Log of _______, can't read it? Because there is nothing there.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you guys think of 6 weeks of.......

Natadrol @ 6caps/day
Alpha T2 @2-3caps/day
25mg Ephedra w/ 1 E-911 twice a day
BC+EAA @ breakfast/during workout/ 2nd cardio session?

I'd probably start this August 1.
Sounds hot. I hear that Alpha T2 is some good stuff. I got samples on the way :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow i would hate to read peotry in conji.are you some kind of teacher? or laguage expert?
Most of the chinese ones actually make some sense though. On the left is the symbol for "trouble". Do you see what it is?

its 2 women living under 1 roof :D

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HA! classic......

So i've been e-mailing places all over the world for my internship for next summer, mostly europe. It's funny the choice of words used by the different people in those countries. Some I dont really know what they mean but I assume they are talking about places to stay and money :lol:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you know there are female hormones in beer? If you drink too it makes you talk crap and drive horrible.

What does a woman and carpet have in commen? if you lay them right the first time you can walk all over them later

why are womens feet so small? So they can stand closer to the stove

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. That's funny...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got done with P90X ab routine then 45min of cardio. Btw I did the ab ripper x 100, which is what your supposed to start out with from my understanding. You guys gave me the 300+ one which is for bad asses, which I obviously am NOT.

Thanks a lot d!ckheads :lol:
cmon stop being a vagina, i started with that one.

you want me to buy some tampons? :tongue2:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
German huh :D

Should be easy to learn. English being germanic and all

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He roch, isst meinen Hahn

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa starting on some German today.

Dude im sooooooooo lazy when it comes to ab work, i'll bitch and complain like a women lol.
:irked:
lol its okay ill let it slide cuz your cute (<--kinda gay but no homo intended)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^:think:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I just got done eating exactly 18minutes ago and im freaking starving! 58min of cardio this morning. You may ask "wow DW why 58min?" Here's why, I was watching the USA game. That game was awesome, I was so pump'd when they scored. too bad no one at the gym cares about the USA team. Now when Mexico advanced the other day, people were going nuts like I was today.

That kind of pisses me off. I mean, some of them are from Mexico but not many. I mean i'm German, still have some strong ties there but I dont really care what they do in the World Cup. I'm American so i root for America, my country. I could go on for hours about this but I'll stop. Just somthing that bugs me and thought i'd share.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well I just got done eating exactly 18minutes ago and im freaking starving! 58min of cardio this morning. You may ask "wow DW why 58min?" Here's why, I was watching the USA game. That game was awesome, I was so pump'd when they scored. too bad no one at the gym cares about the USA team. Now when Mexico advanced the other day, people were going nuts like I was today.

That kind of pisses me off. I mean, some of them are from Mexico but not many. I mean i'm German, still have some strong ties there but I dont really care what they do in the World Cup. I'm American so i root for America, my country. I could go on for hours about this but I'll stop. Just somthing that bugs me and thought i'd share.
Well I'm mexican, live in the US, have no desire to ever live in Mexico again, but honestly I'd be happy when either team does well. Since I love my heritage and my culture, I will strongly embrace it. Now as far as my love for the US goes, tell me why this is the most sought out country. We're the best!

Ole ole ole ole.......ole... ole

wait what?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I'm mexican, live in the US, have no desire to ever live in Mexico again, but honestly I'd be happy when either team does well. Since I love my heritage and my culture, I will strongly embrace it. Now as far as my love for the US goes, tell me why this is the most sought out country. We're the best!

Ole ole ole ole.......ole... ole

wait what?
haha, yea see that's an outlook that I think is a positive one.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

i see how that can piss you off, but although im a mexican i fcuking hate soccer period. i love american football. but if mexico had an american football team id root for usa instead of mex

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
haha, yea see that's an outlook that I think is a positive one.
I think it's all a matter of how you wear your pride. There's nothing wrong with being proud, as long as you're mindful of others. And yeah, while we might think our country is the greatest, do you really want to get into fueds over games? YEs its the world cup... But come on LOL. I know when I moved to Oklahoma from Texas I was amazed how bad the red river rivalry was. I never was a big UT fan, in fact Ive always liked OU. BUt to me, the rivalry is RETARDED. Taking things to an extreme (except in the gym lol) always seemed a little overbearing to me. I try and stay positive and look at both sides of an argument, and can admire a good game. The bigger the rivals the better the game, and a job well done to whoever wins.

Another thing that gets me is taking patriotism to an extreme. Again I love my country, respect every soldier fighting on foreign grounds, have respect for those who have passed on fighting, even though it is something I woudln't do. I have been called a coward because I chose not to join and fight, but honestly I don't believe in war, no matter what the cause is. I don't think world peace would ever work, and am not a big optimist and dreamer, I just am not a fan of blood shed. I love guns, I am a fool with a gun, I did my share of dirt when I was a kid but then again I was dumb young and full of stupid but I would have a hard time pointing a gun at someone who is fighting for the same things I am fighting for. I have buddies who have been back for a couple of years and they are so screwed up mentally and emotionally it's unreal. It affects their home and family life and while I respect the soldiers like I said, I think it's awful that there are American extremists as well. I mean what do you think terrorist organizations are founded on? Extremists.

Sorry I got a little political just ranting haha

Hope I don't make anyone mad or get flamed just sayin

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout went pretty good. I messed up on some rep ranges but I know now

Bi's/Forearms/Back Width/Back Thickness

BB curls
55lbs
23RP
15-20 RP

Hammer Curls
30lbs
21SS
12-20 SS

Lat Pull Down
175lbs
21RP
15-20RP

Hammer Low Iso-Row
140lbs
20RP
idk RP

done in 30min on the dot. Had a huge pump today which I don't usually get. Biceps tendonitis is flaring up a little, kind of scares me. I also need to get a note book so I can remember these weights and write down what I got on each RP, I dont remember what I did today.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
good stuff! I worked out back this morning too.... wide grip pull down kicks my butt

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got back form more ab ripper x and cardio session. Only did 30min in both sessions 2day. I was crunched for time this morning and my ipod died at the 29:08 mark tonight so.....yea eff cardio with no music.

I think I may be graduating to ab ripper X 200 level next week. I'd like to emphasize the MAY, dont want to jinx anything ;)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got back form more ab ripper x and cardio session. Only did 30min in both sessions 2day. I was crunched for time this morning and my ipod died at the 29:08 mark tonight so.....yea eff cardio with no music.

I think I may be graduating to ab ripper X 200 level next week. I'd like to emphasize the MAY, dont want to jinx anything ;)
lol. yup everything sucks without music

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had the ipod charges and good to go for this morning's cardio. 45min in the book!

Im gonna weigh in and take pictures 2mari for my update, I'm excited. Vascularity is getting better but my abs are still.....well, idk where they are. I've never had great abs but usually they start to peak out a little. O'well, just gonna keep plugging away.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, my zune was dead this morning before I went to the gym. 530 at the gym fasted to do abs/shoulders/bis listening to the garbage they play sucked

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workout again 2day. At the end it had me feeling a little queezy and light headed :thumbsup:

Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Calf

Incline DB Bench
80lbs
16x5x3
24RP
15-20RP

Seated Front BB Press
135lbs
8x4x3
15RP
11-15RP

Hammer Dip Machine
230lbs
12x4x4 ;)
20RP
15-20RP
*last RP set was awesome, really pushed myself here when i thought I had nothing to give

Stadning Calf Raise
180lbs
10 DC reps
10-12DC Reps
*I can't do seated since I broke my foot/ankle last year. Puts the weight on it in an awkward way and really really hurts.

I relized something today while at the gym....
I know I'm not the biggest guy, strongest guy, or most shredded guy at my gym but what I do know I am.......the best damn looking SOB in there :lol:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I've been looking even more into what supp's I may take to finish out this cut. I'm passing on the Natadrol, can't afford it right now and want to maybe save it for when I try and put on some LBM. So far it's going to be simple......

ECA + Alpha-T2. Maybe some BCAA's thrown into the mix. I'm pretty sure I have some Bulk BCAA's stashed away that i can put to good use, maybe not though still have to look.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ECa+T2 is what im gonna do, im gonna log T2 with some ECA but i only have 14 days worth of ECA so :(

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's pretty cheap at CVS, 60tabs @ 25mg per for like $12.

When you startin' that?
im starting T2 as soon as it gets here
and im 16 days into ECA and have 14 more days to go

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that the EasyEJL ab secret? Dont think i didn't see those works of art in that avi a little while back lol
well, its better than taking the crap daily, thats for sure.

Actually the abs came in like that mostly from a ludicrous Duchaine post AR mediated growth style test cycle ;)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight 6/1 (Week 1): 209lbs ( -2lbs )
Weight 6/8 (Week 2): 207lbs ( -2lbs )
Weight 6/15 (Week 3): 204lbs ( -3lbs )
Weight 6/26 (Week 4+): 198lbs ( -6lbs )
26 day Total: -13lbs

Measurements 6/7 vs. 6/26:
Right Arm: 15.25" vs. >15"
Left Arm:15.25" vs. >15"
Chest: 44" vs. <44"
Waist: 34" vs. <33"

*The reason for the < (less than) and the > (geater than) is because the measurements are just a little that side of the in' mark.

So everything is down, arms are down a little more than everything else. I'm really happy that I lose just over an inch on my waist. Now with abs in full swing I'm hoping this number will jump over the next 4 weeks.

Attachments

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well my ipod died about 7min into cardio this morning, peice of sh!t. I charged it the other day.

Also im not really eating any carbs right now, mostly because I dont have any. I am leaving monday and will be out of toen for 10days so i dont really want to buy anymore food right now.

Right now Im eating 4oz of Sirloin and i'll have the last of my Ezekiel bread. Other than that, it's just going to be turkey, steak, almonds and almond butter for the rest of the day. I did the same thing yesterday.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you normally eat almond butter? I've never had it. Do you eat it the same way as natty pb? Whole wheat bread and jelly?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you normally eat almond butter? I've never had it. Do you eat it the same way as natty pb? Whole wheat bread and jelly?
Nope, im a savage and just stick a spoon in there and eat it lol. I tried it with Jelly and wheat bread....it's not the greatest. Not too bad on toast though.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No cardio or anything today. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, im flying today and my flight leaves in a few hours. I'm not getting in until about 12:30am (EST) so today is a wash. I do have LG protein and a baggy of almonds to eat while making connections. Not to mention GRIZZLY! People are going to get grossed out but fcuk em.

I'll start back on cardio and abs 2maro. I'll be gone for 10days so updates will be few and far between. I'll still be able to follow the diet but saturday is my brothers grad party and there is going to be a lot of eating and drinking on my part.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i wanna see what ab ripper x is gonna do to you, i mean when i did it i was kinda fat and it still gave me a nice 4 pack

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No cardio or anything today. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, im flying today and my flight leaves in a few hours. I'm not getting in until about 12:30am (EST) so today is a wash. I do have LG protein and a baggy of almonds to eat while making connections. Not to mention GRIZZLY! People are going to get grossed out but fcuk em.

I'll start back on cardio and abs 2maro. I'll be gone for 10days so updates will be few and far between. I'll still be able to follow the diet but saturday is my brothers grad party and there is going to be a lot of eating and drinking on my part.
Sounds fun.

Take it easy and enjoy!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, quick vacation update. 6 weeks of dieting + 10 weeks of no drinking = getting blackout drunk for around $10. Man it was bad the other night. Nursed an all-day hangover on saturday and some of sunday.

I got to really carb load for those 2days and I gained about 6lbs form it all. I woke up today ridiculously full and vascular. I started back on the diet 2day but couldn't train because the gym closed at 4. 2maro will be a day of mostly shakes and prolly low to no-carbs.

Diet and training is going really really well for being on "vacation". I'll be back thursday to updating daily and back on the regimen 100%. Hope everyone had a great and safe weekend!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, quick vacation update. 6 weeks of dieting + 10 weeks of no drinking = getting blackout drunk for around $10. Man it was bad the other night. Nursed an all-day hangover on saturday and some of sunday.

I got to really carb load for those 2days and I gained about 6lbs form it all. I woke up today ridiculously full and vascular. I started back on the diet 2day but couldn't train because the gym closed at 4. 2maro will be a day of mostly shakes and prolly low to no-carbs.

Diet and training is going really really well for being on "vacation". I'll be back thursday to updating daily and back on the regimen 100%. Hope everyone had a great and safe weekend!
lol
i did that a week ago
it was my bros wedding and he made me take care of the place were the party was gonna go down and the beers were there unattended and i was by my self. he made me stay there from 12 to 3 when the party started by the time people were barely getting there i already had like 10 beers in me and during the party i added 10-15 more beers. i was chugging beers but they had little effect on me. but they eventually got the best of me.lol. they told me i was hitting on my sisters friends. lol.
beer+me=confidence

newbie2bb

x2 ...so nursed a huge hangover ..jack and coke did me in . 3 drinks floored