The New Product Release Thread

bpowell1985

Awards
Took my two servings of Prolific this morning and I loved it. Right amount of energy and focus to crush a one hour workout, with no come down like more stim-heavy preworkouts. Will definitely be buying!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure if someone mentioned it already but there is going to be a new Mesomorph flavor. Snowcone!
Nice!

BPI really nailed some of those flavors on their BCAA's and 1MR. I'd love to have some other supplements nail that.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does PES have any plans to re-vamp/bring back Alphamine or formulate a replacement for Norcodrene?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Disappointing this is. The new formulas..wow, I don't want to be rude. Luckily they speak for themselves. I have some BCAA supplements with more fat burning and stimulant properties. Sorry..

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Disappointing this is. The new formulas..wow, I don't want to be rude. Luckily they speak for themselves. I have some BCAA supplements with more fat burning and stimulant properties. Sorry..
Then take those and don't worry about PES. Alphamine is no longer a fat burner anyway. This whole thing is old. Find something else and be happy

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Then take those and don't worry about PES. Alphamine is no longer a fat burner anyway. This whole thing is old. Find something else and be happy
Well I originally asked if they had plans to bring back or replace the new formulas which would then be another new release. This is the new release thread. Nice talkin to ya..

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Totally agree

Dmaa makes me feel grimy, stim dick, and has a ****ty comedown. Amp is smoother and cleaner. Never understood the dmaa love. Thankfully we have options!
DMAA is a funny one, back in the day it use to razz me up bigtime, seems we build a permanent tolerance to it because since it has been brought back to the market, I have been very underwhelmed. the AMP-HCL is amazing for energy.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMAA is a funny one, back in the day it use to razz me up bigtime, seems we build a permanent tolerance to it because since it has been brought back to the market, I have been very underwhelmed. the AMP-HCL is amazing for energy.
The crop/batch of DMAA nowadays is sh*t compared to back in the day. A lot of funny stuff is going on concerning the potency of DMAA, people aren't stupid...whatever crap DMAA they are putting in today's formulas sux. Something is up.....

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The crop/batch of DMAA nowadays is sh*t compared to back in the day. A lot of funny stuff is going on concerning the potency of DMAA, people aren't stupid...whatever crap DMAA they are putting in today's formulas sux. Something is up.....
mesomorph back in the day with the bright pink powder and medicine taste would actually make my heart a subwoofer, it was insane stuff. New stuff literally spaced me out and basically nada energy wise.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha so its definitely a decrease in quality.

nothing to do with over-exposure to stims or the large quantity of stims available now as opposed to say 6 years back?

What if someone gave you some DMAA from back then and it had a reduced effect on you? would you then say its started to break down due to shelf life or accept that your body no longer responds the same way it did back then? (fwiw i still have heaps of DMAA caps from back then and feels the same as a new tub of meso)

Always preferred AMP C over DMAA... Ampitropin was amazing to mix with a pre. Yet to try DMHA so can't comment on him, hopefully have some on the way though.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
mesomorph back in the day with the bright pink powder and medicine taste would actually make my heart a subwoofer, it was insane stuff. New stuff literally spaced me out and basically nada energy wise.

nothing to do with over-exposure to stims or the large quantity of stims available now as opposed to say 6 years back?

What if someone gave you some DMAA from back then and it had a reduced effect on you? would you then say its started to break down due to shelf life or accept that your body no longer responds the same way it did back then? (fwiw i still have heaps of DMAA caps from back then and feels the same as a new tub of meso)

Always preferred AMP C over DMAA... Ampitropin was amazing to mix with a pre. Yet to try DMHA so can't comment on him, hopefully have some on the way though.
hell yeah, I remember the original (true original) of Dark Rage (MHP) and 1MR were nuts. I remember thinking someone was going to have to put “two to the chest and one to the head” to put me down on this stuff. Very little has created a similar feeling or come close, maybe original Ultimate Orange in high school though im not sure that was DMAA.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Def. a decrease in quality. Myself, I don't over abuse DMAA. Back in the day people were getting lit off 25mg...yeah you had to bump up the scoops after awhile but you still got zoned. Now, you're looking at 50-75mg a scoop for alot of DMAA pre's and reading people take 1.5-2 scoops and being "mildly" stimulated? I'm not buying it.
The only one that's felt like OG DMAA was Meso...but I haven't had a tub of it since Tuitty Fruitty came out.
I'm just not buying the theory that the extracts nowadays match the potency of the GOOD years.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def. a decrease in quality. Myself, I don't over abuse DMAA. Back in the day people were getting lit off 25mg...yeah you had to bump up the scoops after awhile but you still got zoned. Now, you're looking at 50-75mg a scoop for alot of DMAA pre's and reading people take 1.5-2 scoops and being "mildly" stimulated? I'm not buying it.
The only one that's felt like OG DMAA was Meso...but I haven't had a tub of it since Tuitty Fruitty came out.
I'm just not buying the theory that the extracts nowadays match the potency of the GOOD years.
DMAA extracts? Ok.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah, I remember the original (true original) of Dark Rage (MHP) and 1MR were nuts. I remember thinking someone was going to have to put “two to the chest and one to the head” to put me down on this stuff. Very little has created a similar feeling or come close, maybe original Ultimate Orange in high school though im not sure that was DMAA.
All these OG pre were spiked imo lol

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Interesting anecdotal talk regarding the decrease in quality of DMAA. Huh

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Amp C was so ****ty for me. I hated that stuff.

Ephedrine >> DMAA >> rest of the stims

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This thread is getting derailed but has anyone tried OG Clearshot with DMAA? I still have some left but haven't touched it in years. I'll have to try it and compare to the pre's I'm taking now with DMAA.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hyde Sean1332
IMG_1481126305.539174.jpg

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I think it has a market for serious gamers

I also think we can use it for alternate purposes depending on what's in it, so I'm prying for hints

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A "gaming" supplement? For people who play video games?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Could you use prolific as a noot? I'm looking for something different then alcar

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could you use prolific as a noop? I'm looking for something different then alcar
I'm not a PES rep, but I don't see why you couldn't use it as a nootropic supplement. At 2 scoops, you're getting solid doses of CDP-Choline, caffeine, theanine, taurine, rhodiola, and NeuroFactor, which all have uses as nootropics. The citrulline and betaine may not do all that much from a nootropic standpoint, but they're not going to be a detriment in any way, and it can be cool to do whatever work you're doing with a bit of a pump, haha.

bobby1k2001

Awards
Don't have pics but I heard there is a new version of c4 coming out, c4 ultimate, it is suppose to be a big scooper

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
A "gaming" supplement? For people who play video games?
Yes, because it increases focus and response time. I don't play video games, but I like supplements like this because it helps with overall work production. So I use at my job instead of coffee or an energy drink

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not a PES rep, but I don't see why you couldn't use it as a nootropic supplement. At 2 scoops, you're getting solid doses of CDP-Choline, caffeine, theanine, taurine, rhodiola, and NeuroFactor, which all have uses as nootropics. The citrulline and betaine may not do all that much from a nootropic standpoint, but they're not going to be a detriment in any way, and it can be cool to do whatever work you're doing with a bit of a pump, haha.
Yeah exactly. You have some of the best nootropics on the market in this product, so yes you can use it as so. I would probably still keep ALCAR if combining with prolific though :)

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't have pics but I heard there is a new version of c4 coming out, c4 ultimate, it is suppose to be a big scooper
You mean like the 50x which was a joke. It was literally just a scoop and a half per scoop. Nothing changed except you spent more dough.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Said that back on the 30th of November haha.
Yeah they have been working on it for quite some time now. Eager to see the profile.

Talks about a reformulated C4 on the horizon. Wonder if they are going to throw in DMAA
And here it is

300mg Caffeine
6g Citrulline
3.2g BA
1.5g Betaine
Teacrine
1.5g Creatine Nitrate
1.5g Nitrosigine

Alpha GPC, Zembrine, Huperzine A (Noots)

Not bad....Curious on price point

It currently comes in two sizes, 20 and 40 servings, with four flavors to choose from in Icy Blue Razz, Cherry Limeade, Orange Mango, and Strawberry Watermelon.

Orange Mango? oh man.

Run579

Run579

Awards
Yeah they have been working on it for quite some time now. Eager to see the profile.

And here it is

300mg Caffeine
6g Citrulline
3.2g BA
1.5g Betaine
Teacrine
1.5g Creatine Nitrate
1.5g Nitrosigine

It currently comes in two sizes, 20 and 40 servings, with four flavors to choose from in Icy Blue Razz, Cherry Limeade, Orange Mango, and Strawberry Watermelon.

Orange Mango? oh man.
I am curious on the price since it supposedly is only available at one store at the moment.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

And here it is

300mg Caffeine
6g Citrulline
3.2g BA
1.5g Betaine
Teacrine
1.5g Creatine Nitrate
1.5g Nitrosigine

Orange Mango? oh man.
Orange Mango is nice one. I have a PWO with that flavour :) one of the best tasting products ever

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

What Keto Bomb actually is though, is a zero sugar ketogenic creamer for coffee and tea. The convenient formula promises to burn fat as fuel, promote performance and energy, and support overall weight loss.

no formula yet.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What Keto Bomb actually is though, is a zero sugar ketogenic creamer for coffee and tea. The convenient formula promises to burn fat as fuel, promote performance and energy, and support overall weight loss.

no formula yet.
interesting. I ran keto for about a year and a half straight, having coffee wasn't an issue as a dollup of full fat or double fat cream helped the macros and gave a smooth energy and good taste! Never a fan of butter in there lol.

very curious to see the profile though, god please don't add caffeine unless its a byproduct of something useful (remembering we're adding this to coffee).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
interesting. I ran keto for about a year and a half straight, having coffee wasn't an issue as a dollup of full fat or double fat cream helped the macros and gave a smooth energy and good taste! Never a fan of butter in there lol.

very curious to see the profile though, god please don't add caffeine unless its a byproduct of something useful (remembering we're adding this to coffee).
I personally add MAN Coffee Creamer Iso-Amino and its Absolutely amazing... MAN Killed the flavoring game.
Even on Keto I would just add a dash of almond milk with the coffee creamer iso-amino and it was flavored to perfection (as i love love pumpkin spice and have 16 jars of trader joes pumpkin spice coffee) haha

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Black and silver label looks sick and the formula seems like a definite upgrade to me. It's supposed to be a true 1 scooper