Needtobuildmuscle.com is giving away 15 bottles of RS-Transaderm for LOGS!!!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Wow congrats guys. Best of luck to all of u guys!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
So now that we have all the loggers of Transaderm, my list of who will be or are already logging it are....

jbryand101b
FL3X MAGNUM
bigbeef
MrKleen73
Onlychevy6
taman6886
jtterrible
alvin1
mattrag
steppinrazor
Holmes215
Oufinny
Turning Green
The Big T
Urban Monk

Congrats gentlemen! Looking forward to some great logs fellas!! :cheers:

nice picks rick, im sure all of them will log the product well. congrats to the guys that got a bottle, for those that didnt more should be in stock any day, pick one up with the "needto139" code and it will be 45.90 shipped to your door.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So now that we have all the loggers of Transaderm, my list of who will be or are already logging it are....

jbryand101b
FL3X MAGNUM
bigbeef
MrKleen73
Onlychevy6
taman6886
jtterrible
alvin1
mattrag
steppinrazor
Holmes215
Oufinny
Turning Green
The Big T
Urban Monk

Congrats gentlemen! Looking forward to some great logs fellas!! :cheers:
thanks, rr....i ordered the sample pack, but didn't recieve a e-mail confirmation, i hope all is well???

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks, rr....i ordered the sample pack, but didn't recieve a e-mail confirmation, i hope all is well???
I'm sure its fine bro. Sometimes them confirmations don't come out right away either, so give it some time

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this still going on? I'd like to put my name in if not
No, all free Transaderm to log has been spoken for. However we do have DAA and N2burn logging oppurtunities still available to anyone interested ;)

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
No, all free Transaderm to log has been spoken for. However we do have DAA and N2burn logging oppurtunities still available to anyone interested ;)
Hum, PCT run DAA something that would be considered or not quite?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hum, PCT run DAA something that would be considered or not quite?
Definitely good for PCT and yes would be considered and actually endorsed. There would be good benefit of a log of DAA being used in PCT to show how effective it is in aiding recovery. If you are interested then just post up in the DAA thread and I will get you set up with some ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rick, I will be starting my log later this week. I have a physical tomorrow and tons of blood work so didn't want to start this before hand. I am going to see if I can get them to run a testosterone test on me too. Last time I had it checked was after DMZ run a while back and it was low so I should be able to justify telling them I want to verify I am recovered. Heck if by some strange thing I am not I will just have to go on TRT. So sad... With no need for pct there would be no muscle loss from coming off of stuff. Just horrible... ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rick, I will be starting my log later this week. I have a physical tomorrow and tons of blood work so didn't want to start this before hand. I am going to see if I can get them to run a testosterone test on me too. Last time I had it checked was after DMZ run a while back and it was low so I should be able to justify telling them I want to verify I am recovered. Heck if by some strange thing I am not I will just have to go on TRT. So sad... With no need for pct there would be no muscle loss from coming off of stuff. Just horrible... ;)
Yah that sounds rough...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a great plan to me man! I'm not ready for any TRT yet, though I am getting up there in age and I'm not much behind you. Not having to PCT after running some compounds would be a huge benefit. Someday maybe ;)

Looking forward to your log as always bro :bigok:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a great plan to me man! I'm not ready for any TRT yet, though I am getting up there in age and I'm not much behind you. Not having to PCT after running some compounds would be a huge benefit. Someday maybe ;)

Looking forward to your log as always bro :bigok:
Well I honestly don't think I am shut down even in the slightest. I don't think I would be able to maintain my current physique without out at least normal testosterone levels. Someday maybe but if it is somehow actually low right now I will get on TRT lickity split!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
RS TRANSDERM has been delivered. LOG up Monday.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, I am half surprised no one has used the phrase "rubs one out" yet. Well, there is always Schizm, but he is to original to go with that now that I put it out there :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, I am half surprised no one has used the phrase "rubs one out" yet. Well, there is always Schizm, but he is to original to go with that now that I put it out there :)
LMAO...Ihope someone uses it! Classic! :toofunny:

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Really looking forward reading some of these logs;

Anyone putting up a log with before / after pictures by a chance?

I want to do a dirty recomp christmas run, going with a high dosage Androhard and a high dosage of Transderm and was hoping to get some feedback on that.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Really looking forward reading some of these logs;

Anyone putting up a log with before / after pictures by a chance?

I want to do a dirty recomp christmas run, going with a high dosage Androhard and a high dosage of Transderm and was hoping to get some feedback on that.
There isnt much use going beyond 5 pumps a day of transderm, at the most i would do 6 pumps ED instead of 5....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why no more than 6 a day? I was told 5 pumps twice a day.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
also interested in hearing why....as I was thinking of doing 7pumps/day for 6 weeks....
Yeah, I was thinking of going 5 pumps in the morning, 3 in the afternoon originally... Perhaps a couple on the little guy's backpack to if you catch my drift.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I was thinking of going 5 pumps in the morning, 3 in the afternoon originally... Perhaps a couple on the little guy's backpack to if you catch my drift.
Lmao...I get it...you're saying you want to pack some in your back?
wait...no...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did some reading, apparently super dosing is a good way to give your body an excess of unknown hormonal conversions. Could cause high cortisol levels possibly?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did some reading, apparently super dosing is a good way to give your body an excess of unknown hormonal conversions. Could cause high cortisol levels possibly?

I think the bigger issue would be more estrogen. Applying more DHEA also equals more conversion to everything that DHEA converts to, and not just the increase in test. I think if I wanted to run a higher dose I would run an AI right along with it

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I think the bigger issue would be more estrogen. Applying more DHEA also equals more conversion to everything that DHEA converts to, and not just the increase in test. I think if I wanted to run a higher dose I would run an AI right along with it
Wouldn't a 8 pump/day + Erase + Androhard be a good combo then? If cortisol is raised, Erase could help bring it down (toss in some Vit C in there as well if wanted) and same for estrogen. Wouldn't that increase the testosterone convertion?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't a 8 pump/day + Erase + Androhard be a good combo then? If cortisol is raised, Erase could help bring it down (toss in some Vit C in there as well if wanted) and same for estrogen. Wouldn't that increase the testosterone convertion?

Yeh I think that would work well. I wouldn't be afraid to run that stack. It would probably be a hell of a cutting or recomp stack and could shred the fock up!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Yeh I think that would work well. I wouldn't be afraid to run that stack. It would probably be a hell of a cutting or recomp stack and could shred the fock up!
Sweet, that's what I was planning to run closer to Christmas season.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established