RickRock's gettin' DIESEL with Dieselbolan/Epi-strong and RS-Transaderm!!

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
I tell ya man. I'm in love with the Layne Norton's cheesecake. I've eaten a slice every day for a while now. I make up a new cheesecake every Sunday. The macros on it are beautiful, and I add in a couple scoops of vanilla whey to make it even better! I top it with Greek yogurt on my build days....and that is INCREDIBLE!!:yumyum:
What's the nutritional value on this LN cheesecake if you dont mind me asking?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the nutritional value on this LN cheesecake if you dont mind me asking?

I cut one 9" pie into 7-8 pieces and it comes out to 20g protein, 2.5g fat, 6g carbs per slice at around 150 cals. I also add in a couple scoops of whey into the pie which bumps up the protein content per slice to around 25-27g per slice.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After my burn day yesterday, it did somewhat clean things up just a bit, and I look a little better today as far as definition and water retention. Weight is back to 170, but I expect that to rise again after todays build day. I took some pics last night and sometime within the next few days when I get the time I will post up. I'm about to go hit Shoulders/legs and will update the workout and how that went later on...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After my burn day yesterday, it did somewhat clean things up just a bit, and I look a little better today as far as definition and water retention. Weight is back to 170, but I expect that to rise again after todays build day. I took some pics last night and sometime within the next few days when I get the time I will post up. I'm about to go hit Shoulders/legs and will update the workout and how that went later on...
Yah I need to clean things up a bit. I have been eating really freely since the contest and am up to 204.5 which isn't that bad but now is the time to nip it in the bud since I don't really want to go above 205 before Xmas. I have been doing a lot of cardio or things would have gotten worse.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cut one 9" pie into 7-8 pieces and it comes out to 20g protein, 2.5g fat, 6g carbs per slice at around 150 cals. I also add in a couple scoops of whey into the pie which bumps up the protein content per slice to around 25-27g per slice.
Wow never would have guessed it would be that good as far as fat/protein ratio! Love the ideas you pick up on this site, thank you!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you post your recipe? I must have missed it if you did, want to make this during the weekend!

steppinRazor

Awards
I found it on another site with a quick google search..I'm def making some this weekend

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those that would like the recipe, I will post up the exact ingredients later tonight when I get back home.

CYCLE DAY 10

Today was my shoulders/legs workout and it went very well for the most part. Some lifts were up some and some were about the same. Pretty happy with how it went though.

Shoulders/legs

DB shoulder press
60sx12
70sx12
75sx10x9x8
70s10

Upright rows
95x11
105x10
115x9x9
95x10

DB shrugs
105sx12
110sx10x10x10

Lateral raises
45x10x10x10x9

Calf raises (standing)
180x15
225x12
270x10x10x10

Squats
135x15
225x11
275x8x8
245x9x9
225x10x10

Leg extension
170x10x10x10x10

Leg curl
170x10x10x10x10

Fast breaker was...

Pork chops
Mashed potatoes
Mixed veggies
LN cheesecake
Greek yogurt
Banana
Muscle replenisher

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found it on another site with a quick google search..I'm def making some this weekend
Post it oh wise one, that's like the ultimate tease.

Meister

Meister

Awards

Fin,

You can find a recipe for it on Goog if you are in desperate need. I found it once before and I don't remember it being that difficult. I too will be making some of this tho. Everyone around me is eating left over Halloween candy and it is giving me a huge sweet tooth. This would rock to cut that sh!t out!

Meister

Meister

Awards
Rick:

Your calves must be killing you after all of that work.

Great Job!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those that would like the recipe, I will post up the exact ingredients later tonight when I get back home.

CYCLE DAY 10

Today was my shoulders/legs workout and it went very well for the most part. Some lifts were up some and some were about the same. Pretty happy with how it went though.

Shoulders/legs

DB shoulder press
60sx12
70sx12
75sx10x9x8
70s10

Upright rows
95x11
105x10
115x9x9
95x10

DB shrugs
105sx12
110sx10x10x10

Lateral raises
45x10x10x10x9

Calf raises (standing)
180x15
225x12
270x10x10x10

Squats
135x15
225x11
275x8x8
245x9x9
225x10x10

Leg extension
170x10x10x10x10

Leg curl
170x10x10x10x10

Fast breaker was...

Pork chops
Mashed potatoes
Mixed veggies
LN cheesecake
Greek yogurt
Banana
Muscle replenisher
MEAN WORKOUT.

When I first read this I thought you did 10 sets of 10 reps for the squats at the top set, then I saw the calves at 10x10x10 and I thought... HOW is that possible?! Is there a 3rd aspect I have yet to discover?! Then I realized it was the rep count ONLY. Damn its too early for me... lol

Regardless mean workout :D, and always MEAN meal.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rick:

Your calves must be killing you after all of that work.

Great Job!!
Yeh I feel the calves right now already...lol. they will be sore tomorrow for sure!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MEAN WORKOUT.

When I first read this I thought you did 10 sets of 10 reps for the squats at the top set, then I saw the calves at 10x10x10 and I thought... HOW is that possible?! Is there a 3rd aspect I have yet to discover?! Then I realized it was the rep count ONLY. Damn its too early for me... lol

Regardless mean workout :D, and always MEAN meal.
Man that would be insane. I couldn't imagine doing that many sets....lol

Thanks for the kind words bro ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Layne & Isabel's Low-Carb Cheesecake
Masterpiece

• Ingredients:
    • 2 lbs no fat cream cheese
      4 whole large eggs
      1 tsp vanilla
      extract
      1 tablespoon cinnamon
      4 oz (1/2 cup) low carb no fat milk
      1 cup
      cooking splenda (sucralose)
    Directions:
    • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
      Using No Fat cooking spray, spray 9" pie pan

Mix ingredients together using an electric blender in a large bowl
      Pour
      mix into pre-greased pan

Heat at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes
      Remove from oven and place in
      refrigerator
      You must let this sit at least 4-5 hours in the fridge if you want a decent
      cheesecake.
    Macronutrient Totals (per slice):
    • Protein: 20g
      Carbohydrates: 6g
      Fat: 2.25g

Chocolate or vanilla protein powder can be added to the mix for flavor and
      more protein if desired.
      If one desires a softer cheesecake, then use 1 lb of light ricotta cheese and
      1 lb of fat free cream cheese instead of 2 lbs fat free cream cheese. This
      changes the totals per slice.
    • Protein: 17g
      Carbohydrates: 5g
      Fat: 4.5g
    * This cheesecake is extremely good when topped with Walden
    Farms' calorie free chocolate syrup and a thin coat of peanut butter or fat free
    whip cream.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I add in around 1/4 cup extra liquid when adding 2 scoops of whey powder. I don't really notice a change in the flavor of the cake, but it def helps the macros. I'm pretty sure RR has some awesome variations that he makes too. He may share if we ask nicely. I remember something about pumpkin filling. This would be sweet for turkey day!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I add in around 1/4 cup extra liquid when adding 2 scoops of whey powder. I don't really notice a change in the flavor of the cake, but it def helps the macros. I'm pretty sure RR has some awesome variations that he makes too. He may share if we ask nicely. I remember something about pumpkin filling. This would be sweet for turkey day!!
I made one similiar to this with sweet potato pie a couple thanksgivings ago and it was damn good.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Straight up smacking dem plates around bro. I like the leg/shoulder routine. I use to do this all the time. Saves me time but I'll split it up when can.

CYCLE DAY 10

Shoulders/legs

DB shoulder press
60sx12
70sx12
75sx10x9x8
70s10

Upright rows
95x11
105x10
115x9x9
95x10

DB shrugs
105sx12
110sx10x10x10

Lateral raises
45x10x10x10x9

Calf raises (standing)
180x15
225x12
270x10x10x10

Squats
135x15
225x11
275x8x8
245x9x9
225x10x10

Leg extension
170x10x10x10x10

Leg curl
170x10x10x10x10

Fast breaker was...

Pork chops
Mashed potatoes
Mixed veggies
LN cheesecake
Greek yogurt
Banana
Muscle replenisher

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Masterpiece

Ingredients:

2 lbs no fat cream cheese
4 whole large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
extract
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 cup

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Pour
mix into pre-greased pan

refrigerator
cheesecake.

Protein: 20g

more protein if desired.

Protein: 17g

Farms' calorie free chocolate syrup and a thin coat of peanut butter or fat free
whip cream.
Sounds bomb. I might have to try this with rocky road protein added in

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Masterpiece

• Ingredients:
      4 whole large eggs
      1 tsp vanilla
      extract
      1 tablespoon cinnamon
      1 cup
    Directions:

Pour
      mix into pre-greased pan

refrigerator
      cheesecake.

more protein if desired.
    whip cream.
This is awesome!! Never thought cheesecake would fit into my workout meals! Thank you!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work!

Thanks bro! Doing the best I can to kill it!! :saw:

Masterpiece

• Ingredients:
      4 whole large eggs
      1 tsp vanilla
      extract
      1 tablespoon cinnamon
      1 cup
    Directions:

Pour
      mix into pre-greased pan

refrigerator
      cheesecake.

more protein if desired.
    whip cream.
Thanks for posting that up Kleen. Was going to do that this morning, so its nice to see you took care of doing that for me! Appreciate it! ;)

Yeh I add around 1/4th a cup of milk to it also with the protein powder mixed in also. That seems to give the best consistency. I havent really done any other variations other than adding the protein powder, but I do like to top the cheesecake with nonfat Greek yogurt that makes it damn good. I use either vanilla, strawberry, or blueberry to put on top and that is the sh1t!! :yumyum:

Nice workout. Man you have been killing it lately. Nice job.
Thanks Jeff! I'm giving it hell!

I made one similiar to this with sweet potato pie a couple thanksgivings ago and it was damn good.
Damn that does sound good....how did you go about making it that way?

Recipe please ;)
I ain't got no fat free cream cheese in japan...
You can try the version with the ricotta cheese even though it does still use some fat free cream cheese, and just sub it for regular cream cheese. It wont change your macros too awfully bad that way.

Straight up smacking dem plates around bro. I like the leg/shoulder routine. I use to do this all the time. Saves me time but I'll split it up when can.
That workout is always my toughest, and I end up sweating just as much as cardio day through it, but I really enjoy the split like that

Sounds bomb. I might have to try this with rocky road protein added in
That is one that I plan on trying too. Ive done ice cream sandwich and cake batter also, and those are both pretty damn good!

This is awesome!! Never thought cheesecake would fit into my workout meals! Thank you!
Its even harder to believe once you try it. You will keep looking over the macros in disbelief because it tastes to damn good to be that good for you! It doesnt seem right!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sent the recipe to my wife, maybe she'll make it for me, I don't know if we have no fat cream cheese up here...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, as expected my weight is up after filling back up during a build day yesterday and I am sitting at 172 this morning. So far I think besides the water and glycogen, any weight gain I've had has been pretty lean. If I have gained any fat it is very minimal and it will be much easier to tell once the water and bloat goes down. Measurements are up on my arms about 1/4 inch so far, so I'm happy about that. I'm really looking forward to adding in the Epi next week. I react VERY good to that stuff, and I expect that the cycle will begin to really take off at that point. For now I'm going in to kill some chest and Tris, and hopefully some nice numbers to go along with it...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, as expected my weight is up after filling back up during a build day yesterday and I am sitting at 172 this morning. So far I think besides the water and glycogen, any weight gain I've had has been pretty lean. If I have gained any fat it is very minimal and it will be much easier to tell once the water and bloat goes down. Measurements are up on my arms about 1/4 inch so far, so I'm happy about that. I'm really looking forward to adding in the Epi next week. I react VERY good to that stuff, and I expect that the cycle will begin to really take off at that point. For now I'm going in to kill some chest and Tris, and hopefully some nice numbers to go along with it...
Yah the weight fluctuation makes sense for what you're doing...

madaba

madaba

Awards
Thanks for posting that! I'll see if the gf will make it :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man i wish my girl knew how to cook.
Yah well the wife can cook but not anything too adventurous... I am better when it comes to most things...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man i wish my girl knew how to cook.
My wife can't cook worth a crap, but it doesn't bother me. I do the cooking for the most part, and enjoy doing it. I like to make sure my food is the way I want it!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife can't cook worth a crap, but it doesn't bother me. I do the cooking for the most part, and enjoy doing it. I like to make sure my food is the way I want it!
Sounds like my house. Lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Recipe please ;)
I ain't got no fat free cream cheese in japan...
I honestly think I pulled the recipe off of the splenda recipes site. I will have to go look for it. I am bad about not saving things just looking at them online and making them.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYCLE DAY 11

Did some good work on chest and triceps despite being a little sore from shoulder work yesterday. I actually even hit a PR on DB chest presses with 100s. Felt pretty good in there and looked pretty big compared to normal.

Chest/triceps

DB flat bench
90sx12
100sx9x8(PR)
90sx9x8

Incline Smith machine presses
160x9
170x8
160x8
150x10x10

Peck deck flye
120x8
110x9
100x10
90x10x10

Bench press machine
180x11x10x10

Isolated triceps machine
180x11
200x9
190x10

Rope pushdowns (superset with BW dips)
130x10, BWx10
120x11, BWx10
120x10, BWx10

Single arm pushdowns (double drop sets)
70x10, 50x9, 40x10

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ForumRunner_20111110_135810.png

My newest progress pic from a few days ago

Water retention sucks and I'm sure you can notice it in the pic, but I do have a little more noticeable size I think anyways. Have to take the bad with the good, but the good news is that water is temporary.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ Looking big and vascualar Rick, not as watery as you think you are. Some water is lube for the joints so enjoy that before you go to the Epi, it will all be a thing of the past sooner than later.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No water in that extra 1/4 in your arms that is for damn sure! Vascularity is sweet and abs look pretty close to the same to me. Sounds like to Matt too. So probably just you being a little hyper-critical and worried about losing your abs since you worked so hard to get them.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
crazy vascularity. Agree with Kleen^^ Abs look close to the same. When you start the epi it should be intiresting to see how them abs look again

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No water in that extra 1/4 in your arms that is for damn sure! Vascularity is sweet and abs look pretty close to the same to me. Sounds like to Matt too. So probably just you being a little hyper-critical and worried about losing your abs since you worked so hard to get them.
kleen makes a valid point, lol-i agree!!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro your abs are still kicking in there! haha

Yea I tend to be a bit more critical of my body, and since my abs are barely there to begin with just a hint of extra fat on them make me nervous lol.

Dude, amazing progress pic!! Thanks for posting!

(on a side note I believe Taman had a question about Epi stacking over on the Big Boys thread)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ Looking big and vascualar Rick, not as watery as you think you are. Some water is lube for the joints so enjoy that before you go to the Epi, it will all be a thing of the past sooner than later.
Thanks for the compliment. Yeh, the extra lube on the joints is a big plus and I will need it when that epi starts

Ya know Kleen, you are exactly right. I am hyper critical of myself and always have been. i am the first to put myself down or deny myself any credit I may be due. You are right about me worrying that I'm going to lose my abs, but after looking at the pics I dont know what I worry about. Even with the water weight, the abs are still there pretty decent and I am a little bigger. My arms have got noticable size for sure and my chest is sticking out a little more now too.

crazy vascularity. Agree with Kleen^^ Abs look close to the same. When you start the epi it should be intiresting to see how them abs look again
Thanks bro. I'm looking forward to the Epi and what it does for sure. I know how much my body loves it :D

kleen makes a valid point, lol-i agree!!!!
Thanks Tom!!

Bro your abs are still kicking in there! haha

Yea I tend to be a bit more critical of my body, and since my abs are barely there to begin with just a hint of extra fat on them make me nervous lol.

Dude, amazing progress pic!! Thanks for posting!

(on a side note I believe Taman had a question about Epi stacking over on the Big Boys thread)
Thanks a lot Matt! I will check out Tamans post over at the big boys thread and see if I can add any input ;)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Freaking AAA bro you are smoking it son!! I agree with matt looking very lean yet very massive. I wish I could have someone come up to me and knock the fat off me so I can have that lean look. I feel like I will have to start meth to lose it lol. For real though good work and pics don't lie!!!!!

View attachment 47513

My newest progress pic from a few days ago

Water retention sucks and I'm sure you can notice it in the pic, but I do have a little more noticeable size I think anyways. Have to take the bad with the good, but the good news is that water is temporary.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decided to try and take a back shot. Its a little difficult to flare out and flex the lats while trying to take a pic at the same time, but this is my attempt at it...lol

ForumRunner_20111110_214046.png

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome pic man. I'd be affraid of my pics cause I got so much bf to shred. I'd stick to just taking pics of my 19 inch calves lol. Really though awesome pics.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok this is straight up how I am seeing it, here is no water retention in your arms and back, you actually look pretty dry. I don't have a good point for comparision but there may be a little water in your abdominal area, not all that much. Like you said though even that is just temporary...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
goddamn nice back!!!

@_@!
Thanks bro. I wanted to throw that up to try and get some other shots for comparison purposes.

Awesome pic man. I'd be affraid of my pics cause I got so much bf to shred. I'd stick to just taking pics of my 19 inch calves lol. Really though awesome pics.
Dont ever be afraid to post pics regardless of how you "think" you look. Remember that we ourselves are our worst critic and we will be harder on ourselves than others will. Putting up pics helps a ton, because others will see things that you dont since you see yourself every day

lookin awesome Rick!
Thanks brother!

Ok this is straight up how I am seeing it, here is no water retention in your arms and back, you actually look pretty dry. I don't have a good point for comparision but there may be a little water in your abdominal area, not all that much. Like you said though even that is just temporary...

Thank you DW. After looking at the pics, the water retention doesnt seem near as bad as I thought it was. I guess its mainly because I seen the abs blur out a tad and it worried me too much. It was also one of the reasons I took the back pic. i knew I had some vascularity in there that was in my lats that you can still make out in the pic, and those veins came in once I hit around 8%, so if I could still see them I knew that would be a good thing. They are still there, as I can see in the pic, so I am happy :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about to go do my second workout of the week of Back and Biceps, so I'm curious on how that goes. I'm feeling pretty good about today, so I hopefully will see some good numbers. I'm happy that so far I've been pretty much side effect free. With the exception of a little BP issues the first couple days, I've pretty much not had sides. i am pretty mucky most of the time that I do not get sides like a lot of people do. Its a gift I guess. So far, Diesel has been a lot like SD for me it seems. I dont blow up on it like some people do, but get slow and steady gains in size and strength. For me though Epi excels in both those departments more than anything else, so next week could start to see some very interesting changes when Epi-Strong gets introduced!!

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to go do my second workout of the week of Back and Biceps, so I'm curious on how that goes. I'm feeling pretty good about today, so I hopefully will see some good numbers. I'm happy that so far I've been pretty much side effect free. With the exception of a little BP issues the first couple days, I've pretty much not had sides. i am pretty mucky most of the time that I do not get sides like a lot of people do. Its a gift I guess. So far, Diesel has been a lot like SD for me it seems. I dont blow up on it like some people do, but get slow and steady gains in size and strength. For me though Epi excels in both those departments more than anything else, so next week could start to see some very interesting changes when Epi-Strong gets introduced!!
Excited to see you kill it man, seriously like I am pretty new to this site and have only been lifting seriously for about 7 months now but I look foward to seeing you grow. You give me motivation! Hopefully my next cycle I will actually do a proper log and get some feedback like you do, your the man around here it seems, keep killin it bro!