RickRock turns RIPPEDRock with Helladrol/Trenazone and LEAN GAINS!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just made a double layer cheesecake, tastes AWESOME! I mixed half just normal and put it in the pie dish, then I mixed in chocolate protein in the second half and put it on top, then put the whole thing in the oven. Turned out perfect, and looks professional. Great stuff, and great macros.
:yumyum:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That pizza will do you some good man. Don't sweat the water will fall off without doing anything different than normal.
Yeh man I'm not worried about it. I already look much more dry and defined tonight. Its like night and daay beetween this mornings bloat and how I look now. I'm starting to get the hang of how my body reacts to certain foods and excessive carbs.

And you guys are making me seriously want more of that cheesecake. I'm just about salivating at the mouth thinking about it....next time the wife goes to the store I'm going to have her pick up the ingredients :D

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man all this talk of food is making me hungry. Good thing I am breaking my fast in an hour.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man all this talk of food is making me hungry. Good thing I am breaking my fast in an hour.
Getting ready to break my fast now too!! :food:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rick what would you say your average caloric intake is? Im cutting mine down from 2700-2800 to probably 2500

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rick what would you say your average caloric intake is? Im cutting mine down from 2700-2800 to probably 2500
I've been taking in around 3k on workout days and about 1800 on cardio/rest days, so I average 2500ish throughout the week with 3 workout days and 4 cardio or rest days

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking in around 3k on workout days and about 1800 on cardio/rest days, so I average 2500ish throughout the week with 3 workout days and 4 cardio or rest days
That's pretty much mine too. Its working really well for me right now.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's pretty much mine too. Its working really well for me right now.
Yeh man I think I have found what works best for recomp in my situation. Seems to be working well so far.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either your log is very epic or I am extremely bored because I just read it from start to finish. Im thinking it is the former :D Great job Rick really seeing some damn good progress. This looks like a great stack. I will have to do something similar. IF definitely seems to be the way to go.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either your log is very epic or I am extremely bored because I just read it from start to finish. Im thinking it is the former :D Great job Rick really seeing some damn good progress. This looks like a great stack. I will have to do something similar. IF definitely seems to be the way to go.
Yes man it truly has been amazing on this IF/Lean Gains diet. Everything has been going great on cycle and off. The cycle has just accelerated things a bit..:sgrin:

DAY 29

I'm starting my fifth week with guns blazing. I had a pretty good chest and triceps workout, but I didn't really notice any more strength gains from last week. Vascularity is on a whole new level where veins are starting to be pretty visible even without the pump. That's what I love is to look lean and vascular without having to get pumped up first. I'm guessing I've leaned a little more, but I did weigh in heavier at 173 this morning.

I was going to bump my dosage of Trenazone up, but it looks like I'm going to have to stay at 1.5ml if I want my bottle to last to the end, so I will probably leave it there. No biggie because I am getting decent gains at this dose. But it would have been nice to see what 2ml would have been like..:sgrin:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 30

Had a great cardio session today and diet was right on point at 1800ish. Did treadmill at 6.3 MPH on a 5.5% incline for about 25 minutes and burned nearly 400 Cal's. My heart rate was up quite a bit and I was sweating so bad that I really needed a mop to clean the machine when I was done. I dripped sweat all over that thing!!

I took some more pics today and I didn't realize just how much I've progressed until I looked at my last pics. In just a couple weeks or less I can see major changes. I've leaned out quite a bit more noticeably and its apparent that I've added some LBM too. I look more full and bigger, and this is on a burn day! If it were on a workout day I would look even more full with the higher carbs and Cal's.

Hopefully my next pics (which will more than likely be my end of cycle pics) will be just as big of changes as these were. As far as body changes go, this has been the most successful cycle I have ran....

Attachments

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great progress Rick, looking ripped for sure!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jaw-dropping, bro. Insane progress in your delts and chest in particular just between now and your last update. You're avatar is gonna start lookin like Unreal's soon.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geez you are making me want to go on cycle lol. Some insane progress going on in here. You are truly KTS!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude are u f'ing serious!?

That is truly amazing progress bro.
Thanks a lot bro. I actually amazed myself when I compared pics. I knew there were changes but didn't realize the extent until the side by side comparison ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot everyone for the kind words. I really appreciate all of it, and that support is exactly what helps motivate me to keep everything on point! :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 32

Weight: 170.5

I've had a great couple days. Yesterday was a build day and I killed it on some Back and Biceps. T-bars, DB Rows, BB curls, hammer curls, and a couple other exercises were up a little. No huge jumps, but the weight felt good and controlled. My strength is not skyrocketing, but that is not what I have my diet or training geared towards, so its expected to be there. It doesnt bother me one bit, because my goals have been purely body composition. I would be willing to bet that this cycle with a big calorie surplus and doing a power routine would give some incredible strength gains. I am still seeing big changes in vascularity everytime I hit the weights and get that pump going.

Burn day today and I put in a good 45 minutes total on cardio. 30 minutes time on treadmill with 15 minutes HIIT on Elliptical. Between the two I burned about 630 cals, so I am pretty happy with that. Diet is good today, but it looks like I am going to end up a little over the 1800 target. Probably around 2k because instead of the normal chicken breast for dinner I am going with 8 oz. of steak instead. :food:

Body changes are still coming in great. I am pretty sure my final pics at the end of cycle will be pretty drastic and incredble if everything continues like it has since the start. Skin is starting to tighten up a little better around the midsection that is making the abs more visible and of course vascularity is still rising where I have veins showing very well even at rest. My thinking is that if I can drop between another half to 1% more by the end of this, I will look pretty damn incredible.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt the final pics will be crazy, Rick. With you getting to such a low bf%, you could even toy around with adding in some Thiomucase with or without clen to go down the home stretch ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No doubt the final pics will be crazy, Rick. With you getting to such a low bf%, you could even toy around with adding in some Thiomucase with or without clen to go down the home stretch ;)
Its funny you say that, because I was considering Thiomucase and ordering it to try and tighten things up further. I'm still not for sure yet, but I may give it a shot ;)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rick, you are, without a doubt- a fat ass :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its funny you say that, because I was considering Thiomucase and ordering it to try and tighten things up further. I'm still not for sure yet, but I may give it a shot ;)
Try it out bro! It's cheap anyways!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Down the road, I'm planning on doing that and picking up some liquid clen to add in. Should be fun!
Yeh that would be. For now I'm avoiding clen...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya really you don't need the clen man... The thio tho will suck some of that water out on your abs and what not... Works great, I'd give it a try for sure!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We'll see about that, Rick!

I've won over more difficult peer pressure battles than this, before! lol :laugh:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I figure that I'm cutting up pretty good without clen so why throw that and all its side effects in there.

I had an awesome burn day yesterday, and its incredible the changes your body can make from a good clean up. I was 169 this morning and just looked awesome after waking. Very dry, vascular, and defined. That is saying a lot considering usually when I wake up I may look dry, but usually not vascular. I was impressed and it is evident that I dropped some more BF as of lately.

Today is a build day. I'm looking forward to some big eating and some big lifts!! :D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should be nice if you do. I would suggest if this is the best you have ever looked set up a sitting with a photographer and get some high quality pics. You could schedule it out and use the thio to peak for them. Then you always have 1 good shot from when you were ripped. Plus will give you something else to motivate you.

I have some and plan to do the same once I hit 6%.

By the way Rick looking fugging awesome! Some how I wasn't getting updates on this since the last time I posted in here on the 19th. Glad I went looking for it again.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be nice if you do. I would suggest if this is the best you have ever looked set up a sitting with a photographer and get some high quality pics. You could schedule it out and use the thio to peak for them. Then you always have 1 good shot from when you were ripped. Plus will give you something else to motivate you.

I have some and plan to do the same once I hit 6%.

By the way Rick looking fugging awesome! Some how I wasn't getting updates on this since the last time I posted in here on the 19th. Glad I went looking for it again.
Thanks a lot Kleen! I would like to do some professional shots eventually, but right now I just wont have the cash for a while with a wife on maternity leave without bringing income in. In a couple months I may do that though, and I may be look more impressive anyways because I think I'm going to take this recomp as far is it will take me. As long as I keep adding LBM and dropping BF, why not? I could be sitting at a bigger Fuller 7% in a couple months time :D

BTW....I was wondering where you had been in my log...lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just a suggestion, if in a crunch many places keep the negatives or files for a while in case you want to order later. A Walmart sitting is like 10 bucks, some of the other places 20. You can get them taken and go back and pay for the pics later but you would have them.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 34

I had a great workout and build day yesterday. I actually managed to hit some PRs on some lifts. I started out with some Arnold presses and cranked out 70sx10 which should be a 1 Rep increase from my personal best. I believe 9 reps is the best I ever did on my SD/EPI bridge. Shrugs, squats, leg presses, upright rows....pretty much everything was up. A lot of people are complimenting me on my lifts and not just my physical changes now. Especially noting how much weight I'm putting up at 170 lbs. :sgrin:

The body changes continue and if I took pics again today everyone would see big changes from my last ones which were only like 5 days ago. But I'm going to hold out for pics until the end. I'm fairly certain the progress will be impressive. My midsection has made leaps and bounds over the last week. I have veins going down my obliques showing up faintly and a couple others in there that are badass! :D

Cardio/burn day today but the diet will be a little off. The family and I are heading out to spend the day at a water park and I'm pretty much left to choose from whatever is available there. But I'm not worried about it. I'm planning on having tomorrows day make up for it dietwise and keep the Cal's at my 1800. I did have a great cardio session with 45 minutes of treadmill and elliptical that I burned 600 Cal's. :thumbsup:

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On your cardio are you going at a moderate pace, H.I.I.T., or slow pace to keep heart rate down.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to the end results.. Already know they're gonna be epic. How many days you got left of this cycle?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On your cardio are you going at a moderate pace, H.I.I.T., or slow pace to keep heart rate down.
I do mostly moderate to high intensity with some HIIT. a typical cardio session would be 30 minutes treadmill of which would be about 15 minutes of 15% incline walking 3.5 MPH and 15 minutes of jogging at 6 MPH with 5% incline. I follow that up with 15 minutes HIIT on elliptical

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to the end results.. Already know they're gonna be epic. How many days you got left of this cycle?
Tomorrow starts my 6th and final week, so I plan on KTS down this stretch! :sgrin:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HIJACK OMGZ

Attachments

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Schwelly looking good brother, Rick when we gonna see the next pics. I know you are looking like a stud right now.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good can't wait you are going to look awesome judging from the last pic.