NutraPlanet PH Clearance

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well its not that we have not branched out. Its that the money from Havoc allows us to buy raw materials to make the other products. We do not make enough profit off the others nor sell enough to make our bills..sad but true.
I guess you'll have to restructure your profit stategy and start making more off other products... you can do it, we'll understand why we have to pay more for certain products. You have to make a living... we appreciate what you do for us...

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Well its not that we have not branched out. Its that the money from Havoc allows us to buy raw materials to make the other products. We do not make enough profit off the others nor sell enough to make our bills..sad but true.
Yes, but, as history has taught us, this can be diverted through different marketing strategies, shrinking the brand, tweak the particulars. In the beginning, it could land you in some serious depth, but, in the long run, it could be very beneficial.

I can vouch for this one. My business that I ran successfully for over 9 yrs was throttled by new jack under cutters (price wise), and now, i have had to re-invent myself totally. I am in some serious depth NOW, but the future is very bright as i have had to rethink the way I do business and my earnings have began to show again.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I know that personally I use almost every RPN product except Havoc. Although I may have to buy some just to try it someday.

J

jim623

I am not familiar with RPN's product line but if it'll help them to survive, I will definately take a look.

Edit: Sorry for the vaporlock, I do use RPN products. Flawless, Java Bar, LX.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not familiar with RPN's product line but if it'll help them to survive, I will definately take a look.
It's an innovative company that gives back to the community and supplies honesty and good products. I personally have witnessed some pretty remarkable things with Eviscerate and PLCAR..which they have supplied in bulk at NP.

Eviscerate worked fairly well for me but when I gave it to my trainee what I saw on one weeks time was miraculous.

My wife has Chronic Fatigue and early signs are that PLCAR may be the answer.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's an innovative company that gives back to the community and supplies honesty and good products. I personally have witnessed some pretty remarkable things with Eviscerate and PLCAR..which they have supplied in bulk at NP.

Eviscerate worked fairly well for me but when I gave it to my trainee what I saw on one weeks time was miraculous.

My wife has Chronic Fatigue and early signs are that PLCAR may be the answer.

I still don't believe in topical fat loss products. Never used Havoc as I really don't like methylated hormones and their side effects. I've only tried Gut Health from RPN and its a good product. NoOxident, DCP,Alphaburn, and Propionyl-L-Carnitine are all products I want to try in the future though. Most of the other products they have are more for wives/girlfriends. Really though I would hate to see the company go. Another thing I like about RPN is they don't hide anything on their labels like other brands do with a "Proprietary" forumla.

Don't go away yet, I still want to try those products. Just never got around to actually purchasing....

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Don't get down on yourself Matt, we all know you and we all know you are not going anywhere but up.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
man id hate to see RPN go anywhere. The Phs went fast. Missed out on yet another deal. Damn work lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, alot of the well known substances are gone. We still have plenty of the below available:

Finaflex Ripped

LG's Trifecta Stack

Finaflex 550-XD

S-Roid

E-Pol InSLINsified

1-Androsterone

1-T

Nasty Mass InSLINsified

Guys, last chance to get these products!!!!!! Once we are out, we are OUT.

As for the Anti E products....we will stock what we can get in. When and if we don't stock something a thread will be put up.
Nutra's the only place that really even has our 1-T right now (we're sold out right now during the move to a new facility), so get you some at your favorite planet!! :afro:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nutra's the only place that really even has our 1-T right now (we're sold out right now during the move to a new facility), so get you some at your favorite planet!! :afro:
Get it while you can! 1-T is the real deal!

P

Psylence

Awards
Hey NP staff don't you think you might be jumping the gun? I mean it is obvious the FDA is cracking down one by one but it could be likely to take months and months or even years to ban all the popular compounds. Couldn't you just keep a small stock rotation so that you wouldn't lose out much if it got recalled? I think this could possibly cost you guys alot of potential turn over and profit if you aren't gonna stock any of the popular ones at all anymore. Then again you guys know alot more about the market then i do so maybe things are gonna happen sooner rather than later.

J

JarkoGrimwood

Awards
Just missed out, the few I wanted are out of stock :(

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We are not jumping the gun in the least. Without going in to too much detail, I can say that it is better to try and unload the product now than wait until it is completely illegal, which would mean that the product would have to be destroyed and NO ONE makes money or the consumer is left without a choice to buy (unless it's black market and the price would be raised 4x). Any more questions?
Hey NP staff don't you think you might be jumping the gun? I mean it is obvious the FDA is cracking down one by one but it could be likely to take months and months or even years to ban all the popular compounds. Couldn't you just keep a small stock rotation so that you wouldn't lose out much if it got recalled? I think this could possibly cost you guys alot of potential turn over and profit if you aren't gonna stock any of the popular ones at all anymore. Then again you guys know alot more about the market then i do so maybe things are gonna happen sooner rather than later.

brandoppsx

brandoppsx

Awards
blah....i was wanting to pick up a couple bottles of M-Drol for future usage...went to work and when I get home it's all sold out...

just my luck, lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I gave him a link to another Superdrol clone($20) he was already looking at but wasn't sure about the company.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
blah....i was wanting to pick up a couple bottles of M-Drol for future usage...went to work and when I get home it's all sold out...

just my luck, lol
NP seems to be taking the lead on unloading these PH's but there's still plenty of other sites out there selling them, but not at the same killer prices NP marked them down at!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apparently the tactic is different this time. Not only are manufacturing facilities and suppliers being threatened with actual prison time for assisting in hormone markets, but retailers are being "subtly threatened" as well. We lost 5 retailers this last week because of it.

I respect Nutraplanet's position completely.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
if said ban doesn't happen in say one month, or three months, whenever its supposed to happen (or a realistic time frame), will nutra pick these products back up?

i suspect they're just going after one company, much like they did with DS/AX and their original superdrol/pheraplex, which everyone but them can still make. even though the FDA knows its still out there, they don't seem to care. though obviously, this could swing the other way like M1T and its just gone...

curious as to what you guys suspect will happen here, since you obviously know more about the FDA and how they target companies than the average citizen...

Apparently the tactic is different this time. Not only are manufacturing facilities and suppliers being threatened with actual prison time for assisting in hormone markets, but retailers are being "subtly threatened" as well. We lost 5 retailers this last week because of it.

I respect Nutraplanet's position completely.
EDIT : eek. posted while i was typing my statement. so that's the plan?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if said ban doesn't happen in say one month, or three months, whenever its supposed to happen (or a realistic time frame), will nutra pick these products back up?

i suspect they're just going after one company, much like they did with DS/AX and their original superdrol/pheraplex, which everyone but them can still make. even though the FDA knows its still out there, they don't seem to care. though obviously, this could swing the other way like M1T and its just gone...

curious as to what you guys suspect will happen here, since you obviously know more about the FDA and how they target companies than the average citizen...

EDIT : eek. posted while i was typing my statement. so that's the plan?
The outrage apparently temporarily BLOCKED support for the house food bill. I suggest that the time has come that we stand up for the principle behind our choices, rather than being specific about speaking out only about supplements and hormones.

The GOP went from domination to collapse in a very short period of time. It's time we start firing off letters of condemnation to our representatives phrased in rational matters.

We are not the Obese. We are not the addled drug addicts/gangbangers on the streets. We are HARD ****ing working people, by and large - the soul and engine of the country. We are willing to keep working IN SPITE of the layer and layer of anchors they are trying to wrap around our necks - but we want the respect and freedoms we are due, and are guaranteed by the constitution we swore to defend.

You cannot cut the throat of business with one hand, and hold your other hand out palm up to be greased with taxes culled from....from...what? No business, no taxes, no taxes, no power. No country, no power. No power, well...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i've already received a generic reply from feinstein.

Dear Mr. Yoganathan:

Thank you for writing to share your concerns about legislation intended to improve food safety. Your correspondence is important to me and I welcome the opportunity to respond.

As you know, recent outbreaks of food borne illnesses and concerns about the safety of imported food have prompted numerous legislative proposals to increase the safety of the U.S. food supply. While I am concerned about deficiencies in the U.S. food safety system, I believe that reforms must be well thought out to avoid unintended consequences.

On June 17, 2009, Representative John D. Dingell (D-MI) introduced the "Food Safety Enhancement Act of 2009" (H.R. 2749) and on March 3, 2009, Senator **** Durbin (D-IL) introduced the "FDA Food Safety Modernization Act" (S. 510). Each of these bills would increase the Food and Drug Administration's regulatory powers over the national food supply and food providers. I am currently reviewing both pieces of legislation and will keep your thoughts and priorities in mind as the Senate considers the bills.

Again, thank you for writing. I hope that you will continue to share your thoughts and ideas with me. If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to call my Washington, D.C. staff at (202) 224-3841.

Sincerely yours, Dianne Feinstein
United States Senator

Further information about my position on issues of concern to California and the Nation are available at my website http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/. You can also receive electronic e-mail updates by subscribing to my e-mail list at http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ENewsletterSignup.Signup.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've already received a generic reply from feinstein.
This was all you had to post. Feinstein is one of the worst problems.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
This was all you had to post. Feinstein is one of the worst problems.
yeah, she doesn't actually address my concerns about supplements, but randomly adds it into foods and stuff.

i suspect this reversal of the FDA (actually perusing things with some form of competency) stems from obamas universal health care. IMO its hard to make this concept affordable with things on the market that can put people onto TRT...

though i think they should have targeted alcohol and tobacco first, then deadly medication (opiates - oxycontin killed 1800+ people just in florida last year), then worked on supplements. supplements are the lesser evil, and i'll be damned if i can figure out why its being targeted first, unless the other 3 have massive lobbying power (which they do).... bleh. i'm really upset now.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Due to the uncertainty of the PH market, I have made a personal decision to liquidate our remaining stock of PH products. These items are marked down to cost or below and is strictly on a first come, first served basis -- all sales are final --

PH Liquidation SALE
To make sure I understand:

NP will *NOT* be restocking ANY of these.

Correct? Not even drop-shipments?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Writing congressmen now. Does anyone else have mixed feelings about the FDA actually regulating like they should? A lot of shady, crappy companies that need to be taken care of.....and unfortunately many of them sell PH.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Writing congressmen now. Does anyone else have mixed feelings about the FDA actually regulating like they should? A lot of shady, crappy companies that need to be taken care of.....and unfortunately many of them sell PH.
Depends what you mean by shady, crappy companies.

Label accuracy is already regulated by the FTC, with laws on the books.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established

I think NP is done for good.

the problem is not the individual products becoming illegal and we have to eat the stock, but rather it is the very real risk of being one of the copanies caught in the cross hairs of any federal agency. Just the legal fees alone to deal with that would be well be into the six figure range.

Then you do not have any capital to do business with and pretty much you die a very slow death. It is a process I know all too well.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
None of us want to see you go through that again, Custom.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dsade I feel bad.. :(

Come up with some new products quick..

what about a preworkout one? a focus like like focus XT? I'm sure you could come up with something great.

P

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
As for the Anti E products....we will stock what we can get in. When and if we don't stock something a thread will be put up.
Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know if you were going to get rid of them as well.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
dsade I feel bad.. :(

Come up with some new products quick..

what about a preworkout one? a focus like like focus XT? I'm sure you could come up with something great.
Cough...clear edge...cough.

It really sucks for us consumers who actually understand the compounds in the products. Those who do know that RPN makes some of the most unique, innovative products on the market. Unfortunately, many consumers only read the front of the label...or only read what they find in the big musclemag adds.

On a side note, I really think that if clear edge V2.0 was marketed properly it has potential to really be the RPN flagship product. Its more effective than focus xt, IMO, based upon the known actives in the proprietary blend. Additionally, it has potential to be marketed as a non-stim fat burner, cognitive enhancer, mood/energy/stamina enhancer, and appetite suppressant. The addition of alpha yohimbine, PLCAR, and CDP choline really make it a unique product. Wouldn't mind seeing sulbutiamine in there as well.

I mean, look what AX did with their slim-xtreme product. It is such an effective product that they were able to phase out their pro-hormone products completely and replace them with SX as their top seller.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cough...clear edge...cough.

It really sucks for us consumers who actually understand the compounds in the products. Those who do know that RPN makes some of the most unique, innovative products on the market. Unfortunately, many consumers only read the front of the label...or only read what they find in the big musclemag adds.
:(

If god forbid RPN goes under does this mean so does Nutra's supply of PLCAR?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

the problem is not the individual products becoming illegal and we have to eat the stock, but rather it is the very real risk of being one of the copanies caught in the cross hairs of any federal agency. Just the legal fees alone to deal with that would be well be into the six figure range.

Then you do not have any capital to do business with and pretty much you die a very slow death. It is a process I know all too well.
this sucks. almost time to base your company in belize - they don't extradite. bleh. good luck in everything custom.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I pray there are no bad effects for Nutraplanet, *or* RPN - or any of our sponsors, frankly

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
All in all I see 2 obvious answers.. Sink or swim. This is a huge opportunity to come out with some innovative products addressing the PH vacuum that has just been created :)

MK9

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where on earth did you get that from?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got some Alpha Burn so doing my part for RPN ha
I will be picking up more Eviscerate, Flawless and PLCAR .. going to look into Krillipid as well...

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where on earth did you get that from?
I think some misinterpreted Custom’s post here...
I believe he was referring to the stock of PH's and not the company in general. Here's the whole text...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That Custom guy is trouble. Bad element there! :D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to inform everyone that our previous backordered PO of Havoc is due to arrive tomorrow. We have reduced the price and offering a presale on this item as well as several other items while supplies last. Check back often for updated items and supplies: PH Clearance List

Also further update, I just received word that the production of Spawn has been ceased by manufacturer. We only have a few cases left which will sell out soon.

Subscribe to this thread for current updates on PH's. We will keep everyone notified with any late breaking news.

Thank you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Supplements 22
O Supplements 11
srocco112 Supplements 12
fightnews Supplements 8
D Supplements 65