Needtobuildmuscle.com is giving away 15 bottles of RS-Transaderm for LOGS!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I'm looking for your log, but your link doesnt work bro...will sub in for sure as soon as I find it!:privateeye:
Ha sorry about that I'll have to check it out!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So now that we have all the loggers of Transaderm, my list of who will be or are already logging it are....

jbryand101b
FL3X MAGNUM
bigbeef
MrKleen73
Onlychevy6
taman6886
jtterrible
alvin1
mattrag
steppinrazor
Holmes215
Oufinny
Turning Green
The Big T
Urban Monk

Congrats gentlemen! Looking forward to some great logs fellas!! :cheers:
My fellow Anabolicmindians !!!! Although I have been super extra busy as a mother phucker these days I have not forgotten all of you great people here on the Am forums. As you can see the rest of the N2BM family is taking great care of you guys though. making sure N2BM is always at the front of the line taking care of the members and giving back to the community.

I feel it is extremely important that a company not just give out products for logs. But Dig deep into the wallet and give back to the people that make up the foundation of a community in which I am very proud to be a part of. You awesome bunch of juiced out bast*rds are the best and I hope you all enjoy the free products we have been giving away this month. Like always N2BM leads the pack and we go big or not at all. So far N2BM has given away a little over 40k worth of products on anabolicminds and we will be shooting to make the 50k mark before years end. Why would we set such goals?

Because I go to the church of Anabolicminds and I get many things out of my church. So its only fare I pay my 10% tithes.
No but really though its because I care about "people" and giving makes me feel good. Have a great weekend guys peace out

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My fellow Anabolicmindians !!!! Although I have been super extra busy as a mother phucker these days I have not forgotten all of you great people here on the Am forums. As you can see the rest of the N2BM family is taking great care of you guys though. making sure N2BM is always at the front of the line taking care of the members and giving back to the community.

I feel it is extremely important that a company not just give out products for logs. But Dig deep into the wallet and give back to the people that make up the foundation of a community in which I am very proud to be a part of. You awesome bunch of juiced out bast*rds are the best and I hope you all enjoy the free products we have been giving away this month. Like always N2BM leads the pack and we go big or not at all. So far N2BM has given away a little over 40k worth of products on anabolicminds and we will be shooting to make the 50k mark before years end. Why would we set such goals?

Because I go to the church of Anabolicminds and I get many things out of my church. So its only fare I pay my 10% tithes.
No but really though its because I care about "people" and giving makes me feel good. Have a great weekend guys peace out
Good to hear from you Nate. We definitely appreciate how well the team takes care of us. Glad to have a guy like you backing such a great line up. Definitely makes it feel like I'm part of a family.

BTW I tried your pre-exhaust decline press suggestion for a month and it was amazing!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear from you Nate. We definitely appreciate how well the team takes care of us. Glad to have a guy like you backing such a great line up. Definitely makes it feel like I'm part of a family.

BTW I tried your pre-exhaust decline press suggestion for a month and it was amazing!
Agree on all counts. Nate is an awesome guy to work for and NTBM is a great company to be a part of, (and not just because of the great supplements). Nate truly treats everyone as family and I believe he would give the shirt off his back if he felt anyone needed it. Always giving back to the customers that support him shows his vast gratitude and great nature. ;)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nate,

Thanks for allowing everyone to use, try and or buy such good products. And I also want to add that you give out some great advice. Thank you for everything.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree on all counts. Nate is an awesome guy to work for and NTBM is a great company to be a part of, (and not just because of the great supplements). Nate truly treats everyone as family and I believe he would give the shirt off his back if he felt anyone needed it. Always giving back to the customers that support him shows his vast gratitude and great nature. ;)
Speaking of shirt off his back...I've been looking for a cool NTBM shirt lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have some new ones available at the store that are pretty badass. I picked one up a while back. ;)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

thats wht NTBM is on of the best!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Yah got onemyself wth an order a while back but damin amarican XXL i can fit 4 people in lol, so in 1-2 years ill fill itout. i like a night tight fit. just like my gf.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
totally agree!
its not just the supps its ther person behind the supps i love.
more then i can say for PP.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I think the bigger issue would be more estrogen. Applying more DHEA also equals more conversion to everything that DHEA converts to, and not just the increase in test. I think if I wanted to run a higher dose I would run an AI right along with it
I agree
i would just run beastdrol with it or natadrol in places of super dosign the transaderm.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
No, all free Transaderm to log has been spoken for. However we do have DAA and N2burn logging oppurtunities still available to anyone interested ;)
thats great!
i will proibly try the N2Burn in spring, and the DAA when back on my HRT for the hell of it.

mathew34

Awards

I AGREE with you Nate.. we are also proud of as our boss, your very responsible and understanding..And also without you we cannot find friendship or a team treat us well and be part of a family of NTBM!! we are very proud of you!!Again and again thank you for the friendship and be part of your team.. Your the man NATE!!!! :wavey:

mathew34

Awards
yes its true Rick, Nate truly treats everyone as a family.. Uhmm.. last week he decided to fired me, but thanks Nate he gave a second chance.. and after we talk he gave me lot to do and added my time to spend on his team, keep bumping on his product. And got to still on his NTBM company.. ( love love love) .. :burnout:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nate is good peeps no doubt about that, he actually takes interest in people beyond bbing.

steppinRazor

Awards
Hell yeah..already startin to :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope y'all are enjoying Transaderm, I'm about 40 days into my bottle and it's still working great!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope y'all are enjoying Transaderm, I'm about 40 days into my bottle and it's still working great!
I am deeply saddened by the reality that I will have to shut it down and start PCT this weekend :(

steppinRazor

Awards
Thanks for posting ..been looking for a min but this damn mobile app is too smart for me sometimes ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah buddy! I've got 3 bottles stashed :D Will keep stashin em away too...probably get a couple more and be done
I had to stop myself at 4, LOL!