KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao, I'm still cracking up over this one. By the time I realized my mess up you had already quoted and I went back to edit and said damage done. WTF is wrong with me!:lmao:
It's All Good Brotha!!! All Fun & Games until someone gashes his head, Hey... wait a minute???

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's All Good Brotha!!! All Fun & Games until someone gashes his head, Hey... wait a minute???
I see what you did there! You must have been doing the same thing before you went to get that water!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That might have just made him thirsty enough to run for a drink.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL yeah, I hope so too.

So for my cardio at lunch I walked to the bayou then did interval running the first mile basically running up the hills about 8mph and then a brisk walk down then ran up the next one... I did that the first mile on the trail then walked about 3 miles at a brisk pace. I was out there for a total of 70 minutes from the time I walked out until I walked back in the building.

I have no idea how many calories that burned, then I got back waited 45 minutes and had 6 oz grilled chicken breast which I just finished.

Was kind of cool I walk back through the front part of the library, it is just an open space outside of there with places to sit and stuff. Well I had my shirt off working on my tan. I was of course wearing my headphones but the song I was listening to had a dead spot at the end of the MP3 well I hear this woman exclaim "Damn look at him!" I didn't turn my head I just figured no big deal. So she said something else to her friend then her friend says. I am gonna tell him what you said. I am telling him you said he was one nice piece of meat you would like to eat." the other girl says "Well he is yummy!" Mind you they think I can't hear anything because I have my headphones on. At that point I just had to do it so I turned to her as I walked by and told her "Thank You!" She freaks and says "Oh my God he heard us, he just said thank you!"

I didn't know that a person could turn that red. Was very cool though because at this point I don't see myself in that way.
Stud post.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh typically I am the most polite guy in the gym. I move out of peoples way, I step back away from the dumbbell rack to lift, if I see someone waiting I ask them if they want to work in so long as my rest period allows. If someone is using a machine I want to use I ask how much longer they will be and ask if I can work in if it will be a while. That or I simply modify my order or exercises.

However like I said the guys I have been rude to were not using the equipment. They were playing around with their phones next to a machine that they had not used for about 5 minutes. Obviously these are also people that I had already noticed doing that crap every machine they go to, OR WORSE they sit on the machine and talk on the phone for extended periods. Besides, I wasn't really rude, just honest. They weren't using it they were using the phone, and I offered to let them to work in with me.

Now when someone tells me I can not work in with them or use something when they are on the phone or any other reason I can get a little testy. I remind them they signed a contract stating they would not rest on equipment and were required to let others work in. If they still don't listen I run my finger across my head to gather the sweat and flick it in their face and dare them to say something.
That IS the proper way to behave at a gym , respectful and polite. Always letting people work in and working in with them in best fashion possible, and if not, simply reminding them that the gym is no place for douchiness and/or ****yness when using the machines, respect bro, most of the older guys at my gym are real unpolite, and I dont mean to me but to some "bros" that usually workout there , this guys will go and take their towels off and say stuff like "Go count your six pack somewhere else Winny-boy , I'm not gonna wait 30 minutes for you to bench press 3 sets"...But then again this guys do exceed their limits. As for anything else , they usually give me pointers on form and compliments when I go up in weight haha, but I do keep my rest periods as low as needed and always let people work in, never forget to rack my weights back and always ask politely if I can work in or if they rather I wait :p!.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dumbbell Workout 2
DB Squat 30
Incline DB Press 30
DB Front Squats 30
One Arm DB Row 30
Romanian Dead Lift 30
Overhead DB Press 22.5
Step Up 22.5
Side Row 22.5
Bench Dip 30

That was the workout today, 3 rotations of 20 reps per exercise, O rest between exercises or rotations other than changing the weight. I completed it in 25 minutes, that is 27 sets of 20 and the db row and step ups are 20 per side so that was a lot of work. My shirt was soaked, I was breathing heavy and got to sit for a couple minutes as Jo finished hers. She has been out for a bit and today was her first day back. She will be kicking my ass through it in no time. After she finished up we went into the sauna and I stretched for ten minutes then did crunches for about 5 changing leg position and hip position resting 10, 20 seconds and starting again. Gotta bring in these abs.

Oh yeah, I started my EPIVAR (Epistane Clone) and Stano-200 (MMv2 / Stanodrol clone) today, since it was a lift day it was 36mg EPIVAR and 800mg of Stano. Tomorrow will be 18 on the Epi and the Stano remains at 800mg.
Things just got buck up in here! In 2-3 weeks things are gonna be looking unreal!

That IS the proper way to behave at a gym , respectful and polite. Always letting people work in and working in with them in best fashion possible, and if not, simply reminding them that the gym is no place for douchiness and/or ****yness when using the machines, respect bro, most of the older guys at my gym are real unpolite, and I dont mean to me but to some "bros" that usually workout there , this guys will go and take their towels off and say stuff like "Go count your six pack somewhere else Winny-boy , I'm not gonna wait 30 minutes for you to bench press 3 sets"...But then again this guys do exceed their limits. As for anything else , they usually give me pointers on form and compliments when I go up in weight haha, but I do keep my rest periods as low as needed and always let people work in, never forget to rack my weights back and always ask politely if I can work in or if they rather I wait :p!.
Whooo!!!! I don't have it in me to let someone treat me that way and not stand my ground. Something wrong with guys who talk to others like that.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Dumbbell Workout 2

DB Squat
Incline DB Press

DB Front Squats

One Arm DB Row

Romanian Dead Lift

Overhead DB Press

Step Up

Side Row

Bench Dip

That was the workout today, 3 rotations of 20 reps per exercise, O rest between exercises or rotations other than changing the weight. I completed it in 25 minutes, that is 27 sets of 20 and the db row and step ups are 20 per side so that was a lot of work. My shirt was soaked, I was breathing heavy and got to sit for a couple minutes as Jo finished hers. She has been out for a bit and today was her first day back. She will be kicking my ass through it in no time.

Whooo!!!! I don't have it in me to let someone treat me that way and not stand my ground. Something wrong with guys who talk to others like that.
Oh believe me brotha , this guys kinda deserve it , I dont mess with no one, ever , I'm really peaceful , but I kinda think this fellas are right in putting this frat bros in their place , they are always making snide remarks and ****ty comments about people in the gym , some of them used to make so much fun at me when I was fat and weak...I am still pretty puny , but I leaned out and now they say I'm on winny or some **** haha, they really put people down , and this older fellas merely just put them in their place...Besides they do 1 set and like 10 mins of iPhone bs...i'm not kidding haha...But yeah this fellas are pretty nice if you don't count how they put the bro's in their place xD

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kleen you truly are going to look incredible quick man and I can't wait to see how his turns out!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh believe me brotha , this guys kinda deserve it , I dont mess with no one, ever , I'm really peaceful , but I kinda think this fellas are right in putting this frat bros in their place , they are always making snide remarks and ****ty comments about people in the gym , some of them used to make so much fun at me when I was fat and weak...I am still pretty puny , but I leaned out and now they say I'm on winny or some **** haha, they really put people down , and this older fellas merely just put them in their place...Besides they do 1 set and like 10 mins of iPhone bs...i'm not kidding haha...But yeah this fellas are pretty nice if you don't count how they put the bro's in their place xD
Well that does make a difference. You didn't make it sound like the Winny boy was doing anything but benching. I keep head phones on and don't really talk much during my workout unless approached by someone I know normally asking how to do something. So I don't notice too much of the conversations around me.

Kleen you truly are going to look incredible quick man and I can't wait to see how his turns out!
I am hoping so... I am thinking I can get about 6-7 lbs out of this while burning the same in fat. Any gain while leaning up is a good gain right!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am hoping so... I am thinking I can get about 6-7 lbs out of this while burning the same in fat. Any gain while leaning up is a good gain right!
Definitely man, even though I've only gained 2 lbs I know I have shed atleast a pound of fat so I'm happy with it so far! Going for the abs like you though bro! Truly impressive, stocky but cut the fuk up. Genetics always play a part too though. I was built small but have tried to defeat it!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kleen digging the log setup and man how the hell are you going to get unreal when your already a freak of nature!!!!. Btw you and Turninggreen, colleges kids would bow down to both of you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like that. Quest for Prime. sounds good
Thanks Muscle Gauge!

Definitely man, even though I've only gained 2 lbs I know I have shed atleast a pound of fat so I'm happy with it so far! Going for the abs like you though bro! Truly impressive, stocky but cut the fuk up. Genetics always play a part too though. I was built small but have tried to defeat it!
Oh I am not cut the fug up just yet. You will see in the next few weeks. I am actually going to incorporate more calorie cycling phases of short periods of higher overall intake followed by short periods of a much larger deficit. I ate a good amount of carbs and protein yesterday easily 300 of each maybe more and about 65 grams of fat.
Kleen digging the log setup and man how the hell are you going to get unreal when your already a freak of nature!!!!. Btw you and Turninggreen, colleges kids would bow down to both of you.
Thanks and no I don't really police the gym myself. I just go in and lift. If it has caught my attention someone is a douche bag then they are a Douche Bag Squared.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am swole up today, major food pump from yesterday. Today has been relatively low carb, sitting about 50 grams, 40 grams fat and 75 protein right now. Will get in at least 100g more protein and some more fat while keep carbs minimal the rest of the day.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like that. Quest for Prime. sounds good
That is all Kleen, he came up with that name, I give him full credit there, awesome name for our little contest I completely AGREE!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celorza... Yo Bro, you are young, don't sweat it, just work hard and put your time in the gym and it will come Bro and definitely, definitely don't worry about what the Douche-Bags of America are saying, the world is full of haters! Your average guy that sees Kleen probably hates him from square one because he looks better than 98% of the population and they are jealous, only the true hard-working gym guys realize that hey, he must have worked hard to achieve that, put his time in the gym, as in he Fugging earned that ****! I promise Kleen does not let those little nut-sac tool-bags get him down, so neither should you, just work hard, put your ear phones on and tune them out and zone into the gym, it is you and the iron and the rest will come in no time flat!!! The real losers are the ones that make fun of others for actually getting off their asses and achieving their dreams!!!

And even though I'm gonna Kleen the floor with him in this competition of ours, I got MAD RESPECT for him and he is a HUMBLE inspiration to all for Sure!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Celorza... Yo Bro, you are young, don't sweat it, just work hard and put your time in the gym and it will come Bro and definitely, definitely don't worry about what the Douche-Bags of America are saying, the world is full of haters! Your average guy that sees Kleen probably hates him from square one because he looks better than 98% of the population and they are jealous, only the true hard-working gym guys realize that hey, he must have worked hard to achieve that, put his time in the gym, as in he Fugging earned that ****! I promise Kleen does not let those little nut-sac tool-bags get him down, so neither should you, just work hard, put your ear phones on and tune them out and zone into the gym, it is you and the iron and the rest will come in no time flat!!! The real losers are the ones that make fun of others for actually getting off their asses and achieving their dreams!!!

And even though I'm gonna Kleen the floor with him in this competition of ours, I got MAD RESPECT for him and he is a HUMBLE inspiration to all for Sure!
Wow I couldn't agree and disagree more. Yes everything you said in the first paragraph rings true. However the only way you are gonna Kleen the floor with me is if I invite you over to the house and hand you a mop. Then I will supervise so you can still say it was "with me".

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow I couldn't agree and disagree more. Yes everything you said in the first paragraph rings true. However the only way you are gonna Kleen the floor with me is if I invite you over to the house and hand you a mop. Then I will supervise so you can still say it was "with me".
Love that you guys are having so much fun with this, but the truth is I'm gonna make a kleen sweep of this one! ;-) Gym time here we go!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Thanks Doc , my most sincere sincere respect to you. I saw your transformation from last time , and if it is like that this time, I'm sure you'll give Kleen a run for his money! Haha.
It really inspires me to get such nice words of advice and motivation from yah guys thanks :D! I'm logging my adventures and actually training quite early to avoid anything , but me and the iron. Best of luck to you both and again, thanks Doc :), both of you are humble and mighty respectful for being the titans that you both are ^^.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Love that you guys are having so much fun with this, but the truth is I'm gonna make a kleen sweep of this one! ;-) Gym time here we go!
PSSSSST, LiveToLose... the only Kleen sweep will be me sweeping up your ashes from trying to follow this trail I am blazing. :poke:

Thanks Doc , my most sincere sincere respect to you. I saw your transformation from last time , and if it is like that this time, I'm sure you'll give Kleen a run for his money! Haha.
It really inspires me to get such nice words of advice and motivation from yah guys thanks :D! I'm logging my adventures and actually training quite early to avoid anything , but me and the iron. Best of luck to you both and again, thanks Doc :), both of you are humble and mighty respectful for being the titans that you both are ^^.
Titan? Thanks! However, I am more like a Mighty Midget. :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
PSSSSST, LiveToLose... the only Kleen sweep will be me sweeping up your ashes from trying to follow this trail I am blazing. :poke:

Damn!! xD if you are a Mighty Midget , when I get to a respectable weight and muscle mass amount , I'll be what then? An "Empowered Elf"? Hahaha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL! What about Swoll Troll?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
LOL! What about Swoll Troll?
I could go with that hahahaha just let my hair stick up and paint it blue like those little toys they made back in the 90s xD!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

LMAO Kleenex!

Man I love that mighty midget label ever since it was mentioned recently!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yup , motivation=up , ego=crushed!! Hahaha
You have come a long way and have good musculature to your back and biceps, it is obvious in your avi. Don't be so hard on yourself man.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** was that carrot top??? Sob musta been eating juiced carrots!!!!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You have come a long way and have good musculature to your back and biceps, it is obvious in your avi. Don't be so hard on yourself man.
Well now , that just means I am ready to keep bulking ^^ thanks Kleen!...Thing is I'm always scared to bulk , and have been bulking for now 3 weeks tomorrow , trying to keep it lean , but well fat will come no matter what for me and as of today I have to flex real hard to see my pack now X_X...when I didnt need to before...Its ok I guess, the cost of muscle mass , but I wanna put up poundage anyway , I'm too light! And when I do , I'll try a kick ass natty stack to shed the fat in spring :p!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well now , that just means I am ready to keep bulking ^^ thanks Kleen!...Thing is I'm always scared to bulk , and have been bulking for now 3 weeks tomorrow , trying to keep it lean , but well fat will come no matter what for me and as of today I have to flex real hard to see my pack now X_X...when I didnt need to before...Its ok I guess, the cost of muscle mass , but I wanna put up poundage anyway , I'm too light! And when I do , I'll try a kick ass natty stack to shed the fat in spring :p!
You will lose some definition during a bulk regardless. It's just best to lean bulk slowly that way you don't lose as much definition and have less to cut later. The calories it takes to put on muscle will cause some bloat especially by the late hours of the day.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You will lose some definition during a bulk regardless. It's just best to lean bulk slowly that way you don't lose as much definition and have less to cut later. The calories it takes to put on muscle will cause some bloat especially by the late hours of the day.
Yeah that happens actually , I wake up with still nice definition and by the end of the day I'll be a puffer fish xD , I'm new to bulking , but damn , eating all this carbs and lifting heavy (I mean MY heavy xD) is sweet haha I feel powerful >:3!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish we lived closer, that would be a killer bet... the loser going over the other's house and mopping their floor on video!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Dayyyyyyyyyyummm!!!! He called you out LTL! Now what you gonna do about it?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I wish we lived closer, that would be a killer bet... the loser going over the other's house and mopping their floor on video!!!
May I suggest maid outfit...you know , black skirt and white apron hahaha :D

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
:head:

That will look good for the loser hahaha , Picture it , the loser on all 4's on the ground , Miyagi'ing the floor with 2 towels :D!

sae2110

sae2110

Awards

That will look good for the loser hahaha , Picture it , the loser on all 4's on the ground , Miyagi'ing the floor with 2 towels :D!
Pretty sure no one wants to picture this haha although everyone should be pretty cut up, maybe a little easier on the eyes? Crap, I mean, no homo

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

But see we have 5 in the competition, so that means Kleen, Green, LTL, & DW would all have to come over in their cute little maid outfits and clean my house!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
But see we have 5 in the competition, so that means Kleen, Green, LTL, & DW would all have to come over in their cute little maid outfits and clean my house!!!
Good time to get a big house then :p , and I dont think the Kleen is going down easy , from the pics , atm he is winning in my books! But I know you have a knack for surprise element during cutting week when you take on Epi-V!! So yeah haha you guys better get a good real state agent for a bigger house so you keep your 5 ladies entertained with swiping duty all day long!! xD

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I ain't wearing that fugging maid outfit while you HOMO FACE PERVES get off on it...not to say id be wearing it anyways...beatches

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I ain't wearing that fugging maid outfit while you HOMO FACE PERVES get off on it...not to say id be wearing it anyways...beatches
Haha dont rule yourself out Green! You could still make a surprise appearance in 1st palce and have a laugh of the other 5 in French Maid Outfits cleaning your house hahaha , think of it as good leverage to bargain free sup logs in the future :p!! Pics will be worth a lot then! xD

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man I just woke up and read this, yall aint right!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will do what I tell you to do BEATCH... "It puts the Lotion on its SKIN!!!"

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
You will do what I tell you to do BEATCH... "It puts the Lotion on its SKIN!!!"
Will that be the silence of the lambs version, the family guy version or the joe dirt version lol. All of them good in their own way hahaha!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will that be the silence of the lambs version, the family guy version or the joe dirt version lol. All of them good in their own way hahaha!
put up the family guy version, never seen that???