PES is looking to add a member to our team!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be interested in applying for this. I hold good reputation across many boards my two highest being AM and LB. I do post on BB.com, phf.com, and many others. I have a good reputation with just about everyone and I have repped for Anabolic Addiction and I also did work for Primordial Performance. I have been around AM for quite sometime and know quite a few people here. Also have have become friends with some.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree def a huge opt here.I wish natty and all at pes the best of luck finding a new teammate.Natty is good people.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I hope everyone put forward their best application, I'll be reviewing apps shortly, many good entries from what I've seen so far so for sure it will be a hard decision to pick just one, for those who are not chosen dont take it personal, be on look out although these opportunities are rare they do happen! Good Luck

Cheers,

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still getting more apps in each day!

Good thing we are in no rush...i got some reading to do lol

Great applications so far

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear - with all those apps you're bound to find plenty of good folks who would fit well with PES. Good luck to all

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Still getting more apps in each day!

Good thing we are in no rush...i got some reading to do lol

Great applications so far
Right on keep those applications coming... I'm looking forward to more reading!

Bump for more applicants.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
should be tough, good group of guys

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya'll still reading thru the apps...or have it narrowed down....or selected...?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
PES has some amazing products. I am currently in college as a biochemical engineering major, so I know a bit about molecular structure etc. Currently going for my NASM certification. Have been training in martial arts/boxing/wrestling since the age of 4 under people like Harold Diamond, Kru Puk, Malaipet, Kru Pong, etc. etc.

Started lifting initially at 12, it became serious when I turned 13. I am proof that lifting heavy doesn't always equate to being/staying short. I am currently 20 years old. I additionally have experience with the worst that can happen in the gym and can provide assistance and comparisons to those inquiring.

Originally started out on bodybuilding.com in 2006 and since then have transitioned to here. I initially was a lurker but now find myself on here many a time.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off topic, but perhaps the biggest thing to get me started on lifting was the quote on your sig. (It was that and finally being healthy/able to).

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Best of luck to the winner !!! PES is a great company.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Off topic, but perhaps the biggest thing to get me started on lifting was the quote on your sig. (It was that and finally being healthy/able to).
Thank you, glad someone appreciates it, I sure know I do. Keep up the work, it only goes uphill from here.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
App has been sent!

Thanks.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
If it accounts for anything, I have all the time in the world to scope the forums and promote PES. I also am tied into the muay thai/boxing community which is very tightly knit, and everyone wants to perform better without taking anything that would cause them to fail blood tests. A personal friend of mine trains tyrone woodly whom is currently 7-0. Although I know your products lean towards the bodybuilding community, why not have them in the martial arts/boxing world. Xyience made a lot of money for a crappy product through the ufc, you actually have something that works.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great company & team for sure! GL fellas. I think Ben(bdcc) would be a great add to this team.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES has some amazing products. I am currently in college as a biochemical engineering major, so I know a bit about molecular structure etc. Currently going for my NASM certification. Have been training in martial arts/boxing/wrestling since the age of 4 under people like Harold Diamond, Kru Puk, Malaipet, Kru Pong, etc. etc.

Started lifting initially at 12, it became serious when I turned 13. I am proof that lifting heavy doesn't always equate to being/staying short. I am currently 20 years old. I additionally have experience with the worst that can happen in the gym and can provide assistance and comparisons to those inquiring.

Originally started out on bodybuilding.com in 2006 and since then have transitioned to here. I initially was a lurker but now find myself on here many a time.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established

Hahahaha not providing lies my friend, just PES is a company I would actually like to be a part of. I have passed up many applications for other companies because I can't simply say a product is the best, when it isn't.

Not trying to kiss butt, the likelihood of me being chosen considering I have a low current reputations, is low but as is the lottery's motto, you can't win it if you aren't in it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great company & team for sure! GL fellas. I think Ben(bdcc) would be a great add to this team.
Thank you very much for the vote of confidence. You are a gentleman. :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For all those following this thread, NattyDisaster has made the following announcement:

"PES is ready to announce their 2 newest reps. While we got a ton of very good applications, we felt these two members best fit our current needs. It was a hard decision and there are a handful of others I wish I could also make as reps...but only the future will tell! We have kept all applications for the future.

Our current reps:

NattyDisaster - hey thats me

DAdams91982 - Adams is a vet on this board as many of you know. He was our first selected PES rep last year. Adams will now be handling much of the technical work behind PES such as a new website in the near future and a few new ideas we have for our upcoming website. With that being said his time on the boards may be more limited and that is why we have chosen to pick up 2 new reps. Any techy geek questions you guys have, ask Adams!

Delta Force - Delta Force was our second selected rep last year. A hard working guy who we are proud to have on board who resides on the west coast!

Our New Reps: Kevinhy and bdcc

bdcc - bdcc resides in the UK. He has a very strong background in training, nutrition, and supplementation. He works professionally as a trainer in the UK.

kevinhy - Kevin has spent years lurking on all the boards and becoming educated in all aspects of bodybuilding. He has a very strong understanding on the PES products, how to properly use them, how to make the most of them, and how they work.

The new guys can feel free to say anything else they want!

All PES questions can and should be directed to one of these reps

The goal of adding more reps to the PES team is simple...we have new products on the horizon and with new products comes more questions. Our reps are always there to help educate and help our fans."

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For all those following this thread, NattyDisaster has made the following announcement:

"PES is ready to announce their 2 newest reps. While we got a ton of very good applications, we felt these two members best fit our current needs. It was a hard decision and there are a handful of others I wish I could also make as reps...but only the future will tell! We have kept all applications for the future.

Our current reps:

NattyDisaster - hey thats me

DAdams91982 - Adams is a vet on this board as many of you know. He was our first selected PES rep last year. Adams will now be handling much of the technical work behind PES such as a new website in the near future and a few new ideas we have for our upcoming website. With that being said his time on the boards may be more limited and that is why we have chosen to pick up 2 new reps. Any techy geek questions you guys have, ask Adams!

Delta Force - Delta Force was our second selected rep last year. A hard working guy who we are proud to have on board who resides on the west coast!

Our New Reps: Kevinhy and bdcc

bdcc - bdcc resides in the UK. He has a very strong background in training, nutrition, and supplementation. He works professionally as a trainer in the UK.

kevinhy - Kevin has spent years lurking on all the boards and becoming educated in all aspects of bodybuilding. He has a very strong understanding on the PES products, how to properly use them, how to make the most of them, and how they work.

The new guys can feel free to say anything else they want!

All PES questions can and should be directed to one of these reps

The goal of adding more reps to the PES team is simple...we have new products on the horizon and with new products comes more questions. Our reps are always there to help educate and help our fans."
congrats to both of the new reps-pes is a great company.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big congrats to the 2 of you! Good times ahead for all.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Congrats to Kevinhy and bdcc and welcome to the team, its good to see our team growing just like our product line :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to Kevinhy and bdcc and welcome to the team, its good to see our team growing just like our product line :)
Thanks a lot man!

Like ive said, im honored to be apart of the team. Lots of novel ideas coming from the head of PES, i'm sure everyone will be as excited as i am for the expanding product line!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
these are solid choices, with bdcc residing in the UK we can guarantee that someone will always on! :fing02:

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
these are solid choices, with bdcc residing in the UK we can guarantee that someone will always on! :fing02:
Lol, most definitely. Although I'm on here like 90% of the time, even if im not posting.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Congrats.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some dang good pick ups. Congrats to both of you guys.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
I've followed logs from both you guys....good decisions PES!

I too am excited to see the up and coming products. woot woot!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats, hope to see great things from PES (anabeta please) and the new reps!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great picks! Congrats guys!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats to both of the new reps-pes is a great company.
Big congrats to the 2 of you! Good times ahead for all.
Congrats.
Some dang good pick ups. Congrats to both of you guys.
I've followed logs from both you guys....good decisions PES!

I too am excited to see the up and coming products. woot woot!
Congrats, hope to see great things from PES (anabeta please) and the new reps!
Congrats fellas!
Great picks! Congrats guys!
Thank you all for the support. I hope to be a strong addition to the team and I am confident Kevin will be too. :)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Congrats!! I wish i would have seen this post earlier! haha!!! :fing02: Right on!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
congrats

bdcc