Never Listen to bdcc About Focus-XT

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The sample I had was pink lemonade and the taste was really good. I didn't get much else out of it though. :-(
How many samples did you receive?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really need to get me some more. I am all out. I need some FOCUS. :eek5:

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
but isn't every product thread created an open forum for rep pimping? lol :)

i.e.: "I am looking for a good post WO product what do you guys think?" [proceed with pimping]

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are there any samples for Focus XT available anywhere? I could really use something to bump my focus at work without becomign all cracked out. I have been thinking on and off about picking some of this stuff up for years

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are there any samples for Focus XT available anywhere? I could really use something to bump my focus at work without becomign all cracked out. I have been thinking on and off about picking some of this stuff up for years
It's great stuff.

I would speculate that kingjames would send you one. I'd say mr.cooper69 would, but he'd probably only agree if you sent him some iForce products in return.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard there was supposed to be a caffeine free version of this coming out...

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
It has the same delay that the follow up to duke nukem 3d had I heard

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has the same delay that the follow up to duke nukem 3d had I heard

Will the stim-free version of FXT be compatible with my N64?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would this by chance be available in delicious lemon flavour? Don't tease me man, I just had an "organism" thinking about it......
Orange creamsickle or red raspberry.

No other flavors.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Orange creamsickle or red raspberry.

No other flavors.
Can I mix it with actual lemonade? do you think it would kill the taste and make it taste like lemon? I really want lemon flavour. maybe they will sell it in caps? and I can take it with lemonade? or I could fresh squeeze some lemons and drink that and not take any focus XT at all? would I still get the focus effect if I drank the lemons juice but didn't take the focus XT? does the "focus" come from the flavoring or from some other ingredient? excuse all the questions, I am not from this country.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I mix it with actual lemonade? do you think it would kill the taste and make it taste like lemon? I really want lemon flavour. maybe they will sell it in caps? and I can take it with lemonade? or I could fresh squeeze some lemons and drink that and not take any focus XT at all? would I still get the focus effect if I drank the lemons juice but didn't take the focus XT? does the "focus" come from the flavoring or from some other ingredient? excuse all the questions, I am not from this country.
Don't ever mix it with real lemonade. It cancels the effects.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Finally a real question to ask PA in his forum!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
grapefruit juice then? Can I use fresh squeezed grapefruit juice? or can I use liqui-vade technology? This is hard taking supplements.....
Well. It doesn't really matter at all. But whatever you do, make sure you hit up a rep for the appropriate company with a thousand facepalm questions about one of their supplements, and then don't even buy it!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Or try it once and make a thread asking why it sucked so hard

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Well. It doesn't really matter at all. But whatever you do, make sure you hit up a rep for the appropriate company with a thousand facepalm questions about one of their supplements, and then don't even buy it!
remember when you were axing PP reps about buying liqui-vade separate, and how you swore it was listed on the site for sale? I was totally with you bro....I think they are covering something up, I know I saw that for sale or at least a page with a write up about it. Moral of the story is that sometimes its OK to fuq with the reps....since they fuq with us :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gamecube and sega Saturn only I'm afraid.

*sigh* :sigh: Guess I have to sell my Dreamcast...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh you bought that. I gave up on games after the genesis

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I stopped around Dreamcast/N64. I did get a PS2 from a pawn shop in undergrad, though, so I could invest in Guitar Hero lol. It was fun for hanging out and such.

I still have N64, Dreamcast, PS2 and a Sega Gamegear all in a bin. My parents sold the NES, SNES, Sega and OG Gameboy back in the day (and an Atari, too).

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I think I used the xbox more as a DVD player and my current wii was more for streaming Netflix poorly than anything else.

I do miss my atari and NES.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I miss my Dreamcast the most anymore.
I have an emulator disc that a friend made for me with a ton of NES games on it for my Dreamcast. That's probably the best thing (although I do love some Crazy Taxi, too).

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I stopped around Dreamcast/N64. I did get a PS2 from a pawn shop in undergrad, though, so I could invest in Guitar Hero lol. It was fun for hanging out and such.

I still have N64, Dreamcast, PS2 and a Sega Gamegear all in a bin. My parents sold the NES, SNES, Sega and OG Gameboy back in the day (and an Atari, too).
I have a PS3 and use it for DVD's, Netflix, and battlefield 3 exclusively. My girlfriend has an N64 and a GameCube though, but no one ever uses them, so they just collect dust on our entertainment center.

I still have my original GameBoy from my childhood though. And it still works. I'm holding onto it now just in case it's collectible when I'm older.

Seems plausible.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time for a bit more "Never Listen to...." cross thread contamination:

Would it surprise you to hear I was the number 1 ranked pally in 2v2 arena (with my friend of course) in a server that was known as twisting nether? And when WoTLK came out I became , along with 2 friends the number 1 in 3v3 ranked arena and third in 2v2 for the same server that changed to a different name?...finally only quitting when Cata came out for the ridiculousness of such numbers for HP and attack?...aaah the good times...PVP was always my drug...played since OG...was one of the first to raid for Tier 2 in my server ;p!
Nope, not surprised at all. My main toon was a Ret Pally before ret was cool/viable. Rhinham (think he is the only one with that name, but I see that inactive accounts no longer are to be found in armory, NM) Was pretty geared out by the time Cata came which is when I quit. Did the PVP Honor Grind in vanilla to Knight Champion, many a sleepless night there, was pissed when I found out that they were removing old school PVP honor titles. Tried some arena but was margianl at best. My boy had a toon of every class, so we would pwn face in BG's when he brought my druid.
So much love for this post lol...I remember Vanilla Titles too haha, I used to be a Shammy before pala was available for the horde :p , I loved it...then well BC came out and out Pala Belf was my new permanent class haha so I sticked with Ret pala since then. After wotlk came out I knew my days in WoW were counted, yet I enjoyed the DK so bad...I was so good at CC in the BG and arena with the Unholy build <3!! but yeah...Lets just say I knew it was going off the rails for me too when I saw the number of hours I had spent too...(too ashamed to post it up...) though I never said no to going out with my friends for a raid or something...Merely always left in a hurry when we were out always killing/terminally sickening/mishappening relatives or pets as an excuse haha, then my best friend even joined in, he stopped going to the gym and kept taking serious mass because he liked the taste, well he became good at wow and also at holding a 20lb belly haha. Where you ally or horde? Sounds like an ally here haha if u were pally since vanilla!
Omg stop!
And you all wondered why I started a new one...
Now what bishes :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Oh lord...I tried to stay off this thread but it's too late...I've been dragged in....

Bananas :D

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!!!! THE VOICES IN MY HEAD ARE SAYING TO KILL YOU ALL IF IT DOESN'T STOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!!!! THE VOICES IN MY HEAD ARE SAYING TO KILL YOU ALL IF IT DOESN'T STOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!
Well my voices say that your voices are a bunch of wee nancyboys and that my voices can kick the **** out of your voices!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well my voices say that your voices are a bunch of wee nancyboys and that my voices can kick the **** out of your voices!
You've been hanging around with QueenJimmy too much! Not only are you delusional but you're also starting to pick up his accent!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Wife just called to say our daughter had a bad reaction to Peanut butter :( not fun

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wife just called to say our daughter had a bad reaction to Peanut butter :( not fun
How old is she and what is a "bad reaction"? Thinking mild allergy/intolerance, or something more severe?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hey bro good luck with that :S Peanut Allergies can be a serious thing! I'll keep her in my thoughts, and let us know about her status later bro!