Never Listen to bdcc About Focus-XT

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
First chance he gets and he's attacking other bros and berating them. Now MWB is even DEMANDING other reps to inform him of trade secrets and he even has the gall to not even do it secretly. His contempt of his fellow AM'ers is really demeaning and needs reforming.
I heard he was going to start to patent popular ingredients even!!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You gonna beat him till he's limp?
You must work on your edit skills. *sigh. It wasn't even close to the original. Try again and let me know when you're ready for my critique.

Oh, Jeffery -- meant to tell you this earlier, and got kind of caught up in doing bad things and forgot. I didn't seem to get anything at all out of the Craze. I tried but it sucked and so I just wasted your time and postage. So it's a good thing you didn't bother sending more than that. I don't know if it's just my list of problems or what but I tend to be a huge A-hole to people I like. But anyway, thanks for sending it. I appreciate it.
Maybe that underhanded post should have been a PM. Yet another reminder of the MWB heavy handed new mega-modliness. :(

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
We are now down to karma whoring. I didn't this was reddit?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
and whatever the deal is? add 5 reps in one day to it. you have like 90 million reps.....or no deal.....
you still have that open anabeta? LMK, make me a (really) sweet deal on it and I'll take it off your hands. I mean cheap....cheap cheap....and don't try to rip me off, I know who you are....
Deal or no deal.
I'll shot ya a PM when out of the gym.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
you still have that open anabeta? LMK, make me a (really) sweet deal on it and I'll take it off your hands. I mean cheap....cheap cheap....and don't try to rip me off, I know who you are....
I have a couple sealed things of Anabeta.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I have a couple sealed things of Anabeta.
yeah but your-a-gonna want a sealed price too :D, I know the supplement auction people poo-poo opened items....so you can get them on the cheap if you trust the other guy....did you get yours on that Erase Pro debut deal too? the buy one Erase Pro and get 2 anabeta free? got me 4 of them that way :D

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
yeah but your-a-gonna want a sealed price too :D, I know the supplement auction people poo-poo opened items....so you can get them on the cheap if you trust the other guy....did you get yours on that Erase Pro debut deal too? the buy one Erase Pro and get 2 anabeta free? got me 4 of them that way :D
Yep I bought 5 Erase Pro on that deal lol. I am open for trades though on the stuff ;-) I have more than I'll probably ever use!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yep I bought 5 Erase Pro on that deal lol. I am open for trades though on the stuff ;-) I have more than I'll probably ever use!
smart man! I'm about half as smart as you lol. I just traded one actually myself, funny enough for erase pro....so I figure why not replace it if I can get it cheap enough? just wheelin' and dealin' here....but running out of tradeable stuff at this point.....

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shameless self plug Intrafuse was one of the better tasting fruit punch flavors I've had also. Fruit punch flavors are hard to get right.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
That is true. So hard to make stuff taste like hi C

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shameless self plug Intrafuse was one of the better tasting fruit punch flavors I've had also. Fruit punch flavors are hard to get right.
I think fruit punch is one of those flavors for me where it's either delicious or absolutely disgusting. Truly no middle ground.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If someone could make a fruit punch that tasted like Hawaiian punch I'd be in heaven.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think fruit punch is one of those flavors for me where it's either delicious or absolutely disgusting. Truly no middle ground.
Some truth right here

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump for patents

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natty -- what is this fruit punch electrolyte version you speak of?

Is this one of your many secret PES products? I demand satisfaction, sir!
Anxious minds still wait. We demand reparations for waiting so long for the preworkout.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anxious minds still wait. We demand reparations for waiting so long for the preworkout.
We're still picking a name for that, right?

:lol:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
22368626.jpg

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This feeble attempt to cause attrition in the "real" never listen thread will soon be vanquished. Your fraudulent schemes are a waste. I demand you return henceforth to your heritage with alacrity and embrace what once was and still can yet be. Here's the link to epicness: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/182400-never-listen-milas.html
I just used your anti-milas thread to relaunch the milas thread sucka! :yup:

Oh and Black Cherry is the best flavor despite the colorful poopies reminiscent of Captain Crunch Berries.
Lol pink lemonade is good tho so many flavor.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established