Never Listen to bdcc About Focus-XT

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Funny enough, I like the Bubblegum Grape Modern BCAA from USPlabs, I know its the same flavoring agent but it's better on the BCAA then the Jack3d tasted.
This grape bubble gum flavor is great when I tried Jack3d!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All this flavor talk makes me want to revisit Arctic Raspberry flavored Assault. I stopped working out to make progress and solely worked out just so I had an excuse to drink that stuff. Wondering if that berry flavored Focus XT is similar to that.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Isn't Fl3x Magnum with his 250k rep points a mod or something?
yeah i know, i realize that.....its sort of counterproductive and all around stupid to report the super-mods FL3X and MWB to themselves....and report myself to them....sort of a suicide mission....but I have no regard for human life, including my own....I think they are actually administrators now, right?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Red raspberry recoverpro ...
all the way!

Why is it only Ben has wonderful RecoverBro buds and can understand that the lemon flavor is FAR inferior to red raspberry!
Don't know about the first part but I agree with the latter.

Really??..... I mean really????!??!?!?!? The old xtend was good tasting, the new stuff tastes like swill.

BSN AminoX Watermelon is a far superior tasting watermelon. The N'Gage BCAA is really good as well. I still prefer the Lemon recover pro as its easier to mix with other flavors.
I did like the Amino X and I think N'Gage is the best mixing and tasting BCAA out there.

I really really dislike Fruit Punch flavors for the most part. Makes me queery.
That's kinda odd and personal, don't cha think Bruce? Maybe it's the red dye?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Red raspberry recover pro for the win, but the old Xtend watermelon was delicious.
Agreed but have you tried N'Gage? Taste good and it mixes instantly, unlike recoverpro or recoup or many of the other ones that need some coercing.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty -- what is this fruit punch electrolyte version you speak of?

Is this one of your many secret PES products? I demand satisfaction, sir!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really??..... I mean really????!??!?!?!? The old xtend was good tasting, the new stuff tastes like swill.

BSN AminoX Watermelon is a far superior tasting watermelon. The N'Gage BCAA is really good as well. I still prefer the Lemon recover pro as its easier to mix with other flavors.
I've actually never tried the new stuff, but I used the old for a long time before I went to recoverpro. Now that my recoverpro stash is running low, I've been thinking of trying out some xtend again

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've actually never tried the new stuff, but I used the old for a long time before I went to recoverpro. Now that my recoverpro stash is running low, I've been thinking of trying out some Extenze again
I'd figure in your situation that you wouldn't need any ;)

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Natty -- what is this fruit punch electrolyte version you speak of?

Is this one of your many secret PES products? I demand satisfaction, sir!
Typical high rep power ego trip right here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Typical high rep power ego trip right here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
First chance he gets and he's attacking other bros and berating them. Now MWB is even DEMANDING other reps to inform him of trade secrets and he even has the gall to not even do it secretly. His contempt of his fellow AM'ers is really demeaning and needs reforming.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First chance he gets and he's attacking other bros and berating them. Now MWB is even DEMANDING other reps to inform him of trade secrets and he even has the gall to not even do it secretly. His contempt of his fellow AM'ers is really demeaning and needs reforming.
I think maybe an intervention should be put together. I don't see any other way to resolve this issue peacefully.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think maybe an intervention should be put together. I don't see any other way to resolve this issue peacefully.
I concur. A full blown revolt is in order. We should follow every one of his posts and attack him until he succumbs and reverts back into full bro status.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, Jeff -- meant to tell you this earlier, and got kind of caught up in things and forgot. I didn't seem to get anything at all out of the Craze. I tried doubling down on it, too. So it's a good thing you didn't bother sending more than that. I don't know if it's just my list of problems or what. But anyway, thanks for sending it. I appreciate it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, Jeff -- meant to tell you this earlier, and got kind of caught up in things and forgot. I didn't seem to get anything at all out of the Craze. I tried doubling down on it, too. So it's a good thing you didn't bother sending more than that. I don't know if it's just my list of problems or what. But anyway, thanks for sending it. I appreciate it.
Alright bro! Yea same thing for me, I have to mix it with something else for any effect myself.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright bro! Yea same thing for me, I have to mix it with something else for any effect myself.
:goodpost:

But this thread is the coolest!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread loses for one reason. I have only ever tried pink lemonade and his conversation with me was fictitious!

If you did want another reason (just in case that wasn't enough) then this thread would be much funnier if Blake called it "Never listen to CyForce about Protean".

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This thread loses for one reason. I have only ever tried pink lemonade and his conversation with me was fictitious!

If you did want another reason (just in case that wasn't enough) then this thread would be much funnier if Blake called it "Never listen to CyForce about Protean".
Hate :mad:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CV your inbox is full so I will paste what I wrote to you.

"I love you.

When you get to 200k I am going to take you for a chicken dinner."

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
RickRock13

RickRock13