Log of _______, can't read it? Because there is nothing there.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back home and back at it. Yesterday was an off day for me, i'm still kinda drained from flying. For some reason it usually takes my a day or so to recover fully, maybe im getting old.

Didn't do cardio this morning because i dont have a car and lets get real, im sure as hell not running :lol:

Going to hit arms here later 2day, I put in for the AMS products to see if im lucky enough to be selected to log somthing of theres. Should still give me another week or 2 of cutting the el natrual route.

Weight this morning was 193, I found it interesting that my friends thought I was bigger then the last time they saw me when I was home, even though i've lost close to 20lbs? Must be doing something right then ehh......

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Gettin that definition!! thats when the heads start turning bro keep killing it!!!!

and yeah f**k outside cardio, gotta pump it out in the A/C haha

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I get to go home for a bit in a few weeks and am hoping someone says I look bigger lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
you look bigger

lmao

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only trained biceps yesterday, my delt is so ****in sore still! I threw on friday after a week off and it's killing me. Not like there's something wrong sore but feels kinda like ur legs do the day after you train them after not training them for a few months....you know?!? lol

Workout went like so

Seated DB curls
30x15
35x12
40x10

Single Arm Hammer Preacher Curls
25x15
35x12
40x10

Reverse Grip BB Curls
45x12
45x12
45x12

Concentration Curls FST-7 style
25x10-12reps

then 45min cardio after. My left bi is a little more sore then my right today.

Tried hitting legs 2day and I'm gonna give it another 8 weeks or so before I try that again.

I ended up doing the following..

2sets BB Squats @ 135x12
2sets Hack Squats @ 90x12
2 sets Leg Curls @ 35x15
2 sets leg extentions @ 70x20

Doing the exercise was fine but as I got to the end my hamstring started to tighten up almost as soon as I was done with the exercise. I wasn't using big weight either. I did kill calfs when I was done though. No cardio, had to get home asap because mom's needed the car. <---Man that makes me sound like a real prize :lol:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know, I'm really diggin this whole no supplement thing. It makes things a lot easier. I mean that I never have to worry about food timing and such, if im hungry I just eat and when Im done with a meal i clean up my stuff and go on with whatever.

I dont need to remember to bring stuff with me on trips or worry about taking somthing 30-15min before I eat. I also dont have to worry about taking powders or drinks with me to the gym. I think im gonna do this from now on actually.

I really think im going to stick with the 20gr/day dosing of BCAA/Glutamine/Creatine ****tail Morning/Pre/Post/Before Bed....thats about it. I'll prolly throw in a scoop of LG perfect carb post-workout while im experiencing that "contest rebound". You can get 3 of them over at DPS for about $30, and they have a deal on BC+EAA too for those who were wondering.

Last edited:
Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Great bicep workout bro

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was super drained for todays workout. I usually workout after meal 3; a carb/protein meal but because of things going on 2day I had to workout after my fat/protein meal and I didn't give it much thought til I was driving home. Sh!tty workout, diet is starting to take its toll on tranning.

Chest

Incline DB Press
80x15
85x10
90x8

Flat BB Bench
135x15
135x15
135x15

Hammer Iso-Decline
180x10
180x10
180x10

Flat DB Flys
35x15
40x10
45x8

Not too upset with the Flat BB Bench numbers, I never really do it and even when im fresh I can only do 225 like 8-10times. Numbers are really dipping, I hope it's just because the lack of carbs for energy.

2maro is a rest day, well abs but lets face it they're not the same as everything else.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
My strength doped allot too from low carb.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have such a hard time getting 80s + bigger just in the air for incline. not so much a problem pressing them, just getting them in place without a spotter or some kinda rack

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have such a hard time getting 80s + bigger just in the air for incline. not so much a problem pressing them, just getting them in place without a spotter or some kinda rack
I dont on incline that much until my last set but shoulder presses, no way. I can't really manage to get another over 55lbs up there.

My strength doped allot too from low carb.
Yea I was happy with how my strength had only dropped a rep or two but i guess it was coming, only a matter of time. I could probably add creatine back into the mix :think:

I did the stair master 2nite...WOW, kicked my a$$. Only did it for 15minutes though, i only started it because all the tredmills were taking up. Then once one opened it was the one that didnt incline. Didn't wanna be that guy to go back to the stair master so I just walked at about 3.5 speed for the other 30min.

Once I eneter the final 4 weeks I'll probably go completly to stair master. 60min AM, 30min Post and 30min PM. I also think I am going to cut until September 1. It's taken me about 7 weeks and I've lost about 18lbs it's going to slow down and probably take another 7-8 weeks to lose the 12lbs I want, while keeping max muscle. If my calculations are correct it should put me at about 180lbs and 6~7%BF. Also giving me a good dieting period to use that rebound period to bring up my Shoulders and Biceps

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont on incline that much until my last set but shoulder presses, no way. I can't really manage to get another over 55lbs up there.

Yea I was happy with how my strength had only dropped a rep or two but i guess it was coming, only a matter of time. I could probably add creatine back into the mix :think:

I did the stair master 2nite...WOW, kicked my a$$. Only did it for 15minutes though, i only started it because all the tredmills were taking up. Then once one opened it was the one that didnt incline. Didn't wanna be that guy to go back to the stair master so I just walked at about 3.5 speed for the other 30min.

Once I eneter the final 4 weeks I'll probably go completly to stair master. 60min AM, 30min Post and 30min PM. I also think I am going to cut until September 1. It's taken me about 7 weeks and I've lost about 18lbs it's going to slow down and probably take another 7-8 weeks to lose the 12lbs I want, while keeping max muscle. If my calculations are correct it should put me at about 180lbs and 6~7%BF. Also giving me a good dieting period to use that rebound period to bring up my Shoulders and Biceps
LOL. I know the feeling. I get that way about the abductor/adductor machines. I feel they have their place in a workout though.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was back with a touch of forearms. I also trained after my carb meal and felt waaaay better than monday.

Neutral Grip Pull Downs
150x15
165x10
185x8

Hammer Row Machine (felt similar to becnt over BB rows)
180x12
200x10
230x8

V-Bar Pull Downs
125x10
125x10
125x8

Rope Pull Downs
?x20
?x15
?x12

4-ARMS

Preacher Curls
40x10
40x10
40x8

Hammer Curls
35x10
35x10
35x8

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks brother.

I am starting back on creatine 2day. I am having a bitch of a time recovering this week. My abs are still sore from tue, chest is a little tight, back is sore (trained yesterday so im cool with this) and my legs are constantly sore. I know i trained them a little on sunday but still.

What I need is some more glutamine too, maybe i'll run over to GNC after cardio and see if they have any on sale. Wait, no I wont because no retail shop in california opens before 10am! And they wonder why theyre 20billion+ in the hole

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother.

I am starting back on creatine 2day. I am having a bitch of a time recovering this week. My abs are still sore from tue, chest is a little tight, back is sore (trained yesterday so im cool with this) and my legs are constantly sore. I know i trained them a little on sunday but still.

What I need is some more glutamine too, maybe i'll run over to GNC after cardio and see if they have any on sale. Wait, no I wont because no retail shop in california opens before 10am! And they wonder why theyre 20billion+ in the hole
Ill call arnold and let him know of this solution to the budget issue. Keep hitting it big.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey DW what part of cali you in?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Short and sweet shoulder workout 2day. It got cut short because i got a phone call to make a run for parts. Made $20 so I wont really complain. Went back later in the evening for cardio 43min worth, had to cut it a little short, had to get home to watch the top 10 best shows ever...The O'Reilly Factor :lol:

Arnold DB Overhead Presses
55x15
55x15
55x11

One Arm DB Side Laterals
15x15
20x12
25x10

DB Front Raises
20x20
30x15
40x10

Seated DB Side Laterals
25x10
25x10
25x9

Rear Delt Machine
idk x 15
idk x 12
idk x 10

I wanted to hit another rear delt exercise and do DB and BB shrugs but like I said it got cut short. My shoulders are already a little sore, I had a really great workout 2day, best ive had in a while.

2maro is abs and cardio. Abs have really started to appear this week. They're not "IN" but noticable, in 2 more weeks they should be very noticable

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Wow you are cheap I won't leave the gym for any less than 50

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a great arm workout today. I have NO food, i mean none right now. Ate the last of my sirloin last night and need to go to the grocery store here in a bit. So I bought one of those ABB Blue Thunders and drank about 1/2 before my workout and suipped on the rest during. Bad Idea, im sh!tting like a goose now.

*1st bicep and tricep exercise's were done seperate. After that everything was superset.

Close Grip Bench
135x20
185x15
195x12
205x10

BB Curls
45x20
65x12
75x10
85x8

Rope Pushdown
3sets @ 15,12,10
*IDK the weight because someone stole the machine from me so I moved to the lat pulldown station and added plate's

Hammer Preacher Curl
45x15
55x15
65x15

Reverse Grip Push down
3sets @ 8
*Same thing as the rope push downs

DB alt. Hammer curls
35x15
40x12
45x10

Rope Kick Backs
25x10
25x9
25x8

Concentraion Curls
20x8
20x8
20x7

No cardio, I'm going to be walking around a lot today with less food than normal so I should be good here.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did cardio this morning, 45minutes worth. Not gonna go back to the gym though, I've decided to just hang out this evening so no abs or calfs or nightly cardio. Dont think this one night is going to kill me.

Also, I was able to get into the gym last night before it closed to do that session of cardio. I've got exactly 2.5weeks of solid dieting left before I go back east, then it will get a little crazy.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had an awesome chest workout 2day. Had another great pump, dont know why but they have been great this past week. I hope the trend continues.

For chest, I already have a good amount of mass so from here on out it will be mostly detail work. 1 press movement then fly's

Modified Flat BB Bench
135x20
185x12
195x10
205x8

Incline DB Fly
40x15
45x12
50x9

Machine Fly
90x12
90x12
90x12

Cable Cross-Overs
40x10
40x10
40x8

got in the 2nd session of cardio and feeling great, other than im super hungry.

I'm still waiting on my AMS PumpFixx to come in. If my pumps are wicked now, I can only imagine what they'll be like with that (if it delivers on it's promise).

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Sculpting the chest eh? I really liked doing decline for squaring me out. Think I am off on one side though as my nipple appears higher in the mirror. Might just be the light playing tricks on me and the different length of hair around it lmao.

tmi sorry.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight 6/1 (Week 1): 209lbs ( -2lbs )
Weight 6/8 (Week 2): 207lbs ( -2lbs )
Weight 6/15 (Week 3): 204lbs ( -3lbs )
Weight 6/26 (Week 4+): 198lbs ( -6lbs )
Weight 7/26 (Week 8): 189lbs ( -10lbs )
Cut Total: -23lbs

Measurements 6/7___6/26___7/26
Right Arm: 15.25"___>15" ___14.75"
Left Arm:15.25"___>15"___<15"
Chest: 44"___<44"___43"
Waist: 34"___<33"___32"

Pictures are in chronological order. There's really not a big difference in these pictures, from what i can tell. The big difference can be seen when I flex, like my abs were completley non-existent when I started. Now you can see all of them when I flex, and with good lighting overhead I actually look like I have a legit 6-pack....key word here is looks :)

Attachments

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Neutral Grip Pull Downs
175x10
175x10
175x8

Hammer Strength Y-Rows
180x12
200x10
230x6

Reverse Clos Grip Pull Downs
125x12
125x12
125x8

Rope Pull Downs
3 sets @ 15,12,10
-idk what weight I was using

BB Shrugs
135x30
225x10
225x10

DB Shrugs
75x15
85x12
95x10

solid workout. I have to go back for cardio later still. Funny thing, I've been going to the gym twice a day for the past 8 weeks. The same girl is there for the front desk scanner every morning, there's always a friendly exchange of things like "hi, how are you 2day...blah blah blah"

Tuesday's, Thursday's and Friday's she is also in there in the after-noon when I hit weights. After about 3 weeks I picked up on this, 2day she asked "So you come in here twice a day?" Now I know she knows who I am, for petes sake im one of like 5 white guys between 18-25 that go to that gym. So I'm thinking either.....
A.) She's kinda ditsy and just noticed it
OR
B.) She wants my d!ck in or around her mouth :lol:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DW the chick cute?
bang her...

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Lol, give her what she wants.. Good job with the cut btw.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes, but i see her with 2 little kids all the time and suspect there's a chance they are her's. She looks like she's probably 20 id guess but who knows.
MILF?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very well could be, those are my favortie. If they already have kids, you know they're gonna put out.
hahaha but the bad thing is 2 kids came out of her so its gonna be kinda loose :sombrero:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't have any oatmeal this morning, so I treated myself and had 2 PB Choc chip Chewy bars, It was excellent! This dieting blows, straight up. I'm hungry all the time, even when I eat. I guess that's good though, I know my matabolsim is killing it.

I'm going to stick with the tredmill for cardio, Since I can't train legs the stair master would just eat away at my leg muscle even more so then not being able to train them. Cardio is begging to blow too! I think I know why pre-contest diets are usually only 12-14 weeks, bc after that you may go crazy. I have a cheat meal scheduled for 2maro night and it's going to be kick a$$, im even going to have a beer too.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't have any oatmeal this morning, so I treated myself and had 2 PB Choc chip Chewy bars, It was excellent! This dieting blows, straight up. I'm hungry all the time, even when I eat. I guess that's good though, I know my matabolsim is killing it.

I'm going to stick with the tredmill for cardio, Since I can't train legs the stair master would just eat away at my leg muscle even more so then not being able to train them. Cardio is begging to blow too! I think I know why pre-contest diets are usually only 12-14 weeks, bc after that you may go crazy. I have a cheat meal scheduled for 2maro night and it's going to be kick a$$, im even going to have a beer too.
LMFAO :haha: :laugh: :lol: :lmao:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bicep workout

BB Curls (in the squat rack I was that guy 2day)
55x12
65x10
75x8

Seated DB Curls
35x12
40x10
45x7

DB Hammer Curls
40x12
45x10
50x7

Concentration curls
*5 sec negative, 2 sec squeeze, 4 sec negative
15x8
15x8
15x8

I grabbed some GNC Isolate 28, 2lbs, on sale 2day, it was only $17.99. 2 scoops mixed with 2TBS natty peanut butter and ice is amazing. I'm thinking of shifting all 6 meals to this.....no really im being 90% serious :lol:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arnold Presses
45x12
45x12
45x12

Single Arm DB Lateral Raises
20x12
20x12
25x10

Lying Rear Delt Raise
15x12
15x12
20x8

DB Alt. Front Raise
35x12
35x10
35x8

Rear Delt Machine
125x10
125x10
105x10

DB Shrugs
75x15
75x15
75x15

About to head out for my weekly cheat meal :D Next week i drop carbs to 30/day.....dun dun duuuuuuuun. I'll get my 1/2 cup of oat's in the morning and that's it :sad: I'll also be adding in MCT oil before my workouts. After a week I'll add 2 higher carb days, looking like wednesday and sundays will be the higher days; 300gr/day from mostly sweet potatos.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Great workout bro