RickRock turns RIPPEDRock with Helladrol/Trenazone and LEAN GAINS!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good can't wait you are going to look awesome judging from the last pic.
I hope so man! Everything has gone well and actually better than expected. I'm at 172 this morning which is 2 lbs heavier than the start of the cycle but a LOT leaner. I would say I've lost around a percent and a half BF so far, and have a chance to make it a full 2% lost by the end :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like some good stuff. Cant wait to see the end result. I am sure you will be pleased either way.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, you're going to put my transformation to shame doing this in 6 weeks. Looking forward to the final pics.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SHould be damn good. Milas your transformation can not be put to shame, was an awesome transformation. Length of time to get there doesn't change the wow factor of the transformation and you definitely made it to wow.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, you should see my transformation back to where I was, took half the time! It was cool to get so low on bf%, but all it did was show me my deficiencies in high definition! That's why I have 2 leg days, 2 chest days and 3 arm days a week now!!! MOAR MUSKLES!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like some good stuff. Cant wait to see the end result. I am sure you will be pleased either way.
Thanks man! I'm happy with how its went for sure!

Dude, you're going to put my transformation to shame doing this in 6 weeks. Looking forward to the final pics.
SHould be damn good. Milas your transformation can not be put to shame, was an awesome transformation. Length of time to get there doesn't change the wow factor of the transformation and you definitely made it to wow.
Milas I dont think I'm on the same page as your transformation. Your progress in 3 months was incredible. You made it all the way to contest shape, and I will still be a ways away from that. I was very impressed with what you did brother!!

LOL, you should see my transformation back to where I was, took half the time! It was cool to get so low on bf%, but all it did was show me my deficiencies in high definition! That's why I have 2 leg days, 2 chest days and 3 arm days a week now!!! MOAR MUSKLES!
Yeh unfortunately its easier to getun-lean than it is to get lean. I'm hoping this lean gains diet allows me to stay that way!!;)

DAY 36

Weight:172

Had a great workout today. I hit some good numbers on all my lifts and everything went great. I had some insane pumps also. This is the start of the last week of the cycle and I am planning on killing it right to the end.

I ate quite a bit today and it shows. I am a little bloated and needless to say I went a little over the calorie mark today. I should be able to clean things up a lot tomorrow with a succesful burn day. I'm going to try and not fill up so much on workout days for the rest of the week and try to concentrate on leaning out this last week ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You got this... KILL THAT SH!T!!!!!! Last week, make it count!

football4life

Awards
GREAT LOG BRO! im just starting my cycle of epi-trenazone 40mg epi 1ml first week of trenazone will probly run 2ml your log has me pump for my cycle hopefully my results can compete with yours bro. GOOOD SHHHEIIITT!!!!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GREAT LOG BRO! im just starting my cycle of epi-trenazone 40mg epi 1ml first week of trenazone will probly run 2ml your log has me pump for my cycle hopefully my results can compete with yours bro. GOOOD SHHHEIIITT!!!!!!!
I love EPI bro. By far my favorite compound. EPI would stack incredibly with Trenazone and I may actually run that stack sometime. If I run Trenazone again I'm 99% sure it will be with EPI.

Good luck bro!! :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 38

Had an incredible Back and bicep workout today and I was looking ripped and big! I couldn't believe how big I was looking. My strength was pretty good on all lifts and I matched a lot of PRs on most exercises.

I only have a few days left on cycle, and I'm wanting to clean it up well and end strong for my last pics. Once again I probably went over a bit today on carbs and Cal's. As a result I am going to probably not go over 2500 my next workout day (Friday) That way it will give me about 4 good days to clean up things well and look nice and lean for the pics

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
any sarms for PCT rick?? Last run they did you good

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any sarms for PCT rick?? Last run they did you good
You know it buddy!!

PCT is lined up like this...:sgrin:

Clomid
Formastanozol
Phytoserms-347
Ostarine (MK-2866)
DAA
Post cycle

After PCT, I may use some S4 along with the stack I will be running all the way to my next cycle of AnaBeta, DAA, LCLT, and Bridge.

Needless to say I'm happy with what I have planned up to the point I will cycle again!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow same PCT as me, just i also had HCGenerate in there.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow same PCT as me, just i also had HCGenerate in there.
I almost added that too, but decided I was already stacked enough. Saving my HCGenerate for my next cycle ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm heading in for my last workout on cycle. I'm going to give it hell and make it a good one!

Had a great burn day yesterday with the diet on point. Hopefully I can get things cleaned up real good by Sunday, and get some decent end of cycle pics.. ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm heading in for my last workout on cycle. I'm going to give it hell and make it a good one!

Had a great burn day yesterday with the diet on point. Hopefully I can get things cleaned up real good by Sunday, and get some decent end of cycle pics.. ;)
Kill it, buddy!

Looking forward to seeing how everything wraps up in the final pics to compare them to your befores.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well is your workout complete? Did you kill that sh¡t. Hurry up with the pics already curious to see how much mass you put on. On a side not hide the libido issue. Lmao.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 40

Well I did kill it today.....but it took a little something special to get the job done. Today started out a little slow. I got out of bed at my normal 4:30 AM and was just dragging ass big time. I didn't sleep well and I was considering going back to bed it was so bad. I knew a normal preworkout wouldn't cut it, so I dug into my stash and pulled out a tub of N2KTS and mixed me up a couple scoops of grape.

Needless to say the problem was gone..and just like the label says I NEEDED TO KILL THAT SH*T!!

I had probably the best workout I've had on cycle. Unfortunately it is also my last workout on cycle. Started out on Arnold's and was cranking out 70s like nothing. If our gym had 75s I would have went with those, but not quite ready for 80s yet. Someday....:fingersx: I proceeded to kill some shrugs, military, lateral raises, and hack squats. I had some pretty heavy upright rows too.

I forgot how great the pumps were on N2KTS. Vascularity and pumps were insane. Energy was through the roof. The worst part of the workout was having to leave. Today I didn't want to....

I still have one more day in the gym on cycle and that is tomorrow but it is cardio. I'm actually kind of looking forward to my PCT. I think I will continue to make progress through it. I have some nice things in my PCT with Ostarine, phytoserms, DAA, Formastanozol, and clomid. I really think my pics at the end of PCT will be even better than my end of cycle pics. Just wanted everyone to know that just because PCT is here, doesn't mean the show is over...stay tuned! :sgrin:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you going to run Osta at like 5mg a day? Even though moderate doses don't shut you down they can easily hamper the recovery from what I have read so something that would be anabolic off cycle like 12-25 mg would not likely allow you to recover your HPTA. Of course if you are going right into a S4 run full recovery is not likely or needed to continue making progress. I know Nate also talked about that in one of his blogs. He recommended not running a SARM in PCT but using it at a lower dose as part of the bridge. Even then mention doses of only 5-10mg. Your thoughts?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you going to run Osta at like 5mg a day? Even though moderate doses don't shut you down they can easily hamper the recovery from what I have read so something that would be anabolic off cycle like 12-25 mg would not likely allow you to recover your HPTA. Of course if you are going right into a S4 run full recovery is not likely or needed to continue making progress. I know Nate also talked about that in one of his blogs. He recommended not running a SARM in PCT but using it at a lower dose as part of the bridge. Even then mention doses of only 5-10mg. Your thoughts?
My plan was going to be to run it at 12.5mg per day. Its a moderate dose but at the lower end of moderate. From what I have learned from users/threads Ostarine was not suppressive exceptvat high doses. I know S4 is supposedly much more suppressive. You do have me thinking though now, and I may have to read a little more and look for that post from Nate's blog. He does have a lot of good info. There is a possibility if what you are saying is true that I will either run a lower dose or wait to run it until maybe the 3rd week of PCT. Thanks for the post Kleen.;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
id like to see the results from 5mg of osta or 20-30mg of S4. Mainly the S4, id like to see you one would still get the recomp effects @25mg ish and be able to avoid the vision sides.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id like to see the results from 5mg of osta or 20-30mg of S4. Mainly the S4, id like to see you one would still get the recomp effects @25mg ish and be able to avoid the vision sides.
I am a little unsure about how I'm gong to do the Ostarine still, but I thinking pretty hard about bridging into S4 from the Osta after PCT. I've done that before, but I think I am going to go with a pulse this time on S4 doing 3x a week. I read Russian Star's review of S4 at the NTBM site and he was saying that it should work great in a pulse due to its short half life (4 hours) and it would also help minimize or even eliminate any vision sides. One bottle of S4 would go a long way doing that also. It will be between that or a 5 on/2 off dosing which is pretty normal. I dosed it every day at 50mg when I ran it before, but the vision sides got pretty bad with light sensitivity.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 41

Today is a burn day and it has started out well other than my weight is up a little higher than expected. I may have filled up a little more than I thought yesterday. I was 173 this morning and looking slightly bloated. Today and tomorrow are my last 2 days on cycle and it should be enough to leave me dry and lean by tomorrow night and get back to around 170-171.

Cardio this morning was 20 minutes treadmill at 15% incline 3.7 MPH and 15 minutes elliptical HIIT for a 450 Cal burn total.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a little unsure about how I'm gong to do the Ostarine still, but I thinking pretty hard about bridging into S4 from the Osta after PCT. I've done that before, but I think I am going to go with a pulse this time on S4 doing 3x a week. I read Russian Star's review of S4 at the NTBM site and he was saying that it should work great in a pulse due to its short half life (4 hours) and it would also help minimize or even eliminate any vision sides. One bottle of S4 would go a long way doing that also. It will be between that or a 5 on/2 off dosing which is pretty normal. I dosed it every day at 50mg when I ran it before, but the vision sides got pretty bad with light sensitivity.
Thanks for this idea Rick. I think the pulse method will be how I utilize the S4 since I have been lifting DC style(3-4 days a week).

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for this idea Rick. I think the pulse method will be how I utilize the S4 since I have been lifting DC style(3-4 days a week).
No problem man! It sounds like a great idea for a run of S4 to me, and it fits well into my routine also since I do 3 workout days. I will give it a shot anyways and see what I think. I'm fairly certain I will go with the pulse when I run it, but I have a while yet. Probably a week or 2 after PCT..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, if maximum recovery is the plan then I would hold off. Then use 10-12.5 for the bridge. Everything I have read with Osta is that the reward is not worth the extra mgs used. Similar results with 12.5 and 25 everywhere I look.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 42

Today is the last day on cycle. I feel I had a great run and this is by far the best cycle I have ran as far as changes to my body. Since this is the last day...I will follow this up with my summary of everything and the review of the cycle.

MASS I was very impressed and pleased with how this cycle has went for mass gains. I have ended this cycle about 2 lbs up from where I started, but have dropped a considerable amount of bodyfat. I;m not sure exactly how much bodyfat I dropped, but I am pretty sure I dropped a good 2% easy. I think in a bulk, this stack could have been amazing also.

FAT LOSS This cycle complimented my goals just like I had planned. I was going for a straight recomp, and that is exactly what I achieved. This cycle has accelerated my fat loss dramatically, and I couldnt be happier in that respect. I started somewhere slightly above 10%, and ended somewhere around 8%.

STRENGTH Strength started out a little slow at first, but started coming on pretty good starting the 3rd week. The strength gains were not quite as dramatic as when I ran Epi, but I was also in a huge caloric surplus at that time, so if I would have been bulking I may have had similar results. Even with that I matched or came near many of my PRs from last cycle, and I am now 30 lbs lighter...:sgrin:

SIDES I literally had absolutely zero sides on this cycle. I ran Helladrol all the way up to 125mg (and even 150 these last few days to finish the bottle off) and I've had zero issues. My libido remained fine the entire cycle also. BP was never a problem, and because of that I never even went off stims. I had a little lethargy a couple times, but that could also be attributed to possibly a lack of good sleep a couple times because it was spuratic.

OVERALL This cycle exceeded all my expectations. I set out with the goal to fully recomp by maintaining the same weight or even adding a few lbs while dropping the bodyfat. I achieved that and started the cycle at 170 while ending at 172. I would absolutely run this cycle again if I had the same goals in mind. It was textbook perfect for a recomp. The lean gains diet I am on really helped with it a lot, but the cycle just made everything I was doing even better. If and when I run this again, the only thing I would only change is I would pick up a 3rd bottle of Trenazone so I could run it at a higher dose. 1.5ml was a good effective dose, but I would have liked to run 2ml if I would have had enough to do that. With this cycle I look much better than I ever have. I have never even been close to this lean before, so I'm really happy with it. My vascularity is incredible, especially after a good pump. I would highly recommend this cycle to anyone with the same goals in mind...

NOW THE PICS!!

FIRST PIC IS TODAY 7/31/11

SECOND PIC WAS 7/19/11

THIRD AND FOURTH PIC WAS DAY BEFORE START OF CYCLE 6/19/11

023.jpg
021.jpg
028.jpg
026.jpg

I am very happy with the results and the pictures. You can see the proof at how weel it all went. I am much more ripped and leaned out today than even 12 days ago at my last pic. I plan on continueing more of the same through PCT. I will probably bump cals just a tad, so fat loss my slow down some but it will not stop. I am going to try and hold any LBM gains I have made and continue to recomp. Hopefully my end of PCT pics will be even more impressive than my end of cycle pics. Dont go anywhere yet!! I still have PCT to go through and I plan on having some more gains and nice changes!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FAT ASS OMG

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
You put in a heck of a lot of work rick, and it shows. Congrats on the progress bro!

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Great job man! Your progress has been amazing! I've been away for a while (life went to ****), but I'm really REALLY motivated to finally see some GOOD news!!! Again, awesome work!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude.

Words can't even describe.

I told you you'd be the new Unreal! haha!

Seriously, man, great work. You deserve to be thrilled with your results. Hard work paid off, buddy. I'm really excited to see what you can do through PCT. Congrats. Now go eat a meat lover's pizza (all to yourself...no sharing this time)!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulkin' tiemz?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Much appreciated fellas! I know it sounds cliche, but it wouldnt have been near as great without all of you guys supporting me. It really helps push you through, and I wanted to make sure I did my best.

Thanks again guys!...and I do have plans to devour a meatlovers pizza soon! :food:

But I'm a long way from unreal. Maybe more like his little brother..lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulkin' tiemz?
Not quite yet Milas. I'm going to take this recomp a little further. Possibly until I get to around 7%....but then again I originally said I would stop leaning around 8% and I want to keep going so who knows? :shrug: I'm just loving getting ripped so much that I don't want to stop!

I will be switching to lean bulk by the end of summer or start of fall though I'm sure ;)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm impressed! And even more exciting is that you started out much like I am now. I am also doing lean gains and have been doing it for about 4 weeks now. I love it. I also plan on starting Trenazone in the next 3-4 weeks and plan to take 150mg X 6 weeks along with Test-C for a 10 weeker. I'm really encouraged with this cycle as I was aiming for a cycle of recomp my self. Would like to melt 5lbs of fat and replace it with muscle. Sounds like you pretty much did the same..good job!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm impressed! And even more exciting is that you started out much like I am now. I am also doing lean gains and have been doing it for about 4 weeks now. I love it. I also plan on starting Trenazone in the next 3-4 weeks and plan to take 150mg X 6 weeks along with Test-C for a 10 weeker. I'm really encouraged with this cycle as I was aiming for a cycle of recomp my self. Would like to melt 5lbs of fat and replace it with muscle. Sounds like you pretty much did the same..good job!
Yeh man, I am truly very happy with this cycle and its results. Hopefully I can hold on to the gains and even make some more!!

Your cycle sounds like it will be a great one, and I'm sure you will be happy with what you get out of it!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First day of PCT today. The line-up right now is...

Clomid
Phytoserms-347
Formastanozol
DAA
Ostarine

Ostarine I have decided to start out at a lower dose (5mg) and work up to a 12.5mg dose around week 3 to eliminate any problems with recovery of the HPTA. DAA will be 3g per day and Phytoserms I will start at 1 cap per day and possibly go to 2 caps a day after a week or 2. Clomid will be 50/50/50/50. Formastanozol I am starting at about 8-10 pumps per day and will adjust that over time

Now time to head to the gym and KTS!! :sgrin:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT DAY 1

Today went great. I dosed up some Formastanozol, DAA, Phytoserms, and 5mg of Ostarine and hit the gym. Strength was great, pumps were awesome, and my vascularity was ridiculous this morning. I even had some more veins coming in around the biceps and a couple others I hadn't noticed before. It was a very nice workout all the way around. I had impressive numbers with DB flat bench and DB inclines. If I can maintain most of this strength through PCT I will be a happy man!! :)

I am pretty sure that I cleaned up and dried out great over the weekend. This morning I was 169 and looked very lean. I am going to try and fill up nice today and end up around 3k total for the day.

I'm loving this Formastanozol. Now I know why everyone says such great things about the carrier. This stuff dries fast and smells good too!!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
are you on any sort of an AI to get more water out?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you on any sort of an AI to get more water out?
Um.........FORMASTANOZOL!!!!!

Hopefully I can get a nice dry look from it. From what I hear its pretty sweet!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nah i aint hatin well done brasif- your run has inspired me to use epi/trenazone at the end of my cycle the last 6 weeks to finish out nicely

well done bish

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 42

Today is the last day on cycle. I feel I had a great run and this is by far the best cycle I have ran as far as changes to my body. Since this is the last day...I will follow this up with my summary of everything and the review of the cycle.

MASS I was very impressed and pleased with how this cycle has went for mass gains. I have ended this cycle about 2 lbs up from where I started, but have dropped a considerable amount of bodyfat. I;m not sure exactly how much bodyfat I dropped, but I am pretty sure I dropped a good 2% easy. I think in a bulk, this stack could have been amazing also.

FAT LOSS This cycle complimented my goals just like I had planned. I was going for a straight recomp, and that is exactly what I achieved. This cycle has accelerated my fat loss dramatically, and I couldnt be happier in that respect. I started somewhere slightly above 10%, and ended somewhere around 8%.

STRENGTH Strength started out a little slow at first, but started coming on pretty good starting the 3rd week. The strength gains were not quite as dramatic as when I ran Epi, but I was also in a huge caloric surplus at that time, so if I would have been bulking I may have had similar results. Even with that I matched or came near many of my PRs from last cycle, and I am now 30 lbs lighter...:sgrin:

SIDES I literally had absolutely zero sides on this cycle. I ran Helladrol all the way up to 125mg (and even 150 these last few days to finish the bottle off) and I've had zero issues. My libido remained fine the entire cycle also. BP was never a problem, and because of that I never even went off stims. I had a little lethargy a couple times, but that could also be attributed to possibly a lack of good sleep a couple times because it was spuratic.

OVERALL This cycle exceeded all my expectations. I set out with the goal to fully recomp by maintaining the same weight or even adding a few lbs while dropping the bodyfat. I achieved that and started the cycle at 170 while ending at 172. I would absolutely run this cycle again if I had the same goals in mind. It was textbook perfect for a recomp. The lean gains diet I am on really helped with it a lot, but the cycle just made everything I was doing even better. If and when I run this again, the only thing I would only change is I would pick up a 3rd bottle of Trenazone so I could run it at a higher dose. 1.5ml was a good effective dose, but I would have liked to run 2ml if I would have had enough to do that. With this cycle I look much better than I ever have. I have never even been close to this lean before, so I'm really happy with it. My vascularity is incredible, especially after a good pump. I would highly recommend this cycle to anyone with the same goals in mind...

NOW THE PICS!!

FIRST PIC IS TODAY 7/31/11

SECOND PIC WAS 7/19/11

THIRD AND FOURTH PIC WAS DAY BEFORE START OF CYCLE 6/19/11

View attachment 41934View attachment 41935View attachment 41936View attachment 41937

I am very happy with the results and the pictures. You can see the proof at how weel it all went. I am much more ripped and leaned out today than even 12 days ago at my last pic. I plan on continueing more of the same through PCT. I will probably bump cals just a tad, so fat loss my slow down some but it will not stop. I am going to try and hold any LBM gains I have made and continue to recomp. Hopefully my end of PCT pics will be even more impressive than my end of cycle pics. Dont go anywhere yet!! I still have PCT to go through and I plan on having some more gains and nice changes!!

You KILLED IT man!

Truly hard work put in and a very successful cycle!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nah i aint hatin well done brasif- your run has inspired me to use epi/trenazone at the end of my cycle the last 6 weeks to finish out nicely

well done bish
Thanks a lot Schwell. Thanks for following along bro. I do believe Trenazone/ EPI would be sick!! I might try that stack myself in the future ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You KILLED IT man!

Truly hard work put in and a very successful cycle!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Thanks BB! I feel that it was very successful. The progress shows a lot more in the pics than in the gym, but even there I have some pretty nice numbers on a lot lifts compared to the start. Strength was never my goal anyways. Body composition was, and I think I did a decent job in that department :)

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
dang man you really leaned out well... that was no homo amazing lol. good luck in your pct.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent results Rick. You look like a complete stud. NIce and lean and your arms and shoulders look unreal man. Great job.