Never Listen to bdcc About Focus-XT

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have two tubs on the way, I have only tried Pink Lemonade so far.

Hoping to try cherry. I don't know what flavours will turn up.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a tub of blackberry that I had to pitch. It's jet black with a few white specs and it would leave my tongue black and I feel like it was really starting to stain my teeth after a couple weeks of use. I'm pretty sure it is a discontinued flavor because I don't really see it available anywhere anymore.

Love the product in general, I'm really looking for the one with the least artificial coloring. Who's tried them all and could steer me in the right direction? I'd like to try the caffeine free fruit punch but who knows, it could be blood red.
Black Berry and Black Cherry are both like that. The manufacturer added a bit too much coloring which will be remedied in the next batch. However, it's still safe to use. The stain is only temporary but I agree it can be annoying. Fruit Punch doesn't have any of the staining issues. I hate fruit punch but have to say this was one of the better ones for sure. I have tried every flavor of the Focus XT and would say that my favorite flavors that have no dye issues are: Blue Raspberry, Pink Lemonade, and Pina Colada (which was surprisingly good).

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
And thus did the world never hear from the one known simply as "Celly" ever again. Many just speculated that he hung himself in his closet with his money belt to be closer to the smell he loved with such passion. Some speculated though, as the the funeral service was a closed casket event and even the Medical Examiner's report was sealed. After numerous attempts by the media and some large money-backed fraternity, the documents were ordered unsealed for verification. However, between the time of the court order and the opening of them the following morning, all associated documents disappeared mysteriously. Some say ol' Celly really didn't die, that he simply absconded to Canada to be close to the nicer version of the American Mountainous Yeti's (A.K.A. MidWestBeasts). Others claimed to have sighted him in Nova Scotia pounding on random doors wearing rags, smelling like dung, and voice raw from yelling for somebody named Bob. Personally, I put more stock in the lesser known but more feasible story that his mind just popped. It was due to an accumulation of stressors that made him dip into his entire stash of nootropics guzzling supplements down by the bottle and injecting other for a faster response. This acute overdose changed him in ways that are indescribable. He was reported to join some overseas militia but was hospitalized after several episodes of self-mutilization making him unrecognizable. He is now suspected to be kept in a secret overseas insane asylum where he is being used for not-so-scientific experiments.
Solid evidence that James does care about me, he even wrote the next chapter of the novel he has been writing about me. Thanks Carrot man!