The Lean Gains / IF learning and Discussion Log

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bout much do u guys eat? I found this method good (LG) back when I was 150lbs and not very muscular. I eat too much now for this to be practical even the slightest bit.

3500 - 4000kcals in 8 hours isnt happenin for me. I need 12 hours minimum.
I just ate 8 cups broccoli and 49.6 oz of ground turkey.

One sitting. BC it's only 2200 calories

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ate 8 cups broccoli and 49.6 oz of ground turkey.

One sitting. BC it's only 2200 calories
This is hard to imagine. I just don think I'd have to go to that extreme to cut up. 3lbs of meat in one sitting is unbelievable unless ur 250+lbs and on a ton of juice.

I can get away with 6-10oz at each meal and still have plenty of protein to keep muscle mass while bhrning off the fat.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is hard to imagine. I just don think I'd have to go to that extreme to cut up. 3lbs of meat in one sitting is unbelievable unless ur 250+lbs and on a ton of juice.

I can get away with 6-10oz at each meal and still have plenty of protein to keep muscle mass while bhrning off the fat.
I didn't need to, I was hungry lol.

6-10oz for me ill be full for possible 1-2 hours max

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't need to, I was hungry lol.

6-10oz for me ill be full for possible 1-2 hours max
well, I dont just eat protein and veggies. I also eat 60-80g carbs at each sitting (on average) and I like to eat every 3 hours or so if I can help it. 6 meals per day is what I like @ roughly 600kcals each or more.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bout much do u guys eat? I found this method good (LG) back when I was 150lbs and not very muscular. I eat too much now for this to be practical even the slightest bit.

Believe it or not, 3500-4000 calories is extremely easy to hit if you are using nutrient dense foods. That is the cool thing about IF, you control insulin so well during the fast that your sensitivity remains high even with food choices not considered "clean" by most bodybuilders. Think bagels instead of oats, steak instead of chicken. Olive Oil, MCT's, avacodo, pop tarts post workout...

You don't have to go extreme at all to cut up. That is what EBF wanted to eat. When I was recomping I would typically break my fast with a meal of at least 100-125 grams protein and carbs and maybe 30 fats.

Also keep in mind as far as large meals go when you have a large meal the bolus entry into the intestines constricts so that the food can only enter the intestines slowly making that meal last as long as multiple feedings would. Your body has regulatory functions to keep the digestion process intact during large feedings. It does take a while to get used to eating a lot in 8 hours but once you are used to it, you will find you have to count to make sure you don't go over your macros for the day.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Believe it or not, 3500-4000 calories is extremely easy to hit if you are using nutrient dense foods. That is the cool thing about IF, you control insulin so well during the fast that your sensitivity remains high even with food choices not considered "clean" by most bodybuilders. Think bagels instead of oats, steak instead of chicken. Olive Oil, MCT's, avacodo, pop tarts post workout...

You don't have to go extreme at all to cut up. That is what EBF wanted to eat. When I was recomping I would typically break my fast with a meal of at least 100-125 grams protein and carbs and maybe 30 fats.

Also keep in mind as far as large meals go when you have a large meal the bolus entry into the intestines constricts so that the food can only enter the intestines slowly making that meal last as long as multiple feedings would. Your body has regulatory functions to keep the digestion process intact during large feedings. It does take a while to get used to eating a lot in 8 hours but once you are used to it, you will find you have to count to make sure you don't go over your macros for the day.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still just trying to get over having to eat 4000+ calories to grow at this weight. I only weigh 170lbs and I can't gain unless I eat that much. Kinda frustrating.

I'm considering knocking my training days down to 3/week...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I'm still just trying to get over having to eat 4000+ calories to grow at this weight. I only weigh 170lbs and I can't gain unless I eat that much. Kinda frustrating.

I'm considering knocking my training days down to 3/week...
Yeah, funny people tell me I "NEED" to increase my metabolism because I can maintain 205-212 on 2500-2600, if I go much over that I start gaining again. Here you are with a fast metabolism wishing it were slower.

I definitely recommend cutting back to 3-4 days if you are having trouble gaining. If you are totally crushing it 3 days a week is more than enough for growth, and some peoples recovery begins lacking a bit getting into the 4-5 day split. Give it a shot. Dante from DogCrap says the 3 days a week is the best for overall growth on his program. That he only puts people to 4 days to concentrate on a weak part but that his guys on 3 days a week see more growth.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Srs??
4k in a 8 hour window is cake....

I eat around 3200 now, and its a breeze.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Srs??
4k in a 8 hour window is cake....

I eat around 3200 now, and its a breeze.
I used to think it was hard too, but I had trained myself to eat low-cal foods. It's hard if you're only sticking to chicken and broccoli.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I used to think it was hard too, but I had trained myself to eat low-cal foods. It's hard if you're only sticking to chicken and broccoli.
Well chicken and broccoli should be included
Micronutrients are the #1 factor EVERYONE should consider

i eat at least 4-5 cups veggies and 2-3 servings of fruit regardless of my intake, and still get the majority from Chicken, beef, eggs etc for protein .
I still eat tons of rice, poatotes etc.. but there is still easy ways to hit that number

if you can not handle large intakes of food then IF should not be practiced or be the method that individual will choose. You shold suit what fits your body and makes you feel good not stuffing yourself silly and feeling awful.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well chicken and broccoli should be included
Micronutrients are the #1 factor EVERYONE should consider

i eat at least 4-5 cups veggies and 2-3 servings of fruit regardless of my intake, and still get the majority from Chicken, beef, eggs etc for protein .
I still eat tons of rice, poatotes etc.. but there is still easy ways to hit that number

if you can not handle large intakes of food then IF should not be practiced or be the method that individual will choose. You shold suit what fits your body and makes you feel good not stuffing yourself silly and feeling awful.
Well, I remember it used to be 2500kcals was a challenge. Now it's 3700+ so obviously I'm making progress just a little slower than I'd like.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm making great progress traditionally but I can def handle 3 large feeding a of 1,100 cals (would need roughly 3-3.5k cals to gain) but it's just figuring out how I would do it really. I'm looking into this lifestyle after I'm done competing mostly
Thats just the thing. If I weighed 190lbs I'd need 6000kcals assuming I was still around 11% BF...

Just difficult man..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats just the thing. If I weighed 190lbs I'd need 6000kcals assuming I was still around 11% BF...

Just difficult man..
This makes me say thank goodness for a relatively slow metabolism. Even though it doesn't take much for me to gain, I can lose without dropping cals too much either. I prefer to call my metabolism "efficient" more than slow...

Johnston

Johnston

Awards

I could quite easily get 4000 cals down in 8 hours. It really does depend on your food choices.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm making great progress traditionally but I can def handle 3 large feeding a of 1,100 cals (would need roughly 3-3.5k cals to gain) but it's just figuring out how I would do it really. I'm looking into this lifestyle after I'm done competing mostly
Easy.. If you do a pre-workout meal keep it very light (as martin even suggests on his webpage like 400-500kcals) then eat big after your workout and before bed.
If you train fasted upon waking you can make Meal 1 large, and then taper kcals or have a bigger meal pre-bed (to help fuel morning training)
Honestly dont over think this.. Eat when you can in your window and hit your kcals.

If you have to have 2 meals but snack along the way say if you are at work to get the kcals in then so be it. Nibble on Trail Mix/Granola, Dried Fruit, Hard Boiled eggs, String Cheese, nuts etc..

Do not make it harder than it needs to be... You know what works for your to train at your best, dont stuff yourself silly before training than having a lack luster session.

meals dont have to behuge, meals dont have to be monster. I personally have a very small pre-workout meal of P+F only (beef/veggies or eggs/veggies) something to just get me through training and backload carbs (like a carb backload/biorythm type setup that borge uses) works like a charm to me....

Everyone is different

even if you have a sandwich as your pre-workout or your first meal after training and eat larger as the day goes on it wont matter, hitting the kcals does.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Are you guys doing the 3 day full-body split Martin recommends? If not, what are some of the routines you guys are using with this diet regimen?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Are you guys doing the 3 day full-body split Martin recommends? If not, what are some of the routines you guys are using with this diet regimen?
My best run to date was a 3-month period on lean-gains using the PHAT routine.
Mind you it is variable one person to another what will work and depends on your goals.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i have never done a 3 day split.
All my training is done by Inov8 Elite Performance headed by Austin Stout and Matt Jansen, my training is 4-5x a week similar to John Meadows Mountain Dog Training with periodization and utilizing different intensity techniques to help bring up my weaker body parts. I also have ran a lot of

PHAT
Upper Lower Splits
Westside

in the past.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Easy.. If you do a pre-workout meal keep it very light (as martin even suggests on his webpage like 400-500kcals) then eat big after your workout and before bed.
If you train fasted upon waking you can make Meal 1 large, and then taper kcals or have a bigger meal pre-bed (to help fuel morning training)
Honestly dont over think this.. Eat when you can in your window and hit your kcals.

If you have to have 2 meals but snack along the way say if you are at work to get the kcals in then so be it. Nibble on Trail Mix/Granola, Dried Fruit, Hard Boiled eggs, String Cheese, nuts etc..

Do not make it harder than it needs to be... You know what works for your to train at your best, dont stuff yourself silly before training than having a lack luster session.

meals dont have to behuge, meals dont have to be monster. I personally have a very small pre-workout meal of P+F only (beef/veggies or eggs/veggies) something to just get me through training and backload carbs (like a carb backload/biorythm type setup that borge uses) works like a charm to me....

Everyone is different

even if you have a sandwich as your pre-workout or your first meal after training and eat larger as the day goes on it wont matter, hitting the kcals does.
Great suggestions here. In the end everything you know works with LG, there are many different methods within LG, the main thing is just the 16 hours fasted and 8 hours feeding. Also remember you do not have to pick what are considered "Clean foods" by diet natzis to get the results with intemittent fasting. Just hit your macros and enjoy the benefits of clean eating without having to be as strict. This is why it is the perfect lifestyle diet. If you don't want to control your insulin by having a boring or bland diet then IF is an awesome more freeing way to control the insulin sensitivity.

My best run to date was a 3-month period on lean-gains using the PHAT routine.
Mind you it is variable one person to another what will work and depends on your goals.
A lot of the benefit of the 3 day a week workout is for recovery and for the people who are doing the macro and caloric toggling. If you are training more often then 3-4 times a week then you should simply thing about not toggling as much as and do something more like The Solution does. His (Martin's) toggling is more for people who are carb intolerant. IE have some insulin resitance issues and want the big insulin boost post training but can't sustain moderate to high carb intake but will actually do quite well on the toggling.

dieseljay74

dieseljay74

Awards
Fueled, you mentioned needing 4,000+ to grow @ 170. I must be eating way to few calories.
I'm 200-205 @ 6' tall and around 13-14% BF. I'm consuming around 3000-3100 and get worried about putting on BF.
I have been lifting hard 4 days a week with a modified HST type training focusing on the traditional compounds.
I'm starting to think I should be eating more. The scale is going up slowly but a little too slow so I'm thinking it's more water weight from the additional creatine intake.
I can easily slam 3,000 calories in a day so I may try 3500 and see where I land.
Is IF better for lean gaining than traditional diets?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fueled, you mentioned needing 4,000+ to grow @ 170. I must be eating way to few calories.
I'm 200-205 @ 6' tall and around 13-14% BF. I'm consuming around 3000-3100 and get worried about putting on BF.
I have been lifting hard 4 days a week with a modified HST type training focusing on the traditional compounds.
I'm starting to think I should be eating more. The scale is going up slowly but a little too slow so I'm thinking it's more water weight from the additional creatine intake.
I can easily slam 3,000 calories in a day so I may try 3500 and see where I land.
I cant say that it is or isnt. It is more of a convenience factor for me. I like the convenience of the model but the idea of gaining weight with it seems impractical. For a lean bulk only, you just need a healthy body, a caloric intake slightly above maintenance, hard training sessions and routine cardio.

LG is good but it isnt the only way to do things in a lean fashion.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant say that it is or isnt. It is more of a convenience factor for me. I like the convenience of the model but the idea of gaining weight with it seems impractical. For a lean bulk only, you just need a healthy body, a caloric intake slightly above maintenance, hard training sessions and routine cardio.

I happen to only do IF.

Packing meals ect. Not for me. I'm fortunate enough I can cook each meal. Before work and after work and be done

dieseljay74

dieseljay74

Awards
I happen to only do IF. Packing meals ect. Not for me. I'm fortunate enough I can cook each meal. Before work and after work and be done
I can definitely see the convenience of it. I may give it a shot

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can definitely see the convenience of it. I may give it a shot
It is a LIFESTYLE, makes things so much easier.
Better than watching the clock
Less food prep
Way to be more social with friends/family.

Just much easier for some, but to each their own and personal preference.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is just a different path to the same destination. IF is a lot more forgiving on food choices and has more flexibility. If you do not do well or enjoy the process of 5-6 meals a day with stricter food choices then IF may be exactly what you are looking for.

Once you are on it for a bit and start using more nutrient dense foods you might change your mind. Give it a shot at bulking with some nutrient dense foods and see how it goes for you. It is hard at first to let go of the idea you need all "clean" food choices. Once you do you begin to see the benefits of the diet moreso than when trying to keep everything clean. I say give it a shot, see how you do on it. I think you will be surprised. If not then you learned something. However I really don't see that as a possibility. I think I read in a thread about GHRP use for you, well if you use that before your big meal it ain't gonna be hard to get your cals in. If you don't like it then hop off of it. Same with trying a new routine you have to give it an honest go to know if it works well or not.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh ya, IF is AWESOME with peptides in the morning to get a big GH boost increasing fat loss during the fast by quite a bit without any muscle loss. Goes well on a bulk to help keep you lean while bulking too by since the peps and GH release amplify the fat burn in the morning.

dieseljay74

dieseljay74

Awards
Oh ya, IF is AWESOME with peptides in the morning to get a big GH boost increasing fat loss during the fast by quite a bit without any muscle loss. Goes well on a bulk to help keep you lean while bulking too by since the peps and GH release amplify the fat burn in the morning.

What type of peptides should I look for?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should research them and decide if you want to use them. I don't want to tell you what to do. FP already uses them which is why I mentioned them since he mentioned it in his log.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You should research them and decide if you want to use them. I don't want to tell you what to do. FP already uses them which is why I mentioned them since he mentioned it in his log.
telling other people to utilize peptides or other drugs may not be a good idea, Martin is not a big advocate of them, nor are most of his clients, but they can work.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once you are on it for a bit and start using more nutrient dense foods you might change your mind. Give it a shot at bulking with some nutrient dense foods and see how it goes for you. It is hard at first to let go of the idea you need all "clean" food choices. Once you do you begin to see the benefits of the diet moreso than when trying to keep everything clean. I say give it a shot, see how you do on it. I think you will be surprised. If not then you learned something. However I really don't see that as a possibility. I think I read in a thread about GHRP use for you, well if you use that before your big meal it ain't gonna be hard to get your cals in. If you don't like it then hop off of it. Same with trying a new routine you have to give it an honest go to know if it works well or not.
I've done it before, Kleen. I know it works well for cutting but for bulking I haven't made up my mind whether I want to consider it.

Honestly, I'll likely give it a try during my strength program which is coming up in a few weeks. LG would be more practical during the holidays and the change of pace might just be what I need. Change for the sake of not getting worn out with my efforts is reason enough to consider doing it again.

I could run it with GHRP and I would. GHRP/CJC combo would definitely make me feel alot better about this diet in general. I just can't lose any muscle mass - worked too hard to have it and do not want to lose it now.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
telling other people to utilize peptides or other drugs may not be a good idea, Martin is not a big advocate of them, nor are most of his clients, but they can work.
In the realm of building muscle and burning fat, they certainly wont hurt the efforts. We aren't tellin anyone to do this or that. He'll do what he wants but honestly I'd recommend GH peptides WAY before I recommend steroids or ph's. GHRP's are not even on the same playing field as steroids and they still require equal amounts of dedication and effort to get results from.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In the realm of building muscle and burning fat, they certainly wont hurt the efforts. We aren't tellin anyone to do this or that. He'll do what he wants but honestly I'd recommend GH peptides WAY before I recommend steroids or ph's. GHRP's are not even on the same playing field as steroids and they still require equal amounts of dedication and effort to get results from.
Again, some people take very caution of what they put into their bodies and some like to keep their supplement stack a lot smaller than others, so again it will be personal preference in the end what the user does want to use.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Again, some people take very caution of what they put into their bodies and some like to keep their supplement stack a lot smaller than others, so again it will be personal preference in the end what the user does want to use.
A good, logical statement.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Agree with this. I've used them myself and I felt good on them and came off them without any issues at all. I was fasting for 20 hours and using two doses during the fast. My stomach has never leaned up that quickly before or since.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
???? I told the guy to do his own research and make his own decisions. The discussion before that was specifically with FP since he uses them and was questioning IF on a bulk.

I am pretty sure Martin would not advocate peptides, HGH or steroids openly even if he himself used them. It just isn't good for business when you are trying to be mainstream as it is not sociably acceptable. That is not an accusation towards him by the way just an statement regarding sound business judgement. That being said I said IF was great with peptides, not specifically LG.

I've done it before, Kleen. I know it works well for cutting but for bulking I haven't made up my mind whether I want to consider it.

Honestly, I'll likely give it a try during my strength program which is coming up in a few weeks. LG would be more practical during the holidays and the change of pace might just be what I need. Change for the sake of not getting worn out with my efforts is reason enough to consider doing it again.

I could run it with GHRP and I would. GHRP/CJC combo would definitely make me feel alot better about this diet in general. I just can't lose any muscle mass - worked too hard to have it and do not want to lose it now.
Yeah I knew you had done it for cutting I meant give it an honest shot for bulking. I have put on a good amount of mass with intermittent fasting. It really comes down to the calories out VS calories in thing. I think at 4000 cals a day it would be very easy for you to get yours in.

Here are some pics from a recomp during a transformation contest last year, I didn't do much cardio because I wasn't trying to get shredded. I simply adjusted my calories lower on what I call Burn Days and ate big on Build days. I started at 207lbs and ended at 209 lbs running TRT doses of test 200mg wk, some peps and Epivar. Even there I gained weight and cut up, imagine if I had eaten big on the Burn Days how much size I would have gained. When I say low on the Burn days I am talking about 1300-1400 cals, and like 3500 on build days.

Absolutely, as it should be.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am pretty sure Martin would not advocate peptides, HGH or steroids openly even if he himself used them. It just isn't good for business when you are trying to be mainstream as it is not sociably acceptable. That is not an accusation towards him by the way just an statement regarding sound business judgement. That being said I said IF was great with peptides, not specifically LG.
IF is a form of LG, so basically they are very close in essence, just depends on the individual suits their Intermittent Fasting or LG approach, some people dont follow 16/8, some do a 20/4, some do a 14/8, some dont stick to exctly what is outlined on the page, but again, everything has its benefits and negatives, it is just a personal experience/decision to be made.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IF is a form of LG, so basically they are very close in essence, just depends on the individual suits their Intermittent Fasting or LG approach, some people dont follow 16/8, some do a 20/4, some do a 14/8, some dont stick to exctly what is outlined on the page, but again, everything has its benefits and negatives, it is just a personal experience/decision to be made.
Yeah, LG is a form of IF, I agree and all of them are great. LG is definitely the most anabolic of the variations I have put to use. I use some of the reasons why he says he doesn't go beyond the 16 hours fasting for why I do. I have a good amount of visceral and intramuscular fat so the fact there is an increase in fat burn beyond 16 hours that tends to be more visceral and intramuscular in nature is great for me. Someone with a faster metabolism and less visceral fat is going to be better off with the 16 or 14 hour fasting.

When you do your competitions do you prep with LG or do you move toward a more traditional feeding style during that time? I know Martin has started prepping some people but I have not really seen the results yet. Of course Martin stays lean enough he could walk on stage and do well in most natural shows if he has any legs. I don't know that I have seen them but assume he has some wheels.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah, LG is a form of IF, I agree and all of them are great. LG is definitely the most anabolic of the variations I have put to use. I use some of the reasons why he says he doesn't go beyond the 16 hours fasting for why I do. I have a good amount of visceral and intramuscular fat so the fact there is an increase in fat burn beyond 16 hours that tends to be more visceral and intramuscular in nature is great for me. Someone with a faster metabolism and less visceral fat is going to be better off with the 16 or 14 hour fasting.

When you do your competitions do you prep with LG or do you move toward a more traditional feeding style during that time? I know Martin has started prepping some people but I have not really seen the results yet. Of course Martin stays lean enough he could walk on stage and do well in most natural shows if he has any legs. I don't know that I have seen them but assume he has some wheels.
Been doing LG for 3 years, have not changed.

dieseljay74

dieseljay74

Awards
Looks like you guys are getting great results from IF/LG. I just started myself this past week on the 16/8 setup. I'm about 202-205 and 6' tall.
Probably 15% BF or so.
I will say, it does seem to really be a convenient schedule for my job and easy to work with.
Now I just have to adjust to not eating breakfast and lose these damn hunger pangs.
I'm going to give it a solid shot and I'll be sure to post up some before and after.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like you guys are getting great results from IF/LG. I just started myself this past week on the 16/8 setup...
I'm sure you'll see great results as well. Definitely since the first week I used the 16/8 set-up (only part of LG I use btw), I've had the best results AND FELT the best (I definitely feel the difference when I'm "off" 16/8)! Enjoy :)

~Rosie~

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm sure you'll see great results as well. Definitely since the first week I used the 16/8 set-up (only part of LG I use btw), I've had the best results AND FELT the best (I definitely feel the difference when I'm "off" 16/8)! Enjoy :)

~Rosie~
Same
Fasted Training and backloading my carbs. Works like a charm and sleep like a rock!

dieseljay74

dieseljay74

Awards
I'm sure you'll see great results as well. Definitely since the first week I used the 16/8 set-up (only part of LG I use btw), I've had the best results AND FELT the best (I definitely feel the difference when I'm "off" 16/8)! Enjoy :) ~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie... I do feel better after that initial adjustment to not eating breakfast!