RickRock's gettin' DIESEL with Dieselbolan/Epi-strong and RS-Transaderm!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know the shoulder and legs split is one of my favorites. Shoulders first legs second. Shoulders are no bigger than triceps. Easy to do before a leg work.

As far as the water goes, I think people tend to get too liberal with carbs when running these compounds. Oh it makes me want carbs so I will eat them because I love the pump and then I need more because my blood sugar is low because these things require carbs. (Bullsh*t cough). Oh all this water is from the non aromitizing product....
I stayed pretty dry with my DMZ run without any AI. Yes these things shuttle carbs into your muscles but they also shuttle protein in their just as much. My muscles stayed full and rock hard throughout my run even when I should have been flat. Instead of increasing your carbs double your protein for two months and tell me if you arent dry at 100g burn day and 200 build day. I DARE YOU RICK! Just saying prove me wrong here. If I am right you win by looking lean as hell the whole time while staying pumped and having HUGE increase in protein synthesis and less lethargy from insulin levels playing havoc with you. If I am wrong then you get all of said benefits and still hold a lot of water which would then prove it was inevitable.

No disrespect intended to any of my buddies who toss carbs at these compounds I just had a different experience and NEVER experienced the carb lethargy or excess water gains running lower or normal lean eating levels of carbs and increasing fats and proteins. I also gained 16 lbs.
odd thing is my carbs are still pretty dang low... I agree with what you are saying though. Carb hungry is partially mental. carb hungry ph make your mind even more carb hungry and body carb hungry. If we can upregulate Glut4 and AMPk we should be able to use non insulin regulated protein synthesis. If we are already insulin sensitive then when we do intake carbs (after a workout for example), we should be able to take in enough carbs and have them only go muscle while having no carbs left for water retention... I'm no expert but I'm going to drop all carbs for a couple days see if I can dry up... (well not yet. I'm cycling into my famine phase soon.)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know the shoulder and legs split is one of my favorites. Shoulders first legs second. Shoulders are no bigger than triceps. Easy to do before a leg work.

As far as the water goes, I think people tend to get too liberal with carbs when running these compounds. Oh it makes me want carbs so I will eat them because I love the pump and then I need more because my blood sugar is low because these things require carbs. (Bullsh*t cough). Oh all this water is from the non aromitizing product....
I stayed pretty dry with my DMZ run without any AI. Yes these things shuttle carbs into your muscles but they also shuttle protein in their just as much. My muscles stayed full and rock hard throughout my run even when I should have been flat. Instead of increasing your carbs double your protein for two months and tell me if you arent dry at 100g burn day and 200 build day. I DARE YOU RICK! Just saying prove me wrong here. If I am right you win by looking lean as hell the whole time while staying pumped and having HUGE increase in protein synthesis and less lethargy from insulin levels playing havoc with you. If I am wrong then you get all of said benefits and still hold a lot of water which would then prove it was inevitable.

No disrespect intended to any of my buddies who toss carbs at these compounds I just had a different experience and NEVER experienced the carb lethargy or excess water gains running lower or normal lean eating levels of carbs and increasing fats and proteins. I also gained 16 lbs.
This is where it is at, Chris is right in that carbs being low makes for a lot less lethargy on cycle. I had two grapefruit today before my workout, I tore that shiz up. Before I would have at least a cup of rice and my protein shake, sure I got better pumps but nothing else changed and I lost fat at a slower rate. These compounds work amazing on low carbs and high calories from protein and fat; people just don't want to go 5-6 days on low carbs before their carb up. Sure I want more carbs on my low days which are under 60 or so but each day I wake up leaner, not hard to stay motivated when that is what you see. And if you are holding water and don't want to run an AI, pound that broccoli and asparagus along with 2+ gallons of water a day, you will not hold near as much. There are many ways to skin a cat but if your goal is to lean bulk, 400+ grams of carbs a day isn't necessary to be successful.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I think I may go ahead and try that somewhat. I will try lowering carbs back to where I had them before I started the cycle (200-250 on workout days, 75-100 burn days) and see how that goes. One thing also is the water retention is not necessarily coming from the DMZ anyways. It could be coming from the M-LMG as I've heard it can be pretty wet, and the Transaderm is giving me water for sure as I ran that solo for 2 weeks so I know what that does. I'm hoping the carb change will help to clean things up some, and if it helps with lehtargy too then all the better. Thanks for the suggestion!

Hmm, shoulder leg day... Interesting split yes... I might have to try it sometime ;)
I enjoy it. Maybe I'm crazy?

Shoulders and legs... that is a crazy split but I see how it could work though I would be beat after that for sure. A workout with Rick sounds like a seriously intense experience, I would bring your A game based on what I am reading!
I will say I am usually dripping in sweat when I leave the gym after that workout....

Damn...There`s no way i could handle shoulders and legs together. Alot of respect for being able to bang through that!
It takes a lot out of me, and due to the volume in the workout, there is little rest between sets so I can get it in under an hour to 75 minutes

it is a typical split though..... i mean chest/tri back/bi shoulders/legs I think its the most common split i know of
Yeh its more common than people think. Its pretty typical, and I use it regularly.

This coming from a true beast among men too! Thinking about it now, the thought of those two together assuming I am doing traps as well, is just flat out scary. HST is hard being full body but even in my best shape I would call uncle on shoulder/legs!
Its not quite as bad as you would think, but at first it is a little shock to the system until you get used to it

odd thing is my carbs are still pretty dang low... I agree with what you are saying though. Carb hungry is partially mental. carb hungry ph make your mind even more carb hungry and body carb hungry. If we can upregulate Glut4 and AMPk we should be able to use non insulin regulated protein synthesis. If we are already insulin sensitive then when we do intake carbs (after a workout for example), we should be able to take in enough carbs and have them only go muscle while having no carbs left for water retention... I'm no expert but I'm going to drop all carbs for a couple days see if I can dry up... (well not yet. I'm cycling into my famine phase soon.)
Yeh I'm going to give it a go for a while to see what I think. Hopefully dropping them down some will make a bit of a difference

This is where it is at, Chris is right in that carbs being low makes for a lot less lethargy on cycle. I had two grapefruit today before my workout, I tore that shiz up. Before I would have at least a cup of rice and my protein shake, sure I got better pumps but nothing else changed and I lost fat at a slower rate. These compounds work amazing on low carbs and high calories from protein and fat; people just don't want to go 5-6 days on low carbs before their carb up. Sure I want more carbs on my low days which are under 60 or so but each day I wake up leaner, not hard to stay motivated when that is what you see. And if you are holding water and don't want to run an AI, pound that broccoli and asparagus along with 2+ gallons of water a day, you will not hold near as much. There are many ways to skin a cat but if your goal is to lean bulk, 400+ grams of carbs a day isn't necessary to be successful.
Its interesting hearing that, considering I've always heard and been told that if you were lethargic on cycle to add in more carbs, but this thinking says the opposite. It makes perfect sense, and what it really comes down to is finding the "sweet spot" on carbs. Not too high and not too low...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah after my contest I started eating more carbs and really lost a lot of definition despite very little actual weight gain. I am 203 and was about 197 on stage so I am guessing the weight I did gain is mostly water.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@mattrag the transa is a heavily aromatizing ph so no directed at you. Also glut4 activation allows for all nutrients to be taken up more quickly by the body. So higher protein intake will be taken advantage of this as well.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYCLE DAY 5

Feeling pretty incredible today. No headaches to speak of at all and energy seems up compared to the last couple days that I was a little lethargic. This mornings workout was a repeat of Mondays which is Chest/Triceps. Despite being sore in the shoulders and a little not in the triceps from yesterdays shoulder work, I was up in strength on chest exercises. Triceps was down, but they were very fatigued by the time I got to them after chest so I couldn't push like when they are fresh...

Chest/Triceps

BB Flat Bench
135x15
225x10x10x9x8

Incline BB Bench
155x12
175x10x9x8

Cable flyes
80x10
90x8
85x9
80x10
75x10

Bench press machine
180x11
205x9x9

Weighted Dips
BW+45x10x9x9

Skullcrushers
85x9x8x8

Rope pulldowns
120x11
130x9x8x8

Having a couple 1/3rd pound burgers for the fast breaker today along with some Greek yogurt, a banana, some LN Cheesecake, maybe some oats, and a couple scoops of muscle replenisher :food:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rick the reason they say to eat more carbs is because they are carb dependent for energy by not being efficient for burning fat for energy when blood sugar gets lower they feel lethargy. Having more carbs at this point will give you more energy until you again consume the a carbs you are running off of for energy. Either way is a functional way to diet but you can make gains with out excessive carbs.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout man!!!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
lookin good rick. interested in when the strength gain will start coming in.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lookin good rick. interested in when the strength gain will start coming in.
Its started already bud. Not overpowering, but the strength is climbing for sure ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

damn...16lbs!!! the only thing other that test cyp i ever gained 16lbs from was mega dosing cel's xtren [xtren is also what i think put my test level in the ****ter!!!!]

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Workouts are looking good....those numbers are going to soar in a few weeks

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro that is some wicked strength and solid chest day. I love the numbers on the inclines presses. I'm trying to get up to 200 on them since my shoulder if finally feeling better. BTW I have done should and legs on same day for a while and actuall was easy for me. It all depends on many days that current week one can split up and hit the gym. Guys carbs are killing me. I eat nothing but lean meats and always veggies for lunch and supper, but I hardly drink soda's. Mines rice, and sweet potado.

CYCLE DAY 5

Feeling pretty incredible today. No headaches to speak of at all and energy seems up compared to the last couple days that I was a little lethargic. This mornings workout was a repeat of Mondays which is Chest/Triceps. Despite being sore in the shoulders and a little not in the triceps from yesterdays shoulder work, I was up in strength on chest exercises. Triceps was down, but they were very fatigued by the time I got to them after chest so I couldn't push like when they are fresh...

Chest/Triceps

BB Flat Bench
135x15
225x10x10x9x8

Incline BB Bench
155x12
175x10x9x8

Cable flyes
80x10
90x8
85x9
80x10
75x10

Bench press machine
180x11
205x9x9

Weighted Dips
BW+45x10x9x9

Skullcrushers
85x9x8x8

Rope pulldowns
120x11
130x9x8x8

Having a couple 1/3rd pound burgers for the fast breaker today along with some Greek yogurt, a banana, some LN Cheesecake, maybe some oats, and a couple scoops of muscle replenisher :food:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is a typical split though..... i mean chest/tri back/bi shoulders/legs I think its the most common split i know of
Agreed, I do this line up in my rotation quite often.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
damn...16lbs!!! the only thing other that test cyp i ever gained 16lbs from was mega dosing cel's xtren [xtren is also what i think put my test level in the ****ter!!!!]
Yeah unfortunately the tear in my labrum required surgery and I lost it all but I put it just about all of it back on over the course of this year since the surgery.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heading in for some cardio this morning, and is a burn day. Cals will be lower today, but also somewhat relaxed. I will probably end up somewhere between 2k-2500 for the day. Tomorrow willbe a little lower than that and be around 1800-2k.

I'm Looking much more full and big over the last few days. weighed in at 170 this morning, so in the first 5-6 days I'm up 4-5 lbs. Not a bad start even though it is pretty much just glycogen and water right now.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYCLE DAY 6

Cardio this morning was treadmill for 30 minutes alternating incline walking (3.5MPH @ 15%) and jogging (6MPH @ 5% incline) every 5 minutes. I got a 400 Cal burn in despite really having to push harder than normal to hit my target. It seems this cycle is affecting my cardio and endurance for sure..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Heading in for some cardio this morning, and is a burn day. Cals will be lower today, but also somewhat relaxed. I will probably end up somewhere between 2k-2500 for the day. Tomorrow willbe a little lower than that and be around 1800-2k.

I'm Looking much more full and big over the last few days. weighed in at 170 this morning, so in the first 5-6 days I'm up 4-5 lbs. Not a bad start even though it is pretty much just glycogen and water right now.
water or not, still a nice start.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking like some good gains in here. With the strength and speed of these compounds are you going to give us weekly progress shots? I am sure things will be noticeable each week.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking like some good gains in here. With the strength and speed of these compounds are you going to give us weekly progress shots? I am sure things will be noticeable each week.
I was going to do every 2 weeks, but I may take some here within the next couple days, and if I think there is enough of a difference I will post them up.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to do every 2 weeks, but I may take some here within the next couple days, and if I think there is enough of a difference I will post them up.
i think im going to do pics once a week too... lol

would be happy to see your progress too.
Diaper progress ;)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about to do a freakin low carb high protein mod fat cause no matter how lean I eat and how much I lift, I'm just getting stronger and only my arms, legs, and shoulders are defining out, but my stomach and back has so much fat to burn.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about to do a freakin low carb high protein mod fat cause no matter how lean I eat and how much I lift, I'm just getting stronger and only my arms, legs, and shoulders are defining out, but my stomach and back has so much fat to burn.
slow slow man. You seeing progress!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think im going to do pics once a week too... lol

would be happy to see your progress too.
Diaper progress ;)

You aint gonna see this guy in no diaper! Mark my words!

slow slow man. You seeing progress!

A diet change may help speed some things up, but stomach and that lower back fat is the last areas to really see the progress. It seemed like it took forever for me to see abs while everything else leaned out real good.

CYCLE DAY 7

nothing big to report today. Just a typical rest day that I am going to try and keep the cals in check for the most part. It is still going to be somewhat relaxed, but also somewhat clean. I am bulking after all, so I dont worry too much about these burn days all that much right now, and if I start to see any real fat gain I will make an adjustment. but for now I am going to enjoy food with little limits, as its something I havent really done for a few months. I also want to really primarily concentrate on muscle growth, and I can always burn a little fat off later if need be. From the way things have went so far, I really dont thing fat gain is going to be too much of a problem

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st week looking good!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, yes NO DIAPER!!!

Yea man.. I have been trying for abs for SO LONG...

Side note: Dropping the carbs REALLY helped in dropping the water... It seems as though I lost about 6lbs of water the first three days. Odd though... I had to do A LOT to drop it. like under 10gs (only some onions in my chicken patties).

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, yes NO DIAPER!!!

Yea man.. I have been trying for abs for SO LONG...

Side note: Dropping the carbs REALLY helped in dropping the water... It seems as though I lost about 6lbs of water the first three days. Odd though... I had to do A LOT to drop it. like under 10gs (only some onions in my chicken patties).
That is low. I've never been that low. I've actually never been under around 40g in a day. Even at 40g it gets very rough. On burn days I have been taking around 100 to 150 on average lately. Its nice being a little more free on burn days on my diet. It gives a lot more food choices for sure. Today's fast breaker for example was two grilled Ham and cheese sandwiches with some yogurt and 2 scoops of whey. My last meal tonight will be real clean though with a couple chicken breasts, rice, and steamed broccoli :food:

It works very well when trying to cut to drop them carbs though I agree. I dropped them quite low on burn days when I cut, and when I went to low Carb I saw the biggest change in fat loss.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is low. I've never been that low. I've actually never been under around 40g in a day. Even at 40g it gets very rough. On burn days I have been taking around 100 to 150 on average lately. Its nice being a little more free on burn days on my diet. It gives a lot more food choices for sure. Today's fast breaker for example was two grilled Ham and cheese sandwiches with some yogurt and 2 scoops of whey. My last meal tonight will be real clean though with a couple chicken breasts, rice, and steamed broccoli :food:

It works very well when trying to cut to drop them carbs though I agree. I dropped them quite low on burn days when I cut, and when I went to low Carb I saw the biggest change in fat loss.
Yea performance really suffers though. So I have to make sure I am not losing too much in the way of gym numbers. I have to find that fine balance between water retention and performance maintenance. Almost there, but I know the extreme wont kill me, but it will make things hard.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYCLE DAY 8

Starting my second week of diesel, I can't complain with how the first one went. I'm a lot more full right now even if some ab definition is washed out. This mornings workout went very good. I saw some more strength increases and even hit a PR on DB bent over rows. Once again pumps were great, and energy was up too...

Back/biceps

Chins
BW+45x12x10

Tbar rows
180x11
225x9x8
205x9
190x10

Bent over Smith rows
160x10
180x8
160x10

Bent over DB Rows
100x10
105x10
110x9 (PR)
105x9
100x10

Cable rows
190x9
180x10
170x10

Lat pulldowns
180x9x9
170x10

Alternate DB curls
50x10
55x9
50x10

BB curls
95x10x9x9

Bisolator (machine)
220x10
235x8
225x9

EZ bar cable curls (close grip)
120x11x10x10

Fast breaker today is...

2 large chicken breasts
Sweet potato
Steamed broccoli
LN cheesecake
5 oz Greek yogurt
Banana
2 scoops muscle replenisher
...and a couple sugar cookies :D

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CYCLE DAY 8

Starting my second week of diesel, I can't complain with how the first one went. I'm a lot more full right now even if some ab definition is washed out. This mornings workout went very good. I saw some more strength increases and even hit a PR on DB bent over rows. Once again pumps were great, and energy was up too...

Back/biceps

Chins
BW+45x12x10

Tbar rows
180x11
225x9x8
205x9
190x10

Bent over Smith rows
160x10
180x8
160x10

Bent over DB Rows
100x10
105x10
110x9 (PR)
105x9
100x10

Cable rows
190x9
180x10
170x10

Lat pulldowns
180x9x9
170x10

Alternate DB curls
50x10
55x9
50x10

BB curls
95x10x9x9

Bisolator (machine)
220x10
235x8
225x9

EZ bar cable curls (close grip)
120x11x10x10

Fast breaker today is...

2 large chicken breasts
Sweet potato
Steamed broccoli
LN cheesecake
5 oz Greek yogurt
Banana
Hell yea man numbers look great. Going back a little I also do shoulders and legs on the same day.

I just order some muscle replenisher I hope it's here today or tomorrow

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can do that, it will work but your arms and shoulders are going to still lean up before your core does. Don't sweat the sprinting for weight loss unless you have a deadline. Summer is a good bit away so whatever you do make sure you are not losing more than 2 lbs per week and really I prefer to see people only drop 1.5 tops. Even at 2 a week you will start losing muscle mass. I am not talking about the initial whoosh of water weight when you go on a low carb either. Also if you do it go gradually into it so you don't increase cortisol by stressing your body out if the weight you want to lose is in the abdomen the cortisol will slow the abdominal fat loss for the period of the adjustment.

NICE WORKOUT RICK!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Great work Boss....what's the word on progress pics?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great work Boss....what's the word on progress pics?
Haven't taken any new ones lately. I will be soon though, and pics could be up as early as a couple days from now or as late as this weekend. Will be soon though ;)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
CYCLE DAY 8

Fast breaker today is...

2 large chicken breasts
Sweet potato
Steamed broccoli
LN cheesecake
5 oz Greek yogurt
Banana
That's whats up! Looking good RR

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see your progress pics so far on this one, great job man, keep it up!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I'm guessing there should be noticeable fullness in the pics on the positive side, but I will look less defined a Tad from the water I'm holding though too. I will let you guys be the judge when I get them up

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as you're getting good energy feeling strong and good that's more than half the battle.. the gains will be there...you'll manage the water at the end of the cycle..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYCLE DAY 9

Cardio this morning for 30 minutes. All treadmill of 20 minutes walking at 15% incline (3.5 MPH) and 10 minutes jogging at 6MPH at 5% incline....total of 410 Cal's burned

Not feeling any sides from the Diesel. Everything is looking pretty good for the most part, and weight is up a bit more as I weighed in at 171 this morning.

Diet will be kept tight today at 1800ish. Fast breaker is chicken breast, veggies, potatoes with 2 scoops of whey along with a banana and a slice of my great LN cheesecake :yumyum:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYCLE DAY 9

Cardio this morning for 30 minutes. All treadmill of 20 minutes walking at 15% incline (3.5 MPH) and 10 minutes jogging at 6MPH at 5% incline....total of 410 Cal's burned

Not feeling any sides from the Diesel. Everything is looking pretty good for the most part, and weight is up a bit more as I weighed in at 171 this morning.

Diet will be kept tight today at 1800ish. Fast breaker is chicken breast, veggies, potatoes with 2 scoops of whey along with a banana and a slice of my great LN cheesecake :yumyum:
Great meal!
Man I wish Japan had fat free cream cheese... Hell I wish we had fat free anything...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great meal!
Man I wish Japan had fat free cream cheese... Hell I wish we had fat free anything...
I tell ya man. I'm in love with the Layne Norton's cheesecake. I've eaten a slice every day for a while now. I make up a new cheesecake every Sunday. The macros on it are beautiful, and I add in a couple scoops of vanilla whey to make it even better! I top it with Greek yogurt on my build days....and that is INCREDIBLE!!:yumyum:

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
I tell ya man. I'm in love with the Layne Norton's cheesecake. I've eaten a slice every day for a while now. I make up a new cheesecake every Sunday. The macros on it are beautiful, and I add in a couple scoops of vanilla whey to make it even better! I top it with Greek yogurt on my build days....and that is INCREDIBLE!!:yumyum:
whats the recipe/macros? sounds like good stuff. I want to give it a try

Meister

Meister

Awards
I have heard from everyone that it is freaking awesome. I'm going to make one this coming Monday (My Sunday is booked solid). I'm going to attempt to make a chocolate drizzle with yogurt, protein and skim milk. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Great meal!
Japan does not sale anything "fat free"? I would never have thought that.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Thanks guys. I'm guessing there should be noticeable fullness in the pics on the positive side, but I will look less defined a Tad from the water I'm holding though too. I will let you guys be the judge when I get them up

Sweet! Cannot wait to see how Diesel is treating you physically. I think I too will post an updated progress pic on Monday.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Japan does not sale anything "fat free"? I would never have thought that.
Odd right... plus... they value their fattier meats so we get Australia beef. But before they are slaughtered they are fed a diet of pure grains and corn to make them fattier... (Australians eat grass fed only).