How to "pulse" orals

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To me "pulsing" on-cycle would mean using an oral a few times per week on top of your injectable(s).

Pulsing "off-cycle", or in the traditional sense, would mean using an oral a few times a week with no additional baseline injectables. The idea being that you maintain hPTA function but also get the PED benefits of the oral. Or, you pulse in this fashion to avoid sides.

UnrealMachine was a fan of the latter (so no injectables), dunno if this was because he believed it avoided shutdown or just cos it avoided sides.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What did you misunderstand?
Well... I don't know how one can pulse "off cycle." Pulsing is usually used for very harsh orals, so if you're pulsing, to me, you're automatically on cycle. I can pulse M1T EOD, and that might not be such a bad way to use it, but I'll still be suppressed... significantly suppressed. So, to me, I'm automatically on cycle. Now whether someone is running test or an alternative test base or another compound, etc while pulsing is somewhat irrelevant because you're already on cycle (in my view at least). Not sure why someone wouldn't run test or at least some kind of test base while pulsing because like I said, you'll still be suppressed.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
To me "pulsing" on-cycle would mean using an oral a few times per week on top of your injectable(s).

Pulsing "off-cycle", or in the traditional sense, would mean using an oral a few times a week with no additional baseline injectables. The idea being that you maintain hPTA function but also get the PED benefits of the oral. Or, you pulse in this fashion to avoid sides.

UnrealMachine was a fan of the latter (so no injectables), dunno if this was because he believed it avoided shutdown or just cos it avoided sides.
Yeah... I think the "off cycle" phrase had me very confused. Just to be clear, once you run any AAS, to me, you're already on cycle - whether you pulse it or not or run test or not.. you're still on cycle in my view.

As far as hpta function... I wouldn't count on that if you're pulsing a strong oral; SD, M1T, M1A, etc. I still think you would need to run some kind of test base. Like I said, I haven't pulsed yet so I am not speaking from experience but rather taking a guess having run these before in a more traditional way.

Reactions: Nac

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well... I don't know how one can pulse "off cycle." Pulsing is usually used for very harsh orals, so if you're pulsing, to me, you're automatically on cycle. I can pulse M1T EOD, and that might not be such a bad way to use it, but I'll still be suppressed... significantly suppressed. So, to me, I'm automatically on cycle. Now whether someone is running test or an alternative test base or another compound, etc while pulsing is somewhat irrelevant because you're already on cycle (in my view at least). Not sure why someone wouldn't run test or at least some kind of test base while pulsing because like I said, you'll still be suppressed.
Ppl hoped that they could get away from getting suppressed by pulsing 3-4x a week (thinking they are not really on cycle) but as we know it doesn’t work like that. So that that’s why I said “OFF cycle” (meaning no injectables) is a bad idea, while “ON cycle” (meaning on injectables) is not a bad idea and can add to some extra strength boost from the orals. Ppl like pre workout but I like pre bed before a heavy day.

Hope that explains it.

Edit, I just saw @Nac explained well already.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ppl hoped that they could get away from getting suppressed by pulsing 3-4x a week (thinking they are not really on cycle) but as we know it doesn’t work like that. So that that’s why I said “OFF cycle” (meaning no injectables) is a bad idea, while “ON cycle” (meaning on injectables) is not a bad idea and can add to some extra strength boost from the orals. Ppl like pre workout but I like pre bed before a heavy day.

Hope that explains it.

Edit, I just saw @Nac explained well already.
Yeah I see what you mean now. The "off cycle" thing just kind of confused me.