Olympus Labs Product Release & Request Thread

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
What Products would you like to see from Olympus Labs in 2023 and beyond?

AlphaBulk our first release has raced off to be a massive success due in part to the great community here as well as the product development team at Olympus Labs. Excitingly, it only happens to be the first product scheduled in part of our alpha series which will offer a full variety of products targeted for different fitness goals. We aim at having an option for each and every goal and for products to be stackable and versatile in their nature.

our next scheduled product release is our potent pre-workout which introduces at least two never before used ingredients in preworkouts before, one being a potent clinically studied MAOI and another being a pump agent

when we set out to create this preworkout we asked ourselves what is the perfect preworkout and it all boiled down to creating the perfect experience for its users and we took a non conventional yet innovative approach and ultimately ended up with an industry crushing product.

our approach is to create high end and maximum results yielding products where we value both efficacy and product innovation hand in hand. So join us on our revamped journey of becoming “that” brand that only delivers results and value to its customers.

I always joke and say the mclaren of the supplement industry. Super sexy car and performance is up there but value is way better than that of a Ferrari or Lamborghini. 😊

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really enjoyed Grind Energy from when Olympus Lyfestyle was still a thing. I actually have a few tubs left.

I loved the Majestic Red flavoring for El1xer. Bring that flavor back.

I really liked the Phytofused Epicatechin. Bring that back in a higher dose.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Request that the pre not have the Stim-X in it that Re1gn had...too much of a yohimbe type effect on me 🫣
Also, expand being offered beyond Strong...
Inverted dick it temporarely!

pozi

Awards
Please a Rhaponticum carthamoides extract standardized to multiple ecdysterone's using the PHYTOfuse technology

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A strong 25R spirostan-5a-diol-6-one-3-one supplement

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A revamp of Ignite. A strong burner with some innovative stuff included.

Also could we ever understand what exactly was in Bloodshred Raw? Was it 6mg of raulowscine like the label suggested? I’d like to see that alpha Y back or something similar.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm just glad to see them back in the game!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
our next scheduled product release is our potent pre-workout which introduces at least two never before used ingredients in preworkouts before, one being a potent clinically studied MAOI and another being a pump agent
Just as long as it has no alpha-y!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Solo ingredients are very popular these days. People want to build their own stacks. Similar to how it was extremely popular to make your own pres ten years ago.

Maybe a standalone/single ingredient phytofuse line.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stand alone ingredients are great, but it's a pain in the butt !!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Umm yeah. Glad to see you are potentially back in the game of producing products that made you a premium supplement company in the first place. If you cater to the softies of the new generation who take selfies at the gym (or ever), I won’t be interested. I can go to Vitamin Shoppe or support Ghost for that.

For starters, I would love to see Conqu3r Unleashed back. This version…

FFAE7E28-3B38-49CB-B116-3D1ACC3860E0.png

Let’s do this for real or don’t even bother.

I don’t mean any of this as harshly as it may come across. I’m just excited for some kick ass products while hoping I won’t just be let down. :)

I was a huge supporter of Olympus Labs before they essentially disappeared.

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ well said
I just got out of vitamin shoppe (because I bought some vitamins), and this kid walked in on his cell phone.

He literally said to the person he was speaking to “Yo, they have them Ghost stuff.”

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I nearly pissed myself. Truth be told, I may have a little bit.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ can’t make that up!! 🤣🤦‍♂️
I’m afraid not. My life is full of coincidences and things that make you wonder. I can’t even tell you what just happened when I just stopped at the gas station. I mean, I’m not opposed to vulgarity and being sexually explicit to strangers, but not particularly when it’s uninvited from unattractive gas station employees.

I guess I just have one of those faces that make people feel uninhibited. Or maybe everyone has just lost their minds completely. 🤷‍♂️

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just got out of vitamin shoppe (because I bought some vitamins), and this kid walked in on his cell phone.

He literally said to the person he was speaking to “Yo, they have them Ghost stuff.”

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I nearly pissed myself. Truth be told, I may have a little bit.
Ghosts energy drink is 1000000% amazing though. I give them that.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On another note, I placed an order at Strong a few days ago and happened to see that area 51 RE1GN was available for purchase. Obviously I bought it, and apparently it’s coming? I thought that was long gone. Kinda weird…we shall see.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ghosts energy drink is 1000000% amazing though. I give them that.
Really? Hmmm. I may have to make an effort to try it then. At 46 years old though, if I buy anything that is branded as Ghost, I expect to be purchasing an actual Ghost. Nothing less.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Really? Hmmm. I may have to make an effort to try it then. At 46 years old though, if I buy anything that is branded as Ghost, I expect to be purchasing an actual Ghost. Nothing less.
Lmao. The sour patch redberry flavor legit tastes exactly like the red sour patch. It’s my favorite energy drink.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends....whose the owner of OL nowadays? Does he have anymore stupid ideas like changing the most innovative brand into an Instagram fitness model based product company?

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Thanks for the feedback so far!
Definitely a lot to take in with bringing some of the old school products back, but even if they were to come back they’d have to be upgraded. Re-releasing the same stuff just leaves a lackluster taste .

we’ve currently got news on our new pre-workout ready to drop any day. Our new ideology is to never release and sell products that aren’t physicially in the warehouse nor aren’t in stock as “pre-orders” because it just leaves a messy taste.

in what release sequence would you like to see products that we’re building out (uniquely) for cutting (epilogue successor), recomping, shredding, and hardness

the shredding product needs to be dissected into two products, but each of these products would quite honestly be gamechanging supplements to the functional goals of endurance, exercise output, maximum PPAR cAMP & AMPK activation. We’re trying to fully activate every PPAR pathway with the best ingredient possible here. Truly revolutionary stuff. PLUS so much more with these 2 products

let’s talk about what natural anabolic or what fitness goal you’d like us to tackle first

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in what release sequence would you like to see products that we’re building out (uniquely) for cutting (epilogue successor), recomping, shredding, and hardness
To be clear, when you say "hardness" do you mean or physique?

I'd go for recomping, hardness (assuming physique), cutting, shredding (also figuring shredding is more fine tuning finishing touches vs cutting as fat loss).

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
To be clear, when you say "hardness" do you mean or physique?

I'd go for recomping, hardness (assuming physique), cutting, shredding (also figuring shredding is more fine tuning finishing touches vs cutting as fat loss).
the latter. Not really diving into test boosters until we’ve built out a product for every muscle building and physique enhancing goal

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Let’s get some more feedback going! What goal would you like to see us tackle first 😊

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How about getting your products available at other retailers?
Yes. I used to be able to buy test1fy…super pct and even elite epiandro and elite 1 andro on amazon. The natty products were 40 bucks and those two especially were great natural products. I know plenty people don’t like amazon, but it’s convenient now with the “pickup lockers”

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
An amazing feel good great energy pre-workout that doesn't have panic attack additives like Alpha Y and such.
Something like RPM, where you can't wipe the smile off your face and are excited to hit the gym.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
A new innovative pre workout with some kind of new unseen special sauce 😎

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
How about getting your products available at other retailers?
Is there a certain retailer you’d like to see it at. Currently we’re keeping it exclusive in the USA to strong because it enables us to have stricter control over inventory levels and ordering flow. On the second batch of alpha bulk it’ll be available international as well

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
On another note, I placed an order at Strong a few days ago and happened to see that area 51 RE1GN was available for purchase. Obviously I bought it, and apparently it’s coming? I thought that was long gone. Kinda weird…we shall see.
Did you get it? How was it?

In regards to stim-x feedback was always that it was way smoother than typical alpha-y or yohimbe. A lot of other companies also stack it with ingredients that causes a cheesing effect. We went through a lot of efforts to make sure of that

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd appreciate if instead of just appearing back on the forums to post your new products you guys actually spent some time interacting and being a part of the community.

Before you guys ghosted the community to go a different direction there used to be some conversations about how things worked, where you were going with products, listening to the forums, etc. I still defended and used your products after the switch in direction, but I know a lot of people felt shafted.

I think it would be nice to prove you actually do want to be a part of helping the community here again and not just dropping in to try and sell new products with marketing laden write ups when you don't even introduce any actual ingredients (seeing as a product dropped last month, then kind of silence, then suddenly new pre-workout is coming so posts again, etc.).

I say this not as an attack, I don't want to come off as uncivil. New products, formulas, and results will speak for themselves though so I will look into what is released, just think there is a decent bit of ground to make up and being civil, nice, and helpful to those who have stuck around all these years here seems like the least a company could do to build some rep. :)

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
I'd appreciate if instead of just appearing back on the forums to post your new products you guys actually spent some time interacting and being a part of the community.

Before you guys ghosted the community to go a different direction there used to be some conversations about how things worked, where you were going with products, listening to the forums, etc. I still defended and used your products after the switch in direction, but I know a lot of people felt shafted.

I think it would be nice to prove you actually do want to be a part of helping the community here again and not just dropping in to try and sell new products with marketing laden write ups when you don't even introduce any actual ingredients (seeing as a product dropped last month, then kind of silence, then suddenly new pre-workout is coming so posts again, etc.).

I say this not as an attack, I don't want to come off as uncivil. New products, formulas, and results will speak for themselves though so I will look into what is released, just think there is a decent bit of ground to make up and being civil, nice, and helpful to those who have stuck around all these years here seems like the least a company could do to build some rep. :)
Hey resolve, I don’t take it as an attack whatsoever. I’m very happy to spend time here engaging with others and learn from you guys where I need learning and share my knowledge and experiences on various matters as well.
Not to schill my point, I have engaged with a multitude of people on sleep issues which are unrelated to any product we sell and have gone so far to suggest they seriously get sleep studies to rule out apnea and see if there are any narcoleptic signs in their sleep patterns

my general rule of thumb however is that I want to keep all my interactions and engagements positive. I am generally a proactive solution seeking guy and that’s the only type of environment I want to co-exist in here

you actually sound like a great candidate to become a brand rep since you personally want to be involved in the internal discussions and be a relayer of such information to help bridge a stronger community.

Our goals right now are to make OL identify as it’s OG form of when it first started back in ‘14. And yeah there’s huge news surrounding that as well that’ll be circulated in the coming weeks, and trust me it’s the type of news that’ll make every OG consumer happy

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you get it? How was it?

In regards to stim-x feedback was always that it was way smoother than typical alpha-y or yohimbe. A lot of other companies also stack it with ingredients that causes a cheesing effect. We went through a lot of efforts to make sure of that
No. When I placed my order at strong, it said Area 51 Re1gn was available. I added it to my cart, got charged for it, and order confirmation showed it as part of the order.

I got my order yesterday and Re1gn was not in the box. So I then checked my account and I had been refunded. I thought it wasn’t obviously odd, but I just figured they may have found a few cases laying around. Apparently not.

Yeah, I used plenty of Re1gn in the past, and my body had to get used to the Stim-X before the intense sweating wasn’t so bothersome. Overall though, I liked everything else about it. I never quite enjoyed it as much as the former CU though, as I thought that offered better endurance and a more comfortable/smooth stim experience. I know I will never see CU again, but such is life. 🤷‍♂️

Are you able to divulge the stims used in Oracle?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey resolve, I don’t take it as an attack whatsoever. I’m very happy to spend time here engaging with others and learn from you guys where I need learning and share my knowledge and experiences on various matters as well.
Not to schill my point, I have engaged with a multitude of people on sleep issues which are unrelated to any product we sell and have gone so far to suggest they seriously get sleep studies to rule out apnea and see if there are any narcoleptic signs in their sleep patterns

my general rule of thumb however is that I want to keep all my interactions and engagements positive. I am generally a proactive solution seeking guy and that’s the only type of environment I want to co-exist in here

you actually sound like a great candidate to become a brand rep since you personally want to be involved in the internal discussions and be a relayer of such information to help bridge a stronger community.

Our goals right now are to make OL identify as it’s OG form of when it first started back in ‘14. And yeah there’s huge news surrounding that as well that’ll be circulated in the coming weeks, and trust me it’s the type of news that’ll make every OG consumer happy
All sounds encouraging! OL was very popular around here as I am sure you know. It would be great to see y‘all pump out the high quality and innovative supplements that set the bar throughout those former years. That’s not to say that others companies haven’t stepped up to the plate in the meantime, but OL was one of those brands we could always count on to deliver that extra something special, while also producing some of the more comprehensive products.

One thing that clearly disappointed people and myself somewhat in those initial years was the constant changing up of formulas, and/or discontinuing favorite products. Tr1umph was certainly one of those that people missed and was taken away despite high praise. There were even teases of it making a comeback for quite some time, but that never materialized. Tr1umph wasn’t my thing, but the frustration from other customers was very apparent. My personal favorites were TEST1FY, OG K1ngs Blood, Orig1n, OG Massacr3, and of course CU. In addition, I have actually remained faithful to K1ngs Guard over the years, and I just got a new bottle with my Strong order.

If this comeback does indeed materialize successfully, I think it would be nice to keep products around that receive positive feedback for at least a year or more. :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I mean sh*t, I even did a log for the sleep supplement Amneis1a which I ended up loving. Of course that was yet another product that was only available for what seems to be close to a year. It definitely remains the best sleep supplement I have ever utilized. It was sleep in a bottle and I would love to see that again!