How do you guys act with chicks and how much "fun" do you get?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
wow....always interesting to see how men think.....lol

TC
you what's the worst thing about this kind of thinking? some of these "it's all about me" guys are going to meet some woman that is actually worth a s**t, sleep with them, then dump them when things get "difficult or hard". this kind of attitude perpetuates the thinking on both sides where men don't trust women and women don't trust men.

grow the hell up! some guy treated you poorly in the past? get over it not all guys you meet from that point on are jag offs. hell i know women that have been raped and have dated after an experience like that and didn't think every man was going to rape them, why is it the ones who have their heart broken act like little kids thinking and acting like every man will break their heart?

and that goes double for men. treat a woman like a human being not a piece of meat and you might be surprised. are some woman heartless, yes of course but there are quite a few who are worth getting into a relationship with and work on that relationship with. grow the hell up, no wonder this nation has become a *****fied version of what it used to be we've got tons of men running around bailing on something at the first sign of difficulty unless theres something in it for them. life is hard, giving without receiving is hard, treating people good requires effort

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to tell women that I have high estrogen levels and that I own the entire Twilight series, it makes me look relatable.
I paint and play violin.

Yes, srs.

:D

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
lots of frustration here in this thread. i may be young but i figured out a little bit. take the relaxed approach towards women. dont ask for anything and dont expect anything. be there friend and if something happens, it happens. if not then who cares, it was just a friend. we live in a "grass is greener on the other side" kind of world so people tend to date and dump and love and reject all the time. roll with the punches.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I watch general hospital and enjoy a nice cry at the nail salon...
Wait...you too!?!?! Wanna carpool? Ever find yourself playing Michael Bolton's "How am I supposed to live without you" on a constant loop? Maybe it's just me...sigh or cry.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i just act nice and joke around. females do like sarcastic expressions and jokes but dont go to personal. those **** type guys that try to act hard and always tell a story abuot them doin somethin stupid like gettin into a fight or gettin arrsted never get puntang. girls think thats immature and douchey, like who gives a sh** buddy, congragu****inlations, u think ur tough****. this 30year old cougar just started hittin on me after we were talkin at the gym and basically hinted that we should hook up. but like the virgin and prude i am, i declined lol plus girls like virgins for some reason, never really understood that

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
i just act nice and joke around. females do like sarcastic expressions and jokes but dont go to personal. those **** type guys that try to act hard and always tell a story abuot them doin somethin stupid like gettin into a fight or gettin arrsted never get puntang. girls think thats immature and douchey, like who gives a sh** buddy, congragu****inlations, u think ur tough****. this 30year old cougar just started hittin on me after we were talkin at the gym and basically hinted that we should hook up. but like the virgin and prude i am, i declined lol plus girls like virgins for some reason, never really understood that
ur a virgin??

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I once had a woman walk up to me in South Beach, she was a combination of hot and drunk. She walks up to me and says "Id love to ^$%^ you tonight. The coolest response I could come up with was "thank you".

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
grow the hell up!
This thread has definitely taken off. I don't really want to spend much time in it, but I would just like to echo this quote to all (men and women).

We all have baggage, we've all been hurt, etc. The sooner one lives with this fact and move past it, the sooner one has a chance at happiness. I personally hate hearing sob stories of how someone was cheated on or dumped despite being very loving, blah blah blah (again, whether it's a guy or a girl, my stance is the same). Wanna know why? At the end of the day, there is always someone, at least one person, who has/had it worse.

We live, we learn, we move on, and hopefully grow. Past experiences/tragedies are no excuse for us to lapse in the present or future.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I once had a woman walk up to me in South Beach, she was a combination of hot and drunk. She walks up to me and says "Id love to ^$%^ you tonight. The coolest response I could come up with was "thank you".
Last time that I can remember having a "guys' night out", we were at the first bar and some little skank walks up to me and says "my two friends over there wanted to know if you'd be interested in a 3-way". My head turned, as if in some sort of slow motion movie, and I saw Shamu and Mamu sitting at the corner of the bar. As my head slowly spun back around, my left arm raised up in unison, turning my back hand to her, and as if I had a magic shield attached to the finger next to my pinkie, I glanced down at my wedding ring and at her and said "uh, no thanks, I'm married"...

I walked back to the table, Jack n Coke in hand, chugged it and said "guys, we gotta get the F outta here".

TRUE STORY!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last time that I can remember having a "guys' night out", we were at the first bar and some little skank walks up to me and says "my two friends over there wanted to know if you'd be interested in a 3-way". My head turned, as if in some sort of slow motion movie, and I saw Shamu and Mamu sitting at the corner of the bar. As my head slowly spun back around, my left arm raised up in unison, turning my back hand to her, and as if I had a magic shield attached to the finger next to my pinkie, I glanced down at my wedding ring and at her and said "uh, no thanks, I'm married"...

I walked back to the table, Jack n Coke in hand, chugged it and said "guys, we gotta get the F outta here".

TRUE STORY!!!
Whoa whoa are you saying Rosie O'Donald is not attractive? Imagine a 3some with Rosie and the chick from the movie Precious. You'd probably wake up the next morning and find a suicide note written by your...never mind.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa whoa are you saying Rosie O'Donald is not attractive? Imagine a 3some with Rosie and the chick from the movie Precious. You'd probably wake up the next morning and find a suicide note written by your...never mind.
by my own head, stuffed into the gunshot hole, inflicted upon myself?

Yeah. That's likely.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
ur a virgin??
sadly yes lol i just never really cared for sex. i got oral and gave it but thats it. my mind was always on school, work and gym.

hahahaha nothin better than a drunk chick complimenting u in that way. im suprised u didnt pick her up, run to the nearset motel or restroom and handle it lmao

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sadly yes lol i just never really cared for sex. i got oral and gave it but thats it. my mind was always on school, work and gym.

hahahaha nothin better than a drunk chick complimenting u in that way. im suprised u didnt pick her up, run to the nearset motel or restroom and handle it lmao
Well obviously I have no game lol. Besides I usually find myself attracted to the cute, quirky/smart types. Think younger version of Tina Fey...yes I know odd lol.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established

omg bro you need to get the noodle wet. its the greatest test booster there is. how old are u?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
omg bro you need to get the noodle wet. its the greatest test booster there is. how old are u?
lmao maybe soon, think im just self consious. just turned 23 this month

Well obviously I have no game lol. Besides I usually find myself attracted to the cute, quirky/smart types. Think younger version of Tina Fey...yes I know odd lol.
u and me both bro hahaha

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
lmao maybe soon, think im just self consious. just turned 23 this month
there is no time to waste!!! spread the seed to all available women and when/if the trees grow, fu(k the trees

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
there is no time to waste!!! spread the seed to all available women and when/if the trees grow, fu(k the trees
hahahah maybe this weekend. luv ur words of wisdom

not to mention a bad speller.

it's Skokie not what you have there....i know, i'm a ****
o sh** hahaha didnt even notice. thanks for that

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
hahah i just remembered the scene from "stepbrothers" where the chick corners john c reilly in the bathroom..."its so slippery!!!"

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahah i just remembered the scene from "stepbrothers" where the chick corners john c reilly in the bathroom..."its so slippery!!!"
Going back a few years - the 40 year old virgin..."you know your problem is that your putting the pu**y up on a pedestal. You're making the pu**y into this great big Greek goddess named 'Pussalia."

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
hahahah luv it when she says stay golden ponyboy right after

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Going back a few years - the 40 year old virgin..."you know your problem is that your putting the pu**y up on a pedestal". You're making the pu**y into this great big Greek goddess named 'Pussalia.
hahaha they felt like big bags of sand...

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
you what's the worst thing about this kind of thinking? some of these "it's all about me" guys are going to meet some woman that is actually worth a s**t, sleep with them, then dump them when things get "difficult or hard". this kind of attitude perpetuates the thinking on both sides where men don't trust women and women don't trust men.

grow the hell up! some guy treated you poorly in the past? get over it not all guys you meet from that point on are jag offs. hell i know women that have been raped and have dated after an experience like that and didn't think every man was going to rape them, why is it the ones who have their heart broken act like little kids thinking and acting like every man will break their heart?

and that goes double for men. treat a woman like a human being not a piece of meat and you might be surprised. are some woman heartless, yes of course but there are quite a few who are worth getting into a relationship with and work on that relationship with. grow the hell up, no wonder this nation has become a *****fied version of what it used to be we've got tons of men running around bailing on something at the first sign of difficulty unless theres something in it for them. life is hard, giving without receiving is hard, treating people good requires effort
ALL I SAID WAS and read carefully....."it was interesting to see how men think".......

Your WAY OUT OF LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to say.."hey how about you be my Rihanna and I'll be your Chris Brown".

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
When you're in a relationship women throw themselves at you, it's a vicious cycle. When you're single women can tell as well. You wear that single look with your shoulders slumped and you look like you stayed up till 4 in the morning looking at bangbus clips...sad.
wait...they can tell that 0.0 I better stop looking at those chips at 4am

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

TRUE STORY!!!
I spit my water out damn you :spank:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
ALL I SAID WAS and read carefully....."it was interesting to see how men think".......

Your WAY OUT OF LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me and you have never and probably will never see eye to eye on anything. but that's ok cause i got me a afro :afro:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established

TRUE STORY!!!
That's cause your a sexy man :flirt:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I find that women are attracted to chest hair, I'm talking the 80's kind. Just grow it out until you look like you belong on the cover of National Geographic and watch them flock to you. It's science.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
I find that women are attracted to chest hair, I'm talking the 80's kind. Just grow it out until you look like you belong on the cover of National Geographic and watch them flock to you. It's science.
lol dude you gotta be careful, some people on here will take all these things seriously

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol dude you gotta be careful, some people on here will take all these things seriously
I'm making massive amounts of chest hair sexy again. You'll see it in all the rap videos.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
I'm making massive amounts of chest hair sexy again. You'll see it in all the rap videos.
im so happy i saw this post because for awhile there i thought ball hair was the trendy new thing, the more the better

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im so happy i saw this post because for awhile there i thought ball hair was the trendy new thing, the more the better
It's still big in some parts of the world. I style mine it gives it the texture of soccer turf.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
lol these are all good tips how to get women

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a huge It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia fan, and I have to say...
I prefer the D.E.N.N.I.S. system lol.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I always try to carry myself in a sort of altrustic fashion. I never got as much of the Puss but always a much better selection. I choose quality over quantity. I also am not a fan of fat chicks so I am happy how I am.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey fellas in HS did you guys have that one girl that thought you were cute and she hecka flirted with you and you got sprunged and fell for her and it turns out she just played you?

that happend to me this chick was gorgeous and she just completely played me, that was the turning point, but i guess i should of known better i was a sophmore and she was a senior. lol man i was devasted after that.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cmon let the healing begin post your worst experience with b1tches and sluts

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah man that happened a lot, highschool once and college a couple times lol. Those older girls think they have all the power cuz we're just gonna be so in love with the fact a older girl wants us.
You gotta flip the game around. Put urself in their shoes and be the one with all the power.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
hey fellas in HS did you guys have that one girl that thought you were cute and she hecka flirted with you and you got sprunged and fell for her and it turns out she just played you?

that happend to me this chick was gorgeous and she just completely played me, that was the turning point, but i guess i should of known better i was a sophmore and she was a senior. lol man i was devasted after that.
Ha, it wasn't only in high school! Happens all the time (2 fiances cheated on me), which is why I always say "**** a bitch", but I know I will die alone because of it. I think most men experience this, and at least for me, the lack of trust is crippling. I find it almost impossible to speak to women, and I'd almost rather be alone for the rest of my life than be betrayed like that again. I guess that's just a learning experience in life... what lesson you learn from it is subjective. Sure does suck though, being blamed by women for all their problems, and then when I do finally find a woman not of that mentality, I don't have the ability to speak to her! Oh well...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, idc anymore im just gonna be a jackazz to every girl.lol