The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Same! Hoping it ships soon because I really want to the Prolific samples.
I sent a message to the PES reps on here Driven2lift bdcc and about an hour later today I had tracking confirmation.
Mine shipped actually yesterday, but I never got a verification email saying it was sent. You may be in the same boat. I know a lot of people who ordered on the 25th and already have their orders. PES Is just that busy. I called in today and the lady even explained the company has never had so many orders for a sale ever. So yes they are backed up, and we just have to be patient, even if it has been a week without it shipping. For the cost its worth the wait. Hopefully the Pre-workout is the real deal.

Ill get a video up by this weekend. It should be in Friday, so I will use it Saturday and upload the video Saturday night + a written review.
Thanks again for the PES reps for checking in on my order. Much appreciated and great CS around the board.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ghee is butter even if it's just clarified ( reduced butter/removing the water ) :p but agree the reduction brings out concentrated <3 :D

Seared my Lamb in it
And that's one to grow on.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These look tasty

got7.jpg

Got7 doesn’t appear to have revealed the Bahia Bar’s nutrition label just yet, although we do know it has 103 calories per serving, no added sugar, and a protein percentage of 7%. Despite not releasing all of its details, the brand has released the product itself this week. Fans can now purchase it direct from its website in two options, €2.49 for a single bar or the more cost-effective €29.90 for a box of 14.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great review man, thanks for taking the time to shoot a video review for it as well!

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
def going to try those!! I really didn't like the L&L brownies too chewy/hard really dislike its texture and density. Hopefully these are as good or better than the met-rx frudge brownie colossal's def have some hope given their protein bar's.
the MET-Rx Colossal Brownies are excellent (just not the best macros).

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Better than Animal Fury (actually anything is). Nothing there though that would make me purchase over some other more complete formulas. Good dose of L-Cit...300mg of Caffeine (pretty standard) some CDP Choline & that newish ingredient. Should have included SA2-A...that would have changed the playing field.
Agree here. This seems to be a pretty lightweight formula geared toward those who are just looking for a little performance boost which I suppose there is a market for? Kind of in the same light of how PES completely changed up Alphamine. I am still mourning that loss.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit: mobile app won't take my pictures. Will post later

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree here. This seems to be a pretty lightweight formula geared toward those who are just looking for a little performance boost which I suppose there is a market for? Kind of in the same light of how PES completely changed up Alphamine. I am still mourning that loss.
Welcome to the new watered down version of PES era unfortunately...highly doubt we'll ever see groundbreaking formulas from them ever again.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Compliant and groundbreaking rarely coincide,

We are always hunting down novel effective options but with regard for changing policies...

Prolific will see international use quick, and is a great option at its price-point (details to come)

If you're after more stimulants grab a US exclusive.
As an international customer (you know, the whole world minus Americans) I'm very happy here

If I need more pump (shouldn't at a full serving) I'll add a scoop of High Volume

Focus is covered, and if you really need more stims than this caffeine dose you're in a vast minority,

Outside my associations I may suggest adding your own stimulants to meet your preferences. Note this would be against label directions.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Compliant and groundbreaking rarely coincide,

We are always hunting down novel effective options but with regard for changing policies...

Prolific will see international use quick, and is a great option at its price-point (details to come)

If you're after more stimulants grab a US exclusive.
As an international customer (you know, the whole world minus Americans) I'm very happy here

If I need more pump (shouldn't at a full serving) I'll add a scoop of High Volume

Focus is covered, and if you really need more stims than this caffeine dose you're in a vast minority,

Outside my associations I may suggest adding your own stimulants to meet your preferences. Note this would be against label directions.
So EU version will have less stims?perfect for me !! :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So EU version will have less stims?perfect for me !! :)
I'm saying that as this formula is, it is compliant almost everywhere. EU has restrictions on everything from Yohimbe, Agmatine, Nitrates, etc.

We pumped up the Citrulline dose in place, and then geared the formula (kudos to Synapsin ) to nootropic effects & bonus adaptogen benefits.

High Volume can keep being the stim-free pump show I think this rounded out the lineup nicely

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm saying that as this formula is, it is compliant almost everywhere. EU has restrictions on everything from Yohimbe, Agmatine, Nitrates, etc.

We pumped up the Citrulline dose in place, and then geared the formula (kudos to Synapsin ) to nootropic effects & bonus adaptogen benefits.

High Volume can keep being the stim-free pump show I think this rounded out the lineup nicely
Nice :)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Is this going to be on par with Enhanced for focus brah?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I bet it will, but have yet to try.

One, maybe 2 more days I can compare. I used a LOT of Enhanced lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ahk, is prolific superior in any way?
Personally both are good products. But the energy & Stim in Enhanced was stronger then prolific (IMO) and it had a longer lasting focus effect (i was literally zoned for over 3+ hours). I remember when cooper gave me some to try when I trained with him at Penn State. Stuff had me cracked out and my heart about to pop out of my chest.

But again. The question you are asking is too black and white from person to person and how they will respond to the formula. Best advice I give to you. Grab a tub, try it, and make your own judgement.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, its a much lighter stim product than enhanced. One of the biggest complaints about Enhanced was that it was too much for people, and they had to half dose it. This product is a different direction; lower stim than enhanced while still providing great focus in that department. The product itself is much better than enhanced as an ergogenic product.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, its a much lighter stim product than enhanced. One of the biggest complaints about Enhanced was that it was too much for people, and they had to half dose it. This product is a different direction; lower stim than enhanced while still providing great focus in that department. The product itself is much better than enhanced as an ergogenic product.
I'm glad to hear it's not like enhanced. It was way too much for me even at half a scoop. Definitely looking forward to this release

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sigh, I use to love Enhanced before clubbing and music festivals...those were the days.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I like Amp-C over DMAA, am I the only one? Why would this be the case?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed. I assume this is their take on sour warheads?
That was my first thought, based on the mushroom cloud which was the warheads symbol

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm with you, amp is superior imo
Nice dude, yeah im not saying its necessarily stronger, but im using both dust extreme and god of war red on other days, and I just feel like I consistently prefer the way I feel in the gym with the Amp-C then with DMAA, and not just with dust extreme, but felt the same with Meso too so its not just that particular product.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice dude, yeah im not saying its necessarily stronger, but im using both dust extreme and god of war red on other days, and I just feel like I consistently prefer the way I feel in the gym with the Amp-C then with DMAA, and not just with dust extreme, but felt the same with Meso too so its not just that particular product.
Totally agree

Dmaa makes me feel grimy, stim dick, and has a ****ty comedown. Amp is smoother and cleaner. Never understood the dmaa love. Thankfully we have options!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using Dust Extreme and really enjoy it, but now I kind of want to try something with Amp at a good dose in lieu of that but with a similar profile otherwise.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I too love AMP Cit but the FDA has been cracking down on it and soon those options will prob be gone look at Metabolic Nutrition and their pre :(

I never felt much with AMP to be honest, then again, maybe the products I used didn't have enough of it in there?
A lot of initial products claiming use of AMP cit did not even include AMP cit, and than most of what did actually contain it are simply not using enough to begin with it def needs a good bit more in relation to DMAA/1,3.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Nice inclusions, and we could dose as needed by the meal size.

I would have used something else in place of chromium (or switched to Na R+ALA) but overall looks good