Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They should have to pay extra to go to the same gym as me.

:wizard:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If that were the case at my gym, we should have all new equipment!!

Ugly FTL. :(

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

You hate "ugly girls"? First of all, "ugly" is relative. Second, we normally cannot choose how we want to look like, so I do not understand how we can hate someone because of how they look.

cmw

cmw

Awards
Well. there are different levels of ugly. There's a chick at my gym that looks just like Fievel the Mouse. Bit forehead. cheeks and ears, but a tiny mouth and NO chin. Fievel. Great body, though.

fmfws185

Awards
Hahaha I hate ugly girls too.
Like here's a couple examples: u know when ur walking down the street or at the mall and there's always and ugly or a fat chick looking at u.
Or when ur driving and u look in ur rear view mirror and there's an ugly chick there hahah. They shouldn't be allowed out during the day lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah right ur a closet chubby chaser, don't lie

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I would much rather say that I hate girls that ARE well bodied, mind, and able to workout but choose to sit on the couch, watch Oprah, and eat Doritos all day, this is a choice, not forced upon by genetics such as facial looks many times are.

Eh, to each his own though.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I would much rather say that I hate girls that ARE well bodied, mind, and able to workout but choose to sit on the couch, watch Oprah, and eat Doritos all day, this is a choice, not forced upon by genetics such as facial looks many times are.

^^^^
This is the truth!

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
they all look the some bent over as long as there not fat

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even ugly girls need love too!! But fat is another story....

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fat girls are nice, find a side roll, get her sweaty, and it's just like the real thing without the risk

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established

agreed with this..

fat girls are nice, find a side roll, get her sweaty, and it's just like the real thing without the risk
and jesus christ this almost made me throw up...
but now im eerily aroused :yumyum:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kronic are you a supermodel? Do you have a nice well rounded muscular body at 6" and 165 pounds? Probably not.

Before you think any women have to pay more to go to the same gym as you I have a feeling in the female world you would be considered an ugly man. Grow up. What a stupid thread.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with ugly chicks....I mean I wont date them, but they have a perfect right to exist lol. Fat chicks though...Well fat people in general I see no excuse for 95% of the time save for too much food, too little time being worthwhile and moving. If your out of shape, ok it happens...Happens to alot of us....

if your working on a becoming a runway model...for the airport, we have issues...No one should be the size of a jumbo jet engine.

And ugly is 100% dependant. I have liked girls my friend didnt think looked good, and they have liked girls that I would never even consider....Ugly really is a shallow thing, and if someone truly is "Ugly" like beaten in the face with a shovel ugly, wtf you laughing at it for? Their life is probably hard as hell already, imagine how they feel trying to find true love...if they even can.

Makes me thank God I was blessed by looking like a normal guy, and with good enough genetics to get in shape, and be athletic.

Ugly chick? Pray she finds a good man who can love her for who she is...Not laugh at her misfortunes.

Once again though, fat people are an exception and they can easily and cheaply fix their issue save for medical reasons.

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
I hate lazy people.

Ok, so there are fat people out there, and "ugly" people.

But I got time for anyone who is wiling to put the time in and bust ass in the name of self improvement.

Fat lazy people who refuse to help themselves and sit on the bench outside and smoke and wheeze and wobble. Well I refuse to feel sorry for them, they need to man up and sort their lives out. No-one gonna get up and work out for them!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I hate lazy people.

Ok, so there are fat people out there, and "ugly" people.

But I got time for anyone who is wiling to put the time in and bust ass in the name of self improvement.

Fat lazy people who refuse to help themselves and sit on the bench outside and smoke and wheeze and wobble. Well I refuse to feel sorry for them, they need to man up and sort their lives out. No-one gonna get up and work out for them!!
When I see a fat person, wearing workout cloths, jogging on a trail leaving a trail of sweat behind with every step I give them props, and dont refer to them as fat. They have the heart of a skinny person ^.^

Maybe 3 years ago the guy's wife left him, he lost his job and his house, and his sister died and he had no one...so he let himself go. Now he snapped out of it, and is getting his life back, and his body and will likely endure a year or two of hell to see the results he wants. At that point, I would do everything in my power to ensure he is successful. And he has my respect.

But regular fat people, who smoke, eat craploads, and complain alot about the heat....:rasp:

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Ugh, I hate the butterfaces...

I'll fall into a trance watching this glorious ass on the treadmill only to have my hopes and hard-on destroyed when she gets off and turns around.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Ugh, I hate the butterfaces...

I'll fall into a trance watching this glorious ass on the treadmill only to have my hopes and hard-on destroyed when she gets off and turns around.

Tell her to give you a lap dance with her face, you'll be aiiight.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You hate "ugly girls"? First of all, "ugly" is relative. Second, we normally cannot choose how we want to look like, so I do not understand how we can hate someone because of how they look.
You're more of a buzzkill than Buzz Killington.

Fat girls, FTL; thick girls, FTW.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The only reason I clicked on this thread was because the title made me laugh, was this meant to be serious? I hope not.

cmw

cmw

Awards
I had an encounter with an ugly one. She went to my gym and was always hitting on any decent looking guy there. Well..... she was waiting at my truck one night when I left the gym. She started the usual chit-chat and made it obvious that she was interested in leaving with me. I asked her if she wanted to go get something to eat (knowing I'd have NO appetite sitting across the table from her.) Great bod, face like George Jetson. Anyhow, she said yes and as we were heading to find a place to eat, she asked if it was okay to smoke in my truck. I said "NO." Then,I asked her who were a few of her favorite authors. She said "I'm not much of a reader." I SCREACHED my Toyota Tundra to a stop and said "well, I'm not much of a dinner-buyer."

She was delevered post-haste back to her Hyandai (sp?) and bid adios. I just can't do ugly.

Shane0Mac

Awards
great bod, bad face, just hit that sh!t from behind. problem solved

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Kronic are you a supermodel? Do you have a nice well rounded muscular body at 6" and 165 pounds? Probably not.

Before you think any women have to pay more to go to the same gym as you I have a feeling in the female world you would be considered an ugly man. Grow up. What a stupid thread.

I agree what a dumb thread.......

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I think the Situation said it best...

we have grenades (they are fat ugly chicks) and landmines (skinny ugly chicks)...

I've done a few of both back in my hay day. I'm all about equall opportunity employment :D

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with ugly chicks....I mean I wont date them, but they have a perfect right to exist lol. Fat chicks though...Well fat people in general I see no excuse for 95% of the time save for too much food, too little time being worthwhile and moving. If your out of shape, ok it happens...Happens to alot of us....

if your working on a becoming a runway model...for the airport, we have issues...No one should be the size of a jumbo jet engine.

And ugly is 100% dependant. I have liked girls my friend didnt think looked good, and they have liked girls that I would never even consider....Ugly really is a shallow thing, and if someone truly is "Ugly" like beaten in the face with a shovel ugly, wtf you laughing at it for? Their life is probably hard as hell already, imagine how they feel trying to find true love...if they even can.

Makes me thank God I was blessed by looking like a normal guy, and with good enough genetics to get in shape, and be athletic.

Ugly chick? Pray she finds a good man who can love her for who she is...Not laugh at her misfortunes.

Once again though, fat people are an exception and they can easily and cheaply fix their issue save for medical reasons.
Well said Sir

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
OP ugly is relative. Perhaps you're just mad that you attract so many ugly women. This thread is lame. Can't believe i clicked on it

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I think the Situation said it best...

we have grenades (they are fat ugly chicks) and landmines (skinny ugly chicks)...

I've done a few of both back in my hay day. I'm all about equall opportunity employment :D
That's a baddd situstion

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Put a flag over her face and do her for your country.

:salook:

Tex44

Awards
God created all and we have know right to judge or to view someone as ugly.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
thats BS! ^ u never saw a girl and said..... ahh not my type? without even talkin to her

cmw

cmw

Awards
But God gives us eyeballs and the mind to recognize ugly. There's a reason for Him making ugly women, (and men too, for that matter) but I'm just sayin' I cannot get "excited" about doing one, even from behind. To each his own, though.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
But God gives us eyeballs and the mind to recognize ugly. There's a reason for Him making ugly women, (and men too, for that matter) but I'm just sayin' I cannot get "excited" about doing one, even from behind. To each his own, though.
There's no reason...and you can't prove that from the Bible either lol. People are ugly from the B's viewpoint because A&E sinned thus making us all "imperfect" and the ugliness in every way appeared. Now ugly is in the eye of the beholder...some dudes like big, some like small some like those that burn the eyeballs. I know lots of guys that date/marry uglies because they stay loyal. It seems to work for the most part lol... We all know alcohol is the common denominator between all though. :crazy: > :cheers: > :flirt:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ugly girls always give it up at parties....

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
I like ugly girls because they're the only ones that look at me.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established