How to "pulse" orals

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For superdrol: 20,30,40 or 20,20,40 looks good if you consistently have at least 2 consecutive off days per week, otherwise I'd just keep it static at 30,30,30... EOD.
How would you recommend doing a superdrol pulse for someone who works out two days on, one day off? Thanks!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it screws up cortisol/DHEA ratios the next day if it turns light and too much of it is still in your system. Messes with your circadian rhythm. I don't even use it unless I really have to and can take it pretty early.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DR.D again.

thanks buddy :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For superdrol: 20,30,40 or 20,20,40 looks good if you consistently have at least 2 consecutive off days per week, otherwise I'd just keep it static at 30,30,30... EOD.
Ok, last question on this, as I think this is the route I would go :) On doing 20/20/40, should that be 10 pre on 20mg days and 20 pre on the 40? or go with 20 pre all days, and only 20 post on the 40 day? My instinct would be the latter, only splitting the high dose.

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is 0-20/400-800 based on 2 studies, so the ratio average is ~10:600 compared to methyltest as a standard, it's 91:1100 with Epi based on 1 main study only. Epi does not seem to interfere with superdrol in a stack and indeed they mesh well in combo. It could be they don't saturate AR's or have a comparable binding affinity where you get both effects pretty equally, but the stack is primarily synergistic rather than competitive. Epi should be almost twice as strong as SD mg-VS-mg but it's not, it's about twice as weak, so that may indicate that it has a lower AR affinity even with it's greater intrinsic activity, so it might be offering something else to the stack.

Nitrogen studies with dbol sh ow it to have about a 50:150 ratio with methyltest. It stacks very well with M1T, likely with epi too, and I suspect well with trn if the dose is kept on the low side. You never really know till you try though.

How about stacking 1,4 AD BOLD (cycled ED normally) combined with 30 mg PP + 20 mg SD (pulsed on workout days only), will any of them compete for receptors or would this stack work in synergy?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
aright its decided then... im doin an Epi, superdrol, TRN pulse my next cycle... and if 3-AD ever comes out through that entire stretch of time ill pick it up and prob run it straight every day for the remainder...
prob gonna run it 8-10 weeks... depending on how i feel come round that time...

week superdrol/Epi/TRN
  • 120mg/20mg/25mg
    /20mg/20mg/30mg
    /3mg/3mg/3mg
  • 220mg/20mg/25mg
    /20mg/20mg/30mg
    /3mg/3mg/3mg
  • 320mg/20mg/30mg
    /20mg/30mg/30mg
    /3mg/3mg/3mg
  • 420mg/25mg/30mg
    /30mg/30mg/40mg
    /3mg/3mg/4.5mg
  • 520mg/25mg/30mg
    /30mg/30mg/40mg
    /3mg/3mg/4.5mg
  • 625mg/25mg/30mg
    /30mg/30mg/50mg
    /3mg/3mg/4.5mg
  • 725mg/30mg/40mg
    /30mg/30mg/40mg
    /3mg/3mg/4.5mg
  • 825mg/30mg/40mg
    /30mg/40mg/50mg
    /4.5mg/4.5mg/4.5mg

Last edited:
Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
aright its decided then... im doin an Epi, superdrol, TRN pulse my next cycle... and if 3-AD ever comes out through that entire stretch of time ill pick it up and prob run it straight every day for the remainder...
prob gonna run it 8-10 weeks... depending on how i feel come round that time...

week SD/Epi/TRN
  • 120mg/20mg/25mg
    /20mg/20mg/30mg
    /3mg/3mg/3mg
  • 220mg/20mg/25mg
    /20mg/20mg/30mg
    /3mg/3mg/3mg
  • 320mg/20mg/30mg
    /20mg/30mg/30mg
    /3mg/3mg/3mg
  • 420mg/25mg/30mg
    /20mg/30mg/40mg
    /3mg/3mg/4.5mg
  • 520mg/25mg/30mg
    /30mg/30mg/40mg
    /3mg/3mg/4.5mg
  • 625mg/25mg/30mg
    /30mg/30mg/50mg
    /3mg/3mg/4.5mg
  • 725mg/30mg/40mg
    /20mg/30mg/40mg
    /3mg/3mg/4.5mg
  • 825mg/30mg/40mg
    /30mg/40mg/50mg
    /4.5mg/4.5mg/4.5mg
That looks like one hell of a pulse. I personally enjoy using multiple compounds at a time in my pulse and I have yet to experience a negative side.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i dunno i need some reference here on this though from D ... i dunno if even on a pulse if 40mg of superdrol and 50mg epi at once will be ok ... thats alot of methyls at once regardless

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
If I was going to try it and wanted to use all this stuff, I might try it this way:

Wks 1-6 Ergo/Epi with Restore
*Basically run the Restore as a stand alone test booster with the androgenic methyls on pulse.

Wks 7-12 Superdrol/Epi with ACT-X
*Get my SHBG levels up again if they've started to drop at all and keep pulsing with the more anabolic, less suppressive combo.

R2 on off days with Advanced P.C.T off nights the whole way just to keep catabolism in check and encourage a hard bounce week after week.
Thanks D, I didn;t even think of doing it that way! I am glad I asked u first lol. I am guessing run the restore at the 3 caps and AX at 4 or 6 caps? I am running AX now at 6.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
How would you recommend doing a superdrol pulse for someone who works out two days on, one day off? Thanks!
Man, that's pushing it! Comes out to 4.75x/wk on the monthly average. I have done 3/2's before (4.5x/wk) and that was really pushing it too. Basically, you'd do it just like normal, but without 2 consecutive off days you'll need to take a scheduled break, like an extra few days every month or every 2 wks even, which means it's a real funky pulse at that point but it can be done once you get good and learn the tricks. Superdrol would be perfect for pushing the limits because it's so slow to cause shutdown. Other good ones are M4OHN, Epi and dbol.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DR.D again.

thanks buddy :thumbsup:
Too many times I've learned this **** the hard way bro. Makes me feel good to spare you some grief if I can. :eek:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Ok, last question on this, as I think this is the route I would go :) On doing 20/20/40, should that be 10 pre on 20mg days and 20 pre on the 40? or go with 20 pre all days, and only 20 post on the 40 day? My instinct would be the latter, only splitting the high dose.
With a methyl, I always take the bigger dose pre IF it's going to break down uneven, otherwise I like it evenly split (like in your case of 10/10 and 20/20). I only backload the higher dose post-w/o if it's a non-methyl or something with a very short half-life.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
How about stacking 1,4 AD BOLD (cycled ED normally) combined with 30 mg PP + 20 mg superdrol (pulsed on workout days only), will any of them compete for receptors or would this stack work in synergy?
Yes, that would be a synergistic stack just by virtue of the non-methyl and the methyl combo. Looking at the specific characters of each though, you could anticipate extra anti-e benefits as well because 1,4-AD is a mild AI combined with Epi which is a technical SERM. Stack that with a low androgenic non-aromatizable like SD and it's clean, hard and dry with high appetite and good CNS effects I'd think. Anti-cort will be good, AR stimulation will be good, anabolic activity will be very dynamic with exaggerated carb loading as well as protein synthesis. It looks like a great stack to me.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
ya i dunno i need some reference here on this though from D ... i dunno if even on a pulse if 40mg of superdrol and 50mg epi at once will be ok ... thats alot of methyls at once regardless
I may lower the SD to 30mg. 40 is rough on the hypo and mental for me sometimes, but you ramp it up with good timing so it certainly looks doable in your plan P. You can play it by ear. If you find it's working short of the max scheduled dose, just hold it there and let it play out. I always felt the real trick to good results with minimal toxicity was to take enough to really work (the minimum effective dose) but that's all, not too much more than that. Of course, I may look like Arnold by now if I had gone for it a little more, lol.

The 50mg epi would not be a prob. I can even take 60 with no issues. The stuff is very non-toxic to me mentally and physically, except a little acne at that dose.

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that would be a synergistic stack just by virtue of the non-methyl and the methyl combo. Looking at the specific characters of each though, you could anticipate extra anti-e benefits as well because 1,4-AD is a mild AI combined with Epi which is a technical SERM. Stack that with a low androgenic non-aromatizable like superdrol and it's clean, hard and dry with high appetite and good CNS effects I'd think. Anti-cort will be good, AR stimulation will be good, anabolic activity will be very dynamic with exaggerated carb loading as well as protein synthesis. It looks like a great stack to me.
Awesome! Thanks D! :thumbsup:

I want to try that stack out in the future. :D

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks D, I didn;t even think of doing it that way! I am glad I asked u first lol. I am guessing run the restore at the 3 caps and AX at 4 or 6 caps? I am running AX now at 6.
Always happy to help my friend!

I'm honestly not sure about the AX, I've seen the formula but haven't tried it yet. 4-6 sounds just right though.

Same with the Restore, I'd just stick to the label directions even though I often like to take a little more than what the label says. :)

Chamorro

Awards
Hey Dr. D, how effective do you think stacking propadrol with epistane would be? How would I dose them if I did, should I pulse?

Thanks!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Dr. D, how effective do you think stacking propadrol with epistane would be? How would I dose them if I did, should I pulse?

Thanks!
Im not tring to be difficult, but using the minimum effective dose for anything is where you would start.
so you COULD start with 20 epi, or 30epi, and what ever the daily dose of propadrol is...
Propadrol seems to take a while to kick in, so I would start with a slightly higher dose of that for an anabolic effect.

One idea is becasue it's a progestin, You may want to start your dose higher on a monday, and reduce 1 pill the rest of the week- I only say this becasue progestins mess with my wank :lol: ... and I like it functioning over the weekend.
If you do not have this problem, you need not follow that advice. Some do, some don't.

So basicly, it's like a handfull of pills (20-30epi / 2 or 3 pills Prop) around when you work out M, W, F or when ever you go to the gym.
After a few weeks, up the dose some on the epi.
See how the prop is treating you, and adjust more or less as time goes on.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Always happy to help my friend!

I'm honestly not sure about the AX, I've seen the formula but haven't tried it yet. 4-6 sounds just right though.

Same with the Restore, I'd just stick to the label directions even though I often like to take a little more than what the label says. :)
I may opt for running the AX thru out since I don't have enough restore.

30mg of SD and 50-60mg of Epi, man thats going to be sick:thumbsup:

Thanks, take care D!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I may opt for running the AX thru out since I don't have enough restore.

30mg of superdrol and 50-60mg of Epi, man thats going to be sick:thumbsup:

Thanks, take care D!
That's cool, but you'll have to basically double the dose on the AX after 6-8wks of therapy. Nettle plays out at that point if you don't increase the intake.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Im not tring to be difficult, but using the minimum effective dose for anything is where you would start.
so you COULD start with 20 epi, or 30epi, and what ever the daily dose of propadrol is...
Propadrol seems to take a while to kick in, so I would start with a slightly higher dose of that for an anabolic effect.

One idea is becasue it's a progestin, You may want to start your dose higher on a monday, and reduce 1 pill the rest of the week- I only say this becasue progestins mess with my wank :lol: ... and I like it functioning over the weekend.
If you do not have this problem, you need not follow that advice. Some do, some don't.

So basicly, it's like a handfull of pills (20-30epi / 2 or 3 pills Prop) around when you work out M, W, F or when ever you go to the gym.
After a few weeks, up the dose some on the epi.
See how the prop is treating you, and adjust more or less as time goes on.
Chamorro,
The only thing I would mention here is that Propadrol could kick in faster for a newb. Speaking from experience. I tried pulsing it solo and got extreme lethargy and a 4 day BP headache after 24 hours. Now, I may be a hyper-responder and I should have started at 30mg instead of 60mg on the first day. But it's just an example of that compound acting a little differently than you might expect. As always, people have different make-ups and it's best to start slow, as Flossy states, and listen to your body. With Propadrol, I say definitely start at 30mg.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Sorry D, everytime I get set on something I think of something else.

How about this:

Epi- 40,40,50,60,60mg - Straight cycle
Superdrol pulsed 20mg 3x a week on Chest/Back/Leg day.

I figure since Epi was very light on the liver the 20mg of superdrol would give me a little extra pre-workout kick. This way I could workout 5 days a week and hopefully use 2 methyls pretty safely. Pulsing it help decrease the liver toxicity of SD.

Let me know thanks lol.

If this isn't a good plan I can replace the SD with TRN.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry D, everytime I get set on something I think of something else.

How about this:

Epi- 40,40,50,60,60mg - Straight cycle
Superdrol pulsed 20mg 3x a week on Chest/Back/Leg day.

I figure since Epi was very light on the liver the 20mg of superdrol would give me a little extra pre-workout kick. This way I could workout 5 days a week and hopefully use 2 methyls pretty safely. Pulsing it help decrease the liver toxicity of superdrol.

Let me know thanks lol.

If this isn't a good plan I can replace the SD with TRN.
thats funny i was contemplating doing the same thing.... runnin the epi straight and pulsing both the SD and trn..... but my off day doses would still be low like 10mg epi. and id still take 2 days off all together a week.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
superdrol and epistane is not a good thing imo. Both estrogen fcukkers could set up for some bad things. I just hate superdrol man, sorry.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
superdrol and epistane is not a good thing imo. Both estrogen fcukkers could set up for some bad things. I just hate superdrol man, sorry.
Are you refering to "delayed" gyno? I know superdrol is suspected of causing this, but I thought Epistane was great at preventing (even reversing) gyno. So wouldn't this be a wise stack?
(I can see how this "superdry" stack might kill libido, which (I believe) requires a certain balance of test/est: zero estrogen=zero libido.)

Vector

Awards
Hey Dr.D,

I've read a ton of your posts in the past few months, thanks very much for sharing your insight and knowledge with us. I am planning on starting my first cycle pretty soon here and I was hoping you could have a look over my plan and see if it looks safe and smart to you.

I'm going with Epistane because I've been a moderate gyno sufferer since puberty and I'm hoping it can help out with that- any kind of improvement in that area would be terrific, but I'm also more than a little concerned about making the problem worse. I'm pushing 30 and I've been working out hard for half of my life, so I'm certainly not new to the gym. Here's my plan-

Pulsing 30mgs Epistane MWTHF
2 caps pre workout, 1 cap post, 1 cap X-Lean post as well.

off days- 2 caps X-Lean
25 mg DHEA

Seems pretty simple right? I've been reading a ton of stuff on this site about SERM.. for a guy in my position, do you think it's something I should consider, even though I plan on pulsing the 'stane?

Thanks very much for any advice or guidance you or anyone else can supply me with!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dr.D,

I've read a ton of your posts in the past few months, thanks very much for sharing your insight and knowledge with us. I am planning on starting my first cycle pretty soon here and I was hoping you could have a look over my plan and see if it looks safe and smart to you.

I'm going with Epistane because I've been a moderate gyno sufferer since puberty and I'm hoping it can help out with that- any kind of improvement in that area would be terrific, but I'm also more than a little concerned about making the problem worse. I'm pushing 30 and I've been working out hard for half of my life, so I'm certainly not new to the gym. Here's my plan-

Pulsing 30mgs Epistane MWTHF
2 caps pre workout, 1 cap post, 1 cap X-Lean post as well.

off days- 2 caps X-Lean
25 mg DHEA

Seems pretty simple right? I've been reading a ton of stuff on this site about SERM.. for a guy in my position, do you think it's something I should consider, even though I plan on pulsing the 'stane?

Thanks very much for any advice or guidance you or anyone else can supply me with!
I'm honored to help, Vector, anytime I can. :)

Your plan looks very smart to me. If you did employ a conventional SERM, raloxifene would be a great if not expensive choice, but I honestly don't think you'll need it because Epi is a SERM itself. Epi should do you well and most guys get at the very least some degree of gyno relief. In many cases, however, gyno reduction has been extremely dramatic. I have gotten a half dozen phone calls and emails from men that have actually canceled their gyno surgeries after using 1 cycle of Epi, it works that well for many, but I have not heard one person claim any exaggeration of gyno. If it made yours worse, you'd be the first.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
D, looking big son!:bb2:

I am set with the SD/Epi thanks for the help. No more questions for awhile I hope lol.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I'm just trying to get as big as you man! :thumbsup: We can't all be 250lb monsters though.
I am trying to get big and ripped like trip-dog. I'll trade my chest for urs though.

Vector

Awards
I'm honored to help, Vector, anytime I can. :)

Your plan looks very smart to me. If you did employ a conventional SERM, raloxifene would be a great if not expensive choice, but I honestly don't think you'll need it because Epi is a SERM itself. Epi should do you well and most guys get at the very least some degree of gyno relief. In many cases, however, gyno reduction has been extremely dramatic. I have gotten a half dozen phone calls and emails from men that have actually canceled their gyno surgeries after using 1 cycle of Epi, it works that well for many, but I have not heard one person claim any exaggeration of gyno. If it made yours worse, you'd be the first.
Excellent news! Thanks for the advice, Dr. D.

I'll be getting underway on Monday... can't wait to get started. I'll be sure and let you know how it works out for me. :thumbsup:

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Excellent news! Thanks for the advice, Dr. D.

I'll be getting underway on Monday... can't wait to get started. I'll be sure and let you know how it works out for me. :thumbsup:
Good first post Vector...reps!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I came to this thread to post something A) knowledgable B) interesting C) funny but then end up just staring at Dr.D's titties , mesmorized by those DD's mmmmmm

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I came to this thread to post something A) knowledgable B) interesting C) funny but then end up just staring at Dr.D's titties , mesmorized by those DD's mmmmmm

and the way he just seems to glisten in the sun :ntome:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So for 6-oxo extreme dosing on a 20/20/40 m/w/f superdrol pulse, would you say normal dose pre-bed m/w/f ? (superdrol + workout are first thing those mornings, by 7am) Its hard to do a search in the thread for 6-oxo, as the board requires 4 letters for a search, and counts the damn dash as a space. And maybe pre-bed sat/sun too?

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
pulse x-mass

i dont know if thia was asked before i read through most of the thread and did not see it. has anyone tried to pulse x-mass? would that be good to pulse? how would pulse it?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont know if thia was asked before i read through most of the thread and did not see it. has anyone tried to pulse x-mass? would that be good to pulse? how would pulse it?
Look for revolution too, if I recall right its the same compound. Sure, any of the designers are fine to pulse, and basically the schema is the same regardless of the compound - you want to take the normal cycle dose or slightly higher than normal dose between 2 - 3 x a week, with at least one day between them, and at least period of 2 days off. And rather than split the dose across the day, you want to take it close together, if any split at all just pre/post workout.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thats a clone of MaxLMG right? Yeah could pulse it. I think the general conseus is u can pulse anything including M1t although pulsing that would still shut u down. I am not knowledgeable on MaxLMG. 10mg doses right? Are u wanting to run it alone?

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
Look for revolution too, if I recall right its the same compound. Sure, any of the designers are fine to pulse, and basically the schema is the same regardless of the compound - you want to take the normal cycle dose or slightly higher than normal dose between 2 - 3 x a week, with at least one day between them, and at least period of 2 days off. And rather than split the dose across the day, you want to take it close together, if any split at all just pre/post workout.
thanks for the response. i wanted to know if someone tried it. i heard that mega trn was not a good pulse PH and wanted to know if x-mass is the same way or if would yield good results

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
Thats a clone of MaxLMG right? Yeah could pulse it. I think the general conseus is u can pulse anything including M1t although pulsing that would still shut u down. I am not knowledgeable on MaxLMG. 10mg doses right? Are u wanting to run it alone?
its the same as lmg. its dosed at 40 mg. you might be thinking of e-max. i was going to run it pulsing epi.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
its the same as lmg. its dosed at 40 mg. you might be thinking of e-max. i was going to run it pulsing epi.
Maybe I was. That would make a great stack. Take the X-mass pre and the Epi post. I will let some else help u with the doses for X-mass but the Epi, well u could go up to 60mg, but 30-40mg seems to be a good sweet spot for most.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

:toofunny: You crack me up Neo!!

They don't bounce though- maybe just a little when I walk down stairs (lol) Not enough to make your sister jealous or anything. :)

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I was. That would make a great stack. Take the X-mass pre and the Epi post. I will let some else help u with the doses for X-mass but the Epi, well u could go up to 60mg, but 30-40mg seems to be a good sweet spot for most.
i will see if someone else chimes in about the x-mass. Dr.D where are you?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
So for 6-oxo extreme dosing on a 20/20/40 m/w/f superdrol pulse, would you say normal dose pre-bed m/w/f ? (superdrol + workout are first thing those mornings, by 7am) Its hard to do a search in the thread for 6-oxo, as the board requires 4 letters for a search, and counts the damn dash as a space. And maybe pre-bed sat/sun too?
Yes, that would be my guess (mid to norm dose pre-bed) but I will look into it to be certain. I don't have much first hand experience with 6-Oxo and have seen conflicting data.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I went as high as 150 mg (50mg pre and 50mg post and 50mg a few hours later) with Max LMG and I felt it worked well in a pulse fashion, although at the time, I was also pusling superdrol at 20 mg (10mg pre and 10 post). I has a shorter half life than the typical methyl that is why had a 3rd dose on my "on" days.

I personally am a fan of max LMG while others don't care for it at all.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am considering this in the near future... Superdrol/Halodrol (have both of them sitting around) pulse 4 times a week using the following protocol: 2 days on, one day off, 1 day on, one day off, 1 day on, two days off... repeat. Thinking about running this for 6-8 weeks. Havent figured out the dosing yet. Any thoughts?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: You crack me up Neo!!

They don't bounce though- maybe just a little when I walk down stairs (lol) Not enough to make your sister jealous or anything. :)
Sigh....any full body shots D?

Last edited: