The New Product Release Thread

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sleeve buster looks legit I love that betaine nitrate. Was very upset when finaflex took it out of their pump product
It looks like TMG and beet root extract

I don't think it's the same as what finaflex had

The sidewalk one and willpower look almost identical. The sleeve busta has 1mg of nitrate.
10mg's ;) not that it'd really make a difference

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It looks like TMG and beet root extract

I don't think it's the same as what finaflex had

10mg's ;) not that it'd really make a difference
Haha oop thought that's what I had. But yeah, 10mg :)

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean, if you wanted chicken, wouldn't you just eat chicken?...especially at 34.00 a pound that is the most expensive chicken breast on the planet.

CHXN_NoLidimg-copy2.jpg

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
You could eat a whole lot of chicken jerky for 34$ o.o

I suspect tho that much like beef protein that their chicken protein is equally as good quality ;)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I mean, if you wanted chicken, wouldn't you just eat chicken?...especially at 34.00 a pound that is the most expensive chicken breast on the planet.
They could have at least made it McNugget flavored lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What does "unofficially" released mean? Is it available for purchase somewhere...
you get samples if you order off the Black Friday 50% off PES Deal
The tub is not released yet, but those who order will get to see the profile on the samples.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need Ergonine and Anabeta! I stock up for a year like TheSolution

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unofficially released but officially the most sought after product on the planet right now I'm guessing. :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unofficially released but officially the most sought after product on the planet right now I'm guessing. :)
You're clearly forgetting Black Liver.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
anyone see know of any deals in the newish gaspari myofusion flavors, purus myofeed, and/or man's protein?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Black Liver on Black Friday would be unstoppable
Too redundant, it cancels itself out and charges double....live and learn. But I've never yearned for more

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must be a novice lifter, anyone who is into lifting heavy weights knows you only need one bottle.
That's the thing. I'm into lifting even heavier weights. One bottle is for the little guys.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice profile for the pumps, stamina, and focus ... cannot wait to get samples of this to try out.

Rhodiola rosea is a Traditional Chinese Medicine and Scandinavian herb touted to promote physical/cognitive vitality. It appears to be proven for reducing fatigue and exhaustion in prolonged stressful situations. Rhodiola is also neuroprotective and promotes longevity in preliminary evidence.

Source
https://examine.com/supplements/Rhodiola+Rosea/

Coffee Fruit Extract (as mentioned already)

The rest of the ingredients we all already probably are familiar with. Is that *Citicholine or Citicoline?
(Nootropic)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice profile for the pumps, stamina, and focus ... cannot wait to get samples of this to try out.

Rhodiola rosea is a Traditional Chinese Medicine and Scandinavian herb touted to promote physical/cognitive vitality. It appears to be proven for reducing fatigue and exhaustion in prolonged stressful situations. Rhodiola is also neuroprotective and promotes longevity in preliminary evidence.

Source

The rest of the ingredients we all already probably are familiar with. Is that *Citicholine or Citicoline?
(Nootropic)
That rhodiola extract is in Olympus bloodshred and I've been using it 4 weeks... thee effects on endurance and focus are nothing short of incredible and I will 100% be using prolific when I take breaks from bloodshred so I don't have to stop using the rhodiola ..it's that powerful.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Talks about a reformulated C4 on the horizon. Wonder if they are going to throw in DMAA

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Talks about a reformulated C4 on the horizon. Wonder if they are going to throw in DMAA
Would be interesting...also wonder if they would make 2 different ones for major chains that aren't touching DMAA out of fear of recall(my speculation).

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Zero chance I see that happening honestly. Cellucor is too big and mainstream to probably touch that, just like you'd never see MusclePharm, BSN, or any of the other big brands touch it. Too much potential uncertainty with its future for those kinds of companies.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
bdcc what are they extracting for in Coffee Fruit Extract? More caffeine? Theobromine?
The research I've read thus far is more for focus and the caffeine content is like 2 or 3mg at most.

Glad to be corrected if wrong

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really interested about this ingredient
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23312069

Source

(Nootropic)
Yes, exactly. The product has everything covered: pumps, endurance, stims, focus, etc. Also, those are both alternative spellings of CDP choline; they are one and the same.

The research I've read thus far is more for focus and the caffeine content is like 2 or 3mg at most.

Glad to be corrected if wrong
It is included due to this:

Reyes-Izquierdo, T., Nemzer, B., Shu, C., et al. (2013). Modulatory effects of coffee fruit extract on plasma levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor in healthy subjects. British Journal of Nutrition.

Futureceuticals. (2012). NeuroFactor™ Increases Plasma Levels of BDNF in Humans.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Coming soon

They contain 15g of fat from butter and less than 1g of sugar. At 220 calories

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
15 fat. Id rather just eat a regular cookie, and drink a protein shake.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
15g fat from butter and 13g protein.

Hmmm.
I could just eat a chicken leg.

Interesting I guess, I don't see myself paying Quest prices for those at all though.

Guessing $3-5 for me each

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
15 fat. Id rather just eat a regular cookie, and drink a protein shake.
Could say the same about Len & Larry's too. and guess what it wont cost you more then about 1.25-1.50$ for a scoop of whey and a real cookie.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Such failed logic and a weak argument always presented

I'd rather just.. like come on lol like and? so do that.

Driven2lift Ate me a fat ass Lamb steak earlier you can eat that weak chicken thigh ( Leg mah bad ) :p

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Such failed logic and a weak argument always presented

I'd rather just.. like come on lol like and? so do that.

Driven2lift Ate me a fat ass Lamb steak earlier you can eat that weak chicken thigh ( Leg mah bad ) :p
I have been eating a donut and a protein shake post-workout
Getting my 15g of fat and for a lot cheaper then a protein cookie :)

I think tomorrow I will have some cake :)

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established

That's whats up o_O that cake is thick af lol

My wife had this Red Velvet cake made for our 10 year anniversary on nov 4th :)

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established

If I will be a millionaire. You,Sir, must be in my corner.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Could say the same about Len & Larry's too. and guess what it wont cost you more then about 1.25-1.50$ for a scoop of whey and a real cookie.
slightly better macros than L&L for me, but still hard for me to justify. I'll prolly end up trying to see how they taste

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pes prolific ingredients list,looks good to me,what about cotton candy flavor ?
View attachment 142764
Better than Animal Fury (actually anything is). Nothing there though that would make me purchase over some other more complete formulas. Good dose of L-Cit...300mg of Caffeine (pretty standard) some CDP Choline & that newish ingredient. Should have included SA2-A...that would have changed the playing field.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Tempted to pick up prolific for an energy drink.. Now if we can get that in those past Alphamine flavors like Magarita ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tempted to pick up prolific for an energy drink.. Now if we can get that in those past Alphamine flavors like Magarita ;)
Still waiting on my order to ship that I placed on the 25th I am going to get a video review up of prolific