RickRock's gettin' DIESEL with Dieselbolan/Epi-strong and RS-Transaderm!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You wont take one. You are scared to take a picture. I bet you won't.

Sorry about your shoulder. Nothing a little rest shouldn't be able to fix. Keep killing it.
Your reverse psychology Jedi mind tricks have no bearing on whether I do or do not put up pics....just sayin. :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your reverse psychology Jedi mind tricks have no bearing on whether I do or do not put up pics....just sayin. :D
love it! Was thinking he was trying to egg you on!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
god rick, havent checked out your thread in a wk, its 10 more pages now....lol

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Why are you so excited to see my half naked pics?....(homo?)..:poke:
WTF LOL

Sucks about the shoulder RR. I had to throw in the towel on flat bench, it irritates the ever living hell out of my left rotator. Maybe they'll heal up if we treat em real nice haha.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
WTF LOL

Sucks about the shoulder RR. I had to throw in the towel on flat bench, it irritates the ever living hell out of my left rotator. Maybe they'll heal up if we treat em real nice haha.
Hurt my rotator real bad about a year ago. Couldnt do flatbench with 10lb dumbbells it hurt so bad. All healed up now though, just a reminder to not lift like a jacknob and stretch real good. My buddy however hurt his 1 year ago and it still hasnt recovered. Hes going for surgery this week finally. Better to be safe then sorry in my opinion!

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Why are you so excited to see my half naked pics?....(homo?)..:poke:
We are all excited!! Just joking, no homo.

I have a herniated disc in my back. Wanna talk about pain. I can't squat anymore. Not really supposed to work quads at all, but I refuse to be one of those guys who only works upper body and you can flick his legs and break them...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is a couple pics I took tonight. It is a little hard getting the same look as the pics before because I got a new phone over the weekend and the pics react a little different to the lighting. That is why I tried moving front and back to find a good spot for the picture. Anyways, I'm pretty proud of the water I've dropped and looking bigger too. Open to any comments good or bad on what you guys think. Sitting at around 178 right now

ForumRunner_20111129_193230.png

ForumRunner_20111129_193230.png

Attachments

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Def a completely different color tone. The same thing happened to me in my thread. Other then that, being plus 13 pounds your looking fantastic for gaining that much weight in this short of a timeframe. The only thing i notice is the bottom abs are slowly fading a bit from your avatar, but as long as you dont go too nuts and bulk to say 185-190 im sure it will be fine. Also the trans made me carry a ton of water so theres that too.

On a side note, ur arms are huge bro. Ever measured those guns?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jeezus!

That's mean gains. You not dancing in a diaper lol!

Also, what was BP like for you on cycle? Numbers wise. Im trying to get avgs. Last time I ran I went up as high as 120/60... haah. But yesterday I was 154/87ish... and I am not running ANYTHING. (well Resvertisol, stinging nettle, and in the morning i take BPS combustion a 1,3 dime product, but I took my BP around 7 hours after I dosed the Combustion).

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def a completely different color tone. The same thing happened to me in my thread. Other then that, being plus 13 pounds your looking fantastic for gaining that much weight in this short of a timeframe. The only thing i notice is the bottom abs are slowly fading a bit from your avatar, but as long as you dont go too nuts and bulk to say 185-190 im sure it will be fine. Also the trans made me carry a ton of water so theres that too.

On a side note, ur arms are huge bro. Ever measured those guns?

I agree with you man. The lower abs are not near as visible as they were. Ive gained some bodyfat, and best I can tell I am over 9% now, probably closer to 9.5%. I dont think that is too bad considering Ive gained 13 lbs to gain only 1-1.5% bf. It will be much easier to tell where I am at once I come off of cycle to accurately assess bodyfat when water and glycogen return to normal levels.

As for the guns....I appreciate the compliment! I started the cycle with them measuring just over 16" around cold flexed, and they now measure just over 16.5" cold flexed, so a half inch gain on this cycle aint too shabby I dont think. My arms have always been my best and easiest growing on my body

^^ He's right Rick... Those guns are siiiiick!
Thanks bro!

Jeezus!

That's mean gains. You not dancing in a diaper lol!

Also, what was BP like for you on cycle? Numbers wise. Im trying to get avgs. Last time I ran I went up as high as 120/60... haah. But yesterday I was 154/87ish... and I am not running ANYTHING. (well Resvertisol, stinging nettle, and in the morning i take BPS combustion a 1,3 dime product, but I took my BP around 7 hours after I dosed the Combustion).

I never had any BP issues outside of the first couple days on Diesel. Other than that Ive been fine at normal

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have me so fricking pumped to start my cycle bro! Nice results man, your ****ing swollen!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks gentlemen! The true test and sign of a successful cycle is at the end of PCT when it shows what you retained....so hopefully I can keep the majority of this LBM gain without gaining more bodyfat in the process. I will have to do some calorie adjusting, but I think I have a good plan ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYCLE DAY 31

I had a pretty good workout today. Had some big pumps and was looking big, full, and vascular. My shoulder felt a little better today, but is still sore. I probably will skip tomorrows planned shoulder and leg workout for a couple reasons...it will give my shoulder an extra day of healing and I could use another burn day to clean up some more.

Back/Biceps

Tbar rows
180x15 (PR)
225x10
250x7 (PR)
235x8
225x8
205x10

Dorsiflexor
285x12 (PR)
300x10 (PR)
315x8 (PR)
300x8
285x10

Cable rows
200x9x9
190x10x10

Lat pulldowns
190x10x10x9

Alternate DB curls
50sx10x10x9
45sx10

Preacher curls
75x12
85x10x9x9

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goodness more pr's dang man soon your going to have to start lifting cars and trucks lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice PRs. What do you think is giving you the better strength gains? Or is it hard to tell?
Without a doubt Epi-strong is the winner. For me, nothing can match the gains I get on it in strength and size. Diesel came closer than anything else ever has though ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYCLE DAY 32

Doing a burn day like planned. Shoulder feels much better and I think this extra day will really help before hitting it tomorrow. Cal's will be in check today to clean up some more. Probably will end up around 2k or so for the day.

Cardio was elliptical for 30 minutes @ 415 Cal burn...:run:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah holding your size and cleaning up no doubt...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yeah I agree DW. He's gonna be nasty after that H20 comes off.

Looking beastly RR...impressive arm size btw.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYCLE DAY 32

Doing a burn day like planned. Shoulder feels much better and I think this extra day will really help before hitting it tomorrow. Cal's will be in check today to clean up some more. Probably will end up around 2k or so for the day.

Cardio was elliptical for 30 minutes @ 415 Cal burn...:run:
Nice update! Cardio is good ;)

OafMister

Awards
Damn so late on this haha, but subbd. Lookin huge brotha!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yeh I cant complain about doing that. I think these final two weeks of the cycle,I am dropping cals a bit since gains have pretty much fell off. I will take advantage of the chance to really clean it up here at the finish. ;)

Yeah I agree DW. He's gonna be nasty after that H20 comes off.

Looking beastly RR...impressive arm size btw.
Thanks a lot Turning Green. I am hoping that I do look better once the water falls off.

Nice update! Cardio is good ;)
I actually do love cardio. Maybe I'm crazy, but I enjoy the hell out of it!

Damn so late on this haha, but subbd. Lookin huge brotha!
Glad to have you bro! Thanks for the compliment!

Congrats on your solid gains. If you don't mind could you explain when you would be applying the Formastanzol? Directly after your cycle or a week or two after since you'll be using a SERM? Also when would you taking your SERM? With or without food?Sorry for these questions and to ask them here on your log but I can't pm you since I only have 1 post.Thanks in advance.
My estrogen levels will probably be very low entering PCT. As a result, Formastanozol will not be used at least until the start of week 3 of PCT more than likely. My SERM I usually take first thing in the morning. I always take it fasted (no food) with just fish oil and BCAAs.

Well my shoulder feels pretty good right now, and I'm about to go put it to the test. Its a shoulder/Leg workout today, so hopefully things go decent. I'm not planning on pushing too hard or breaking any records today. I'm just going to ease into it and try to get a good workout in on shoulders. Legs I may push a little bit though. I will update later on how it all went ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Super late but in to support :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You enjoy the cardio? You are nuts lol. Nah nah. Tomorrow I'm gonna have to do some.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You enjoy the cardio? You are nuts lol. Nah nah. Tomorrow I'm gonna have to do some.
I know it sounds crazy, but I do love the way I feel after a good cardio session! :run:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYCLE DAY 33

Today's shoulder and leg workout actually went better than I expected it to. Shoulder felt great with no problems, and I pushed more reps without even trying to. Strength was very good on legs too. I felt awesome in the gym and didn't want to leave. Cissus and fish oil must be doing its thing, because I have zero joint pain right now even at 60mg EPI. Right now with no sides I feel like I could run this sh1t forever....I love EPI!!!:sgrin:

DB presses
70sx15 (PR)
80sx10 (PR)x9x8
70sx10

Upright rows
95x12 (PR)
105x10 (PR)x9x9
95x10

Shrugs
270x13 (PR)
290x11 (PR)
310x10 (PR)
290x10
270x11

DB lateral raises
45sx10x9
40sx10

Hack squat
270x13
360x10 (PR)
410x8 (PR)
360x10x10
310x11

Leg extension
165x10
175x9x9x9

Leg curls
170x14 (PR)
180x12 (PR)
190x10x10 (PR)

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice work on the PR's!!! Gotta love that feeling of invincibility in the gym when everything just seems to be going your way.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Send that love towards my way lol. I need cardio very badly but frigging hate it.

I know it sounds crazy, but I do love the way I feel after a good cardio session! :run:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work on the PR's!!! Gotta love that feeling of invincibility in the gym when everything just seems to be going your way.
Oh for sure bro! I just wish I could get the same feeling and results off cycle!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Send that love towards my way lol. I need cardio very badly but frigging hate it.
Haha...yeh bro I hear ya. I'm heading in for some more cardio this morning. Should have a nice burn from it hopefully with Cal's in check for the day ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I lifted a day or 2 ago had some
Energy for cardio hit cardio and felt like lifting a bit more after and felt strong too :D wasn't use to that feeling.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I lifted a day or 2 ago had some
Energy for cardio hit cardio and felt like lifting a bit more after and felt strong too :D wasn't use to that feeling.
Its nice isn't it ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYCLE DAY 34

Cardio/burn day. I think I'm cleaning up pretty good and I may end up shedding a half percent of bodyfat in these last couple weeks from the looks of it. It should put me closer to 9% by the end of next week if I'm guessing right.

Diet will be around 2k or so today. Fast breaker will be about 14 oz of chicken breast, steamed broccoli, and rice with a slice of layne Norton cheesecake and 2 scoops of whey. I'm thinking tonight's meal will be an awesome Italian sub with several different meats on it :food:

Today's cardio was 30 minutes treadmill for a 350 Cal burn. Mostly incline walking @15% incline (3.5 MPH) with about 10 minutes jogging at 5% incline (6 MPH):run:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah since I don't do cardio often... Whats is that effect coming from?

I wish I knew, and I wish I could bottle it up and sell it because I wouldnt be able to keep it in stock. After cardio I feel very Euphoric!!

CYCLE DAY 36

I cleaned it up this weekend and kept the cals down. I look leaner and drier, so everything has went well. Weight dropped a tad, which is probably expected. Im around 176.5 this morning. I expect that weight will go back up some after a good carb up. My plan to clean up and lean out some these final 2 weeks seems to be working well. My only concern with it would be that once coming off cycle my weight could drop too low for the contest. I will keep an eye on that this week, but cals will be going up when i enter PCT in a week or so and remain higher intil after the 1st of the year or so.

heading in for a good chest workout hopefully today. I think i am going to stay away from Flat bench to avoid aggravating the shoulder. i will be back to update later...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I knew, and I wish I could bottle it up and sell it because I wouldnt be able to keep it in stock. After cardio I feel very Euphoric!!

CYCLE DAY 36

I cleaned it up this weekend and kept the cals down. I look leaner and drier, so everything has went well. Weight dropped a tad, which is probably expected. Im around 176.5 this morning. I expect that weight will go back up some after a good carb up. My plan to clean up and lean out some these final 2 weeks seems to be working well. My only concern with it would be that once coming off cycle my weight could drop too low for the contest. I will keep an eye on that this week, but cals will be going up when i enter PCT in a week or so and remain higher intil after the 1st of the year or so.

heading in for a good chest workout hopefully today. I think i am going to stay away from Flat bench to avoid aggravating the shoulder. i will be back to update later...
Oh oh, Dont drop too low bro! You need to keep that weight up! lol.
Sorry to hear about your shoudlers. My elbow usually holds my bench back a bit. Today for squat it was my knees.

Is this an old injury? Or new?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh oh, Dont drop too low bro! You need to keep that weight up! lol.
Sorry to hear about your shoudlers. My elbow usually holds my bench back a bit. Today for squat it was my knees.

Is this an old injury? Or new?

Yeh bro I know. The main thing I changed was my weekends. They got real loose for a while and things got a tad sloppy. I tightened it up a lot there. Build days remain high as they were. Cutting carbs down to 75g per day or so over this weekend helped a lot while keeping Cal's in the 2k range. I will be eating a lot today and I expect weight will go back up.
Cal's will be kept higher (even rest days) through PCT ;)

My injury if you want to call it that is recent (this cycle). I really have been trying to keep it from getting too bad, but it definitely holds my bench and incline back.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh bro I know. The main thing I changed was my weekends. They got real loose for a while and things got a tad sloppy. I tightened it up a lot there. Build days remain high as they were. Cutting carbs down to 75g per day or so over this weekend helped a lot while keeping Cal's in the 2k range. I will be eating a lot today and I expect weight will go back up.

My injury if you want to call it that is recent (this cycle). I really have been trying to keep it from getting too bad, but it definitely holds my bench and incline back.
Oh man thats rough. I think injury is one of the worse things to get on cycle. Next would be getting sick... maybe have to change to less joint intensive workouts? Keep killing it though, you looking amazing!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel you bro I really do. I just started my Ahtletix stack log and did 205 on incline bench. However I could feel my right shoulder popping again. I believe I could hit 300-350 on bench again if it weren't for my shoulder. Hope yours gets better soon bro.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Rick I had the same thing happen on my tren run, my elbow is in bad shape cause I ignored it. That said, I had some shoulder irritation this summer and was able to rehab it very quickly and hit PRs on incline and decline bench.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh I'm just going to have to take it easier on that shoulder and maybe drop the weight down and just do higher reps for a while. That should help things out quite a bit.

CYCLE DAY 36

Today's workout was definitely affected a little from the shoulder, and the only thing I could push 100% on was DB flat bench. Those don't seem to bother my shoulder at all, so I did set a PR on those. Everything else I held decent ground but didn't push it. The cycle is winding down and gains have tapered off....so its all about solidifying and maintaining the gains now anyways.

Chest/Triceps

DB flat bench press
90sx15 (PR)
100sx9(PR)x8
95sx10

Smith incline press
180x10
190x9x8
180x10

Smith flat bench
180x10x10x10x10

Flye machine
220x10
230x9x8
220x9

Cable flyes
80x10x9
70x10

Rope push Downs
130x10
140x9 (PR)x9

Skull crushers
85x10
95x9x9
85x9

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
holy smokes 100 lbs on db flat bench nicely done sir.