RickRock's gettin' DIESEL with Dieselbolan/Epi-strong and RS-Transaderm!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fug this is almost hard to read with you guys all jacked up and me struggling, thank God for N2KTS....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYCLE DAY 17

The cardio coupled with the low carbs and clean eating yesterday made an impact on cleaning things up for me, but not as much as I had hoped. Not a big deal, just hard to compete with the bloat and water retention on this cycle.

Today's workout went incredible and I hit some very nice PRs despite my triceps being a little taxed from my shoulder work a couple days ago. Strength is coming on very strong right now, and the EPI hasn't even kicked in yet!! So far its all diesel...:sgrin:

Chest/triceps

BB flat bench
135x15 (warmup)
225x12 (PR)
245x8 (PR)
265x5 (PR)
245x7
225x10
205x12

Incline DB press
80sx12 (PR)
85sx10x9 (PR)
80sx10

Cable flyes
80x11
90x9
85x10
80x10

Decline bench machine
180x12
225x9x8

Skullcrushers
85x10
95x9x8

Cable pushdowns (V bar)
120x10x9
110x10

Triceps machine (reverse preachers)
180x10
190x10x9

Feeling like killing some food today, so I think I will. It will probably be around a 4k Cal day after I'm done :food:

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your new nickname should be he-man. Lol nice workout congrats on the pr's

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rick doing great and thanks for the compliments. Trust me don't let the relaxation take over on the grub. A mm a week on a skin fold is not to noticeable in the mirror but after a few weeks it shows up and you are like FUG! I got a little farther than I should have been by "over relaxing" and am cleaning it up. If you want to add cals do it on your build days and ALWAYS keep your burn days burn days. Even if only moderate burn days. I am cleaning up alright now but it is frustrating to have gone from 7 to now 10-ish over a 5 week period and trust me 10% looks pretty chubby after being 7. Maybe not to others but to me. I know you would feel the same way.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rick doing great and thanks for the compliments. Trust me don't let the relaxation take over on the grub. A mm a week on a skin fold is not to noticeable in the mirror but after a few weeks it shows up and you are like FUG! I got a little farther than I should have been by "over relaxing" and am cleaning it up. If you want to add cals do it on your build days and ALWAYS keep your burn days burn days. Even if only moderate burn days. I am cleaning up alright now but it is frustrating to have gone from 7 to now 10-ish over a 5 week period and trust me 10% looks pretty chubby after being 7. Maybe not to others but to me. I know you would feel the same way.
Yeh man, I'm trying not to let my looseness with my diet get away with me too much. Diet has been on target for the most part outside of the last couple weekends. The plan is to tighten those up like planned and get back on course. I am starting to think I have gained some bodyfat looking at some of my pics, but it isn't much. I would guess I'm probably closer to 9% now. I need to check with calipers and see where I'm at. As always, thanks firedevil the advice! ;)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crap bro that is some wicked pr's!! As fellow brothers nothing is more awesome to see everyone's pr's. I like the reverse preachers you do, I've never heard of those.

CYCLE DAY 17

The cardio coupled with the low carbs and clean eating yesterday made an impact on cleaning things up for me, but not as much as I had hoped. Not a big deal, just hard to compete with the bloat and water retention on this cycle.

Today's workout went incredible and I hit some very nice PRs despite my triceps being a little taxed from my shoulder work a couple days ago. Strength is coming on very strong right now, and the EPI hasn't even kicked in yet!! So far its all diesel...:sgrin:

Chest/triceps

BB flat bench
135x15 (warmup)
225x12 (PR)
245x8 (PR)
265x5 (PR)
245x7
225x10
205x12

Incline DB press
80sx12 (PR)
85sx10x9 (PR)
80sx10

Cable flyes
80x11
90x9
85x10
80x10

Decline bench machine
180x12
225x9x8

Skullcrushers
85x10
95x9x8

Cable pushdowns (V bar)
120x10x9
110x10

Triceps machine (reverse preachers)
180x10
190x10x9

Feeling like killing some food today, so I think I will. It will probably be around a 4k Cal day after I'm done :food:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeh man, I'm trying not to let my looseness with my diet get away with me too much. Diet has been on target for the most part outside of the last couple weekends. The plan is to tighten those up like planned and get back on course. I am starting to think I have gained some bodyfat looking at some of my pics, but it isn't much. I would guess I'm probably closer to 9% now. I need to check with calipers and see where I'm at. As always, thanks firedevil the advice! ;)
Yah I remember my first cycle last year of EPI and I was gaining like crazy and looked much better over all and really seemed to be getting away with loose eating. Then it all seemed to catch up to me after PCT....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I remember my first cycle last year of EPI and I was gaining like crazy and looked much better over all and really seemed to be getting away with loose eating. Then it all seemed to catch up to me after PCT....

Yeh, I have been very loose with my eating, and probably a little too much. I think it probably is time to tighten it up some. I'm going to go back to my recomp ranges that I used before cycle which is 2800-3k build/1800-2k burn so hopefully that will clean things up a bit by the end of this cycle. The last couple weeks I may also drop the 4th build day I added in and trade that for a burn day to capitalize on these anabolics and have some lower cals those final 2 weeks to try and drop some bodyfat before entering PCT to maintain.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeh, I have been very loose with my eating, and probably a little too much. I think it probably is time to tighten it up some. I'm going to go back to my recomp ranges that I used before cycle which is 2800-3k build/1800-2k burn so hopefully that will clean things up a bit by the end of this cycle. The last couple weeks I may also drop the 4th build day I added in and trade that for a burn day to capitalize on these anabolics and have some lower cals those final 2 weeks to try and drop some bodyfat before entering PCT to maintain.
Cycling does supply the opportunity to add extra calories without gaining any fat but I think it is best to know how much extra you are eating to you can control the additional intake and try to stick to it. You should be able to go above recomp just monitor it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycling does supply the opportunity to add extra calories without gaining any fat but I think it is best to know how much extra you are eating to you can control the additional intake and try to stick to it. You should be able to go above recomp just monitor it.
Very true. I do want to make the most of this cycle, but don't want to lose unacceptable ground on bodyfat in the process. I do need to just be sensible with my eating for the duration

I think I am going to take a break from the big suppressive and toxic cycles after this one for about 4-5 months until I do a shredding up cycle when beach weather returns.

In between end of PCT and then I am planning an 8 week recomp with SARMS Ostarine and S-4 that should be pretty sweet! :sgrin:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very true. I do want to make the most of this cycle, but don't want to lose unacceptable ground on bodyfat in the process. I do need to just be sensible with my eating for the duration

I think I am going to take a break from the big suppressive and toxic cycles after this one for about 4-5 months until I do a shredding up cycle when beach weather returns.

In between end of PCT and then I am planning an 8 week recomp with SARMS Ostarine and S-4 that should be pretty sweet! :sgrin:
You can use stuff for cutting like EPI-V and it will really get you lean and hard with maintained size. I would use something like this to peak. It's sweet while you have the lean, dry look but it's pretty tough to maintain afterwards just like all hardening DHT supps. S-4 might do the trick I just found I was never as hard as when I was on EPI-V...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can use stuff for cutting like EPI-V and it will really get you lean and hard with maintained size. I would use something like this to peak. It's sweet while you have the lean, dry look but it's pretty tough to maintain afterwards just like all hardening DHT supps. S-4 might do the trick I just found I was never as hard as when I was on EPI-V...
Sounds like EPI-V might be something I throw into that run with the SARMs. I remember what you, Chris, Jeff, and Scotty said about it, so I have no doubt that it will dry you and lean you out great

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYCLE DAY 18

Yet another great workout with some nice PRs today. I looked very big and pumped which was also very nice. Vascularity has definitely increased as well. That is something that EPI usually does to me. Its funny because though bodyfat may have went up slightly, there are a couple places that some veins are coming through that I have never seen. Pretty nice!!

Had quite a bit of carbs for my fast breaker today with whole grain spaghetti and lean ground beef with a couple slices of garlic bread on top of my normal whey, yogurt, cheesecake, and banana. Tonight's meal will be low Carb and just a chicken Caesar salad with a couple scoops of whey and maybe a better protein bar.

Back/Biceps

Chins
BW+45x12x10x9

Tbar rows
180x10
225x11 (PR)
235x9 (PR)
225x10
205x10x9

Single DB rows
105x10
110x10 (PR)
115x8 (PR)
110x9
105x10

Dorsiflexor
300x8
285x9
270x10x10

Alternate DB curls
50sx10
55sx9
50sx9

EZ bar curls
85x10
95x9
85x9

Bisolator (superset with cable curls)
220x10, 100x10
245x8, 110x8
220x9, 100x9

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rick those SARMS will treat you nicely. SO much more user friendly than the PH's in my opinion. As far as being able to eat looser on, that is for sure. I didn't go too crazy on my diet or anything but with normal but sub optimal testosterone ranges and not lowering calories during that time so I wouldn't lose size I softened up a bit. Like I said I am very picky about my self and what most people would love to look like I see in my pics and go Damn It What Happened?!?!?!

It is funny because when I am that lean I don't think I am that lean until I am looking back on it and going damn I was pretty lean then. I was looking at a video I took of myself in September when i thought I wasn't very lean at the time. However I thought to myself damn I was pretty lean when I watch it the other day... Maybe that means I am leaner now than I think. LMAO! Not likely.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rick those SARMS will treat you nicely. SO much more user friendly than the PH's in my opinion. As far as being able to eat looser on, that is for sure. I didn't go too crazy on my diet or anything but with normal but sub optimal testosterone ranges and not lowering calories during that time so I wouldn't lose size I softened up a bit. Like I said I am very picky about my self and what most people would love to look like I see in my pics and go Damn It What Happened?!?!?!

It is funny because when I am that lean I don't think I am that lean until I am looking back on it and going damn I was pretty lean then. I was looking at a video I took of myself in September when i thought I wasn't very lean at the time. However I thought to myself damn I was pretty lean when I watch it the other day... Maybe that means I am leaner now than I think. LMAO! Not likely.
Yeh man, I think the run with SARMS will be nice. No supports needed, no toxicity, no BP issues or lethargy, minimal suppression, and easily kept and maintained gains. :D

I understand completely about never thinking you are as lean as you really are. When I was under 8% I didn't feel that lean either, now when I look at the pics from then I'm like "wow, I really was lean and ripped there" Its just a mental thing that we are always our worst critics and we are the last person to give ourselves compliments.....so yes Kleen, you are much leaner than you think!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh man, I think the run with SARMS will be nice. No supports needed, no toxicity, no BP issues or lethargy, minimal suppression, and easily kept and maintained gains. :D

I understand completely about never thinking you are as lean as you really are. When I was under 8% I didn't feel that lean either, now when I look at the pics from then I'm like "wow, I really was lean and ripped there" Its just a mental thing that we are always our worst critics and we are the last person to give ourselves compliments.....so yes Kleen, you are much leaner than you think!!
yea I was looking at my old pics when I was pushing down to 80kgs... (about 18lbs lighter than I am now), and I am like... DAMN I was lean. I was also really over dieted. But anyway, I feel ya. During that time I never thought I was that lean. (Though I really wasn't).

SARMs are pretty scary though... S4 with the whole vision thing. Though it does seem to put things in scope since the new PP stuff is as much as the SARMs are....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I have gained about 6 or 7 lbs since the contest and I look so puffy to myself. I am holding some extra water though, too many carbs in my diet still but I am managing to keep my weight down.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea I was looking at my old pics when I was pushing down to 80kgs... (about 18lbs lighter than I am now), and I am like... DAMN I was lean. I was also really over dieted. But anyway, I feel ya. During that time I never thought I was that lean. (Though I really wasn't).

SARMs are pretty scary though... S4 with the whole vision thing. Though it does seem to put things in scope since the new PP stuff is as much as the SARMs are....

The vision sides were not that bad at all for me the last time I ran S-4, and I ran it at 50mg every day. The next time I run it I will do 50mg 5 on, 2 off like a lot of people do to control those vision issues to see how that does. S-4 really stripped the fat off of me and the strength on it is excellent, so I really enjoyed running it. Ive got 2 bottles of S-4 and 2 bottles of Osta, so I have plenty :sgrin:

Yah I have gained about 6 or 7 lbs since the contest and I look so puffy to myself. I am holding some extra water though, too many carbs in my diet still but I am managing to keep my weight down.
I feel ya there. I have gained a total of 7-8 lbs on this cycle so far and I was looking pretty puffy myself, but over just the last few days a little of that puffiness is gone and I look a tad bit leaner. Abs are looking a little better than they was and vasculrity is way up. I think this is possibly from the Epi getting added in and me dropping some water. Surprisingly weight has remained exactly the same for about a good week or more now, but I appear to be dropping some of the water and getting strong as hell. It tells me that maybe I am adding in some muscle at the same rate I dropped the water. I do look bigger over the last few days too, so it makes sense to me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The vision sides were not that bad at all for me the last time I ran S-4, and I ran it at 50mg every day. The next time I run it I will do 50mg 5 on, 2 off like a lot of people do to control those vision issues to see how that does. S-4 really stripped the fat off of me and the strength on it is excellent, so I really enjoyed running it. Ive got 2 bottles of S-4 and 2 bottles of Osta, so I have plenty :sgrin:

I feel ya there. I have gained a total of 7-8 lbs on this cycle so far and I was looking pretty puffy myself, but over just the last few days a little of that puffiness is gone and I look a tad bit leaner. Abs are looking a little better than they was and vasculrity is way up. I think this is possibly from the Epi getting added in and me dropping some water. Surprisingly weight has remained exactly the same for about a good week or more now, but I appear to be dropping some of the water and getting strong as hell. It tells me that maybe I am adding in some muscle at the same rate I dropped the water. I do look bigger over the last few days too, so it makes sense to me.
Yah your gains are all good on cycle though... mine are to be expected as well, could have been much worse...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah your gains are all good on cycle though... mine are to be expected as well, could have been much worse...
Yeh I'm only a couple lbs away from hitting my 10 lb goal and not even halfway through the cycle, so I can't complain :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh I'm only a couple lbs away from hitting my 10 lb goal and not even halfway through the cycle, so I can't complain :)
Looks like no diaper dance for you then. Lol lets hope you keep it on until xmas.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTG man! If these products I'm supposed to log dont come quick I might go crazy hearing about all these successful cycles and I'm sitting on everything I need for my next one now!!!!! Why did I do this to myself!!!! Once again glad to hear you have had a great run not even half way through! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like no diaper dance for you then. Lol lets hope you keep it on until xmas.
I don't know that I will keep all the weight by Christmas. Some water will drop at some point, but that's ok. I didn't say when I would add 10 lbs to my frame and how long I would have it....just that I would BY Christmas! ;)

So no diaper for RickRock! :nana:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYCLE DAY 19

Solid workout this morning. Looked huge and more defined. Its nice dropping some of the bloat. Lifts were up and hot more PRs.
Everything is going great!

Shoulders/Legs

Smith military
180x10
200x8 (PR)
190x9 (PR)
180x10x9

Behind neck Smith press
140x10x10x9x9

Cable upright rows
190x10
200x10 (PR)
205x9 (PR)
190x10

Shrugs
270x10
250x10
230x10

Cable lateral raise
140x10x10x10

Squats
135x15
225x12
245x10
275x8
245x10x10
225x10

Leg extensions
170x10x10x9x9

Leg press
10 platesx12x12x11x10

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know that I will keep all the weight by Christmas. Some water will drop at some point, but that's ok. I didn't say when I would add 10 lbs to my frame and how long I would have it....just that I would BY Christmas! ;)

Lol

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYCLE DAY 19

Solid workout this morning. Looked huge and more defined. Its nice dropping some of the bloat. Lifts were up and hot more PRs.
Everything is going great!

Shoulders/Legs

Smith military
180x10
200x8 (PR)
190x9 (PR)
180x10x9

Behind neck Smith press
140x10x10x9x9

Cable upright rows
190x10
200x10 (PR)
205x9 (PR)
190x10

Shrugs
270x10
250x10
230x10

Cable lateral raise
140x10x10x10

Squats
135x15
225x12
245x10
275x8
245x10x10
225x10

Leg extensions
170x10x10x9x9

Leg press
10 platesx12x12x11x10
Look at those pr's :yikes:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Now Now the title says for Christmas doesn't say for the first day Chanakau, Kwanza or any other day before the 25th... Better gain 15 if you think you gonna lose 5 in water... Just sayin... I got my eye on you Mister! :bigeyes:

I work around lawyers all day, you aren't "loopholing" your way out of this. :)

Look at those pr's :yikes:
Yeah man he is on like Donkey Kong up in here!

Rick lets see some pics this weekend with all the visible changes you are seeing it is time for a progress shot.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now Now the title says for Christmas doesn't say for the first day Chanakau, Kwanza or any other day before the 25th... Better gain 15 if you think you gonna lose 5 in water... Just sayin... I got my eye on you Mister! :bigeyes:

Rick lets see some pics this weekend with all the visible changes you are seeing it is time for a progress shot.
Big Papa Kleen is watching @.@!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Big Papa Kleen is watching @.@!
Trust me I am not losing as fast as I want and I am starting to worry myself. I KNOW nobody is gonna let me off on a technicality...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Damn man, now you come in here and bust my balls...lol. Now I'm truly scared, because I don't know that I can be 175 with ABS by Christmas. I know I can be one or the other, but both......I dunno. Only thing I know for certain is that I am not wearing a diaper under any circumstances whatsoever....so I guess I better get to work!!

BRB.... ordering Test E, deca, Tren ace, masteron, and some winstrol :run:

(J/k)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn man, now you come in here and bust my balls...lol. Now I'm truly scared, because I don't know that I can be 175 with ABS by Christmas. I know I can be one or the other, but both......I dunno. Only thing I know for certain is that I am not wearing a diaper under any circumstances whatsoever....so I guess I better get to work!!

(J/k)

LMFAO

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

(J/k)
Right, you couldn't fail with that. I have no doubt you can do it Rick. Trust me I am in panic mode right now myself and it is what 6 weeks away. But now I look at those damn pics and I was pretty fuggin lean! WTF was i thinking putting up pics I was going to be as lean as. I can't refute that kind of comparison or even massage it... I have to actually DIET DAMN IT!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right, you couldn't fail with that. I have no doubt you can do it Rick. Trust me I am in panic mode right now myself and it is what 6 weeks away. But now I look at those damn pics and I was pretty fuggin lean! WTF was i thinking putting up pics I was going to be as lean as. I can't refute that kind of comparison or even massage it... I have to actually DIET DAMN IT!
Well I will keep pushing bro, and I WILL NOT FAIL!! Looks like I'm not cutting Cal's too much if at all unless I really start to see the ABS fade. The primary focus right now is to put on the mass and get to 179-180, so that if I drop 5 pounds coming into PCT I'm still safe at 175 ;)

CYCLE DAY 20

Burn and cardio day. Woke up this morning and looked big, full, and actually pretty lean compared to what I did for a while. God I love EPI! I love the way it makes me feel, the way it makes me look, and the way I perform in the gym. This is only the 6th day of EPI and its really taking off. Weight is up to 174 and measurements are up also. I'm up a solid 1/2 inch now on my arms since the start of this cycle. I will get some pics up soon, possibly tomorrow for you guys to comment on what you think.

Dietary for today should be around 2k-2200 total for the day. Chicken Caesar salad for fast breaker with a slice of cheesecake, 5 oz yogurt, a banana, and 2 scoops of whey :food:

Today's cardio was elliptical for 35 minutes at a 450 Cal burn :firedevil:

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
You are killing it up I'm here RR! Excellent work on those PRs. Looking forward to seeing your progress in those pics.

Meister

Meister

Awards
PR's on every workout...Fugging awesome!!!

Keep killing that sh!t!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys. I'm trying to kill it best I can and add what lean muscle I can. After PCT I will going back to recomp and cleaning it up, so I need to make this count!

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Is there some kind of bet with a diaper going on? LOL

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there some kind of bet with a diaper going on? LOL

Kleen is running a self-motivation contest that he has a thread running for called "unwrap your abs for christmas" Most people are trying to lose bodyfat to try and get their abs by christmas. Since I already have abs visible and I am in a bulk, my goal is to add 10 lbs by christmas while still having visible abs. If you lose and dont meet your goal supposedly you are supposed to wear a diaper and do the dancing baby dance and then put it on you tube....lol

CYCLE DAY 21

Rest day Sunday for me. Not a lot going on for the most part. I think I'm going to tear up some more of them protein pancakes for fast breaker again. Them things were the sh1t when I had them last week. Supposed to take my wife to see the new "Breaking Dawn" movie after that because I promised her. I'm not looking forward to it needless to say...lol. I will probably have some popcorn there. Cant go to the movies without popcorn right? :popcorn: so the diet isnt going to be perfect or anything today, but tonights meal will be clean. Probably chicken breast, veggies, and a sweet potato.

I will be back to hitting it hard in the gym tomorrow, and I am still planning on getting a progress pic up at some point hopefully today ;)

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I went to the premier of breaking dawn for my girlfriends birthday. Hopefully I don't lose any masculinity but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Have fun and keep killing it.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I went to the premier of breaking dawn for my girlfriends birthday. Hopefully I don't lose any masculinity but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Have fun and keep killing it.
Oh man my GFs birthday was yesterday, but I some how managed to escape that torment. Glad it wasn't bad because I'm probably not in the clear yet LOL!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man my GFs birthday was yesterday, but I some how managed to escape that torment. Glad it wasn't bad because I'm probably not in the clear yet LOL!
The movie actually wasnt terrible, and I mad it through unscathed...lol. I am however glad its over.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Haha funny stuff, I'll have to check that out.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The movie actually wasnt terrible, and I mad it through unscathed...lol. I am however glad its over.
I'm calling bs on the movie not being terrible!!!! It got smashed by critics so how the hell did you not mind it!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm calling bs on the movie not being terrible!!!! It got smashed by critics so how the hell did you not mind it!!!
I guess I just went it there expecting the worst and it might have been slightly better than the worst, and that's why it didn't seem so bad.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I just went it there expecting the worst and it might have been slightly better than the worst, and that's why it didn't seem so bad.
Haha, gotcha!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My ole lady and daughter wants me to see this thing. Was it boring?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My ole lady and daughter wants me to see this thing. Was it boring?
Yeh it was pretty boring. Tolerable, but boring.

Well time to hit the gym. Hopefully some more big strength gains like its been going. Will update later with how it went ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I had friends growing up that would kiss there gf's azz and to see movies like Saturday Night Fever lol I am proud to say I have never watched that movie. I took my lumps but being a life long rocker I could not betray... I was unaware how bad those gay Vampire movies were when the wife downloaded the first one so I have to plead ignorant... but I will never watch another one.