StimX Sample Blow-Out!!!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting close to the end of a cut and i want some more results! Just ran out of my other stim. HELP ME OUT!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
StakedCop - then.... then ya know we're thorough! :D

BIGRAND & Kathryn- ... Good to go! Check your rep comments. :cheers:
That's what I get for being on the take...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Turk1976

Awards
Any idea when these are going to ship out?

Oh, and thank you!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I have always loved the old one and went through quite a bit of it,if it has been improved even slightly then I want to try it!!!!

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Very excited about this! Currently trying Spirodex and only kind of enjoying it. Not very happy with all the 1,3 dimeth and lack of mood enhancement from it. I would love to compare the two as it sounds like this new StimX is what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Last edited:
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm I getting one, two or no samples?

...bingo... ;)

Any idea when these are going to ship out?

Oh, and thank you!
Um.... not sure if he's waiting till he has them all or not, but could have gone out already! Watch your mailbox!

Oh, and you're welcome!

I have no rep comments :(
That's cause you smell funny...

Holding off on you since you've already won a bottle. (duh)

I have always loved the old one and went through quite a bit of it,if it has been improved even slightly then I want to try it!!!!
slightly? Slightly you say? Well, see for yourself! Check rep comments...

Very excited about this! Currently trying Spirodex and only kind of enjoying it. Not very happy with all the 1,3 dimeth and lack of mood enhancement from it. I would love to compare the two as it sounds like this new StimX is what I'm looking for. Thanks!
In! Check rep comments...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to see if it lives up to the hype
You're on the list! Check rep comments for instructions. :cheers:

And with that, ONE MORE LEFT!!!! Will it be here? Or one of the other 2 forums we're doing this? Hmmm...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noob poster is in
DONE!!!! Check your rep comments for the scoop on the poop to keep you in the loop.

Very nice... If anyone has any questions about StimX, here's a good place to ask 'em!

And don't forget - we're still giving away WHOLE BOTTLES of the stuff!! Just hit up this thread and see how. It's just a tad bit more work, but definitely not hard work! Here's the link to that thread:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/164704-stimx-featuring-1-a.html

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Athletic Extreme...samples just arrived in the mail....that was quick. Anyway, I'm 270 lbs. Will 2 caps be enough?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to Athletic Extreme...samples just arrived in the mail....that was quick. Anyway, I'm 270 lbs. Will 2 caps be enough?
Yup, 2 will be enough. Usually I'd still say to start with just 1, though.

phunkyb

phunkyb

Awards
Would love to try it out. Looking for a new stim to try after the holidays to continue my pre-spring cut.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Yup, 2 will be enough. Usually I'd still say to start with just 1, though.
Thanks T...I will see how I'm feeling later and take it from there. If I go with 2 I'll let you know how it goes.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope this is the right thread to post my experiences with the new Stim-X, and if not please feel free to move it or delete. I am just offering a narrative of a very informal and unplanned comparison I seem to have conducted on a few of the newer energy supplements that are out right now. I have never really offered much of a review on anything, so I would like to for once try and offer a useful accounting to others on the board:

BACKGROUND: I have tried various energy supplements recently. These were mostly all day general stimulant type products, and not preworkout formulas. It seems that most companies contend that, in addition to a thermogenic and appetite suppressant quality, their respective supplement also confer an improvement in mood. Of the ones I have tried, however, while all had noticeable effects on appetite, they also seemed to alter my mood negatively and not as one would have hoped. This could be on my end though, as it is the holiday season now and things always get more stressful at work for me around this time of year. Plus, finances are pretty tight right now.

COMPARATIVE PRODUCTS: Anyway, the companies have all been really cool with samples and I can't tell you how much someone like me appreciates the opportunity to try a dose or two before committing $30 or so for a bottle. I realize that is not much for some, but it really is a fair amount of money for me and my family this year (I live with and take care of my grandpa). I had planned in advance, however, as I like to use an energy supplement twice a year (the holiday period and once more leading into summer around May) and have set aside enough money for basically two months worth of such a product. Anyway, as it stood, I couldn't justify spending any money on the other products I had already tried, so I was just going to go with the basic ECA as I have in the past with decent results. I do not seem to really like ECA as much as others it would seem though. I get a fair amount of peripheral effects that, although expected at first, do not seem to dissipate with use over time as one would expect.

AX SAMPLES: I then saw the promotion for free samples of the new Stim-X and decided to go ahead and give it a try. I received two separate sample packs, which was nice as I expected only one dosage worth to arrive. I also made sure to check for the "1-MeTIQ" logo on the packaging, which both my samples did have.

USE: I took a single serving dose of two capsules on two separate back to back days last week in the early afternoon. Both were taken about 5 hours after a breakfast of two hard boiled eggs, one toasted multigrain bagel, and a banana on both days. Then about 5-6 hours after each dose was taken on both days, I felt what I perceived to be an inverse U-shaped curve of effects that seemed to consist of a gradual upstroke and then, tapered downstroke in perceptible effects (more on this below).

UPSTROKE: The initial effects consisted of an acute rise in motor stimulation (need to get stuff done actively), which then seemed to mellow into more of a CNS dominant type of stimulation (want to sit at my desk and finish writing my report, which I had been procrastinating on the previous two days). These effects felt like they were more in the background than up in my face. It was not intrusive or distracting and hence, it is really difficult to assign a number to the magnitude of the effects.

APPETITE: The appetite suppression was noticeable but moderate in comparison to other similar products. To be fair, however, I do not think that AX is trying to market this supplement that way. I am including the appetite aspects really only 1) for completeness sake, and 2) because many people desire appetite suppression along with their energy supplement; thus I do not want to mislead them.

CNS: The mood effects, for once, did not carry a "dirty" component - the kind I seem to feel almost ubiquitously with all other products trialed previously. As indicated above, the central stimulation did not seem to carry with it concomitant peripheral side effects, such as those that some may feel with ECA or yohimbine based supplements. For once, there was none of that horrible watery-mouth effect.

DOWNSTROKE: When I returned home after work and into the evening time, as the beneficial effects declined more and more, I did not notice an opponent process of irritability or emotional lability rising in its place. This can be really uncomfortable for those that know what I am talking about. Plus, the increase in productivity at work during the day, allowed me to spend more time hanging out with my grandpa after dinner. I don't have to rush back to my laptop to catch up on work that I was unable to get done while still at the office. And, honestly that is worth it alone for me.

LIMITATIONS: The preceding review and conclusion that follows below, was based only on limited use of the new Stim-X. Plus, my results may be totally inapplicable to anyone else. Also, the setting was likely different than what many on this board would use if testing out such a product: it was used only in a work setting without an exercise component. As well, I can't comment on fat loss effects; however, that is obviously due to the length of my trial and not a reflection on the product.

CONCLUSION: During a testing period of two consecutive days, a single dose of two capsules at once on an empty stomach in the early afternoon of the new Stim-X, provided about 5 total hours of effects. This included the period of induction and decline of effects. There was noticeable motor stimulation at first, which eased into an increase in mental acuity that could be best appreciated if one was actively working on something. One may feel very little if they are not trying to complete a task. The new Stim-X seems to separate itself for me from other products in the same category by its comparative pharmacodynamic "elegance". It is unclear whether this is because Stim-X is a better product or because the other currently available energy supplements are so putrid in general. Having said that, I will spend the money I had set aside for winter supplements on the new Stim-X.

THANK YOU: The process of ordering a free sample from AX is very user friendly and I received the samples in only a few days. AX was also very generous in providing two sample packs rather than one, which is all I thought I would receive.
Hands down one of, if not THE most thorough reviews I have ever seen in my LIFE. I whole-heartedly commend this, and I can't express the gratitude on behalf of AX for such a detailed analysis of your experience. I'm exceedingly proud to say that what you've felt is on-par with what we've felt, and consequently what we've "promised" for the product. Even if this review had been negative, I would STILL applaud it. Thank you!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think it is good on its own though, as a separate product in comparison to what else is available in the same category? Thanks.
It is NOT meant to be SX, nor replace SX. The StimX line is probably the longest in the AX history. Comparing it to SX would be invalid, simply because they are and have always been different animals.

However, SX2... we shall see! :cheers:

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Hands down one of, if not THE most thorough reviews I have ever seen in my LIFE. I whole-heartedly commend this, and I can't express the gratitude on behalf of AX for such a detailed analysis of your experience. I'm exceedingly proud to say that what you've felt is on-par with what we've felt, and consequently what we've "promised" for the product. Even if this review had been negative, I would STILL applaud it. Thank you!!!
Word!

Very detailed indeed, alot of hard words for some of us (me!!) ;)

Thank you for the time spent on this review!!

ps. Have you seen the other thread about a free FULL bottle of the new Stim-X ??? ds.

Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Awards
1-MeTIQ?

Sounds crazy... I've always been a stim-hound :)
I'm currently on a break from stimulants so taking this after my break could really push me to the edge :D

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Just received my samples of of the new StimX! So, I will be posting a mini-review after tomorrow's workout. :D

Turk1976

Awards
Got mine today as well. Review should be here Wednesday (my next AM session)

Musclehead69

Awards
I'd like to try a sample of the new Stimulant X formulation since I've tried the other formula previously and I'd like to experience it to determine how the two formulas add up. Anabolic Xtreme's products have yet to let me down and I'm sure that this product will be no different!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI guys, it's ended. Had a limited number to give out (70) and we topped it!

However....

We may be persuaded.... ;)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got mine yesterday and took it this morning. Will be posting a thread about it a little later. Thinking a link here would be a good idea :D

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I got mine yesterday and took it this morning. Will be posting a thread about it a little later. Thinking a link here would be a good idea :D
Nice mate, please put up a link to it, would love to read a little mini-review :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, got mine today, just popped 2, and will see what happens. Thanks Guys.

-Dan

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Ditto got mine today, but not in time for training. I'll be doing some explosive oly work tomorrow so it should be a good test on the CNS.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
^^^Ditto got mine today, but not in time for training. I'll be doing some explosive oly work tomorrow so it should be a good test on the CNS.
Cool, be sure to comeback with your experience of the product :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, got mine today, just popped 2, and will see what happens. Thanks Guys.

-Dan
Wait... popped 2 at 4:40pm? HA!! Hope you have a good night!! :D

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Sweeeet, always nice to read a little review on a sunday afternoon :)

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Da Orangatang's stimx mini review

I took 2 stim x pills sunday morning at approximately 9:18am. I was very pleased with the smooth, non jittery energy I had with this product. I had to endure a church christmas program and I can say that this product more that performed in keeping me awake.

I noticed my mood to be not only elevated but just down right happy. I have no idea what 1-metiq is but it seems to deliver.

The ride lasted all the way to 4:05pm when I took my pre workout supplements for my lift. If I were to rate the product I would def go with 9/10, and the only reason its not a ten was because of a small heart arythmia that I experienced (this may be an isolated incident, and will not be enough to keep me from using the product in the future)

All in all AX has introduced a great product IMHO and I look forward to getting a hold of a whole bottle as funds permit.

And thank you to the fine people at AX for the free samples, they arrived very quickly as well!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Snow you say? Just so happened I snapped a pic out the windshield on the way to work today!

Attachments

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Da Orangatang's stimx mini review

I took 2 stim x pills sunday morning at approximately 9:18am. I was very pleased with the smooth, non jittery energy I had with this product. I had to endure a church christmas program and I can say that this product more that performed in keeping me awake.

I noticed my mood to be not only elevated but just down right happy. I have no idea what 1-metiq is but it seems to deliver.

The ride lasted all the way to 4:05pm when I took my pre workout supplements for my lift. If I were to rate the product I would def go with 9/10, and the only reason its not a ten was because of a small heart arythmia that I experienced (this may be an isolated incident, and will not be enough to keep me from using the product in the future)

All in all AX has introduced a great product IMHO and I look forward to getting a hold of a whole bottle as funds permit.

And thank you to the fine people at AX for the free samples, they arrived very quickly as well!
"endure"... HA!!

Nice review, man! Thank you very much for posting it! Now that you've gotten a taste, we'd love to hear how it treats you in the long run. The promo to win a full bottle is STILL OPEN!!! Go ahead and get in on it, too!

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Got mine today...gonna take it in the am(5) I'm gonna need it today wont be over till 8pm then eat study sleep up at 5 am.:yawn:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine today...gonna take it in the am(5) I'm gonna need it today wont be over till 8pm then eat study sleep up at 5 am.:yawn:
Awesome. Keep us posted!

Read it and commented. Very nice review!

I keep sayin it, and I'll keep saying it, but if you like your sample so far, try to win the free bottle in our other contest thread!!!! Unlike many other stims out there, taking this for more than a week will NOT have the diminished effects that you're used to seeing. I'd say "good to the last drop", if that weren't already taken...and this was liquid. :silly:

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
1-MeTIQ thou art SMOOTH

Soooo I took my stim x this morning @ 510 am. I left the house @ 530. Began training(group session of 3 clients) @ 550. Started work @ 700 (my real job USAF). Never did I once feel overly stimulated, more like that just right feeling. By the time 730 rolled around the stim x really began to kick in good, but yet again it wasnt overbearing at all, it just kinda built up and thats when the effects began to show the most. I could tell I was on it while training etc...but the effects were most noticeable a few hours later. Speaking of effects: very clean energy, elevated mood, and sharp increase in focus. I didnt really notice much appetite suppression as i was ready to eat my two meals prior to lunch without an issue. I have taken stimx before (the last two versions) and I like those as well. This one though was by far the smoothest and did not cause the slightest crash. So if I could sum this product up in one word it would have to be SMOOOOOOOOTH. Thanks for the oppurtunity AX!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooo I took my stim x this morning @ 510 am. I left the house @ 530. Began training(group session of 3 clients) @ 550. Started work @ 700 (my real job USAF). Never did I once feel overly stimulated, more like that just right feeling. By the time 730 rolled around the stim x really began to kick in good, but yet again it wasnt overbearing at all, it just kinda built up and thats when the effects began to show the most. I could tell I was on it while training etc...but the effects were most noticeable a few hours later. Speaking of effects: very clean energy, elevated mood, and sharp increase in focus. I didnt really notice much appetite suppression as i was ready to eat my two meals prior to lunch without an issue. I have taken stimx before (the last two versions) and I like those as well. This one though was by far the smoothest and did not cause the slightest crash. So if I could sum this product up in one word it would have to be SMOOOOOOOOTH. Thanks for the oppurtunity AX!
Smoooooooth is goooooooood!!!!

Thanks for the review, man!! :cheers:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll try and get my review up today, I really liked it

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established

Awesome dude :) Glad you liked it , thanks for the review!