Last AM post EVER! Final thoughts...

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
Hey all.

I've been with this forum for quite some time, starting as a lurker and eventually making my way into posting. Over the short period I have been around, I have seen all the big "Double-Extreme Extra-Top-Secret Formula Revolutionary blah blah blah..." stuff come out and I will admit I have fallen victim to all of it on several occasions. The bottom line is that I bought into the marketing of the companies selling such products, expecting the gains they promised, and ended up with nothing to show for it. I did, however, manage to lose several pounds in my wallet.

Nothing against USP, although I will admit that they have been the company to garner the most of my sup funds (Prime, OEP, VAT Attack, etc.) but the Pink Magic threads have been the straw to break the camels back. This industry has become run by hype, "studies", sponsors, and some killer advertising/marketing strategies. I have been suckered into most of these products and I have spent an all too large sum of money on supplements that were ultimately a let down.

To end my rant, I will still be lingering around these forums, i suppose, but this will be my last post. My apologies to USP employees if you feel I have singled out your company... I assure you that is not what I am trying to do. The industry as a whole, however, has evolved into its own animal that I will no longer support.

Thank you everyone, Its been fun. I'll seclude myself back to being a lurker 'round the bulking/dieting forums ;) Peace.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
yes i fully understand where you are coming from .whats the saying "the older the wiser"
I believe that the supplement industry relies on the naivity of the individual and this individual is usually new to the game and in general -young A young man in his teens or early twenties taken in by the front cover of Mens Fitness or Mens Health looking for perfection.Its this desire to look good which is the driving force to spending huge amounts of cash on products that dont always deliver. However the advertising hype associated with these products would have us believe differently.
We have products with latin names listed on the label which when googled could have quite a common name.Is the industry assuming we have no intelligence and extremly gullible?But more importantly the ingredient can have no association with what the manufacturers claim , whatsoever.

There are so many companies out there now , that everyone is fighting for a piece of the cake We all have a limited amount of cash to spend and the hype has to be worded in a such a way that x product is better than y .However on analysis ingredients could well be similar.

My biggest disappointment with the industry , is that it hasnt invested enough in products which are based on trials -independent trials on humans maybe a sports college who have the facilities to collect data and have it published.By the same token as far as i am aware no-one has independently tested these products to see if they do what they claim.
It would i feel send ripples through the industry.
However one thing is for sure-for every person who says enough is enough and decides not to buy anymore supplements, theres probably 10 who just carnt wait for the local GNC store to open .

I can see the chairmen of all these supplement companies rubbing their hands now.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
It seems most of the boards these days are nothing more than a big advertisement for products. It's beginning to become difficult to separate truth from marketing.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
There was a thread a while back titled "supplements don't work" and true, most do not. Most of what works is hormonal.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, your not posting on here anymore because you have a money spending problem?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
esox, i am with ya, i would invite you to check out my current and past logs, i use unconventional methods, affordable and often outside the realms of sports supplement industry, i have a current project starting in the review section and I think you'd like it.

hype will only sell a product once, real results net a customer for life, if more companies understood this they could decrease their marketing budgets and realize a more stable business model

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to be rude, but: have you considered that your problem may be the result of your focus on supplements at the expense of diet and training, and not the ineffectiveness of the supplements themselves?

If our company is the cause of you taking a breather to build up a solid base and focus on the basics, well, than there is nothing wrong with that at all.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
This thread is full of irony. I love reading "My apologies to USP employees if you feel I have singled out your company", when the paragraph beforehand specifically mentioned four USPlabs products (Prime, OEP, Vat Attack, Pink Magic)... I mean, is it really necessary to post a "Pink Magic is too expensive for me" thread every day?

And for those complaining about message boards being advertisements, it's simple: if you don't agree with the structure of a FREE online forum, leave.

Hey all.

I've been with this forum for quite some time, starting as a lurker and eventually making my way into posting. Over the short period I have been around, I have seen all the big "Double-Extreme Extra-Top-Secret Formula Revolutionary blah blah blah..." stuff come out and I will admit I have fallen victim to all of it on several occasions. The bottom line is that I bought into the marketing of the companies selling such products, expecting the gains they promised, and ended up with nothing to show for it. I did, however, manage to lose several pounds in my wallet.

Nothing against USP, although I will admit that they have been the company to garner the most of my sup funds (Prime, OEP, VAT Attack, etc.) but the Pink Magic threads have been the straw to break the camels back. This industry has become run by hype, "studies", sponsors, and some killer advertising/marketing strategies. I have been suckered into most of these products and I have spent an all too large sum of money on supplements that were ultimately a let down.

To end my rant, I will still be lingering around these forums, i suppose, but this will be my last post. My apologies to USP employees if you feel I have singled out your company... I assure you that is not what I am trying to do. The industry as a whole, however, has evolved into its own animal that I will no longer support.

Thank you everyone, Its been fun. I'll seclude myself back to being a lurker 'round the bulking/dieting forums ;) Peace.
The consumer is creating the Pink Magic threads not USPlabs.

How about I send you a bottle of Pink Magic on the casa?

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your post was good for some entertainment this morning.

You're a pretty sad guy. How many times can one be fooled by the same ****? Why are you blaming the supplement companies? USP is a business just like any other, they're here to make money.

Also, why are you so bent on supplements, and blaming them? The reason why the products are called supplements, is because they are just that. When combined with a proper diet, with proper training, and willpower, they may help one achieve his/her goals.

Seeing as how you're admittedly a sucker, perhaps your problem isn't posting on the forums, so much as it is reading them. Best of luck in the future, perhaps eventually you'll realize pointing fingers isn't going to help you become any stronger/fitter/better, and you should reflect inwards to see what is wrong with you (and likely preventing you from reaching your goals).

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established

Since he will not answer, cause that was his last post, I will take his bottle of pink magic that u offered and will report back with honest feedback... What u say?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established

Haha, too bad his initial post was his last post!

Please feel free to send that bottle my way! :fing02:

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Haha, too bad his initial post was his last post!

Please feel free to send that bottle my way! :fing02:

My feeling EXACTLY. I want to run a second bottle.

To the OP: sorry if you feel Pink was all hype but my logs are always impartial and what was in there (my Pink Magic log) is exactly how I feel. No hype, just results. Good luck to you lurking though...

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
The only product that Ive tried from USP labs was Super Cissus, and I have to say, I don't see the hype. It had no advantage over regular ground up cissus. I dont even think that whatever ingrediant they doubled is the real active...........I will take a pink magic bottle though if you whant to prove me wrong.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
it is all well and good to rip on this guy but with the whole "you expect too much from a SUPPLEMENT" but don't be a hypocrite then when it comes to the advertising! Don't claim "explosive gains in strength" and similar hyperbole! why don't you state,

"This product MAY contribute in a small way to minor performance gains only in conjunction with a dialed in diet and exercise program, multiple bottles will need to be used to notice anything as the product is underdosed and will need at least a doubling of the dose to see even minimal gains beyond what diet and exercise will afford you"

instead most companies/reps play this bs game of massive marketing hype with overt claims of gains derived from the product with clever marketing and doublespeak, and then call someone out when your B*^&sh%t claims and marketing leave them feeling like a spurned prom date!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
The only product that Ive tried from USP labs was Super Cissus, and I have to say, I don't see the hype. It had no advantage over regular ground up cissus. I dont even think that whatever ingrediant they doubled is the real active...........I will take a pink magic bottle though if you whant to prove me wrong.
my tendonitis of the left elbow was so bad 4 months ago i could not even do dumbell curls beyound 20 lbs, it WAS bad, ive been taking supper cissus reg. and it improved almost instantly, within two weeks i was curling heavy with min. pain, and now it is gone, and i mean gone, and this was a problem i was dealing with for months, super cissus fixed it and there is nothin anyone could say that would make me belive anthing different. pslin freakin rules too, btw. go usp!:food:

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
The first 5-6 posts are from members agrreeing with the OP and venting some degree of frustration. Keyboard flamers are doing little to no good by attacking and belittling posters who feel differently. For more than one person to feel there is a hype train in motion, obviously there is an issue here whether you agree or not. It is getting increasingly difficult to question products integrity in marketing with all the keyboard flamers here lately. For everyone member whi has the courage to speak up, there are dozens that stay silent. Let's try and keep the ignorant flaming out of this. Obviously, there is an issue here.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mulletsoldier said it, emiliozapata said it, so I am going to repeat it in case the OP can not grasp the concept...

Supplements are SUPPLEMENTAL to a GOOD and WELL-PLANNED routine and diet--- period! There is no "magic pill" (powder, liquid, etc) for ANYTHING. There is no substitute for doing research on what best fits YOU and YOUR GOALS, and then following through. It is time-consuming and intense, but your body is like a sports car, after you own it for a while, tune it, add aftermarket mods, and whatnot, you get a feel for what works and what doesn't, and adjust things (your lifestyle) accordingly.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hey all.

Thank you everyone, Its been fun. I'll seclude myself back to being a lurker 'round the bulking/dieting forums Peace.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
I noticed more pimping then id like to come across around here and saw too much focus on supplements and "stacks" until my finances started to run tight, I took a break from this board for some months recently, and really dialled into my diet and training for fatloss and muscle gains and did more research into optimizing my diet/training for my goals and found how much of my focus has been shifted onto supplements. In that regard, I can understand where your coming from regardless of wether somebody wants to criticize your views or not...

However, I would encourage you to just ignore and stay away from threads you feel are just about pimping and placebo type supplements surrounded by hype rather then strong science and focus on learning more about your diet and training so YOU can make the best gains and increase your own results.

Like i said I had to snap away from the board for few months till it hit me that there seemed to be more supplement talk around compared with scientific analysis and focus on things. Anyway just my opinion but I can understand your frustration for sure... :)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
do i have to put down usp labs and the price of pink magic so i can get some sent to me ?

haha j.k but would love to try it

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
I think you should always draw some suspicion when a product forms a "special deal" with someone like GNC. USPlabs got a large ad for the product on the front page of GNC.com and while I have not been to a GNC store, very likely there is some large ad or two for this product as well.

Noting specifically the ad on GNC.com you can see that the slideshow shares the space with brands Gatorade(big name), GNC-store-label products, and some GNC-related sale. And considering that GNC is a lot "bigger" and "more known" than say, VitaminShoppe, this does not look like it was a cheap deal at all.

Maybe I am just being a bit picky, but in my opinion, it almost as though USPlabs is a bit worried about the success of this product. I mean, why else would they shell out so much money for an ad campaign for one product? While at the same time you have other products succeeding both in sales and reviews while, as it seems, sticking to word of mouth and no fancy ad campaigns.

$69 + large ad campaign...Just something you see companies like BSN, MuscleTech and the like do...So I think it is unsurprising that people are being left unconvinced.

I am not saying advertising is bad. But I think there is a certain amount of confidence you have to have in your product for it too succeed, where you do not have to go with a big name like GNC just to help sell your product.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am from germany.if i not a costless bottle get, catch i the 3rd worldwar on.

okay its not funny, but i see some good opportunities here...

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
my tendonitis of the left elbow was so bad 4 months ago i could not even do dumbell curls beyound 20 lbs, it WAS bad, ive been taking supper cissus reg. and it improved almost instantly, within two weeks i was curling heavy with min. pain, and now it is gone, and i mean gone, and this was a problem i was dealing with for months, super cissus fixed it and there is nothin anyone could say that would make me belive anthing different. pslin freakin rules too, btw. go usp!:food:
I never said cissus doesn't work. It does. What I said was that I can't tell a difference between USP's expensive cissus, and bulk natural cissus.

805bgtymer

Awards
To be quite honest I've been a member of the board since 2007, and the change since then on here is dramatic. People over hype products due to the fact they got them free or at discount and want to be in on the next giveaway. Its cool to show your appreciation for getting chosen to log a product or getting a killer deal on it. But do it by doing a true honest run on it. How about not including certain common phrases in your log, for ex, killer strength increases, mind blowing pumps, etc....I'm sure there are quite a few more. There are a few guys on here that know there stuff and I pay attention to there logs and read others solely for the entertainment value. Its comedy to me when I read about the latest thing that came out and how it caused vein shattering pumps and you set new pr's on every lift while on a cut.....Come on man its a supplement, not juice, I'm sure alot of people would appreciate keeping it real instead of being product pimps. In case anyone is wondering I'm not deficent in the wallet just figured I'd put my 2cents in.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
To be quite honest I've been a member of the board since 2007, and the change since then on here is dramatic. People over hype products due to the fact they got them free or at discount and want to be in on the next giveaway. Its cool to show your appreciation for getting chosen to log a product or getting a killer deal on it. But do it by doing a true honest run on it. How about not including certain common phrases in your log, for ex, killer strength increases, mind blowing pumps, etc....I'm sure there are quite a few more. There are a few guys on here that know there stuff and I pay attention to there logs and read others solely for the entertainment value. Its comedy to me when I read about the latest thing that came out and how it caused vein shattering pumps and you set new pr's on every lift while on a cut.....Come on man its a supplement, not juice, I'm sure alot of people would appreciate keeping it real instead of being product pimps. In case anyone is wondering I'm not deficent in the wallet just figured I'd put my 2cents in.
x 2 lol. Its always funny though when people claim massive gains in a one month and may even provide before/after pics when both show they look just the same with no visible increase in mass or even fat loss for that matter, and then get applauded for their 10lb+ gains lol. Gotta love those "mind blowing pump" comments though. Dont think it leads to much but a mind blowing Placebo. Oh well, people will learn, after a bit of time i guess.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will never buy anything other than creatine, protein, and hormonal products.

Everything else I feel is BS. Straight up, I believe no supplements work, and even if they did, my belief in them not working would prevent them from working.

This belief saves me lots of money. Take this as a learning experience OP.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established

Everything else I feel is BS. Straight up, I believe no supplements work, and even if they did, my belief in them not working would prevent them from working.

Started to sway more towards your stance after my first Cycle and after spending approx 1800bucks last year on GOOD supps mind you, things like Lean Xtreme or reputable test boosters, not just ordinary hyped crap...

Oh, you forgot to mention food in your post LOL :) Adding some more food above maintenance can add muscle too, its a little overlooked and underrated, doesn't usually have non-responders either which is nice. I think for the moment the only supplements that are going to deserve my money are well researched and formulated supplements that work with testosterone.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
That's unfortunate that you're gonna lurk in the shadows, I would advise you to stay consistent on the boards regardless and I agree with you in some aspects...I applaud you for speaking your mind - goodluck.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FOOD!!!!! MOTHERFU**ERS!!!!!! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD GIVE ME THAT FU**IN FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There :)

EDIT: PRE WORKOUTS WORK TOO!! So, food, creatine, protein, hormonal products, and pre work outs (not for muscle growth but for alertness)

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
FOOD!!!!! MOTHERFU**ERS!!!!!! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD GIVE ME THAT FU**IN FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There :)

EDIT: PRE WORKOUTS WORK TOO!! So, food, creatine, protein, hormonal products, and pre work outs (not for muscle growth but for alertness)
Looks like you've had enough food for today lol. Spot on though.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I never said cissus doesn't work. It does. What I said was that I can't tell a difference between USP's expensive cissus, and bulk natural cissus.
sorry my bad, I guess I was just fired up :lol:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you should always draw some suspicion when a product forms a "special deal" with someone like GNC. USPlabs got a large ad for the product on the front page of GNC.com and while I have not been to a GNC store, very likely there is some large ad or two for this product as well.
What constitutes a "special deal," in your opinion? By the way, the advertisements on www.gnc.com are arranged according to GNC, and not the individual vendors themselves. With all due respect, you are off base here.

Noting specifically the ad on GNC.com you can see that the slideshow shares the space with brands Gatorade(big name), GNC-store-label products, and some GNC-related sale. And considering that GNC is a lot "bigger" and "more known" than say, VitaminShoppe, this does not look like it was a cheap deal at all.
Again, it is arranged by GNC. Also, USPlabs has consistently and will consistently work in conjunction with Vitamin Shoppe to offer exclusive promotions with that vendor as well - coincidentally, we happen to do similar business with Nutraplanet. I am unsure how much weight your point carries in this instance, given so many examples to the contrary.

Maybe I am just being a bit picky, but in my opinion, it almost as though USPlabs is a bit worried about the success of this product. I mean, why else would they shell out so much money for an ad campaign for one product? While at the same time you have other products succeeding both in sales and reviews while, as it seems, sticking to word of mouth and no fancy ad campaigns.
Again, not entirely sure what you are referring to. What constitutes "a large ad campaign"?

I am not saying advertising is bad. But I think there is a certain amount of confidence you have to have in your product for it too succeed, where you do not have to go with a big name like GNC just to help sell your product.
Allow me to clarify something, by altering the context of your statement, and proposing a question. Have you considered - you have not, but hypothetically speaking - that it was GNC who contacted us in this instance, as opposed to the other way around? If you did consider as much, you also would have considered the fact that USPlabs has quickly become one of the best-selling brands in retail and, as a consequence of the success of Oxy Elite Pro and JACK3D, our retail partners are recognizing the marketability, presence and visibility of our brand. Ergo, they promote us to their own benefit. Such is capitalism.

Your point is similar to faulting both Budweiser and a beer store for selling and promoting Budweiser. Budweiser is going to promote with its large and small retailers a like, and the retailers, in turn, are going to promote their best-selling brands. I hesitate to concede any portion of your point as odd and/or suspicious; however, I also realize you have misunderstood how these things operate from a practical perspective.

The forums are naturally skeptical of large retailers, which is understandable, but you have also failed to understand that USPlabs does an equal amount of promotion with Nutraplanet as it does GNC. Is that suspicious? I would assume so, given your rubric of, "Any product that has been promoted must not work!" And aside from that, can you please point a company out to me that wants their products to fail?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
This forum is more than just supplements section. There are the diet, and workout sections which are very helpful.

The problem is that most people are still looking for that magic pill and unwilling to wait for the results (even though they will argue and outright reject this statement).

Are most supplements overhyped? of course. But thats business. Their job is to come up with new products and market them as much as possible, and your job as an adult to decide if you want to buy that product or not. Heck, if a supplement company didn't do that, why on earth would anyone buy? If all creatine supp companies said "well, our creatine should work fine but we can't guarantee it, just try it and see" they would all be out of the creatine business for example.

Supplements business is like any other business. Supply, and demand. If there is demand, there is always someone to supply. The more the demand, the more the suppliers or the higher the price. If a company doesn't see enough sales, they will either discontinue, or reduce price.

I have to say though, it is usually those who complain and make the most noise end up being the highest spenders. "Oh they keep coming up with something new all the time!", "their prices are too expensive!" usually means they are frustrated because they are itching to spend more money in search of the magic pill.

Just hang around the workout section.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established

Indeed stick to the necessities thats it

purebred

So, your not posting on here anymore because you have a money spending problem?
no, because he feels deceived and let-down--at least this is how I'm processing it.

no need to patronize anyone here for sharing their honest thoughts or opinions either. i would certainly think that wasn't what you were driving at doing. clearly. :fing02:

in all honesty, you can't be fully on either side of the fence regarding this argument. the industry is a shady business: truth. however, i also believe in being proactive and taking that initiative to educate and inform yourself in order to arm yourself with a protective knowledge base, so to speak.

Grey Warden

Awards
no, because he feels deceived and let-down--at least this is how I'm processing it.

no need to patronize anyone here for sharing their honest thoughts or opinions either. i would certainly think that wasn't what you were driving at doing. clearly. :fing02:
arent you patronizing in return by saying gamer2be's opinion wasnt just as honest as the OPs?

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
As far as USP labs goes, Super Cissus saved my shoulder. I had severe tendonitis for 6 months and could not bench press without burning pain or sleep on my side, I tried Super Cissus and and it brought me back to normal in record time. Let's also mention the USPowders line they have. If they were as bad as he says they are, how does he explain them making available versions of their products for dirt cheap?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hey all.

Before reading your entire post, I had a hunch you were referring to USP Labs; their entire campaign since their inception has been nothing by a teenager bating propoganda mission relentlessly devoted to pulling unassuming pipe-dreamers into the Pitfall that is excessive supplement use. Which is expected, as they are a corporate entity, and this is America - based upon Capitalism; but underhanded baseless claims and promises are uncalled for.

I will never be able to wrap my head around Jacob's abject lack of attention to detail (paying thousands upon thousands of dollars for multi-page spreads in every major fitness publication without proof reading, and containing enough underlined/highlighted/bolded words to induce an epileptic seizure), and his seemingly inexhaustible ability to produce and reproduce 'cutting edge' SKUs that will shock the world and add incalculable pounds of muscle to gym goers across the vast universe - all while having a Playboy model hanging on their arm (when the truth is, each inner circle release will only slap on a zero or two to the end of his bank account)!

I wish you all the best, and respect your migration to the nutrition-based sub forums... where the progress is truly made!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:clap2:
Before reading your entire post, I had a hunch you were referring to USP Labs; their entire campaign since their inception has been nothing by a teenager bating propoganda mission relentlessly devoted to pulling unassuming pipe-dreamers into the Pitfall that is excessive supplement use. Which is expected, as they are a corporate entity, and this is America - based upon Capitalism; but underhanded baseless claims and promises are uncalled for.

I will never be able to wrap my head around Jacob's abject lack of attention to detail (paying thousands upon thousands of dollars for multi-page spreads in every major fitness publication without proof reading, and containing enough underlined/highlighted/bolded words to induce an epileptic seizure), and his seemingly inexhaustible ability to produce and reproduce 'cutting edge' SKUs that will shock the world and add incalculable pounds of muscle to gym goers across the vast universe - all while having a Playboy model hanging on their arm (when the truth is, each inner circle release will only slap on a zero or two to the end of his bank account)!

I wish you all the best, and respect your migration to the nutrition-based sub forums... where the progress is truly made!

Ession

Awards
Wow that was very well written and thought provoking. Two thumbs up and another clap.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
There are SO many other reasons to be here other than the supp section, ads, reviews, etc. What about training? Diet? Anti aging? The Anabolic section? I try a product. It either works or it doesn`t. No amount of hype is gonns get me to buy something that doesn`t work for me. I`ve had companies here ask me to review supps for them(supplied for free) and I decline. Not a lot works for me. And most products take TIME to work. As far as the protein type, all you can really review is taste. But getting back to the original issue, if you want to be here, be here. If you don`t, why the drama of announcing it. Just don`t be here.Rant over. Back to regular programming.

purebred

:35:

:djparty:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Well written, though admittedly more entirely off base than you feel USPlabs' claims to be! Kudos for being able to respectfully express your disagreement with something.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established

I wish I had your way with words. I have never seen expressed better the ridiculous claims made by not just by USP but nearly all supp companies. I've seen mentioned in multiple threads how USP have number one sellers and top ten sellers all over the place, and yet strangely it just cant afford to get multiple tests/bloods done......please
seems especially strange when that would shut up all the haters! If you were truly sure they did all they claimed wouldn't you want to prove it after all?? The jump in sales following solid evidence would prob offset the costs anyway.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is full of irony. I love reading "My apologies to USP employees if you feel I have singled out your company", when the paragraph beforehand specifically mentioned four USPlabs products (Prime, OEP, Vat Attack, Pink Magic)... I mean, is it really necessary to post a "Pink Magic is too expensive for me" thread every day?

And for those complaining about message boards being advertisements, it's simple: if you don't agree with the structure of a FREE online forum, leave.
Awesome post. Reps!