The New Product Release Thread

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys got any logging opportunities for this?
As of right now, no, not that I'm aware of. We had beta loggers to begin with. Once it is released, if we run a logging opportunity I'll be sure to tag you so you can enter if you choose to do so.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
1Fast400 gave this as a clue to how blood orange tastes

"If you're a fan of mango, you'll like blood orange IMO. I'd say it's a mix of sweet/sour. Along the lines of our mango."
That sounds delicious. Mango is my favorite flavor in the regular Xtend line.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established

So to update on the new Rule 1 flavor that just came out; Apple Cinnamon

This is very good tasting like Apple pie with an almost ( light ) caramel finish, it mixes up thin it has a strong aroma with a nice balanced flavoring. Obviously it mixes up on the thinner side given its a whey isolate/hydroslate.

Thanks for the heads up on this new flavor Bob :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So to update on the new Rule 1 flavor that just came out; Apple Cinnamon

This is very good tasting like Apple pie with an almost ( light ) caramel finish, it mixes up thin it has a strong aroma with a nice balanced flavoring. Obviously it mixes up on the thinner side given its a whey isolate/hydroslate.

Thanks for the heads up on this new flavor Bob :)
You got it for a good price too at a great place. Glad I could hook you up :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

The description of Olympus Kingsguard from its own bottle is “Ultra Premium All In One Health Optimization Fuel”. Basically it is as mentioned a health formula, and according to the brand it does pack a solid combination of ingredients, as expected. We don’t yet know what any of those ingredients are, the brand has however passed on the names of the various blends in the supplement.

Olympus Kingsguard is apparently going to have five different blends with the Liver & Kidney Matrix, Cardioprotective/Antiatherogenic Matrix, Blood Pressure Matrix, Immune System Rise Immunomodulation Matrix, and Anti-Blood Thickening Complex. To make things even more interesting the brand has said that Kingsguard does pack five premium patented ingredients.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I feel like the last few OL products have some serious overlap with the original cycle support/pct products they already have though

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

The description of Olympus Kingsguard from its own bottle is “Ultra Premium All In One Health Optimization Fuel”. Basically it is as mentioned a health formula, and according to the brand it does pack a solid combination of ingredients, as expected. We don’t yet know what any of those ingredients are, the brand has however passed on the names of the various blends in the supplement.

Olympus Kingsguard is apparently going to have five different blends with the Liver & Kidney Matrix, Cardioprotective/Antiatherogenic Matrix, Blood Pressure Matrix, Immune System Rise Immunomodulation Matrix, and Anti-Blood Thickening Complex. To make things even more interesting the brand has said that Kingsguard does pack five premium patented ingredients.
Kingsguaard? Is that a label typo lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Finally, a new supplement I can take a pass on. No need to live any longer than is absolutely necessary for this dude!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally, a new supplement I can take a pass on. No need to live any longer than is absolutely necessary for this dude!
Just wait till you see the profile and the insider price. xtyler

The label typo was corrected same day

macwad

Awards
  • Established

The label typo was corrected same day
If it is able to boost the immune system, I think it would be a great addition to my staples. I lose 1-2 months every year of no workout because of diseases. That hinders progress and obviously sucks

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
If it is able to boost the immune system, I think it would be a great addition to my staples. I lose 1-2 months every year of no workout because of diseases. That hinders progress and obviously sucks
Damn man! I don't mean to pry but do you have a disease that results in a weakened immune system? If a cold usually lasts about a week, that means you're getting sick 4-8 times per year. Do you take vitamins and probiotics? Gotta get you healthy bro!

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Damn man! I don't mean to pry but do you have a disease that results in a weakened immune system? If a cold usually lasts about a week, that means you're getting sick 4-8 times per year. Do you take vitamins and probiotics? Gotta get you healthy bro!
Well, two babies in a row may have to do with it. Plus I live in a place with a extreme dry weather for 4 months of the year (capital of Brazil) which fires allergy and/or weakened immune system. I think I have 3 colds a year, but take 10 days to completely recover. This plus 1 food intoxication + 1 allergy + 1 random diaease... well, I think would sum up in more than a month maybe 2.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hopefully ill be able to update you on the flavor feedback soon.
Grab a tub. I heard its incredible
1Fast400 said he can't get enough of it.

Strawberry Mango sounds like it is going to be incredible. I love mixing Fruit Punch and Mango, so this sounds like it will be right up my alley.
Strawberry mango sounds like it's going to be a hit

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kingsguard redefines your concept of "staple".

Your omni-comprehensive shield.
If you use AAS/ PH's, if you don't. If you're young and want to preserve your health as long as possible, if you're not young anymore and want to endure the attacks of time.

Stay immaculate.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Kingsguard redefines your concept of "staple".

Your omni-comprehensive shield.
If you use AAS/ PH's, if you don't. If you're young and want to preserve your health as long as possible, if you're not young anymore and want to endure the attacks of time.

Stay immaculate.
Stay golden, Ponyboy...sorry, had to do it

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Well, at least you read ONE book :booty::09:
Nope, I watched the movie! Haha, although I did actually read the book as well, the movie has one of the greatest casts of all time!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's about time to drop that long awaited pre. Prolific from PEScience will be available very soon!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Scivation Xtend Blood Orange

Taste

Blood Orange – I don’t even know what Blood orange means, but I can tell you this is absolutely delicious. Coming from always have the regular orange this reminds me of “Tang”. The Tang you buy in the big bottles out of the grocery store and just mix with water. Think about a small combination of Orange and Mango. You get the extra sweetness tang brings off a regular orange flavor. Not a very dense and bold orange flavor like you squeezed a fresh orange, more of a luscious and sweet orange. For those who have a sweeter tooth or like a sweet orange this is going to be killer for you. As always Scivation delivers another killer flavor, not to mention there are more new ones on the way. This IMO is a huge upgrade from the regular orange especially if you were or are a big Tang fan which this reminds me of.

Mixability
With any Scivation product you will find almost no issues. Xtend is known to mix easy and taste great. That is exactly what Blood orange does. Just like the regular orange once it hits your shaker, and a few shakes later you are good to go. Hell I can even mix this with a spoon and have no problems. The powder is so fine it mixes easy into any cocktail or beverage honestly.

Formula

7g of BCAA’s Per Serving
Small Additions of Glutamine and Citruline
Electrolytes

This is one of the most known BCAA Formula’s on the market that gives you above 5g of BCAA per serving. A very well dosed and adequate intra-workout/peri-workout beverage to sip on. Especially for those who train in a fasted state or want a nice dose of Leucine between meals spaced 4-6 hours apart for MPS (Muscle Protein Synthesis)

Overall & Cost

Scivation Xtend is known to be one of the best BCAA’s over the last decade. Not only is it one of the best tasting, it comes in a flavor for everyone. It has been a staple of mine for almost a decade now ever since I started training for High School football and all throughout college. Not only is it affordable you can always find it on sale on any website you purchase your supplements for. You can easily get tubs for around 20$ for 30 servings or even the 90’s for around 40-50$ depending on where you shop. I have seen some crazy deals around the holidays (black Friday) where they were given away free in bundle packs with protein and pre-workouts. Always keep your eye out for great deals on a BCAA that has won numerous awards over the years.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I'm excited for people to try Blood Orange and Strawberry Mango. We did something different with flavors this time and I think it worked really well. Damn flavor comes from Italy lol

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Dang, I have still yet never tried xtend, possibly only person yet. Ha

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
[
Blood Orange – I don’t even know what Blood orange means, but I can tell you this is absolutely delicious

First off Bob you expected this! :p

Blood Oranges are awesome! and they are ****ing delicious! Its kind of like a smaller redish spotted darker-red/orange orange the fruit is reddish just like the picture almost blackish sometimes it smells and tastes semi-similarish to some types of oranges; but more importantly the differences it has is more bitters ( def more tart from the ones I have had ) with a twist of flavors almost berryish vs oranges.

Edit: There is a easily available French blood orange soda well worth trying that is tasty af too comes in a glass bottle typically.

I really really love blood oranges, have used them fresh to produce blood orange juice in order to reduce for glazes/pan sauces over roast wild game.

Much liking the sound of both new flavors Xtend brought out! I would def try this MAN Sports had a Blood Orange that was fantastic as well I kind of wonder where this is in comparison as they did it pretty well.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
We actually make strawberry champagne in the eu
Y u do me like dis!

The EU gets all the goodies!!! I buy these Polish Imported Turkish Delights so amazing not had those since I was a child till far more recent and I am way to lazy to make it lol

The EU has a ton of flavors I wish were sold in the US :(

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use them for heavy study sessions. G force used to be my go to.
Never tried it but I would do the same. I used a crap ton of elixir last semester. This semester I didn't. There was a difference.