StimX Sample Blow-Out!!!

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say thank you to Ax for the 2 free samples packs and :squintfinger: to the postal service for destroying both samples.

!cid__1215001357.jpg

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say thank you to Ax for the 2 free samples packs and :squintfinger: to the postal service for destroying both samples.

View attachment 36565
If you send me your address I will ask someone to get you a couple new packs.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It should still be fine bro.
Shoot it down bro, your not taking it for the capsule;)
Thanks guys I'm still going to use them. I'll just put them in something, forget that shoot it down stuff most bulk powders are nasty best for me to try to mask that flavor.

If you send me your address I will ask someone to get you a couple new packs.
Thanks for the offer that's generous but I think I'll just use them anyways.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys I'm still going to use them. I'll just put them in something, forget that shoot it down stuff most bulk powders are nasty best for me to try to mask that flavor.

Thanks for the offer that's generous but I think I'll just use them anyways.
I would still use that offer hahahaha ;) But that's me :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just popped 2.. I have a cold and only got 5 hours of sleep.. On my way to hammer legs! Hope this gives me the pick me up Im looking for

Pound4Pound

Pound4Pound

Awards
I had one pack come in the same way. It tasted bad but still worked quite well.
I halved one of the pills for my fianceée, she took the pill w/powder and I just downed the other half of the powder. I actually kind of liked the taste lol it was a little citrusy

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been taking Stimulant X over the last couple of days only one at a time. I had a very apparent reaction to this version as one pill was more than enough. Energy was extremely pronounced and lasted all day a good eight hours. The coolest aspect was the mental focus, it was very strong, and alloted some intense training as I was dialed into my lifting. Something that I look for in a stim is not an over stimulation of my CNS. Typically the stronger stims out there interfere with my training in that I am shaky and have a hard time with coordination and technique with complicated lifts like the clean and jerk or snatch. Sides were very little to non-existent, no crash, did have a little trouble falling to sleep the first night, but all in all not bad.

Thanks AX for the samples, and I will be purchasing a bottle in the future!

johndnardi07

johndnardi07

Awards
still doing this sample? I would love to try it through out my day at work and then also try it before the gym early morning before work.. Please let me know.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright I took mine as followed. Day 1 1 pill, day 2 2 pills, and day 3 1 pill. First day noticed a nice smooth energy with great focus. By no means overstimmed or shaky. Really liked that fact. 2 pills was a bit much for me especially with any kind of preworkout. Could almost feel my heart valve. Def a supplement u want to try lowest effect dose possible. Back to 1 pill went well like day 1. Didnt seem to negative effect my sleep especially since I worked out in the beginning of my day. Some times I have a late afternoon crash on days I lift, but Stim X seemed to push me through that.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been taking Stimulant X over the last couple of days only one at a time. I had a very apparent reaction to this version as one pill was more than enough. Energy was extremely pronounced and lasted all day a good eight hours. The coolest aspect was the mental focus, it was very strong, and alloted some intense training as I was dialed into my lifting. Something that I look for in a stim is not an over stimulation of my CNS. Typically the stronger stims out there interfere with my training in that I am shaky and have a hard time with coordination and technique with complicated lifts like the clean and jerk or snatch. Sides were very little to non-existent, no crash, did have a little trouble falling to sleep the first night, but all in all not bad.

Thanks AX for the samples, and I will be purchasing a bottle in the future!
Alright I took mine as followed. Day 1 1 pill, day 2 2 pills, and day 3 1 pill. First day noticed a nice smooth energy with great focus. By no means overstimmed or shaky. Really liked that fact. 2 pills was a bit much for me especially with any kind of preworkout. Could almost feel my heart valve. Def a supplement u want to try lowest effect dose possible. Back to 1 pill went well like day 1. Didnt seem to negative effect my sleep especially since I worked out in the beginning of my day. Some times I have a late afternoon crash on days I lift, but Stim X seemed to push me through that.
VERY NICE, GENTLEMEN!! Thanks for the reviews. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that we're glad to hear them and that you enjoyed StimX so much.

:head:

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
T-AD, was there a delivery notice or anything for the samples? I gave my info after you pm'ed me about a week ago and haven't recieved anything yet. Excited so let me know!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-AD, was there a delivery notice or anything for the samples? I gave my info after you pm'ed me about a week ago and haven't recieved anything yet. Excited so let me know!
Check your rep point comments. We'll get it straightened out.

FYI: I like to leave messages there instead of PM. I need a MUCH larger inbox! :trout:

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Got mine. Trying tomorrow. Wife is working. Just me and my four kids. Hopefully this helps me keep up with them LOL ... :) Thanks AX!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
VERY NICE, GENTLEMEN!! Thanks for the reviews. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that we're glad to hear them and that you enjoyed StimX so much.

:head:
Indeed you do, bro!

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Got mine. Trying tomorrow. Wife is working. Just me and my four kids. Hopefully this helps me keep up with them LOL ... :) Thanks AX!
First dose: 1 capsule

Had been crabby/sad/tired the last couple of days. Woke up that way too. At around 11AM I took 1 cap, not expecting anything but some energy. After about 2 hours, the things that were bothering me just didn't seem to matter and the rest of the day was good.

I did notice about 45 minutes in I felt something I hadn't before. Just like the beginning of something heavy kicking in. Not bad, just different. About 15 minutes later, I felt pretty good energy and mood wise. After about 2 1/2 hours later, I just felt smooth energy and very sharp mentally. I was able to easily stay up and watch the Hopkins fight. As tired as I was, that's pretty good. When I laid down a bit after midnight, I still felt good and like I had energy. Was worried I wouldn't be able to fall asleep because I still felt a lot of energy and focus but I'm guessing it took about 5 minutes and it was the next day.

Not going to endorse just yet as it was only one dose, one time. However, it makes me think there will be a market for an AM and PM version of this at some point because the mood elevation in itself was good for me this time. I believe some people would want that in a non-stim as well as those who already take other stuff with stims in it. Just some thoughts...

All in all: so far, so good.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't received mine yet...any reason why?
Uh.... I dunno!

could be that it's the holiday season and shipping ALWAYS takes longer. If you want, send an email back to whom I told you before and ask them to check up on it. Don't know if there's tracking, but he could atleast tell ya if it's shipped and about when.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
First dose: 1 capsule

Had been crabby/sad/tired the last couple of days. Woke up that way too. At around 11AM I took 1 cap, not expecting anything but some energy. After about 2 hours, the things that were bothering me just didn't seem to matter and the rest of the day was good.

I did notice about 45 minutes in I felt something I hadn't before. Just like the beginning of something heavy kicking in. Not bad, just different. About 15 minutes later, I felt pretty good energy and mood wise. After about 2 1/2 hours later, I just felt smooth energy and very sharp mentally. I was able to easily stay up and watch the Hopkins fight. As tired as I was, that's pretty good. When I laid down a bit after midnight, I still felt good and like I had energy. Was worried I wouldn't be able to fall asleep because I still felt a lot of energy and focus but I'm guessing it took about 5 minutes and it was the next day.

Not going to endorse just yet as it was only one dose, one time. However, it makes me think there will be a market for an AM and PM version of this at some point because the mood elevation in itself was good for me this time. I believe some people would want that in a non-stim as well as those who already take other stuff with stims in it. Just some thoughts...

All in all: so far, so good.

Nice review mate, glad to hear that it worked out for ya. Come back with some more info when you have tried it some more :)

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if you want me to start a new thread based on my two sample pack review, but i'll throw one up here and you can let me know.

When I took the first sample I was really sketical. I didnt feel anything for about an hour.. Then I started to feel like I had a really good focus. My stomach was still completely empty so I was really expecting the stim like effect. I didnt "feel" anything... BUT i checked my resting heart rate multiple times and it was up by about 15 beats a minute. The second sample pack made me feel the same. Again, I had really good focus, but no jittery stim feeling. Just really clean solid energy. My heart rate was elevated about 15 bpm after the second dose as well. Because of this, I think this would be a good fat loss product for long term, but maybe not the best stim if you like getting stim'ed up before workouts. For fat loss i'll give it an 8/10. Not bad at all.

Thanks again for the free sample.

bigpappa2805

Awards
I loved slim extreme.... you guys make great products!!!

I am a stim junkie, bring it on :)

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, got my samples Monday Night, tried a couple of caps for this mornings workout. Today was primarily hack squats and deadlifts, pretty exhausting work to say the least.

Anyways, long story short, had good focus and confidence. There was no overpowering intensity of caffeine overload, just a good focus and motivation. If you are looking for something to help you push out another rep or 2 with out becoming overly aggitated or geeking out, this would be a good sup.

Addendum: Despite a grueling leg workout this morning, I am still plugging along with my day and feeling very cognitivley alert.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Ok, got my samples Monday Night, tried a couple of caps for this mornings workout. Today was primarily hack squats and deadlifts, pretty exhausting work to say the least.

Anyways, long story short, had good focus and confidence. There was no overpowering intensity of caffeine overload, just a good focus and motivation. If you are looking for something to help you push out another rep or 2 with out becoming overly aggitated or geeking out, this would be a good sup.

Addendum: Despite a grueling leg workout this morning, I am still plugging along with my day and feeling very cognitivley alert.

Thanks for the little minireview, bro! Good focus and "feel good" is is the main ingredient in this bad boy :)

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas eve.... I'm all swollen up and can't wait to digest some more food ; YUMMI!! YUMMI!! I gotz food in my tummy!!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the little minireview, bro! Good focus and "feel good" is is the main ingredient in this bad boy :)

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas eve.... I'm all swollen up and can't wait to digest some more food ; YUMMI!! YUMMI!! I gotz food in my tummy!!
No Prob. I figured you all were kind enough to ship me a free sample, the least I could do was tell you my honest opinion.!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to try it because I am 5'5 250 lb of walking lard that is trying to become 185 lb solid rock. THIE STUFF CAN GIVE ME THE PUSH I NEED PICK ME :)

zwip778

Awards
I want to try Stimulant X because I read tons of reviews and for the vast majority of them, they were very positive, especially about the appetite suppressant effect. Appetite is one of my major problem, I love training, love to eat clean but I am one of those people that don't have a bottom to their stomach. Thank you!

UTWahoo

Awards
I've been searching for a new stim formulation for quite a while now, with very little success. I'm ready to give Stim X a shot!