RickRock's gettin' DIESEL with Dieselbolan/Epi-strong and RS-Transaderm!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. Strength is great right now, as it always is for me on EPI. I can't complain on that part.

CYCLE DAY 37

Today is a burn day, and normally I would be doing cardio right now, but I woke up with a horrendous stomach ache so I decided to skip the cardio this morning. There is the possibility that i will go get some in after work, but im still unsure right now. Diet however will be in check today and it should end up in that 2k range with carbs being lower and possibly between 50-75g ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
holy smokes 100 lbs on db flat bench nicely done sir.
Should be there when Chris and I work out, we routinely throw those around. For Rick's weight and height, he is a beast that is for sure. Doing those weights 40 pounds lighter than me makes it easy for me to give him mad props and say damn good workout sir! I wish I could do that but my elbow is on injured reserve though the cortisone and strap I got for it yesterday are already helping a lot. BTW, I never realized how uncomfortable a cortisone shot is the first 6-12 hours after, man that stuff hurts as it works its way through the area. Oh well, I live vicariously through Rick's bada** workouts remembering the good old days of being on cycle.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be there when Chris and I work out, we routinely throw those around. For Rick's weight and height, he is a beast that is for sure. Doing those weights 40 pounds lighter than me makes it easy for me to give him mad props and say damn good workout sir! I wish I could do that but my elbow is on injured reserve though the cortisone and strap I got for it yesterday are already helping a lot. BTW, I never realized how uncomfortable a cortisone shot is the first 6-12 hours after, man that stuff hurts as it works its way through the area. Oh well, I live vicariously through Rick's bada** workouts remembering the good old days of being on cycle.

Haha...yeh I'm just a little guy compared to you two, but I'm very proud of my strength for my weight. Its a nice feeling in the gym to be throwing around more than or as much as a lot of the "big guys":D

Its funny because a year ago I could have been called a bigger guy, but I am actually stronger all around now. I was 200 lbs then, but I was carrying around a very uncomfortable level of bodyfat for me. I am much happier and have had tons more compliments at this lower weight. I used to think I needed to be close to 200 lbs to be a respectable weight. I've since learned that its not about how much you weigh....but how you look in the mirror ;)

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Haha...yeh I'm just a little guy compared to you two, but I'm very proud of my strength for my weight. Its a nice feeling in the gym to be throwing around more than or as much as a lot of the "big guys":D

Its funny because a year ago I could have been called a bigger guy, but I am actually stronger all around now. I was 200 lbs then, but I was carrying around a very uncomfortable level of bodyfat for me. I am much happier and have had tons more compliments at this lower weight. I used to think I needed to be close to 200 lbs to be a respectable weight. I've since learned that its not about how much you weigh....but how you look in the mirror ;)

aand who knows. You could be back to around 200 lbs in a year or two but at 9% bf? Now that would be effing beastly hahahaha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I second this big time, I'm even smaller then you and see these 230-250 lb guys having trouble with the weight I put up makes you feel huge! Small weight big strength looks good on us anyway, keep it up RR!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I second this big time, I'm even smaller then you and see these 230-250 lb guys having trouble with the weight I put up makes you feel huge! Small weight big strength looks good on us anyway, keep it up RR!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I miss doing the heavy DB's regularly. I loved how many people would stare when I was about 185 and would knee up the 100's on incline bench then rep 15 out stand up and carry the weights back to the rack instead of throwing or dropping them like everyone does my veins looking like they were going to break loose from my skin. Man that was pre elbow issues. I haven't even attemted such feats since then. I almost wonder if I can get 8 of them now on flat bench. I don't even think I have picked up anything over an 85 for a press in a VERY long time!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dag gummmm you guys are insane!! I always feel so small after readings yalls post.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah one of these days I will get an invite. lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aand who knows. You could be back to around 200 lbs in a year or two but at 9% bf? Now that would be effing beastly hahahaha

I doubt I am 200 lbs in a year, unless I go on another all out bulk with complete disregard for bodyfat, but for now I am happy with slow and steady progression ;)

Thanks a lot bro. It is funny ppeople look at me in disbelief at the gym when I tell them how much I weigh. Most think I look 180-190 :sgrin:

Yeah I miss doing the heavy DB's regularly. I loved how many people would stare when I was about 185 and would knee up the 100's on incline bench then rep 15 out stand up and carry the weights back to the rack instead of throwing or dropping them like everyone does my veins looking like they were going to break loose from my skin. Man that was pre elbow issues. I haven't even attemted such feats since then. I almost wonder if I can get 8 of them now on flat bench. I don't even think I have picked up anything over an 85 for a press in a VERY long time!
Yeh it is a nice feeling when I have them 100s sitting on my knees and force them bad boys up for some good reps. To me what is even better is when I am putting my weight in DBs overhead on shoulder day with the 85s :sgrin:

Dag gummmm you guys are insane!! I always feel so small after readings yalls post.

When you arent genetically gifted to be big, you have to throw the big weight around to make up for it....lol

yeah one of these days I will get an invite. lol

x2....it would be a hell of a drive for me, but I will kill to workout with Chris and you guys for a day!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I decided to go in for some cardio anyways last night. It was 30 minutes of treadmill alternating incline walking and jogging for a 375 cal burn.

Today its back to eating big, and hitting some big weight in the gym on Back/Biceps hopefully. I'm pretty surprised that I have zero joint issues at all. I have always had at least some discomfort at this dose. I really think Transaderm is also helping a lot with the joints. Especially considering I am at an increased dosage. Once I went to 60mg Epi, I increased dosage to 8 pumps and I think an added bonus to running it with Epi is helping keep those joints lubricated. i should have a workout update later today...;)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Awesome synergy between the Epi and the RS-Transaderm.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I decided to go in for some cardio anyways last night. It was 30 minutes of treadmill alternating incline walking and jogging for a 375 cal burn.

Today its back to eating big, and hitting some big weight in the gym on Back/Biceps hopefully. I'm pretty surprised that I have zero joint issues at all. I have always had at least some discomfort at this dose. I really think Transaderm is also helping a lot with the joints. Especially considering I am at an increased dosage. Once I went to 60mg Epi, I increased dosage to 8 pumps and I think an added bonus to running it with Epi is helping keep those joints lubricated. i should have a workout update later today...;)
Yea I didn't have huge joint issues, but my shoulder's did suffer on cycle. If I were to lift my arm above my head for an extended period of time it would be pretty bad. Not looking forward to that! Especially since I will be using a harsher compound this next run. Funny it magically disappeared when I finished my cycle lol

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle going great bro. Good job. I agree with you too Rick, not always about the weight.
For how lean you are you got a good bit of mass on your frame bro. Keep killin it!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle going great bro. Good job. I agree with you too Rick, not always about the weight.
For how lean you are you got a good bit of mass on your frame bro. Keep killin it!
Thanks a lot bro! I appreciate it!

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Slow and steady will get you there. You are killing it man keep up the work. It's making me excited for my upcoming cycle.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree though I am now on the other side of 200. When I was 185 and throwing up 110 on DB bench I felt like a beast but that was short lived. I actually look much better and more proportionate between 210-220 now that my back and chest have filled out. I want to get as lean as Rick is though but it has been quite the struggle this year battling injuries. Keep killing it son!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I think the transderm does help and being that you are 40 pounds or more less than me, 8 pumps will surely keep the joints better lubricated with the estrogen that accumulates. That said, I ran the Epistrong at 60mgs too and I ran RLS Malicious Mass at 30mgs (of Epi/75 of M-LMG as well), it destroyed my joints. I am not 100% convinced that Epistrong is dosed at 15mgs per pill, I think it is more like 10 at the most. Not knocking it at all, I loved what it did for me on my run this last winter, but you never hear about guys running Havoc over 40mgs, it just kills them and is as bad as winny.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

well thats a plus

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I didn't get to update yesterdays workout since I was short on time. So hear it is...

CYCLE DAY 38

Back/Biceps

Chins
BW+45x12x9x8

Tbar Rows
180x15 (PR)
225x9
205x10x10

Single arm DB rows
110x9
105x10
100x10x10

Lat pulldowns (close grip)
200x10
210x9
220x8
200x9

DB hammer curls
50sx10x10x9

Bisolator (superset with double cable curls)
220x11, 60x10
230x10, 50x9
230x9, 50x8

I'm off to do shoulders this morning. I've decided that because of my shoulder problem I'm splitting my normal shoulder and leg day into 2 days, so it will be shoulders, calves, ABS and maybe hammies today.....and quads will be killed tomorrow with some more arm work on triceps and biceps :sgrin:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You moving some weight Rick, those are numbers I would routinely do during my workouts!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You moving some weight Rick, those are numbers I would routinely do during my workouts!
Thanks bro. Just trying to keep up with you and Chris is tough enough!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right, that cortisone may have my elbow pain free but it is far from healed. I can't do any upper body for another two weeks, it sucks man. I am going to have some nice wheels before this is back to normal but I miss doing some back, shoulders and chest!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LMAO, I am a fat old man... ;) Well getting less fat now. I am loving this new workout I am doing right now. I can't really go heavy with it but it is hard work. pick a weight I can do 15 with and do 4 sets of 10 with a timed 30 second rest period on the 4rth set I go for as many as I can if I do mor than 10 I go up in weight. I am completing 22 set workouts in 40 minutes and under with a crazy pump.
so are you diesel yet?
Not any more he has moved on up to EPIc!

Right, that cortisone may have my elbow pain free but it is far from healed. I can't do any upper body for another two weeks, it sucks man. I am going to have some nice wheels before this is back to normal but I miss doing some back, shoulders and chest!
Yeah stick with that, your legs were getting some damn good size on them when we worked out last too.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, RR you are killing it. I come here all the time for the motivation. I just think, "Man, if RickRock can do this no reason I can't hit it hard and look epic as well!" hehe.

Keep hitting it hard man!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so are you diesel yet?

I'm working on it!! I've certainly felt Diesel on this cycle. Thats for sure!

Im sure you will be back to hitting it hard before long. Take care of that elbow bro!

LMAO, I am a fat old man... ;) Well getting less fat now. I am loving this new workout I am doing right now. I can't really go heavy with it but it is hard work. pick a weight I can do 15 with and do 4 sets of 10 with a timed 30 second rest period on the 4rth set I go for as many as I can if I do mor than 10 I go up in weight. I am completing 22 set workouts in 40 minutes and under with a crazy pump.
Not any more he has moved on up to EPIc!

Yeah stick with that, your legs were getting some damn good size on them when we worked out last too.
Fat old man....lol. Well you and I are very close in age Chris (less than a year I believe) and I have gained some bodyfat also. So I kinda feel like a fat old man too. Once you get to a certain leanness, it sucks to gain ANY bodyfat back, even if it isnt much. And it leaves you feeling fat even though you are still lean. I get compliments on how ripped I am all the time, but I dont feel that way because I know where I was at a couple months ago, so that makes me feel fat...lol

Man, RR you are killing it. I come here all the time for the motivation. I just think, "Man, if RickRock can do this no reason I can't hit it hard and look epic as well!" hehe.

Keep hitting it hard man!

I look to you guys and your logs for motivation too. Its good for us to feed off each other to keep pushing bro ;)

I know we are all a sucker for a smoking hot ladies with a six pack. So for the next EndoSurge, & Combustion contest it is all about the Sexiest Ab Shot.

Kinda like this!

This contest is at this link:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/187046-bps-promo-all-18.html#post3123119

Winners to be picked at post 450!!!!

Nice promo!!

CYCLE DAY 39

This is yesterdays workout. It went pretty well on shoulders, and I continue to be very impressed with how strong my shoulders have gotten through this cycle. I was hitting 70 lb DBs on presses for 8-9 reps before this cycle, so pushing 80s up for 10 is nice!!!

Shoulders/Calves/Hamstrings

DB shoulder presses
70sx15
80sx10x10x9
70sx12

Upright Rows
95x12
105x10
115x9
105x9
95x10

DB Shrugs
110sx11x10x10x10x10

DB Lateral Raises
45sx10x10x10
40sx10

Seated Calf Raises
185x15
210x12x12x12x12
185x12

Leg Curls
180x15
190x12
200x10 (PR)
190x11
180x12

I'm heading in now to destroy some quads and do a little arm work. I love hitting my arms fresh on their own day without being fatigues following a chest or back workout, so I should see some nice weight and reps from those today. I havent hit them on their own at all this cycle, so it should be fun. I will update how it went later on...:sgrin:

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro that is a wicked shoulder/leg combo. Your strength and volume amaze me. I can't wait to hit 80's on shoulder presses I'm thinking maybe 30 yrs from now I'll hit that with my robotic arms lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro that is a wicked shoulder/leg combo. Your strength and volume amaze me. I can't wait to hit 80's on shoulder presses I'm thinking maybe 30 yrs from now I'll hit that with my robotic arms lol
Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate it! I'm sure you will be throwing them up much sooner than you think!

CYCLE DAY 40

Well today's workout went very well! As expected, my strength on arm exercises were awesome being able to hit them fresh. I hit some pretty big PRs on triceps, and I'm proud of what I did on weighted dips as well as Skull crushers. I love the feeling I've been getting in the gym and the weight I've been moving. The bad part is that this cycle is coming to a close very soon and I will be entering PCT. I checked how much EPI i had left the other day, and it looks like I have enough to finish the cycle with about 3-4 days worth to spare. Even though this is my sixth week, I am going to run those extra 3-4 days to finish the bottle off, so PCT will start around Thursday next week.

Quads/arms

Squats
135x15
225x12
245x10
275x8
245x10
225x10

Leg press
10 platesx12
12 platesx10x10x10x9
10 platesx12

Weighted dips
BW+90x15 (PR)
BW+115x10x9 (PR!!!):sgrin:
BW+90x12

Skull crushers
85x12
105x10 (PR)
115x8 (PR) :sgrin:
105x10

Triceps machine
200x12 (PR)
210x11 (PR)
220x10 (PR)

Alternate DB curls
50sx10
55sx9
50sx10

Ez bar curls
105x9x8x8

DB preachers
50x11x10x9

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn man nice workout, loving all the pr's!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like woman say chocolate's almost as good as sex, I say the same for a pr!! Almost that is!! Good job bro I swear you and Green would make two kick ass trainers.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn man nice workout, loving all the pr's!
Thanks man. It feels nice hitting those PRs. hopefully I can keep a lot of this strength in PCT ;)

Like woman say chocolate's almost as good as sex, I say the same for a pr!! Almost that is!! Good job bro I swear you and Green would make two kick ass trainers.

Thats a hell of a compliment bro, but I will take it! Thank you very much! For me the PR is better than sex, especially with a good pump. But then again I've been married for over 7 years now, so sex doesnt hold the same value to me as years ago...lol

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
I am way late but I am in man... BTW the cardio session feeling is the best feeling man!! I love it... Honestly, it gets me more pumped to bang out the weights!

I know it sounds crazy, but I do love the way I feel after a good cardio session! :run:

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7 years you rookie!! lol Nah that's good bro. I've been married almost 12 years in Jan, and i'm just now 31!!!!

Thanks man. It feels nice hitting those PRs. hopefully I can keep a lot of this strength in PCT ;)

Thats a hell of a compliment bro, but I will take it! Thank you very much! For me the PR is better than sex, especially with a good pump. But then again I've been married for over 7 years now, so sex doesnt hold the same value to me as years ago...lol

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Man I'd like to throw some Iron around with You and RR...some BA mofos. We Need an AM family reunion..in some gym...somewhere...sometime!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I'd like to throw some Iron around with You and RR...some BA mofos. We Need an AM family reunion..in some gym...somewhere...sometime!
I agree man! That would be bad ass! That's something a few of us might just have to do sometime!

CYCLE DAY 41 & 42

Today and yesterday were just rest days. My diet was pretty loose yesterday for being a "burn day". It will be much tighter today and clean. I've got about 3 more days before hitting PCT. Weight has been stagnant for a good while now, so the challenge will be to keep the weight from going down too much in PCT. It will be somewhat of a game to keep the Cal's high but keep that bodyfat from going up also. I need them ABS visible for Christmas!! ;)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man that would be sick get together. Although I'd feel lilttle compared to yall.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate it! I'm sure you will be throwing them up much sooner than you think!

CYCLE DAY 40

Well today's workout went very well! As expected, my strength on arm exercises were awesome being able to hit them fresh. I hit some pretty big PRs on triceps, and I'm proud of what I did on weighted dips as well as Skull crushers. I love the feeling I've been getting in the gym and the weight I've been moving. The bad part is that this cycle is coming to a close very soon and I will be entering PCT. I checked how much EPI i had left the other day, and it looks like I have enough to finish the cycle with about 3-4 days worth to spare. Even though this is my sixth week, I am going to run those extra 3-4 days to finish the bottle off, so PCT will start around Thursday next week.

Quads/arms

Squats
135x15
225x12
245x10
275x8
245x10
225x10

Leg press
10 platesx12
12 platesx10x10x10x9
10 platesx12

Weighted dips
BW+90x15 (PR)
BW+115x10x9 (PR!!!):sgrin:
BW+90x12

Skull crushers
85x12
105x10 (PR)
115x8 (PR) :sgrin:
105x10

Triceps machine
200x12 (PR)
210x11 (PR)
220x10 (PR)

Alternate DB curls
50sx10
55sx9
50sx10

Ez bar curls
105x9x8x8

DB preachers
50x11x10x9

Dang Rick you keep putting up these PR's. Nice job. Now on those triceps you keep that up you will have triceps that look like biceps. lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow Rick, excellent work. As big as your arms are already separating them for there own day. WOW. Your arms are the same size as mine are right now and I outweigh you by around 30 lbs. Not quite as lean as you are though but still. Great work Brother.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys. I'm pretty happy with the size I've acquired during this run, but the downside is I'm starting to feel like a fat ass. I know I'm still lean in most peoples eyes, but my lower 2 ABS have faded some and the upper ones are not as cut as they were. I REALLY am looking forward to cutting up again. But I have to stay the course for now, at least until PCT is finished so i can keep the muscle I've attained. I took my latest progress pic where you guys can probably see what I'm talking about...

ForumRunner_20111211_201633.png

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Thanks a lot guys. I'm pretty happy with the size I've acquired during this run, but the downside is I'm starting to feel like a fat ass. I know I'm still lean in most peoples eyes, but my lower 2 ABS have faded some and the upper ones are not as cut as they were. I REALLY am looking forward to cutting up again. But I have to stay the course for now, at least until PCT is finished so i can keep the muscle I've attained. I took my latest progress pic where you guys can probably see what I'm talking about...

View attachment 49154
Once you get off the transaderm, the abs will clear up Alot. I wouldnt be too worried man. If you did gain fat, it was very very minimal imo. Keep up the good work dude

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

View attachment 49154

Rick you have done some great work this run nothing to be ashamed of. Soon as your PCT is done and like Cadiobro said once you get off of Transaderm, your probably holding some water. Once you dry up some they will be back.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Rick, maybe during pct you should try creatine nitrate instead of monohydrate... you'll get size but not the water retention... it might be worth a shot bro

QUOTE=RickRock13;3127210]Thanks a lot guys. I'm pretty happy with the size I've acquired during this run, but the downside is I'm starting to feel like a fat ass. I know I'm still lean in most peoples eyes, but my lower 2 ABS have faded some and the upper ones are not as cut as they were. I REALLY am looking forward to cutting up again. But I have to stay the course for now, at least until PCT is finished so i can keep the muscle I've attained. I took my latest progress pic where you guys can probably see what I'm talking about...

View attachment 49154[/QUOTE]

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the compliments guys. I will be entering PCT later this week, and hopefully things will look a lot better after dropping some water.

On another note, I am looking to switch my training up after PCT and do something different but I'm not sure what I want to do yet. I will be switching to recomp then, so i am considering a few different options. 5x5, DC, and the warrior workout (full body) are a few ideas I have. I'm open to suggestions....I just want to do something different that fits well with my goals into 3 workouts per week ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

View attachment 49154
Coming from someone who's never seen their abs....you really need to quit complaining! You have a fine physique in this photo (no homo).

Funny you say you feel like a fat ass....grass is always greener on the other side...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coming from someone who's never seen their abs....you really need to quit complaining! You have a fine physique in this photo (no homo).

Funny you say you feel like a fat ass....grass is always greener on the other side...
Lol no chit.... It has been a long time since I had something that resembled abs. Looking like a keg more like it. Lol