Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just saw this on Facebook from Controlled Labs:

PROmore 4 pound tubs coming January 2017 in all 3 flavors (Snickerdoodle, Frosted Cinnamon Bun and Orange Cream Pop)

compan

compan

Awards
Just saw this on Facebook from Controlled Labs:

PROmore 4 pound tubs coming January 2017 in all 3 flavors (Snickerdoodle, Frosted Cinnamon Bun and Orange Cream Pop)
This just made a lot of people very happy.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Interesting they ditched the Churro

I guess popular opinion over-ruled me lol, I enjoyed it personally. AM had a few who took issue with it as well.
Ah well, they saw and addressed it, down to try this new wave

I have a feeling the Cinnamon Bun may take the cake of those three

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Veinage brought to you by vasomax ... stuff is crazy strong!
IMG_1479516207.529991.jpg
IMG_1479516219.138077.jpg
Adizzle1

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

PES WCM
EVL Bday Cake
EVL Gingerbread
Quest Cinnamon Crunch
Animal Chocolate Coconut
MTS Snickerdoodle

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1479535265.296801.jpg
from @tgbsupplements Instagram.. IFN Most Wanted Black Series ...added tyrosol and rhodiola to the ecdy and laxo cyclodextrin complex

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

PES WCM
EVL Bday Cake
EVL Gingerbread
Quest Cinnamon Crunch
Animal Chocolate Coconut
MTS Snickerdoodle
This is the prettiest holiday counter top decorations I've ever seen.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Darkhorse192 Let me know how the Chocolate Coconut protein is, I really want to try it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
View attachment 142438 from @tgbsupplements Instagram.. IFN Most Wanted Black Series ...added tyrosol and rhodiola to the ecdy and laxo cyclodextrin complex
Did anyone ever even like the og? The price on it was absolutely ridiculous and the claims were equal. Never saw any feedback tho

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did anyone ever even like the og? The price on it was absolutely ridiculous and the claims were equal. Never saw any feedback tho
I loved the original. I love ecdy and even their standalone ecdy works great. The laxo was my go to during lean bulks and period of over reaching as well

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I loved the original. I love ecdy and even their standalone ecdy works great. The laxo was my go to during lean bulks and period of over reaching as well
Huh that's really the first I've heard anyone mention it. Iirc Danes had done some pretty extensive work with ecdy and had determined the doses had to be pretty hefty to really have the impact desired.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huh that's really the first I've heard anyone mention it. Iirc Danes had done some pretty extensive work with ecdy and had determined the doses had to be pretty hefty to really have the impact desired.
Ecdy with absorption/bioavailability enhancing compound would definitely help. Liposomal, Phytosomal,bonding to Cyclodextrin og Phospholipids etc.
The main issue with ecdysteroid product is definitely the source. I have seen so many chinese vendors claiming they have 95-98% HPLC purity but the lab test was UV and not HPLC.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ecdy with absorption/bioavailability enhancing compound would definitely help. Liposomal, Phytosomal,bonding to Cyclodextrin og Phospholipids etc.
The main issue with ecdysteroid product is definitely the source. I have seen so many chinese vendors claiming they have 95-98% HPLC purity but the lab test was UV and not HPLC.
I can confidently say that most wanted and even IFN ecdy white (stand alone cyclodextrined ecdy) are legit, from multiple uses. I get the ecdy White at @tgbsupplements

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Soooo, I'm not sure if this allowed ITT or not (feel free to delete if not) but Nos Labs has released a line of "Andro Oils" and an M-Sten product.

www.NosLabs.com

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
EVL Gingerbread is on point bros. Perfect gingerbread cookie taste. Its great solo, but I also feel the combinations for shakes are almost endless. This would mix amazingly with a vanilla, white cake, even a chocolate. Im sure for those of you guys that use protein to bake stuff would love this. I imagine this would make a great bread, cookies, pies etc. Its just sweet enough, but not too much, which really allows you taste the ginger spice in there, and differentiate from a strait cinnamon flavor. I have no affiliation with them in anyway either, just excited for this flavor for the holidays.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EVL Gingerbread is on point bros. Perfect gingerbread cookie taste. Its great solo, but I also feel the combinations for shakes are almost endless. This would mix amazingly with a vanilla, white cake, even a chocolate. Im sure for those of you guys that use protein to bake stuff would love this. I imagine this would make a great bread, cookies, pies etc. Its just sweet enough, but not too much, which really allows you taste the ginger spice in there, and differentiate from a strait cinnamon flavor. I have no affiliation with them in anyway either, just excited for this flavor for the holidays.
Awesome Review man. So good to see more original flavours coming out.

I hate how a flavour is unique but then EVERY company makes the same one. It's like nah lets not make a new flavour lets release a 15th Snickerdoodle, im sure people want to have 15 options.

I mean its Xmas there is like a THOUSAND season things they could be doing, got very excited for this one hey.

Brandy Snap
White Christmas
Christmas Pudding
Pavlova
Eggnog
Trifle
Fruit cake

Just wish we had more access to new flavours over here in aus hey. Iherb is really the only cost efficient way to order (unless bulk from PES during a insider) but they stock so little and take ages to get stuff in!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was very enjoyable, lighter and crispier than a normal quest bar, more like rice krispie treat texture and great taste. Satiating, but not as dense or filling as a regular style protein bar.

I usually dont eat stuff like this on the regular, however if you do, this one taste great. Def want to try the waffle soon.

qn_web_bcpb_bar_cinnamonroll.png

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
This was very enjoyable, lighter and crispier than a normal quest bar, more like rice krispie treat texture and great taste. Satiating, but not as dense or filling as a regular style protein bar.

I usually dont eat stuff like this on the regular, however if you do, this one taste great. Def want to try the waffle soon.

View attachment 142458
Ive heard NOTHING but good things about these

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

View attachment 142458
Looks tasty.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BSL is finally going to release HYPE v2. Cotton Candy and Fruit Punch. Don't know much else but will contain pump ingredients and probably No-pept

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BSL is finally going to release HYPE v2. Cotton Candy and Fruit Punch. Don't know much else but will contain pump ingredients and probably No-pept
Would NOT be surprised it it mirrors IFN Hemavo2, just as hype mirrored Hemavol, lol.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_1479944472.581014.jpg

Matt Porter's new aminos
EAA's (6g of leucine)
800mgs of PA

Interested to see the price point

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The pic is blurry but I swear the total phosphatide content looks to be 1500mg, which would be standard for Mediator.

Whats unusual, though, is the listed 800mg PA. Mediator is typically 750mg (so 50% of total phosphatide content).
It's 1600mg's

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMG_1480053265.712080.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
These look like they can be good. I haven't had an ON product in a long time though. If I remember their flavoring, it is par to sub par.
Yeah their powders are just super weak (and overpriced). I haven't tied any of their bars tho but these look at least interesting