Stimulant X review

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday I took two caps around 4:00pm. I Noticed a very real cognitive effect, enhancing overall focus.

I normally research various topics anyway but I found myself knee deep in reading about Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) about 30 Min's after ingesting the 2 cap dose. So apparently something was working.

I wasn't familiar with the active 1-Methyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline (1-MeTIQ)

I found this about the compound-

1-Methyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline (1MeTIQ), an endogenous parkinsonism-preventing substance, and its 5-, 6-, and 7-hydroxy lated derivatives are reported to show in vitro neuroprotective activity against toxicity due to salsolinol in SH-SY5Y human neuroblastoma cells. In the present study, we tested the parkinsonism-preventing potential of these derivatives by means of the pole test in C57BL mice in vivo, and measured brain dopamine contents by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Parkinsonism was induced by 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydroisoquinoline (MPTP), and pretreatment with any of the 1MeTIQ derivatives prevented its induction. 6-Hydroxy-1MeTIQ showed the greatest preventive activity. The amount of dopamine in the brain was reduced by MPTP treatment, and this reduction was suppressed by pretreatment with 1MeTIQ derivatives. These hydroxy-1MeTIQ derivatives may have potential for the treatment of Parkinson's disease as well as 1MeTIQ itself.

(Biological & pharmaceutical bulletin 29(7), 1401-1403, 2006-07-01 The Pharmaceutical Society of Japan)

So, basically it has a reverse effect on dopamine reduction, and apparently giving the compound anti-parkinsons type attributes.

Nice clean compound, no nausea, or jitters. I give it two thumbs up, good job Athletic Xtreme. Would love to get my hands on some more, or maybe do a lengthy log or something to that nature. I am very interested in cognitive enhancers personally, so I would enjoy a little compare and contrast with other compounds, and what-not.

-Dan

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
interesting! i wonder what running this with something like powerful would be like?

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how do you feel it works for energ levels, not so much in terms of preworkout stimulation but against fatigue during the day?
do you feel "high" from it, or is it more of a subtle effect?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trip - Have you used OEP? Can you compare?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oops! Sorry I missed this! Nice review, Dan. Thanks so much for posting it up!

And hey, if ya want a li'l more, you could always hit up the full bottle giveaway we sill have running. Probably go till Friday! :cheers:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oops! Sorry I missed this! Nice review, Dan. Thanks so much for posting it up!

And hey, if ya want a li'l more, you could always hit up the full bottle giveaway we sill have running. Probably go till Friday! :cheers:
I'd like to think I'd be a worthy canidate. Only cause of love for METALLICA!!!!!!!!!! lol:smirk:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to think I'd be a worthy canidate. Only cause of love for METALLICA!!!!!!!!!! lol:smirk:
If you can get on camera and do a really crappy Metallica lip sync ditty for more than 20 seconds, post it up in my promo thread, I will guarantee you a bottle. There. How's that? Now go do it!!

Just don't forget to send the link to your mom, since she thinks you're cool. ;)