Needtobuildmuscle.com is giving away 15 bottles of RS-Transaderm for LOGS!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am running this now... some of you didn't have to pay, lucky SOBs!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am running this now... some of you didn't have to pay, lucky SOBs!
Yeh too bad you didn't wait. I would have gladly given you a bottle to log bro....:D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another rep, Mich29, offered me a bottle on mindandmuscle. I had to be honest and tell him you already gave me the hookup. I would feel greedy getting two bottles to run. I would definitely run them both togeth tho lol.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Another rep, Mich29, offered me a bottle on mindandmuscle. I had to be honest and tell him you already gave me the hookup. I would feel greedy getting two bottles to run. I would definitely run them both togeth tho lol.
Thanks for being honest bro, we ll see if we can get you something else to log.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought I saw you in mich's thread when I was over there...lol. Good man to be honest about it. That tells me we can expect a good honest review and log of Transaderm from you ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh too bad you didn't wait. I would have gladly given you a bottle to log bro....:D
Dang it! It's cool man, I feel it is a great deal considering though a second bottle would allow me to up the dose... hmmm!

How are you liking it so far?
I get a good mood boost and feel like muscles are more full. It kicks in faster than Dermacrine that is for sure, I am on day 3 and notice these things, that in my eyes is very impressive. And the carrier rocks though it is a little sticky; small price to pay for 20 second drying time.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get a good mood boost and feel like muscles are more full. It kicks in faster than Dermacrine that is for sure, I am on day 3 and notice these things, that in my eyes is very impressive. And the carrier rocks though it is a little sticky; small price to pay for 20 second drying time.
Yeah, I noticed the same things too. I also seem a bit "drier" than when using Dermacrine, particularly joints lately, almost like the AI properties are stronger?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn you guys are making me anxious to try out Transaderm. I still have about 6-7 weeks to go, then I will be all over it ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn you guys are making me anxious to try out Transaderm. I still have about 6-7 weeks to go, then I will be all over it ;)
Just started it up 2 days ago. The carrier rocks! Can't beat how fast it dries :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doug you should run this. I am now going to run it also. Not that you need any advantage on being nice and tight for the stage. If this product is anything like the old stuff the results should be crazy good from what I have been told. Should also be good for a chubby fug like me. I cant say fat anymore cause I am no where near what I used to be. Lol
Yah laying off everything hormonal for the rest of year...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I noticed the same things too. I also seem a bit "drier" than when using Dermacrine, particularly joints lately, almost like the AI properties are stronger?
I have none of that going on. I just tapered off Erase last week and if there are some AI properties to this that are present, it will be a good thing as I don't want to get any rebound. And if someone wants to send me a bottle so I can run it at double the dose, I would not be opposed to logging it at all :D.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have none of that going on. I just tapered off Erase last week and if there are some AI properties to this that are present, it will be a good thing as I don't want to get any rebound. And if someone wants to send me a bottle so I can run it at double the dose, I would not be opposed to logging it at all :D.
That's a pretty good idea. I think you have talked me into it. Its worth sending you a bottle for the feedback on increased double dosage. You have always been a great logger too.

Consider Transaderm yours bro! You know the drill. Follow the steps in post #1 of this thread and a link to it showing that I picked you to log it ;)

I'm looking forward to your log man. Should be a lot of fun!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a pretty good idea. I think you have talked me into it. Its worth sending you a bottle for the feedback on increased double dosage. You have always been a great logger too.

Consider Transaderm yours bro! You know the drill. Follow the steps in post #1 of this thread and a link to it showing that I picked you to log it ;)

I'm looking forward to your log man. Should be a lot of fun!
Cool...

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my bottle in the mail today! Was kind of expecting the sample pack too, but that's cool. 7.00 for Transaderm: I ain't gonna bitch. Should be wrapping up the other log in a 1-2 days, will post link to RS log in this thread when I get it rolling :)

T

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my bottle in the mail today! Was kind of expecting the sample pack too, but that's cool. 7.00 for Transaderm: I ain't gonna bitch. Should be wrapping up the other log in a 1-2 days, will post link to RS log in this thread when I get it rolling :)

T
I thought everyone would get the sample pack too, but maybe not. I know the 7$ cost of the sample pack is to cover shipping costs, so that may be why they tell you to order a sample pack.( An easy way to cover shipping even though you don't actually get the pack)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
didnt get my package in the mail today. suprised, usually 2 days shipping time from ntbm.
im sure it'll be here tomarrow though.

cbruno924

cbruno924

Awards
Well I don't really have the post count yet to verify that I'd be a good logger so all I got is my word and the beginning of a new workout log I just started (link in signature). I can assure you I am exceptionally detailed and am currently only taking the staple supplements (Protein, Pre-WO, Post-WO, Multi) along with a healthy diet.

I would be very interested in taking NTBM's RS-Transaderm standalone since all of the research I've done on it supports it being a solid supplement. If it does as it claims to, it would help me in my current goals in increasing strength and transforming my body. I am unbiased and in my log would elaborate any changes or positive/negative effects Transaderm has on me. I'd greatly appreciate a chance at logging this so that I can prove myself to the members of AM as a great source of complete and unbiased information. I already have a good layout for what my log would look like if you need further proof that I'd be good. Thank you for the consideration and I hope to be chosen!!!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
didnt get my package in the mail today. suprised, usually 2 days shipping time from ntbm.
im sure it'll be here tomarrow though.
for all you know the mailman could be rubbing himself with it at this very moment.

Seriously though, looking forward to your log of it jbry.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are only 3 bottles of Transaderm left to give out to logs. Post up here if interested guys!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
There are only 3 bottles of Transaderm left to give out to logs. Post up here if interested guys!!
I am interested RR. I belive I meet the requirements, and will definitely give my honest and sincere opinion.

I have never used any of NTBM products, so I see this as the beginning of what could be a long term dedication to the product line (based on RS Tranderm of course). Since Joining AM in June I have learned much, among the most important building alliances with smaller supplement companies. Not until I joined here did I have any knowledge of FINAFLEX, and now I am a huge advocate of their products. I would like to be able to do this with other compaines, in this case NTBM, and spread the word on effective supplemets! I work extremely hard and dedicate myself to training and nutrition, which IMO is key in having successful results with a product such as this. As for my LOGs, I am a daily updater, and very detailed. I am very familiar with how my body is at homeostasis, and on the other hand how supplements effect me both physically and mentaly. I am very fair with my reviews and in no way will sugar coat anything for the sake of hurting feelings. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Here are links to previous and ongoing LOGs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182059-greens-bomb-before-10.html#post3005720
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/177113-4wk-androhard-androlean-34.html#post2987692

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am interested RR. I belive I meet the requirements, and will definitely give my honest and sincere opinion.

I have never used any of NTBM products, so I see this as the beginning of what could be a long term dedication to the product line (based on RS Tranderm of course). Since Joining AM in June I have learned much, among the most important building alliances with smaller supplement companies. Not until I joined here did I have any knowledge of FINAFLEX, and now I am a huge advocate of their products. I would like to be able to do this with other compaines, in this case NTBM, and spread the word on effective supplemets! I work extremely hard and dedicate myself to training and nutrition, which IMO is key in having successful results with a product such as this. As for my LOGs, I am a daily updater, and very detailed. I am very familiar with how my body is at homeostasis, and on the other hand how supplements effect me both physically and mentaly. I am very fair with my reviews and in no way will sugar coat anything for the sake of hurting feelings. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Here are links to previous and ongoing LOGs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182059-greens-bomb-before-10.html#post3005720
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/177113-4wk-androhard-androlean-34.html#post2987692
I was hoping I would see you pop in here my man. You would be a great candidate for logging Transaderm and I know you would have a great log, as I've popped in your others. Its yours bro, just follow the directions at the first post and you got it! ;)

steppinRazor

Awards
Just got my transaderm today :D ...now I just gotta wait a couple weeks to run it....
I've had my eye on ultradrol and was planning that as my next cycle, but seeing as how I've never run that I don't think I would be able to fairly asses rs-t as a test base. Next best plan is picking up some epi-strong if its still around next week, since I'm pretty familiar with that compound.
More than likely going to run rs-t stand alone fore the first week or 2 to see how it feels, then start the epi..should be the ultimate ntbm stack!! Can't wait

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for all you know the mailman could be rubbing himself with it at this very moment.

Seriously though, looking forward to your log of it jbry.
ha ha ha, if the mail man starts delivering my mail all swole and shiit, i'll know he dipped in my bottle.

got it today. different look than the chlorothoxy/formastanz, same color though. oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I was hoping I would see you pop in here my man. You would be a great candidate for logging Transaderm and I know you would have a great log, as I've popped in your others. Its yours bro, just follow the directions at the first post and you got it! ;)
Thanks bro, looking forward to my NTBM experience!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my transaderm today :D ...now I just gotta wait a couple weeks to run it....
I've had my eye on ultradrol and was planning that as my next cycle, but seeing as how I've never run that I don't think I would be able to fairly asses rs-t as a test base. Next best plan is picking up some epi-strong if its still around next week, since I'm pretty familiar with that compound.
More than likely going to run rs-t stand alone fore the first week or 2 to see how it feels, then start the epi..should be the ultimate ntbm stack!! Can't wait

That will be a nice run man. Looking forward to the log and the results!!

ha ha ha, if the mail man starts delivering my mail all swole and shiit, i'll know he dipped in my bottle.

got it today. different look than the chlorothoxy/formastanz, same color though. oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............
Good to see got it and the mailman didnt...

Thanks bro, looking forward to my NTBM experience!
And we are looking forward to it also Mr. Green!!

Congratz TG!!!
We are going to get shredded!!
There are definetely a lot of great logs that are sure to come out of this. It will be nice seeing and hearing everyones experience with Transaderm!

It is definitely sticky icky. Put some on my balls and they have stuck to my legs like glue lol.
LMAO!! WOW Tom! I have had my sack stick to my leg in the middle of the night before, but it was from HCGenerate induced loads and not Transaderm...lol

good to know, i wont be applying it down there! :lol:

Probably a good idea bro...;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just re-checked my count of Transaderm given away, and there is 1 bottle left.....JUST 1 BOTTLE!! So, if you have not put your .02 in for a chance at free Transaderm to log, then now is your time!! I'm looking for a good one for my last pick!!

To all the loggers, please post up a link to your logs here when you get them up if you can. Thanks guys!! :bigok:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to know, i wont be applying it down there! :lol:
Haha well I exaggerate a little for comedic purposes. It is more sticky and less lotion like than Dermacrine. It seems to have a little more heat to it but disappears fasters. Where Dermacrine is more of a warming sensation but will come and go. Havent noticed a problem of super sweaty balls though.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
What about UrbanMonk, he has been around AM for years...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
transaderm, ya say? Hmmmm... <scratches chin>...

Ok, I'm game...if y'all are...have spent the last 30 mins reading up and the reviews about it, seems to be a popular supp...and since I'm in a perpetual recomp (fear of getting 're-fat') seems would fit nicely & also working on bringing foundational strength up...just finished up using Xfactor earlier this week...and Anabeta end of this week....would use mostly staple items...perhaps some ReduceXT & TTA...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I just re-checked my count of Transaderm given away, and there is 1 bottle left.....JUST 1 BOTTLE!! So, if you have not put your .02 in for a chance at free Transaderm to log, then now is your time!! I'm looking for a good one for my last pick!!

To all the loggers, please post up a link to your logs here when you get them up if you can. Thanks guys!! :bigok:
To those that want the last bottle speak up

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok boys its time for another epic Needtobuildmuscle.com
give away. We are going to be giving away exactly 15
bottles of our New RS-Transaderm for free. All you have to do to be
chosen to log a free bottle is the following!

1. You must be able to log the product.
Open a thread here on the supplement forum and keep a log.

2. Must update this log at least 3 times a week for 3-4 weeks
with a final review of the product.

3. Must be chosen by my self or a varified NTBM rep
who Has been given Authority to hand out these free.
In otherwords My self only!!!

4. Once picked you must go to my store at needtobuildmuscle.com
and Order a sample pack. This will cost you 7.00 to cover
shipping and get your address on file. This makes it simple
so we do not forget you. The product is free and you just cover
the cost of shipping only . Then in the notes to shipper
you write the mods name who picked you and the
product (RS-Transaderm) they picked you to log as well as a link to
the post where they choise you and said you can
be a logger of the product. .

5. Must make a log with the words " Needtobuildmuscle
( name of the product) in the title of the thread.
And update the log with at least 2-3 up dates a
week for 3-4 weeks.

OK now of course we all want to hear why you
want to use the product what you think of our
products and or company.. Lets do this boys
i accept these conditions, and if picked will abide by them...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
If you were picked when would you be planning to start the Transaderm bro?
Sorry for the longer delay, I was traveling;

I would be looking into October 20th. Realize it's probably a little later than you would want.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words Andrew. Appreciate it and your contributions to the board greatly.

I am good w/ the conditions above. I also have bloods scheduled for Sept 30 (the day before my 30th birthday!).

Would love to keep a log, hope I can contribute!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i accept these conditions, and if picked will abide by them...
You were already picked bro, and the bottle is yours! Can't wait to check out what the Formastanozol guru has to say about Transaderm!

I've already accounted for your bottle also, so the last one is still up for grabs too!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words Andrew. Appreciate it and your contributions to the board greatly.

I am good w/ the conditions above. I also have bloods scheduled for Sept 30 (the day before my 30th birthday!).

Would love to keep a log, hope I can contribute!

You have been around this board for a good amount of time, and since Andrew recommended you and I dont think he would give a bad recommendation, I will go with that bro. You are the last recipient of Transaderm. The last bottle is yours!! Follow the steps in the first post of this thread to get it on its way!! looking forward to the log bro :sgrin:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So now that we have all the loggers of Transaderm, my list of who will be or are already logging it are....

jbryand101b
FL3X MAGNUM
bigbeef
MrKleen73
Onlychevy6
taman6886
jtterrible
alvin1
mattrag
steppinrazor
Holmes215
Oufinny