had Tang in the past. Its very similar in taste. Absolutely done very well.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whats everyone's opinion on the formula?
Bacopa and AlphaGPC could be dosed a little higher, but the formula is very cool in my opinion. It has a max dose of Hup-A, solid Lion's Mane dose(which helps NGF(nerve growth factor)), interestingly has a low dose of leutin to support oxidative stress in the eyes...pretty cool. I personally like a little more caffeine BUT IM NOT doing late night gaming. If I was taking something later in the day or energy wasn't really my main concern this dose is absolutely fine.

Overall I think it looks pretty damn cool from a non-gamers perspective.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bacopa and AlphaGPC could be dosed a little higher, but the formula is very cool in my opinion. It has a max dose of Hup-A, solid Lion's Mane dose(which helps NGF(nerve growth factor)), interestingly has a low dose of leutin to support oxidative stress in the eyes...pretty cool. I personally like a little more caffeine BUT IM NOT doing late night gaming. If I was taking something later in the day or energy wasn't really my main concern this dose is absolutely fine.

Overall I think it looks pretty damn cool from a non-gamers perspective.
The only two human studies I've found are study on mild cognitive impairment (3g/day)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18844328/
and another that used 2g/day:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20834180/
Are there any human studies with less than that? Either way, it looks like a pretty solid profile.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The only two human studies I've found are study on mild cognitive impairment (3g/day)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18844328/
and another that used 2g/day:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20834180/
Are there any human studies with less than that? Either way, it looks like a pretty solid profile.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18844328/ 750mg

And check this out
"500 mg Lion’s Mane is our suggestion, and here’s why: The best human study used 750 mg daily, but another review suggested lower concentrations might stimulate NGF better than higher concentrations.9 With this in mind, we suggest starting at 500 mg and seeing how it works, and bumping up to 750 mg if no improvement is noted at 500 mg."
http://supplementsinreview.com/nootropic/lions-mane-nootropic/#fn-1182-9

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18844328/ 750mg

And check this out
"500 mg Lion’s Mane is our suggestion, and here’s why: The best human study used 750 mg daily, but another review suggested lower concentrations might stimulate NGF better than higher concentrations.9 With this in mind, we suggest starting at 500 mg and seeing how it works, and bumping up to 750 mg if no improvement is noted at 500 mg."
http://supplementsinreview.com/nootropic/lions-mane-nootropic/#fn-1182-9
Unless my phone isn't working correctly, you linked to one of the studies I did. From said study (following your link):
The subjects of the Yamabu****ake group took four 250 mg tablets containing 96% of Yamabu****ake dry powder three times a day for 16 weeks
4 x 250mg tablets x 3 times per day = 1000mg x3 per day = 3g/day.

From the full text of the study, for clarification:
Test food. Yamabu****ake used for the test food was cultured by Hokuto Corporation in its facilities (Nagano Japan). The fresh fruit bodies of Yamabusitake were air- dried at 60 °C overnight and powdered. The test food was 250 mg tablets containing 96% of Yamabu****ake, prepared by adding silicon dioxide and fat to Yama- bu****ake powder, and tablets of the same shape con- taining cornstarch and lactose instead of Yamabu****ake powder (Table 1). The nutrient composition of the test food is shown in Table 2. The subjects took four Yamabu****ake-containing or placebo tablets three times a day for 16 weeks.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Unless my phone isn't working correctly, you linked to one of the studies I did. From said study (following your link):

4 x 250mg tablets x 3 times per day = 1000mg x3 per day = 3g/day.

From the full text of the study, for clarification:
Well I totally read that wrong

I just seen it on the above site and quickly glanced at the reference to check them and must have thought it was just 250 3 times. That's what I get for trying to take the word of research compilation sites.

Thanks for pointing that out

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I totally read that wrong

I just seen it on the above site and quickly glanced at the reference to check them and must have thought it was just 250 3 times. That's what I get for trying to take the word of research compilation sites.

Thanks for pointing that out
It's all good man. You'd figure that a research-oriented site would get it right, but they make mistakes sometimes too.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's funny because if you check the site they have the reference, they have a chart from the full study, repeatedly talk about it being 750, and then they even throw up the same quote as you. Unbelievable

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's funny because if you check the site they have the reference, they have a chart from the full study, repeatedly talk about it being 750, and then they even throw up the same quote as you. Unbelievable
They also mentioned the other study I referenced, but didn't mention the dose at all, probably because the abstract didn't mention it, and they probably didn't read the full text. At least they tried, haha.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They also mentioned the other study I referenced, but didn't mention the dose at all, probably because the abstract didn't mention it, and they probably didn't read the full text. At least they tried, haha.
That's what I love about discussing stuff on here. You read something, you think you know, and then you get another set of eyes on it that looks deeper, and then you learn something. Thanks brotha

compan

compan

Awards
^ Looks good.

Got some Quest Cookies at home I am going to try soon. The chunks I saw pictures of gives me some hope that they won't be too bad. Also, the cravings PB cups definitely did get better than the previous version.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I got a couple samples of C4 Ultimate in from friends.... Its a pretty damn good PWO IMO.....

Cellucor C4 Ultimate

Taste

Blue Raspberry - Blue raspberry is one of Cellucor’s most popular flavors for a reason because its solid. Reminds me of eating cotton candy at a local fair. The blue raspberry is not overpowering, but on the sweet side and has a strong aftertaste. It nearly almost turns my tongue blue for how strong the flavoring is. If you love blue raspberry look no further!

Orange Mango – This was a very interesting flavor. You get the citrus of the mango and the boldness of the orange flavor. It is like a mix between a bold tang. Not a very sweet tang beverage you are use to in the grocery store, but a much stronger and dense orange flavor with a mango aftertaste. This flavor is so unique it makes me want to go back for seconds!

Strawberry Watermelon – The watermelon to Strawberry ratio is in heavy favor of the watermelon. If you ask me it is about 80% Watermelon and 20% strawberry. The flavor is dead on, and the flavor is strong. There is no artificial aftertaste and the flavor is smooth from first sip to the aftertaste. The aftertaste is a mere refreshing strawberry flavor.

Mixability

Cellucor is very good as far as powder and mixabiliy goes, I have never had a problem mixing with different amounts of liquid or in general. The powder is very light and mixed with a few shakes in a shaker cup. When using a spoon and cup it took about 15-20 seconds and it was dissolved.

Formula

This formula is no joke. Hands down Cellucor’s best pre-workout made.
Each Scoop Gives you:

300mg Caffeine (Stims)
Vitamin C (to help prevent nitrate tolerance build up)
6g Citrulline Malate (To help with pumps, and lactic acid build up)
3.2g Beta Alanine (To help with performance & Endurance)
1.5g Betaine (To help with performance & Strength)
1.5g Creatine Nitrate (Pumps, Performance, Strength)
1.5g Nitrosigine (Pumps)
Alpha GPC, Theacrine, Zembrin, Huperzine A (All in a blend to aid with focus and nootropics abilities)

As you can see Cellucor brought their A game on this one. Not only are you getting a ton of stimulants and energy. They also included a wide variety of nootropics to make the focus and long lasting energy present. They also gave adequate doses of Citrulline and beta-alanine to the formula in an open label (besides the blend of nootropics and caffeine). While the beatine is slightly under dosed the creatine nitrates and nitrosigine are at a very high dose for an effective pump product.

Dosing

I dosed c4 in two different ways, one in a fasted state, and the other in a fed state to gauge my effects when using the supplement. Being a stimulant I wanted to see the difference compared to upon waking and between a meal as food can diminish the effects of a stimulant.

The first few times I dosed fasted was simply upon waking and right after rolling out of bed and then hitting the gym. Now for my fed dosing I tried to vary my intake to see what was optimal for myself. I dosed it in a few different fashion’s

Meal 60 minutes prior to gym C4 20 minutes prior (good energy, but stim was not the strongest)
Meal 90 minutes prior to gym and C4 20 minutes prior (much stronger stim, and good energy)
Meal 120 minutes prior to gym and C4 20 minutes prior (Good energy and stronger stim).

Personally I find the further away from food the harder the stim will hit, and the energy was prolonged. 2 hours with a meal prior to a workout was my sweet spot, so I would suggest trying different doses and see what works best for you.

Workout Reaction

Pumps and Vascularity

One of the strong points of C4 Ultimate with the added nitrate is the pump and vascularity. Even after a few warm-ups the muscle will start to harden and skin will become tense. A few exercises into a workout I can start to see the vascularity shine, and also the pump amplify. Even on days I would focus on power reps or lower reps I would still maintain and hold a strong pump to the end of my workout. On higher rep or hypertrophy days the pump really shines and takes over for the pump chasers out there.

Energy/Focus

C4 has always been good for me since I am not a huge stim user. A good dose of 150-300mg (1/2 to 1 scoop) is enough to strike a buzz and maintain my energy levels for a 60-90 minute workout. I noted earlier in my dosing that in a fasted state I had my best results, but I also saw similar energy and focus with a pre-workout meal about 2 hours prior. The energy never really faded or provided and kind of spikes in energy levels. It was a strong streaming and long lasting energy that provided a good boost to enhance my workout.

Comparison of C4 vs G4 Ultimate

Overall I am very pleased with both C4’s in general, but I found them to be pretty similar as far as a stimulant standpoint. Now where Ultimate shines is the inclusion of Betaine, Citruline at a high dose and nitrosigine. Flavor wise Cellucor does a great job and both flavors for the chrome series and G4 Series it would be nitpicking trying to pick a favorite. The energy, focus, and pump are much different. Ultimate combined with all the nootropics leaves a much longer lasting energy. My workout reaction showed me a much longer and streaming energy source then the regular c4. The pumps are taken to another level with a full dose of Citrulline and nitrosigine. Hands down Cellucor’s best release since M5 Reloaded (which I wish they would bring back)

^^ My review.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Peach Nectar Amino IV launching alongside Prolific

Insider will be the 27th of December.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Next you are going to want to check this out. For 2017, Iron Mag Labs is bringing 2 new Brands to the table. Here are the details so far:

NEW PRODUCTS FOR 2017

MusclGelz- Date of product release to be announced

1) Transdermal AndroHard aka (epiandro and Randro) Same as the old Primordial Performances version

2) Transdermal MSTEN (methylstenbolone)

ALSO

MA Labs - Begins selling January 2017

(view more info at)

http://www.masupps.com

1) Vicaine-

“Prohedonic Opioid-Stimulant Complex” Vicaine at a Glance….

• Produces both Stimulatory and Opiate-like Effects
• Induces Euphoria and Increases Energy Levels
• Improves Motivation and Promotes a Positive Outlook
• Enhances both Physical and Mental Performance
• Ideal for Pre-workout Use or Anytime its Effects are Desired
• Potent Kratom Alternative/Replacement
• Unmatched in the Industry—the 1st and ONLY Product of its Kind

View attachment 143398

2)Somatozine

Oral MK677 + Huperzine A

View attachment 143399

3) NSX- 6

Psychostimulant Nootropic Performance Enhancer

View attachment 143400

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who thinks eaa is better with non essentials than stand alone !

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do I get a percentage of sales for helping you formulate this product?

who knows lol jk. What would we call it. The real kitchen skin .

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next you are going to want to check this out. For 2017, Iron Mag Labs is bringing 2 new Brands to the table. Here are the details so far:

NEW PRODUCTS FOR 2017

MusclGelz- Date of product release to be announced

1) Transdermal AndroHard aka (epiandro and Randro) Same as the old Primordial Performances version

2) Transdermal MSTEN (methylstenbolone)
Annual reminder that marketing transdermal products as supplements is by definition illegal under DSHEA and the FD&CA

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Annual reminder that marketing transdermal products as supplements is by definition illegal under DSHEA and the FD&CA
Understood. Thank you!! I don't know how they are labeled to be honest "research, etc"

I don't have full details but will post when I do...

Just letting you guys know they are on the way :)

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Understood. Thank you!! I don't know how they are labeled to be honest "researcb, etc"

I don't have full details but will post when I do...

Just letting you guys know they are on the way :)
Call them cosmetics to be safe, you can actually put basically anything that isn't by definition illegal in a cosmetic :p

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Call them cosmetics to be safe, you can actually put basically anything that isn't by definition illegal in a cosmetic :p
Excellent info thank you!! I merely rep for IML and I know they have a solid Attorney who will iron out all these details and you probably hit the nail on the head.

I look forward to buying the TD msten for cosmetic purposes myself LOL ;)

Thanks man!!!