Log of _______, can't read it? Because there is nothing there.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm....I have some buddies that swear by that. Anywhere I can bootleg that ish?
limewire, my friend
you can get all of the vids and even the "plus edition"
it works good but i wouldnt do the whole program cuz your gonna loose some muscle i tried it for 2 months and i lost some muscle and strength but it did get me ripped

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
limewire, my friend
you can get all of the vids and even the "plus edition"
it works good but i wouldnt do the whole program cuz your gonna loose some muscle i tried it for 2 months and i lost some muscle and strength but it did get me ripped
ahh wonderful...I'll get on that. I'll just do the ab's portion, I'll try and get that started 2day.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahh wonderful...I'll get on that. I'll just do the ab's portion, I'll try and get that started 2day.
nice im gonna do it today too. its only like 17 minutes but its pretty challenging at least for me it is. you should get the plyometrics one too and give it a shot

zb126

Awards
  • Established
nice im gonna do it today too. its only like 17 minutes but its pretty challenging at least for me it is. you should get the plyometrics one too and give it a shot
Yeah, its unbelievably hard to do AB ripper x without pausing...at least for me and everyone I know. Its pretty damn intense. I'll give the plyo one a shot, that sounds like a great addition.

DW did you get a copy yet?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, its unbelievably hard to do AB ripper x without pausing...at least for me and everyone I know. Its pretty damn intense. I'll give the plyo one a shot, that sounds like a great addition.

DW did you get a copy yet?
yup i get exhausted at the fifer scissors, im hella tired by then. plyos are good stuff i have never been so fast and explosive as i am now

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup i get exhausted at the fifer scissors, im hella tired by then. plyos are good stuff i have never been so fast and explosive as i am now
Keep rubbing it in lol.

Im gonna do it after i throw 2nite, still havent got around to downloading it. I did hit back a little while ago tho.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back

BW Pull Ups
4 sets @ 15-8reps

Hammer Iso-Y-Row
4 sets @ 12reps
*worked up to 270 for the last set

Rope Pull Downs
3sets @ 15reps

Hyper-Extentions
3sets @ 12reps

Shoulders

Iso-Side DB Laterals
4 sets @ 12-15reps
*went with 25lbs

Lying Rear Delt DB Raise
4sets @ 10reps

Machine Shrugs
3sets @ 12 reps

15min of cardio was not cool as always

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I did the ab ripper X 2nite. IDK about it, I mean it was tough dont get me wrong but I have never been a big fan of those type of ab routines. Maybe my core isn't strong enough to even be doing that type of stuff but I just dont get much out of it. My abs will be sore 2maro prolly but I dont "feel" like I really killed them.

Example, after a chest workout my chest is fried. I "feel" like I killed it because my chest is gased and pump'd. Just not feeling it after that. We do this type of stuff in baseball too and i've never really gotten much out of them. Ab's never really came in, but we were doing them everyday which is ridiculous.

How often are you supposed to do this? I'll give it a go for 4 weeks and see how the abs are coming in then judge.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I did the ab ripper X 2nite. IDK about it, I mean it was tough dont get me wrong but I have never been a big fan of those type of ab routines. Maybe my core isn't strong enough to even be doing that type of stuff but I just dont get much out of it. My abs will be sore 2maro prolly but I dont "feel" like I really killed them.

Example, after a chest workout my chest is fried. I "feel" like I killed it because my chest is gased and pump'd. Just not feeling it after that. We do this type of stuff in baseball too and i've never really gotten much out of them. Ab's never really came in, but we were doing them everyday which is ridiculous.

How often are you supposed to do this? I'll give it a go for 4 weeks and see how the abs are coming in then judge.
yeah it doesnt fried my abs either but i think its a dam good routine. if you dont feel it that much, i take off my hat off to you and you should change your name to Beast. but man i think if you keep doin them you will get results.

do them every other day, 3 days a week.

dusty

dusty

Awards
Man DW i love reading this log. i like that someones havin these kind of results without the help of supps. It takes a man to stay that dedicated.

BTW, i do the insanity workouts for my cardio. Ive tried p90x and i like the abs, but as for overall i like insanity because i can still do a full workout in the gym plus the insanity for cardio

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah it doesnt fried my abs either but i think its a dam good routine. if you dont feel it that much, i take off my hat off to you and you should change your name to Beast. but man i think if you keep doin them you will get results.

do them every other day, 3 days a week.
Ok, i'll give them a go mon/wed/fri for at least the next 3 weeks. I really have nothing to lose. Thinking about it now, maybe right after throwing isn't the best idea. Our pitchers run and do abs after throwing but they're not do anything as intense as that.

It may be me but, like with weight training, i've masterd slowing down reps with negative's, squeezing at the top, stretch/stabilize at the bottom of reps so it's hard for me to shift into the ab routine's like that.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, i'll give them a go mon/wed/fri for at least the next 3 weeks. I really have nothing to lose. Thinking about it now, maybe right after throwing isn't the best idea. Our pitchers run and do abs after throwing but they're not do anything as intense as that.

It may be me but, like with weight training, i've masterd slowing down reps with negative's, squeezing at the top, stretch/stabilize at the bottom of reps so it's hard for me to shift into the ab routine's like that.
yeah thats what im talking about, just give them a shot i think you might be pleasantly surprised

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well my abs are kinda sore today, not like obnoxious or anything but enough to know I did somthing yesterday.

I didn't feel like making breakfast 2day so I took 2 scoops LG protein and ate a 4oz sweet potato. I was super hungry just didnt feel like cooking. I slept on the couch last night and feel ****ty 2day, I hate when I do that.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well my abs are kinda sore today, not like obnoxious or anything but enough to know I did somthing yesterday.

I didn't feel like making breakfast 2day so I took 2 scoops LG protein and ate a 4oz sweet potato. I was super hungry just didnt feel like cooking. I slept on the couch last night and feel ****ty 2day, I hate when I do that.
actually im not sore at all. but man i was struggling when i was doing them.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was about to make fun of you for your breakfast and then I remembered that I just had grilled chicken and milk for breakfast :lol:

<actually kind of my dinner...working odd shifts and about to go to bed!>

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was about to make fun of you for your breakfast and then I remembered that I just had grilled chicken and milk for breakfast :lol:

<actually kind of my dinner...working odd shifts and about to go to bed!>
Yesterday was shaved ribeye with onions and peppers and salt free seasonings on whole grain flat buns for me :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatever happened to an omelettes, whole grain toast, and cottage cheese?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever happened to an omelettes, whole grain toast, and cottage cheese?
My last girlfriend had a brother that was my age and also played college baseball. I'm bigger than him, were about the same height and he's 170 and I was about 230 at this time.

He was asking me stuff about what I ate and was trying to sound cool I think. We were talking about breakfast and how "he's been upping the cals to bulk up" here's how the convo went.....

Him:"Well for breakfast I've been eating like 2 or 3 eggs with a tall glass of milk and some wheat toast, I'm really starting to see some gains. You probably eat something like that too don't you?"

Me:"Um well.....I eat 10 egg whites and 4oz sirloin with 1cup of oatmeal and blueberries and never drink Milk"

Him:"Oh, you must be pretty full after that? I usually eat a few hours later"

Me:"Ahhh, yea not so much. About 2-3 hours later I eat 10oz of chicken and a 10-12oz sweet potato and try to get at least a cup of greens too."

Him: "Oh" He then got up and walked out of the room

Ahhh got to love kids these days :lol:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My last girlfriend had a brother that was my age and also played college baseball. I'm bigger than him, were about the same height and he's 170 and I was about 230 at this time.

He was asking me stuff about what I ate and was trying to sound cool I think. We were talking about breakfast and how "he's been upping the cals to bulk up" here's how the convo went.....

Him:"Well for breakfast I've been eating like 2 or 3 eggs with a tall glass of milk and some wheat toast, I'm really starting to see some gains. You probably eat something like that too don't you?"

Me:"Um well.....I eat 10 egg whites and 4oz sirloin with 1cup of oatmeal and blueberries and never drink Milk"

Him:"Oh, you must be pretty full after that? I usually eat a few hours later"

Me:"Ahhh, yea not so much. About 2-3 hours later I eat 10oz of chicken and a 10-12oz sweet potato and try to get at least a cup of greens too."

Him: "Oh" He then got up and walked out of the room

Ahhh got to love kids these days :lol:
thats my pre-breakfast, i have to warmup to eat my actual breakfast.lol

breakfast goes something like this...2 full grown cows, an acre of strawberries, and a tractor.
:lol:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I often think about trying to drop dairy for a month to see how it goes, but never quite get the nerve

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I often think about trying to drop dairy for a month to see how it goes, but never quite get the nerve
Dooooo it, dooo it......dooooo it, do it!

I feel a lot better when I dont have any, even before my shakes I sometimes take a lactose pill, makes everything run a lot smoother.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dooooo it, dooo it......dooooo it, do it!

I feel a lot better when I dont have any, even before my shakes I sometimes take a lactose pill, makes everything run a lot smoother.
i never unstood why some people drop milk
explain please?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i never unstood why some people drop milk
explain please?
Few reasons, for starters a lot of people can't metaboliz it properly. It can lead to stomach bloating and digestion issues. There is also extra sugar carbs in there that people for get about and that it can slow down the digestion of things you eat with that meal. Not bad before you go to bed but in the morning when you need some of that food to get things going, it can slow it down. This goes for all dairy.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Few reasons, for starters a lot of people can't metaboliz it properly. It can lead to stomach bloating and digestion issues. There is also extra sugar carbs in there that people for get about and that it can slow down the digestion of things you eat with that meal. Not bad before you go to bed but in the morning when you need some of that food to get things going, it can slow it down. This goes for all dairy.
could it slow down the digestion of supplements?
i also heard milk can worsen asthmetic symptoms. thats why i dont drink alot of milk except almond milk (its freakin delicious).

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
could it slow down the digestion of supplements?
i also heard milk can worsen asthmetic symptoms. thats why i dont drink alot of milk except almond milk (its freakin delicious).
that I dont know, yea almond milk is the sh!t!

PM Irish Cannon, Im sure he has an answer.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what a wanker :lol:...I'm gonna see him later this month. I'll try and remember to ask him
ive sent him atleast like 5 pm and not one return, not cool, and then everyone says pm irish canon

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive sent him atleast like 5 pm and not one return, not cool, and then everyone says pm irish canon
Well I know he's pretty busy. When i was a rep I was getting a ton of PM's everyday and he is a rep and has a real job with LG so I can only imagine. So i know what it can be like but still. Surprised he isn't getting back to you at all.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The man with the plan.

Well i've been mapping out the rest of the year and what I am going to do.

i am going to cut until August 8th. That will be 12 weeks of cutting total and SHOULD take me to my goal.

After that Im going to be a carb whore for about 6 weeks to really take advantage of the rebound.

Then after than I'll get back to noraml with a high protein moderate to lower carb diet and moderate fat intake and slowly pack on lbs.

I did a pretty good job of this last year but then got hurt :( so I hope I can do the same excpet keep the gains a little leaner. I was up to 230ish and prolly around 15~16%bf right before I got hurt. I wont be trying to get that big this year. If I can lean out to 180ish and 6-8% bf I'd be greatful if I can get to 200 @ 10% by Jan 1.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was looking at my 6 week cut log I did 2 years ago...WOW! I got real diced in just 6 weeks! i was small though too, my arms are about an entire inch smaller, as is my chest. My waist was at a smaller starting point there than now, but im 30lbs heavier now than then.

I am upping my cardio. i was doing a ton then and I dont really see a reason why I coulnd't be doing it now either. It was 45min in the morning and another 30-60min at night. I'll start that 2maro with split sessions; 45min fasted and 30min later in the evening.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
damn dude, and people say I am a cardio whore o_O

I'd love to be doing that much, but no time here, seriously, 12 hour shift with an hour for chow on each end o_O = 2 hours free time or I get no sleep!

I don;t know if I could eat enough to maintain at over an hour a day cardio :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Please refer to previous page's posts.

:lol:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update

I got my new motha trucking diet!!!!!!!

I always get excited about this, even if it's sh!ttier than the previous food wise. Just a nice changed of the same foods day in and day out.

Meal 1:
8 egg whites
2 peices Ezekiel bread
1tbs fruit spread

Meal 2:
2 scoops Protein
1/4 cup Almonds

Meal 3:
8-10oz chicken
1/4 cup brown rice
1 cup greens

Meal 4 (post-workout):
2 scoops Protein
1/4 cup white rice

Meal 5:
5oz Lean Turkey
5oz Lean Red Meat
1 cup greens
Large Salad w/ apple cider vinager

Meal 6:
6 egg whites
2TBS Almond Butter

No more sweet potatos and no more cheat/carb-up meals :sad:

I forgot to talk about training, I am going to push DC and see how it goes when I talk to my buddy later. I mean I'm already doing 3x's/week split. This way abs can be on off days with my marathon cardio.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got 45min of cardio in this morning, going back around 5pm or so to get another 30min in.

Cardio is actually getting easier, I mean stick thru 45min, walking isn't hard at all lol.

I wish i would actually look through the compnay promo section more often, seems there are a lot of fat-loss supp things going on. I could really use that for my final 4 weeks of cutting.

Also never try an ALMOND butter and jelly sandwhich, not ver good. With my one peice of bread this morning I put half and half and it's pretty not good.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking for some advice here. I'm trying to decide what forgien language I am going to learn. I'd like to have an idea by the end of this week then start small wit one of those "_________ for Dummies" book's to read for the rest of the summer then begin taking actual classes or buying a program sometime in the fall. Even then I am only enrolled part time in school so I should have a lot of free time.

I have all this free time right now and will untill the very end of August so i figured i could put it to good use. Open for ideas and suggestions.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO español, you can order tacos :fing02:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yo habla esapnol bueno para mi viva en mexico o spain o otra espanol habla paises

IDK if I spelt all that right but I can pronounce it better :lol:
not bad, wero. lol
te gusta grande? quieres my pito?
lol
do you know what im saying?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you like large? you want me......

I dont kno the last word, gonna assume it's a sexual jesture tho :lol:
yes it means penis. :lol:
so arent you gonna congratulate me?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not bad, you live anywhere near a large mexican population? Sorry, "latino" population
im pure mexican, i prefer mexican not latino.

and i didnt mean congratulate me for that i meant for fathers day.
lol
jk man

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im pure mexican, i prefer mexican not latino.

and i didnt mean congratulate me for that i meant for fathers day.
lol
jk man
jk about what part, fcuk im confused lol.

I used the term mexican in a poli sci class when referring to voters in california and a mexican kid flipped out on me.

He was being ridiculous so I said, if he was ever referring to me he needed to use the term "caucasion with german heritage" for future debates. Our professor who was an Italian-American, came over here in the 50's, thought it was hilarious bc the kids was usually pretty irrational with that type of stuff.

So all and all I try and use both now

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jk about what part, fcuk im confused lol.

I used the term mexican in a poli sci class when referring to voters in california and a mexican kid flipped out on me.

He was being ridiculous so I said, if he was ever referring to me he needed to use the term "caucasion with german heritage" for future debates. Our professor who was an Italian-American, came over here in the 50's, thought it was hilarious bc the kids was usually pretty irrational with that type of stuff.

So all and all I try and use both now
lol im confused too
some mexicans can be fcuking stupid, honestly some mexicans piss me off, im talking like the ghetto ones that act all bad, ima mexican but i was born here but both my parents cant speak one word of english anyways,
lets just leave it at that

so congratulate me for fathers day. (unrelated topic)
lol

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Learn russian dude. Then we can have Russian mafia topics here where no one understands what we are saying.

kak dela moi tovarish? ya ochen loobloo ruskii yazik. eta yazik ochen moozhkii.

No russian keyboard here, sorry. I can type that better when I get home, lol.