RickRock's gettin' DIESEL with Dieselbolan/Epi-strong and RS-Transaderm!!

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I'm calling bs on the movie not being terrible!!!! It got smashed by critics so how the hell did you not mind it!!!
It isn't a critic pleasing movie, it's meant for the general public, not every one.

Chevy, it's bearable. You can do it!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It isn't a critic pleasing movie, it's meant for the general public, not every one.

Chevy, it's bearable. You can do it!
Looks like i ruffled up someone's feathers! LOL Sorry man just not into bad acting followed by terrible plots....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyways enough thread jacking for the promotion of a terrible movie! We gonna get those update pics RR???

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
No feathers ruffled. I get it trust me. I wouldnt go see it again. I had the same argument before going see it, that's how it was explained to me. Just trying to shed some light:(

But yeah, enough about twilight. We want pics!!!!

Meister

Meister

Awards
I'm in agreement that pics are needed, but it is weird to see guys talking about a chick flick and then ask to see photos of another dude!!!

LOL. Just busting chops!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in agreement that pics are needed, but it is weird to see guys talking about a chick flick and then ask to see photos of another dude!!!

LOL. Just busting chops!
Lmfao

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

LOL. Just busting chops!
Touche! Wide open door there, glad you could step throught it! BRAVO :chairshot:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyways enough thread jacking for the promotion of a terrible movie! We gonna get those update pics RR???
Yeh bro. I dropped the ball getting pics up last night, and hopefully will tonight. Got a little busy and sidetracked...

CYCLE DAY 22

I wasn't really feeling it all that much this morning to be honest. It was just one of those days that I had a hard time keeping my head in the game. Once I started out on bench I also noticed that my shoulder was bothering me a little. Despite all that, my lifts on chest were comparable to last week, and hit a PR on some triceps pushdowns

Chest/Triceps

BB flat Bench
135x15
225x12
245x8
265x4
245x7
235x8
225x9

Smith incline
180x10
190x7
180x9
160x10
160x10

DB flyes
50sx10x10x10x10

Triceps rope pushdowns (superset with BW dips)
130x12, BWx11
140x11, BWx11
150x10 (PR), BWx10
150x9, BWx10

DB triceps extension
50sx10x10(PR)
45sx10x10

I kept the volume a little lower because of my shoulder, but still did decent with the amount of work..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LOL. Just busting chops!
LMAO....you guys will get to see my half nude pics soon enough...:boobies:

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Tris are always fun to superset. I like to do bi's and tri's on the same days sometimes so when I leave my arms are just dead.

Pull downs + dips till fail gets me every time.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeh bro. I dropped the ball getting pics up last night, and hopefully will tonight. Got a little busy and sidetracked...

CYCLE DAY 22

I wasn't really feeling it all that much this morning to be honest. It was just one of those days that I had a hard time keeping my head in the game. Once I started out on bench I also noticed that my shoulder was bothering me a little. Despite all that, my lifts on chest were comparable to last week, and hit a PR on some triceps pushdowns

Chest/Triceps

BB flat Bench
135x15
225x12
245x8
265x4
245x7
235x8
225x9

Smith incline
180x10
190x7
180x9
160x10
160x10

DB flyes
50sx10x10x10x10

130x12, BWx11
140x11, BWx11
150x10 (PR), BWx10
150x9, BWx10

DB triceps extension
50sx10x10(PR)
45sx10x10

I kept the volume a little lower because of my shoulder, but still did decent with the amount of work..
Yea mondays will do this to ya! I know what you mean about not feeling it. I hate when this feeling happens on chest day, you can tell on your first set that your not gonna be able to get into it, discouraging. On cycle I notice that my shoulders are where my dry joints affect me the most, if I raise my arm for too long it aches and feels something fierce, odd because I dont get it anywhere else like that. Good update!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tris are always fun to superset. I like to do bi's and tri's on the same days sometimes so when I leave my arms are just dead.

Pull downs + dips till fail gets me every time.
Bis and tris equals leaving gym feeling like twice the man you came in as!!!!

Meister

Meister

Awards

CYCLE DAY 22

Chest/Triceps

BB flat Bench
135x15
225x12
245x8
265x4
245x7
235x8
225x9

Smith incline
180x10
190x7
180x9
160x10
160x10

DB flyes
50sx10x10x10x10

130x12, BWx11
140x11, BWx11
150x10 (PR), BWx10
150x9, BWx10

DB triceps extension
50sx10x10(PR)
45sx10x10

Very nice work!!!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys!

I took a pic tonight, but I wasn't happy with it so I decided not to post it up. It wasn't good timing for a pic because of all the carbs I had today and I took the pic right after my final large meal which made it look even worse. I had some serious bloat going on, so I will try again tomorrow. It will be a burn day.....so after some good cardio and a day of low carbs, I should clean up some and look much better for a pic tomorrow night. :fingersx:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys!

I took a pic tonight, but I wasn't happy with it so I decided not to post it up. It wasn't good timing for a pic because of all the carbs I had today and I took the pic right after my final large meal which made it look even worse. I had some serious bloat going on, so I will try again tomorrow. It will be a burn day.....so after some good cardio and a day of low carbs, I should clean up some and look much better for a pic tomorrow night. :fingersx:
A good time is early AM after a higher carb day...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry been busy a bit, now Im back full charge in posting lol. Soon Ill have some pics up ;)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry been busy a bit, now Im back full charge in posting lol. Soon Ill have some pics up ;)
You busy nahh. Lol... Do your thing I know you are trying to stay busy cause of how cold you say it is.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You busy nahh. Lol... Do your thing I know you are trying to stay busy cause of how cold you say it is.
It's like about 15 degrees here ... Winters coming!! Fug!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's like about 15 degrees here ... Winters coming!! Fug!!
I hate the winter....

I would upload pics but my house is not insulated, has no central heating, and it's around 32 degrees right now. And I don't really have winter clothes because I'm too cheap to buy um... Seeing I'm moving to Hawaii

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate the winter....

I would upload pics but my house is not insulated, has no central heating, and it's around 32 degrees right now. And I don't really have winter clothes because I'm too cheap to buy um... Seeing I'm moving to Hawaii
Ah man. You crazy.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is some good hunting weather.
It's tollerable right now but it's coming, the minus 20 weather and the blizzards... me walking 5K through the fuggin snow!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A good time is early AM after a higher carb day...
Really? That always seems too soon to me. I always look much more dry and lean later in the day after cardio and going lower Carb for the day it seems. The morning I usually still look to be holding some excess water

CYCLE DAY 23

Weight is up more. 176 this morning. Today is a full burn day with lower carbs and Cal's in the 1800-2k range. Trying to clean up things some since the weight is still climbing. Still looking bigger, but hopefully will look a little less bloated this evening. Either way, I will get a pic up tonight to show progress.

Today's cardio was elliptical for 35 minutes @ 450 Cal burn.

Dietary on the fast breaker is chicken breasts, 1/2 cup pasta, green beans, cheesecake, 2 scoops of whey. Tonight will be some pork chops, steamed veggies, and either a sweet potato or rice.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's tollerable right now but it's coming, the minus 20 weather and the blizzards... me walking 5K through the fuggin snow!!
That would suck big time. I hate winters enough here....couldn't imagine a Canadian winter

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Walking 5k? Do you walk to work?
Yah I just got fed up with public transit... I don't save that much time... and it's good exercise. So I walk 10K ed 5 to 5 from... a lot of they year it's quite pleasant. Going to be freezin rain tomorrow have to wear my shoe spikes...

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i understand this. the climate change in winter from outside to inside, like public transport, always makes me feel like ****. id rather walk too. probably makes you feel more fresh lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I just got fed up with public transit... I don't save that much time... and it's good exercise. So I walk 10K ed 5 to 5 from... a lot of they year it's quite pleasant. Going to be freezin rain tomorrow have to wear my shoe spikes...
That is some good exercise for sure. Probably save a ton of money that way too...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I have a pic, and I'm glad I decided to try again today. It looks much better than yesterdays. I dropped a lot of the bloat and I cleaned up well today while retaining the big full look. I'm pretty happy with the progress so far...I've managed to add a decent amount of weight so far (176 this morning equals 11 lb gain so far) and I've managed to keep fat gain to a very negligible amount so far. Now I welcome all comments and thoughts on progress to date!!...

ForumRunner_20111122_185111.png

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fricken amazing man!!
11lbs up?!
I'd say it's going very well thus far!!

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Looking great man. Keeping your abs nicely. You might have lost a slight bit of cut from the last recomp but that is to be expected. Overall nice progress. Keep killin it bro.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
You are a machine!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow bro you are looking freaking lean and massive as hell. I'm so jealous.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
RR YOU ARE A BEAST BRO...definitely an inspiration...Im coming for you HA!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I have a pic, and I'm glad I decided to try again today. It looks much better than yesterdays. I dropped a lot of the bloat and I cleaned up well today while retaining the big full look. I'm pretty happy with the progress so far...I've managed to add a decent amount of weight so far (176 this morning equals 11 lb gain so far) and I've managed to keep fat gain to a very negligible amount so far. Now I welcome all comments and thoughts on progress to date!!...

View attachment 48016

Man this is crazy good. I bet it feels good to be able to add some weight and still keep yourself in good shape. Mucho Props Brotha.

Meister

Meister

Awards
That's what I'm talking about! You are one vascular S.O.B.

Fugging Great Work Bro!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

View attachment 48016
**** man them arms are brutal! WTG

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Much bigger and no discernable fat gain a tiny bit of water still but that will go... that could also be lighting....I think even more vascularity than I have seen on you before. I know there was some with the last pics but now it seems more prominent...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Much bigger and no discernable fat gain a tiny bit of water still but that will go... that could also be lighting....I think even more vascularity than I have seen on you before. I know there was some with the last pics but now it seems more prominent...
I agree with DW. Def more vascular....abs are a little washed but that's expected

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fricken amazing man!!
11lbs up?!
I'd say it's going very well thus far!!
Thanks man! I really cant complain about how its went so far.

Looking great man. Keeping your abs nicely. You might have lost a slight bit of cut from the last recomp but that is to be expected. Overall nice progress. Keep killin it bro.
Yeh I expected to gain a little bit of bodyfa, but I think I've kept it at bay for the most part so I think everything is going about as good as I could plan it.

You are a machine!!
Thank you very much man!

Wow bro you are looking freaking lean and massive as hell. I'm so jealous.
I appreciate the compliments bro. Thank you very much!

RR YOU ARE A BEAST BRO...definitely an inspiration...Im coming for you HA!
Thanks Green!....I thought I was coming for you?!....I'm just a little guy still...lol. I truly appreciate the compliments bro!

Man this is crazy good. I bet it feels good to be able to add some weight and still keep yourself in good shape. Mucho Props Brotha.
Thanks Jeff! I cant complain so far. Ive kept myself from losing too much ground in the lean dept, and have added respectable size

That's what I'm talking about! You are one vascular S.O.B.

Fugging Great Work Bro!

Thanks man! The rise in vascularity is a nice bonus!

**** man them arms are brutal! WTG
Definitely my best trait have always been my arms. They always seem to grow easier than everything else. I wish my chest and quads would do the same...lol. Thanks for the kind words!

Thank you Doug! your comments always go a long way and hold a lot of value with me. ;)

I agree with DW. Def more vascular....abs are a little washed but that's expected
Thanks DH! I'm loving the veinage..:sgrin:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hate the winter....

Looking beastly man. You got this in the bag brother. Adding another 5 lbs shouldn't be a problem at all before the end of this and keeping it with the aid of SARMS in your pct should be no problem at all.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks Green!....I thought I was coming for you?!....I'm just a little guy still...lol. I truly appreciate the compliments bro!
I may have you in the weight department, but I'm gunning to carve down to your BF% My goal is to get down to around 195-200lbs at 6-7% at 5'11" I think I'll be scary around that area.