Last AM post EVER! Final thoughts...

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Whats really messed up is that if your trans-gendered you can get hormones that shouldn't be in your body.
Uhh...could you pass me the sdrol and hdrol please? I'm starting my next cycle!

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
LMAO....as I read this last page, a phlucking "Shake Weight" commercial came on. Like that dude on TV got any of his size and cuts from that piece of junk. Supplement companies ain't got nothin on that kind of marketing BS.

Long live Scott Chinery!

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
LMAO....as I read this last page, a phlucking "Shake Weight" commercial came on. Like that dude on TV got any of his size and cuts from that piece of junk. Supplement companies ain't got nothin on that kind of marketing BS.

Long live Scott Chinery!

JOHN FROM SRPINGFIELD, IN 8WKS HAS GAINED......FK IT, DOESNT WORK

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
now that everything hormonal is gone those hard gainers are screwed, the next biggest thing, extract of wtf plant isnt going to do anything if your natural hormones wont allow it. it all started with those damn baseball players, i think the members of congress are the only people who give a crap about baseball anyway. enough rant, my point is hormonal products are dead and everything else is a placibo.
Everything hormonal is gone? Did I miss something since my order last night?

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Let me preface by saying that I have not read this thread at all.. Not a drama fiend.. But I read the original post and the OP has a point. The main posters on any forum are reps and/or their cheering club..

That said, I have wasted a lot of money too and it took me a while to not go out and buy every new product on the market.. The good news is that there are products out there that work and when I find them, I stick with them.. The $30-$40 I spend here and there is chalked up to impatience, stupidity, or a learning experience.. A lot of these product are BS but a lot of them aren't.. And some work for certain people better than others.. Personally, creatine mono works better for me than DAA.. But some people benefit more with DAA (in the studies it only raised test in %85 of people anyways.. and only to a significant degree in even less.)

My most recent fat loss cycle I bought 3 products (not going to mention them,) and 2 out of the 3 were complete BS (expensive too) but the 3rd was excelent..

Conclusion: Don't listen to what everyone says, come to your own conclusions. Buy sceptically and don't jump on every "greatest product." And accept the fact that you may just like certain products better than others.. Companies are here to make money and base half of their products on rat and in vitro information. And sometimes they work out awesome..

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
now that everything hormonal is gone those hard gainers are screwed, the next biggest thing, extract of wtf plant isnt going to do anything if your natural hormones wont allow it. it all started with those damn baseball players, i think the members of congress are the only people who give a crap about baseball anyway. enough rant, my point is hormonal products are dead and everything else is a placibo.
I agree with you, but fortunately still there are some hormonals

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you, but fortunately still there are some hormonals
Honestly guys, did I miss something? I can still find every hormonal compound that I could find a year ago, and then some, in stock at several places..

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Honestly guys, did I miss something? I can still find every hormonal compound that I could find a year ago, and then some, in stock at several places..
Those were the ones that weren't banned.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Those were the ones that weren't banned.
No.. the banned ones are readily available also.. One MAJOR reseller still has the original AX Phera for sale.. And I just picked up some ON Cylcle II hard core..

On another note, they didn't even ban the best ones.. Although phera's libido boosting effect was awesome.. For maintainable gains, SD walks all over it.. and I would take M1,4 over estra-4.. Bold was never useful for anything IMO..

samiisbe

Awards
Whats really messed up is that if your trans-gendered you can get hormones that shouldn't be in your body.
yeah thats so true, and messed up. i saw a clip of some lisa ling special where she was talking to transgenders. this "guy" was pretty ripped and his buddies in the gym were commenting on how ripped "he" was. well no ****, hes got a doctor monitoring and administering steriods, legally, **** his health insurance might even be picking up the friggin tab!!! Something that most of us here would probably kill for, no wonder hes ripped!! its not his "internal urging to be a man" that gave teststerone in the normal-high range. i have just as much urge to get huge as that guy but i cant walk into my doctors office and get a shot of dbol can i?

samiisbe

Awards
I know theres still some hormonal stuff out there but it seems for every real product theres 10 bull**** ones. I happen to be one of those hard gainers, my only real weight gains were on andro poppers in '02 and then a wreckless 30 day run with a bottle of superdrol before that went out too. I just wish this stuff wasent so on the edge of legal as well because theres pretty much no guidance on cycles and pct other than what we get from forums like this. Is this enough? Is this strong? Is this going to wreck my liver? Who the hell really knows other than random trial and error by brave and/or wreckless people. I would love to try a cycle, maybe gain those 5-10 pounds i've been chasing for years, but at the same time i like having a working liver and kidneys and i dont want to take something i bought off the internet that requires me to some how get my hands on a prescription drug prescribed to breast cancer patients just to get my hormones normal again. ****ing baseball players :)

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I know theres still some hormonal stuff out there but it seems for every real product theres 10 bull**** ones. I happen to be one of those hard gainers, my only real weight gains were on andro poppers in '02 and then a wreckless 30 day run with a bottle of superdrol before that went out too. I just wish this stuff wasent so on the edge of legal as well because theres pretty much no guidance on cycles and pct other than what we get from forums like this. Is this enough? Is this strong? Is this going to wreck my liver? Who the hell really knows other than random trial and error by brave and/or wreckless people. I would love to try a cycle, maybe gain those 5-10 pounds i've been chasing for years, but at the same time i like having a working liver and kidneys and i dont want to take something i bought off the internet that requires me to some how get my hands on a prescription drug prescribed to breast cancer patients just to get my hormones normal again. ****ing baseball players :)
Superdrol is available all over the place, including from nutra.. Trust me, the roids that are still out are potent.. Superdrol, DMZ, M1,4ADD, and M1A are all great gainers.. Superdrol is my fav out of them all for gains.. For gains with less sides out of what I have tried M1,4ADD is awesome.. Haven't tried DMZ yet but I have a couple of bottles here..
And any of the hormonal products that you have or will take require you to get your hands on prescription drugs prescribed for breast cancer.. Just comes with adding additional hormones to your body, the baseball players did nothing to screw that up..
Additionally, methylated steroids have been used for years (Dbol, OT, Anavar, MT, etc.) so these methylated steroids are not really anything new and have been used for both medical and bodybuilding reasons for decades.. Just have to run them for short periods..
Don't want to just sound like I am contradicting you but I want to ensure you are making informed comments..

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
Pink Magic totally sucks. didnt see ANYTHING at all from it. Prime is decent, sure. but PM is a blow to your wallet. 50 bucks or so just to say u own PM

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will never buy anything other than creatine, protein, and hormonal products.

Everything else I feel is BS. Straight up, I believe no supplements work, and even if they did, my belief in them not working would prevent them from working.

This belief saves me lots of money. Take this as a learning experience OP.
This is a good stance, so long as you add onto that EFAs, vitamins, and other essential nutrient supps I might be forgetting atm.

I use preworkouts, too, but I guess that's just my own thing. PWOs and all other nonessential supps are there to just fine tune things, really, as one other poster said. It'll give you that extra 2-5% boost that you need over the others, in terms of strength gains, body comp, and other such results.

Seeings supps as doing anything beyond this is delusional (but not always your fault, admittedly).

PS: this all doesn't apply to gear of course

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I didn't read the thread, but after trying a wide variety of supps, I've pretty much decided 95% of them are garbage. A few work but compared to hormones dollar for dollar, there is no competition. However, I was pretty impressed with Erase. Great supp right there.