KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Pumpkin!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must be doing it wrong because I have never been referred to as "a hot piece of meat" haha.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chris =

If your mouth is watering...You are GAY!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its the old ladies at the gym....the cougars....that I seem to attract. I don't think I've ever had any girl under 50 hit on me, but the cougars wink at me all the damn time!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its the old ladies at the gym....the cougars....that I seem to attract. I don't think I've ever had any girl under 50 hit on me, but the cougars wink at me all the damn time!!
Same with me Brotha, seriously, if they are older they will look, wink, smile, etc. The younger ones don't even batter an eye-lash at me!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same with me Brotha, seriously, if they are older they will look, wink, smile, etc. The younger ones don't even batter an eye-lash at me!
Well yall arent exactly spring chickens haha.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright so I finally got back online. And I am now here. Sorry for the tardiness.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well yall arent exactly spring chickens haha.
Now we are taking potshots from the younger crowd Al!!

We are older yes....but I would like to say we are smoother, more matured, and experienced than our younger competitors, just like your avi!!!

"Stay thirsty (and in our rear-view mirror), my friend"

:rofl:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get attention from some younger women but it's not like they are coming on strong or anything. I am sure there are oportunities but my radar is down.

Yeah... I got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel!!!
I have one foot in the grave and the other up the azz of people that piss me off lol...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the younger women nowadays think they are too good for everybody it seems. That's my perception anyways from what I see in and out of the gym from the ones that are at least half decent looking.

I got news for them though...THEIR POOP STINKS THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE'S!!

I have played mind games with some before by making a habit of giving the not so hot women attention. You can tell by their mannerisms that it bothers them...lol

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the younger women nowadays think they are too good for everybody it seems. That's my perception anyways from what I see in and out of the gym from the ones that are at least half decent looking.

I got news for them though...THEIR POOP STINKS THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE'S!!

I have played mind games with some before by making a habit of giving the not so hot women attention. You can tell by their mannerisms that it bothers them...lol
Rick... I agree Brother, I mean totally agree! That too hot to trot attitude that a good many of these younger women have today is actually a turn off to me, not a turn on! I don't want to be with a girl just because she is HOT, I mean I want a girl that is humble about it, not walking around all high and mighty and I should worship the ground she walks on just because she's HOT!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rick... I agree Brother, I mean totally agree! That too hot to trot attitude that a good many of these younger women have today is actually a turn off to me, not a turn on! I don't want to be with a girl just because she is HOT, I mean I want a girl that is humble about it, not walking around all high and mighty and I should worship the ground she walks on just because she's HOT!
Brotha there are not many humble women out there anymore. Most are spoiled beatches. They expect to be given everything and most don't appreciate all that most of us men do for them. Lol

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brotha there are not many humble women out there anymore. Most are spoiled beatches. They expect to be given everything and most don't appreciate all that most of us men do for them. Lol
Another thing... I hear women complaining that Chivalry is Dead! Ya know what, it is most definitely dying and it is not to the fault of the Man! There are more "I am Woman, Hear me Roar" out there that won't let you help them change a tire, or help them put their bag in the over-head compartment on a plain, or if you hold a door for them they look at you like you are hitting on them, etc.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Absolutely Scotty! I would much rather be with the woman that looks much better than she gives herself credit for, not these divas out there today that think and act like they are model material when they aren't with their nose in the air!!

My wife is a perfect example of what I like, which is great since I'm married to her...lol. She is around 115 lbs and pretty slim with a flat stomach, yet she will not wear clothes that are revealing or anything too tight because she doesn't think she has the body to wear that stuff.

Then you have the girls today that have their muffin top fat rolls hanging over their jeans that are so tight you can make out the cellulite in their legs along with George Washington's face from the quarter in their back pocket!!!....but they are "too good for us" :laugh:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely Scotty! I would much rather be with the woman that looks much better than she gives herself credit for, not these divas out there today that think and act like they are model material when they aren't with their nose in the air!!

My wife is a perfect example of what I like, which is great since I'm married to her...lol. She is around 115 lbs and pretty slim with a flat stomach, yet she will not wear clothes that are revealing or anything too tight because she doesn't think she has the body to wear that stuff.

Then you have the girls today that have their muffin top fat rolls hanging over their jeans that are so tight you can make out the cellulite in their legs along with George Washington's face from the quarter in their back pocket!!!....but they are "too good for us" :laugh:
Sooo funny that you mention that, not sure if you remember, but months ago we were all posting on a thread... something like Hot girls taking pictures of themselves with a camera phone, and I posted this one...

and I asked if I got extra credit for having dated her? Anyway, she is the most perfect example of thinking she is too hot to trot, do not get me wrong, she was very beautiful, but had at least 30+Lbs to lose to have that slim body, not to say I didn't mind the xtra cushion for the pushing, but she wore stuff that a slimmer girl should be wearing all the time, and she did think way, way, way too highly of herself!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sooo funny that you mention that, not sure if you remember, but months ago we were all posting on a thread... something like Hot girls taking pictures of themselves with a camera phone, and I posted this one...

and I asked if I got extra credit for having dated her? Anyway, she is the most perfect example of thinking she is too hot to trot, do not get me wrong, she was very beautiful, but had at least 30+Lbs to lose to have that slim body, not to say I didn't mind the xtra cushion for the pushing, but she wore stuff that a slimmer girl should be wearing all the time, and she did think way, way, way too highly of herself!!!
Nice tits though :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kleen... this sux, it is doing the same thing on my thread, I'm missing my whole last page, it says it is there, but I cannot access it and everything that gets posted seems to just go on the bottom of the page before... WTF... U R the IT Genius???

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kleen... this sux, it is doing the same thing on my thread, I'm missing my whole last page, it says it is there, but I cannot access it and everything that gets posted seems to just go on the bottom of the page before... WTF... U R the IT Genius???
As an IT Genius I agree this sux... Is that what you wanted me to say? I bet they lost it when the site crashed last night.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In case you missed them, and the second were just because the others were a little blurry.
Progress Montage 5-7-12.jpg

5-8-12 Progress w background.jpg

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice physical changes Kleen. You look a lot leaner than a couple weeks ago. You've made some pretty great progress!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice physical changes Kleen. You look a lot leaner than a couple weeks ago. You've made some pretty great progress!!
Thanks Rick, I am working towards ripping up like you.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh helllllllllllssss yeah I'm in this fo sure!!! Kick A$$ my brother.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MY OH MY OH MY WHAT BIG CALVES YOU HAVE!!!!! God this makes me wanta do pics.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude I have to hand it to you, you have this sh1t down! You look amazing man, no homo. ;-)
I'll be asking you for tips for sure! Keep killing it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I missed my workout this morning... Totally sucks, but I woke up a few times last night with an upset stomach and when I woke up at 3:50 to go the gym I felt like I was on the Express Train to Pukeville! So I decided that a crazy circuit was only going to make things worse. I will either get a workout in tonight or go tomorrow. If I workout tonight it will more than likely be on my Tower 2000 at home where I can do a circuit with the bands. I am one of those peope who just does not like going to the gym in the evening. When you are spoiled to the small and considerate group who go at 4:30AM, being there with all the Douche Bags in the evening is very annoying now. Considering I am not lifting a lot of weight in the gym at this time a band workout will do the trick perfectly. The bands go up to 100 lbs each hand so plenty of resistance. I will keep calories moderate today since I won't be working legs. My leg wants a little special attention, since a cool front and rain just came in, what was minor soreness has been mildly amplified. Not enough for concern but also not a major need with the current condition of my legs.

MY OH MY OH MY WHAT BIG CALVES YOU HAVE!!!!! God this makes me wanta do pics.
LOL I know what your calves look like Tommy and I can not compete with that. :)
Dude I have to hand it to you, you have this sh1t down! You look amazing man, no homo. ;-)
I'll be asking you for tips for sure! Keep killing it.
Thanks LTL! Looks like you added some good mass last week too. I think we all have some great strengths in this competition.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I hear ya on the am vs pm gym crowd. When I have time I love to go in the am. I call it the serious crowd, and there's only a handful. I always try to get in and out before 5pm...thats when the douche bags come out at my gym. We just received a new batch of DBs as well who have been coming in to get ripped for summer...bunch of clowns who come in and take up space trying to figure out what they're going to workout meanwhile texting or talking on their phones...frustrating as hell.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya on the am vs pm gym crowd. When I have time I love to go in the am. I call it the serious crowd, and there's only a handful. I always try to get in and out before 5pm...thats when the douche bags come out at my gym. We just received a new batch of DBs as well who have been coming in to get ripped for summer...bunch of clowns who come in and take up space trying to figure out what they're going to workout meanwhile texting or talking on their phones...frustrating as hell.
Yeah, I have been known once or twice to walk up to a machine a guy is texting next to and just get on it. "I was using that!" to which I say "No you were using your phone but you can work in with me."

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I have been known once or twice to walk up to a machine a guy is texting next to and just get on it. "I was using that!" to which I say "No you were using your phone but you can work in with me."
LoL, I hate Douche-Bags like that! I personally am not that rude about it, I just ask to work in with them from the get-go, now if they tell me NO, which happens about 5% of the time, then I pitch a fit and will get rude with them!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the most part the douches stay out of my way... once in a while I get in a little bit of a pickle though. I have kept my cool though... so far.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh typically I am the most polite guy in the gym. I move out of peoples way, I step back away from the dumbbell rack to lift, if I see someone waiting I ask them if they want to work in so long as my rest period allows. If someone is using a machine I want to use I ask how much longer they will be and ask if I can work in if it will be a while. That or I simply modify my order or exercises.

However like I said the guys I have been rude to were not using the equipment. They were playing around with their phones next to a machine that they had not used for about 5 minutes. Obviously these are also people that I had already noticed doing that crap every machine they go to, OR WORSE they sit on the machine and talk on the phone for extended periods. Besides, I wasn't really rude, just honest. They weren't using it they were using the phone, and I offered to let them to work in with me.

Now when someone tells me I can not work in with them or use something when they are on the phone or any other reason I can get a little testy. I remind them they signed a contract stating they would not rest on equipment and were required to let others work in. If they still don't listen I run my finger across my head to gather the sweat and flick it in their face and dare them to say something.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh typically I am the most polite guy in the gym. I move out of peoples way, I step back away from the dumbbell rack to lift, if I see someone waiting I ask them if they want to work in so long as my rest period allows. If someone is using a machine I want to use I ask how much longer they will be and ask if I can work in if it will be a while. That or I simply modify my order or exercises.

However like I said the guys I have been rude to were not using the equipment. They were playing around with their phones next to a machine that they had not used for about 5 minutes. Obviously these are also people that I had already noticed doing that crap every machine they go to, OR WORSE they sit on the machine and talk on the phone for extended periods. Besides, I wasn't really rude, just honest. They weren't using it they were using the phone, and I offered to let them to work in with me.

Now when someone tells me I can not work in with them or use something when they are on the phone or any other reason I can get a little testy. I remind them they signed a contract stating they would not rest on equipment and were required to let others work in. If they still don't listen I run my finger across my head to gather the sweat and flick it in their face and dare them to say something.
One guy ran and got the guy at the front desk ... I think he had some sort of mental problem, I told him if he was going to act like an azzhole, I was going to treat him like one, when I realized he wasn't quite right I told the guy at the front desk that I felt kind of bad that I was so hard on him. He was being a douche though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The part in bold was actually a joke I would never do that. Sometimes I wish I could be an ass like that.

My friend walked up to this punk that was talking crap to everyone and flipped his hat off his head. The guy was all WTF and tried to bow up! Then my buddy stepped up real close almost in his ear and told him he wanted to be able to see his eyes roll in the back of his head when he knocked his bitch ass out. Mind you he is 6'1.5 and 330 with about 25 inch arms. Many of the guys in the weight area laughed their asses off at that idiot getting punked like that.

One guy ran and got the guy at the front desk ... I think he had some sort of mental problem, I told him if he was going to act like an azzhole, I was going to treat him like one, when I realized he wasn't quite right I told the guy at the front desk that I felt kind of bad that I was so hard on him. He was being a douche though.
Yeah you actually do have to be pretty careful. The stuff I mentioned was the most severe stuff I had done and not by any means the norm. However gym etiquette is a MAJOR Peeve of mine.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The part in bold was actually a joke I would never do that. Sometimes I wish I could be an ass like that.

My friend walked up to this punk that was talking crap to everyone and flipped his hat off his head. The guy was all WTF and tried to bow up! Then my buddy stepped up real close almost in his ear and told him he wanted to be able to see his eyes roll in the back of his head when he knocked his bitch ass out. Mind you he is 6'1.5 and 330 with about 25 inch arms. Many of the guys in the weight area laughed their asses off at that idiot getting punked like that.

Yeah you actually do have to be pretty careful. The stuff I mentioned was the most severe stuff I had done and not by any means the norm. However gym etiquette is a MAJOR Peeve of mine.
Nobody really knows gym edicate very well where I am as it's a lot of amateurs...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, and the gyms are just about making sales now. Used to be you got 3 free workouts with a staff member no matter what gym you went to. They would reinforce or introduce gym etiquette during that time, as well as show people the correct way to use machines. Heck they would even give you a spot without trying to charge you for a training session...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, and the gyms are just about making sales now. Used to be you got 3 free workouts with a staff member no matter what gym you went to. They would reinforce or introduce gym etiquette during that time, as well as show people the correct way to use machines. Heck they would even give you a spot without trying to charge you for a training session...
I can't believe Morry has not chimed in on this conversation, he hates working out at the gym next to my store on Mondays, he only does so because he wants me to take his pictures, LoL, if he walks away for water, people will take his equipment faster than he can even blink, it is like they are waiting and watching and jump on it as soon as you turn your back, LoL, then again I go there when it is less busy, he goes between 6-8pm (peak azzhole time).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't believe Morry has not chimed in on this conversation, he hates working out at the gym next to my store on Mondays, he only does so because he wants me to take his pictures, LoL, if he walks away for water, people will take his equipment faster than he can even blink, it is like they are waiting and watching and jump on it as soon as you turn your back, LoL, then again I go there when it is less busy, he goes between 6-8pm (peak azzhole time).
Leaving a towel reserves your place at our gym but sometimes people will disapear for too long which isn't cool. The worst thing is people not putting their weights away... sometimes you don't know if they are still in use or not.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No doubt, I leave my towel and workout log on the machine and if they are on it when I get back they will get off, or I will let them work in with me, but I WILL be finishing out my sets on the machine regardless...

When I do go at night I tend to do a lot of sets on one exercise then go to another. I will only do one exercise per body part to minimize the annoyance of trying to find free machines. I also don't plan the machine I want to use so much as the group and angle I have in mind to work. That way if all the incline benches are taken it is no sweat for me to grab a flat bench or an incline machine press.

Now with the way Morry trains everything being a circuit I can't imagine even trying to do that when the gym is busy.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No doubt, I leave my towel and workout log on the machine and if they are on it when I get back they will get off, or I will let them work in with me, but I WILL be finishing out my sets on the machine regardless...

When I do go at night I tend to do a lot of sets on one exercise then go to another. I will only do one exercise per body part to minimize the annoyance of trying to find free machines. I also don't plan the machine I want to use so much as the group and angle I have in mind to work. That way if all the incline benches are taken it is no sweat for me to grab a flat bench or an incline machine press.

Now with the way Morry trains everything being a circuit I can't imagine even trying to do that when the gym is busy.
It drives him crazy, believe me, LoL, he makes a lot of "Are you a Fuggin Idiot!" faces and then they are like, Oh... $hit you were here and he doesn't even answer them, just puts it back the way it was and does his set!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The worst thing I think I can remember doing to someone out of aggravation was when I had the Leg Press sled loaded up with like 12 plates on each side and I walked away to catch my breath between sets, left my 1 gallon water jug on the seat, came back to find 4 plates missing off of one side and there were no 45's around and what do you know, this guy just 2ft away had 4 plates on his Hack-Squat machine! LoL, so I walked up and started taking them off of his machine and putting them on my machine and he was like, "Hey, I'm using those!" and I just responded, "No, I was using them!" as I continued to put them back on my machine!!! He just walked away, but I was in one of those rare moods and had the itch!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are not getting me very excited to go into the gym at 5pm on a Monday.... I hate Monday evening at the gym or any evening for that matter but my work schedule and childcare kind of force me too.... Oh well its chest day and I have enough **** in my system today nothing is stopping this bad mofo!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It drives him crazy, believe me, LoL, he makes a lot of "Are you a Fuggin Idiot!" faces and then they are like, Oh... $hit you were here and he doesn't even answer them, just puts it back the way it was and does his set!
Oh of that I am certain.
The worst thing I think I can remember doing to someone out of aggravation was when I had the Leg Press sled loaded up with like 12 plates on each side and I walked away to catch my breath between sets, left my 1 gallon water jug on the seat, came back to find 4 plates missing off of one side and there were no 45's around and what do you know, this guy just 2ft away had 4 plates on his Hack-Squat machine! LoL, so I walked up and started taking them off of his machine and putting them on my machine and he was like, "Hey, I'm using those!" and I just responded, "No, I was using them!" as I continued to put them back on my machine!!! He just walked away, but I was in one of those rare moods and had the itch!!!
Yeah, I can see that. I am so Alpha today it is ridiculous.
You guys are not getting me very excited to go into the gym at 5pm on a Monday.... I hate Monday evening at the gym or any evening for that matter but my work schedule and childcare kind of force me too.... Oh well its chest day and I have enough **** in my system today nothing is stopping this bad mofo!!!
Haha just use it to feed the fire!

Wait a minute you do chest on Mondays... No Way I would do chest on a Monday at the gym any more. I used to try but that seems to be the day that everyone and their brother does chest. Everyone loves chest so they want to do it first thing in the week. I found even when i lifted at night that if I did Chest any other day their were always more chest machines or benches open. Something to consider...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmao why did I say it was Monday lmao! No more wake and bakes for this guy..

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmao, I'm still cracking up over this one. By the time I realized my mess up you had already quoted and I went back to edit and said damage done. WTF is wrong with me!:lmao:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is some good ish, talk about short term memory loss eh, you lost 2 days!