How do you guys act with chicks and how much "fun" do you get?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
She wants you brah. She's just not willing to admit it openly yet. She's got a man right? Some girls are just like...GOOD lmao. Faithful girls...I'd love to find me one, but I hate the ones that are taken.

This thread is so great now. Like "yeah this chick was like nuh uh but then the other girl was lookin at me but her friend is so yesterday and that one girl is hot, but I was still busy with this one other girl and then I saw this one chick."

IT'S LIKE A FAT KID IN A CANDY STORE!!!!:lmao:
yeah she has a man..we were talking then out of the blue she gets with this dude. but the wrid thing is she never says "i love him" or stuff like that. but she is still with him even though i confessed i love her and she was just "i think we have a great friednship but nothing past stronger feelings than that" and i even asked her "what if you were single?" and she said " i dont thinks its fair to my bf if we talk about what ifs". i seriously think she wants me but she is still with that *** so im not gonna chase her...screwe her besides i got chiks on me left and right, so i aint in a hurry.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
yeah she has a man..we were talking then out of the blue she gets with this dude. but the wrid thing is she never says "i love him" or stuff like that. but she is still with him even though i confessed i love her and she was just "i think we have a great friednship but nothing past stronger feelings than that" and i even asked her "what if you were single?" and she said " i dont thinks its fair to my bf if we talk about what ifs". i seriously think she wants me but she is still with that *** so im not gonna chase her...screwe her besides i got chiks on me left and right, so i aint in a hurry.
Yes, but psychologically in your mind, you are always going to go for that chick. You might be able to get her out of your mind but whenever you see her those feelings will always resurface. And some girls never give guys a cold shoulder because they like the attention especially if you are looking at them. It makes them feel wanted. My advice is to make a move and let her know you want her or else you will never know if she wanted you or she will stay with the other duffice.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Fl3x did u hook up eith the other chick

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
U tell me, u said one of tgem msg u back on fb...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, but psychologically in your mind, you are always going to go for that chick. You might be able to get her out of your mind but whenever you see her those feelings will always resurface. And some girls never give guys a cold shoulder because they like the attention especially if you are looking at them. It makes them feel wanted. My advice is to make a move and let her know you want her or else you will never know if she wanted you or she will stay with the other duffice.
i did already i spilled my heart out to her. but sshe was just like "i have a bf..." and im just like "WTF". i honestly dont know what to do. i dont wanna seem desperate and chase her so much to the point that she can feel she owns me and can have me whenever she wants. im not gonna be her back-up i refuse to be that. i have to much pride for that isht. idk what to do any advice?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW you are right Bry i do have strong feelings for her but when ever this happens i tend to lash out at women and treat them like crap. and act like a player in order to forget that girl. but i think i do still have feelings for her. i mean to me she is gorgeous, funny, super smart, the chemistry is there all the time, i feel passionate when im with her, whenever i have bad days she was always there for me and stuff, she is so sweet and nice, she has eyes that could drive any guy crazy, beautiful body, amazing legs. shes that type of girl i could hug all day and be happy. i dont even have to talk to her just holding her makes me feel good. lol see! i didnt even realize i was typing this till just now. man this sucks. quick flex tell me how all women are b1tches and hoes, i must fight these feelings.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I lol when I read that ^

We all got the one that got away true true

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
BTW you are right Bry i do have strong feelings for her but when ever this happens i tend to lash out at women and treat them like crap. and act like a player in order to forget that girl. but i think i do still have feelings for her. i mean to me she is gorgeous, funny, super smart, the chemistry is there all the time, i feel passionate when im with her, whenever i have bad days she was always there for me and stuff, she is so sweet and nice, she has eyes that could drive any guy crazy, beautiful body, amazing legs. shes that type of girl i could hug all day and be happy. i dont even have to talk to her just holding her makes me feel good. lol see! i didnt even realize i was typing this till just now. man this sucks. quick flex tell me how all women are b1tches and hoes, i must fight these feelings.
If you're a guy, there's always going to be a girl like that. And you will probably never forget her, but you gotta show her you're getting with other chicks before she will see you in a different light. Don't do it to make her jealous because if the girl you're talking to sees you look at her, you can forget any pooty. You've got to be smooth but not wannabe-player.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
i did already i spilled my heart out to her. but sshe was just like "i have a bf..." and im just like "WTF". i honestly dont know what to do. i dont wanna seem desperate and chase her so much to the point that she can feel she owns me and can have me whenever she wants. im not gonna be her back-up i refuse to be that. i have to much pride for that isht. idk what to do any advice?
I would say back off for a while. He's not a husband, but a boyfriend. Their fighting and probably will break up. She knows you like her, but annoying her to the point where she doesnt wanna talk to you could probably backfire. Theirs a good chance you could be in her "next boyfriend lineup" so screwing that up isnt a good idea.

The truth is, she probably cares about the guy too much to cheat on him. Wait till she's redy to give up on him. Havn't you ever cared about a girl to the point where you couldn't cheat, even if you were fighting?

Besides that, shouldn't their be some kind of guy code where we don't all go around trying to steal each other's girlfriends?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
U tell me, u said one of tgem msg u back on fb...
Ah no man but she did promise me a good time! I'm looking forward to it. I'm not going to tell her I'm looking forward to it...lol but I am.

I would rather her think she's just another girl being gifted the chance to show me how she can do it better than the other chicks. Maybe she can brag about it to her coworkers and it can be a dirty work secrety haha.

Hyperion

Hyperion

Awards
A prostitute propositioned me the other night as I was walking home after a poker tournament (I came in 6th out of 83 entrants :-D).

She said: are you looking for business?
I said: business?

She said: sex
I said: sure, how much are you willing to pay me?

She was so stunned it actually took her a good 5 seconds to snap out of it!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What i've found is that being a nice guy works, if you treat the woman like a person. Look in her eyes as you talk to her, be genuine, be interested in her, listen to her. I'm 43 and regularly have 21-30 year old chicks flirting with me.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I'm not so sure I can condone trying to coax a woman to cheat on her boyfriend! Come on guys, that's what pissed us all off, why would you do that to another guy? Just do like everyone else, and if they're available, they're AVAILABLE! If not, they're not! I've never tried to get in the middle of a relationship, but I've been cheated on TWICE (two fiances), and I can tell you, it really hurts. Just my .02.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not so sure I can condone trying to coax a woman to cheat on her boyfriend! Come on guys, that's what pissed us all off, why would you do that to another guy? Just do like everyone else, and if they're available, they're AVAILABLE! If not, they're not! I've never tried to get in the middle of a relationship, but I've been cheated on TWICE (two fiances), and I can tell you, it really hurts. Just my .02.
"it's a fuc*k me world"

I only cheat with woman who are in a relationship...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're a guy, there's always going to be a girl like that. And you will probably never forget her, but you gotta show her you're getting with other chicks before she will see you in a different light. Don't do it to make her jealous because if the girl you're talking to sees you look at her, you can forget any pooty. You've got to be smooth but not wannabe-player.
I would say back off for a while. He's not a husband, but a boyfriend. Their fighting and probably will break up. She knows you like her, but annoying her to the point where she doesnt wanna talk to you could probably backfire. Theirs a good chance you could be in her "next boyfriend lineup" so screwing that up isnt a good idea.

The truth is, she probably cares about the guy too much to cheat on him. Wait till she's redy to give up on him. Havn't you ever cared about a girl to the point where you couldn't cheat, even if you were fighting?

Besides that, shouldn't their be some kind of guy code where we don't all go around trying to steal each other's girlfriends?
thanks for the advice buds

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
i stopped reading when you called yourself gorgeous...come on dude

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I use the line I know what its like to feel like a piece of meat... Gay guys treat me like I'm a t-bone.

99% of the time it gets a laugh. I'm pretty :hump:

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I use the line I know what its like to feel like a piece of meat... Gay guys treat me like I'm a t-bone.

99% of the time it gets a laugh. I'm pretty :hump:
Dude, 2k1s, your sig is funny! I, too, love Comic Sans! I like to type my research papers in Comic Sans!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Dear Cleveland, All Of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers Supporters Wherever You May Be Tonight;

As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in the very region that he deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier.

This was announced with a several day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a national TV special of his "decision" unlike anything ever "witnessed" in the history of sports and probably the history of entertainment.

Clearly, this is bitterly disappointing to all of us.

The good news is that the ownership team and the rest of the hard-working, loyal, and driven staff over here at your hometown Cavaliers have not betrayed you nor NEVER will betray you.

There is so much more to tell you about the events of the recent past and our more than exciting future. Over the next several days and weeks, we will be communicating much of that to you.

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

You have given so much and deserve so much more.

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight:

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER 'KING' WINS ONE"

You can take it to the bank.

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

This shocking act of disloyalty from our home grown "chosen one" sends the exact opposite lesson of what we would want our children to learn. And "who" we would want them to grow-up to become.

But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can only serve as the antidote to the so-called "curse" on Cleveland, Ohio.

The self-declared former "King" will be taking the "curse" with him down south. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, James (and the town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma.

Just watch.

Sleep well, Cleveland.

Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day....

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:

DELIVERING YOU the championship you have long deserved and is long overdue....

Dan Gilbert

Majority Owner

Cleveland Cavaliers
Gotta channel my inner Dan Gilbert

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I'd only do that if I knew the chicks bf was an ******* and I know I can beat him up lol.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i stopped reading when you called yourself gorgeous...come on dude
lol, i know what your saying but hey thats not me talking thats what the chicks tell me.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What i've found is that being a nice guy works, if you treat the woman like a person. Look in her eyes as you talk to her, be genuine, be interested in her, listen to her. I'm 43 and regularly have 21-30 year old chicks flirting with me.
being a nice guy doesn't hurt either.you have reached the older stage of the game. Plus you have women that have the daddy complex which is great.here's a little game for ya fellas men can pretty much call the shots once women start having kids and/or hit around 30 and beyond.its a beautiful thing.

sit around the camp fire fellas have a beer I might tell a story or 2.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
being a nice guy doesn't hurt either.you have reached the older stage of the game. Plus you have women that have the daddy complex which is great.here's a little game for ya fellas men can pretty much call the shots once women start having kids and/or hit around 30 and beyond.its a beautiful thing.

I've got my lawn chair...preach brotha!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

yeah, the daddy complex is on the plus side for me. plus I look better than most 23 year old guys, have no problems talking to any woman no matter how beautiful, and I express sincere interest in what the woman has to say. Really thats 99% of it, listening to them and remembering small details about what they babble on about. and in response I get "i'd like you to tie me down, call me a dirty little whore, spit on me, and fack the hell out of me". crazy.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, the daddy complex is on the plus side for me. plus I look better than most 23 year old guys, have no problems talking to any woman no matter how beautiful, and I express sincere interest in what the woman has to say. Really thats 99% of it, listening to them and remembering small details about what they babble on about. and in response I get "i'd like you to tie me down, call me a dirty little whore, spit on me, and fack the hell out of me". crazy.
great stuff here everybody crowd around:grouphug:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im so over that one chick, lol. if anyone cares. hey guys do you chase girls? idk i have never ever chased a chick so idk if thats something you guys do. like i have always let them come to me, i have never begged a girl to go out with me do you guys do?

i ask once if she says yes we go out if not then we dont. how do you guys do it?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I've only chased one girl in my life. Make her laugh.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how did that turn out?

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I've never dated a girl longer than 5 months. Now I don't care about dating, I just want to get my damn **** sucked.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been married for 15. If I would have killed heri would have been out a while ago.
LOL

I got engaged back in September... I really wasn't thinking ahead....

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
random stuff here but had a super old booty call from about 10 years ago get at me today wanting to hook up for one night of action.sadly had to let her know I'm happly taken but whoo this bitch was bad and still is.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
random stuff here but had a super old booty call from about 10 years ago get at me today wanting to hook up for one night of action.sadly had to let her know I'm happly taken but whoo this bitch was bad and still is.
A moment for our fallen comrad....

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you should "talk" to that ol chick just for fun :poke:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I support Mich in his choice as its an enviable personality quality that I don't have ;)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established

id still hit it.... if no one knows did it happen? (if a tree falls and noone is around to hear it dose it make a noise)

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
id still hit it.... if no one knows did it happen? (if a tree falls and noone is around to hear it dose it make a noise)
the little voice inside your head knows and wont ever forget. next thing you know you are going through your girls phone thinking that SHE is phucking around. i couldnt do someone dirty like that, if i wanna cheat ill end my relationship because its obviously not doing it for me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the little voice inside your head knows and wont ever forget. next thing you know you are going through your girls phone thinking that SHE is phucking around. i couldnt do someone dirty like that, if i wanna cheat ill end my relationship because its obviously not doing it for me.
just wait till you've been married 15 years, and see if you feel the same.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
guess ill get back to you right here sometime in 2030's haha

obviously im a young buck. just going off the principal, do other as you want done to yourself. but i know nothing about marriage so im sure things change

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

obviously im a young buck. just going off the principal, do other as you want done to yourself. but i know nothing about marriage so im sure things change
yeah, and sometimes it happens out of desperation, boredom, all sorts of things. Not that any of them are right, but when you've been with someone a long time things are different.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, and sometimes it happens out of desperation, boredom, all sorts of things. Not that any of them are right, but when you've been with someone a long time things are different.
very true words here

A moment for our fallen comrad....
I still have my memories though ;)

you should "talk" to that ol chick just for fun :poke:
thought about it but why take the chance

I support Mich in his choice as its an enviable personality quality that I don't have ;)
thanks

for a second I did think about it

trust me if ya gurl really wanted to mess around and not have you find out she could do it.sadly this is what this woman does/use to do.married,kids and all that.I thought about telling her hubby about it but thought better due to the kids and etc.They are still together right now so I guess either he has no clue or knows and just accepts the fact.

true stuff here

live it up man before you know it will be over and your be married with children.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
guys awesome news--well for me atleast.

member that chick that i was all sprunged up on, well her and her bf broke up, and we are talking again. i give her hugs and stuff. and we walk together, sometimes i see her peeking my way. but its weird cuz bcuz she is acting kinda quiet. like we still talk and we still have fun, and we still crack jokes and stuff like that but ive noticed she just seems a lot more quiet bcuz she is usually very happy, she isnt sad i can tell she isnt sad, but she is just very quiet almost like she is shy. you guys think she is actin like that because she really likes me???

its only sometimes though the rest of the times we are together we are cool like good ol days but sometimes she gets really quiet and she pretends she is doin stuff. idk if she is shy because she seems to like being with me when i talk to her or when we walk, or when we hug she really squeezes me and she says like "ill talk to you later". some advise guys? maybe something i should look out for to determine weather she likes me?