How do you guys act with chicks and how much "fun" do you get?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I've had luck with both being an ass and being a nice guy. I've only been in love once. Girls I've got to like me enough to hook up surpasses disgusting. The girl that I loved is the only one I ever treated well. I'm old fashioned when it comes to real relationships but IMO getting girls to drop their panties is easier if you're an ass.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I love this thread I lold many times.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-T6f9vCeaE&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]YouTube - Me Big American Man[/nomedia]

Do I need to say more

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
lol, idc anymore im just gonna be a jackazz to every girl.lol
hahaha I wouldn't do that. They're very keen on someone who tries to be an ******* and one who is generally an ******* that can't help himself.

I wish you luck; Just show em' your muscletech muscles and they'll be like:bling:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha I wouldn't do that. They're very keen on someone who tries to be an ******* and one who is generally an ******* that can't help himself.

I wish you luck; Just show em' your muscletech muscles and they'll be like:bling:
well honestly bro i dont wanna sound conceited but every girl says im good looking, so im just gonna ride that for a while...girls have rated me like 9.5 out of 10 before so im just gonna stick with that im done playing nice guy.

D-GAF!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha, it wasn't only in high school! Happens all the time (2 fiances cheated on me), which is why I always say "**** a bitch", but I know I will die alone because of it. I think most men experience this, and at least for me, the lack of trust is crippling. I find it almost impossible to speak to women, and I'd almost rather be alone for the rest of my life than be betrayed like that again. I guess that's just a learning experience in life... what lesson you learn from it is subjective. Sure does suck though, being blamed by women for all their problems, and then when I do finally find a woman not of that mentality, I don't have the ability to speak to her! Oh well...
Damn and I thought Chris Brown and Rihanna had it bad...

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i act like a ****y ******* and most women love it...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a woman will tell you exactly how to treat her so it varies by the woman.far as punnay in my day I was legendary. to answer your question for your hypothesis its a mix of the 2 in order to be very successful.
I've actually thought about writing a book hmmmm

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
lol, idc anymore im just gonna be a jackazz to every girl.lol
dude thats it, youve unlocked the secret. and once they admit they like you, then you can ease up and be more yourself

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha! Actually, Chris Brown didn't have it that bad at all. Rihanna on the other hand...! :D
Good choice of words because Rihanna definitely got the upper/lower and middle HAND.<---get it? Ehhh it seemed slightly funnier in my head.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
It is ever girls fantasy to be raped

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
yea jeeeeez a little intense there

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't mind being raped by an insanely hot chick.

ok, or a moderately hot chick for that matter.

ok, I'd agree to it.

:nutkick:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
treat a lady like a lady....dignity and respect....they like that

treat a smut like a smut....they like that

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
You know, my dad told me when I was growing up, that "women like to be treated like whores. The nice guys get used by women after their boyfriends abuse them, and then after they're all better, they run off with a kickboxer named Dolf." One of the few things my dad told me when I was young that made sense IMMEDIATELY, and still holds true today.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ask them if they want to play a game called "just the tip...just for a second...just to see how it feels"...or a game called "ouch ouch you're on my hair".

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know, my dad told me when I was growing up, that "women like to be treated like whores. The nice guys get used by women after their boyfriends abuse them, and then after they're all better, they run off with a kickboxer named Dolf." One of the few things my dad told me when I was young that made sense IMMEDIATELY, and still holds true today.
so what your saying is i should change my name to Dolf? :147:

ChrisSurf

Awards
Ha, it wasn't only in high school! Happens all the time (2 fiances cheated on me), which is why I always say "**** a bitch"
Guy I know, was cheated on by the one girl he loved, so on his back in huge old english letters he got tatted "Never Trust A Bitch"

he was sorta embarrassed by it afterwards, but go figure, girls seem to love it when they saw him like at the beach. guess that tat turned them on hahaha

Hyperion

Hyperion

Awards
Here's my 2 cents:

women are just as shallow, selfish, materialistic and dishonest as guys, the only difference is, men can't restrain themselves as well as women can when it comes to sex, giving women the ultimate upper hand.

Playing it cool and ignoring a girl only works AFTER you've banged her, because that's when the girl wants emotional reassurance, not wanting to feel used like a whore. Her sexual gratification is one thing, but her emotional need to fulfill the little princes syndrome is a completely different game.

If you just ignore her say at a club or party were there are TONS of other guys slobbering all over them, 99 out of 100 girls will not even notice you're ignoring them, much less care about it.

Men don't seem to realise that women think like us a lot more than we care to accept. A really hot girl who's looking to hook up at a club doesn't need the hassle of chasing after the one guy disciplined enough to ignore her bratty attitude. You're much better off hitting on her obviously less attractive friend, that will make her insane!

Anyway, I'm no Casanova, but I've had my fair share of girls during my university years, and I realised that so much is dependent ENTIRELY on your immediate surroundings. People can delude themselves into thinking that individuality is somehow an attention-magnet or chick homing-beacon, but the truth of the matter is that it's not.

Being different usually results in all people, not just the opposite sex, feeling uneasy around you and opting for something less troublesome to understand and get to know. People are intellectually and emotionally lazy these days; they prefer some tried and tested, paint by numbers relationship rather than REAL soul-searching.

I personally consider myself to be in a vastly disadvantageous position having grown up in two VERY different cultures (Greece and the UK) and therefor never really fitting into either of them without making some SERIOUS compromises on my part, which results in a massive chip on my shoulder, which people can spot from a mile away.

Add to that that I can't stand to be with women I find stupid, shallow and uninteresting (examples would be former conquests of mine which I broke up with exactly for those reasons, much to the shock of my friends) so I'm pretty much left with either dumbing myself down just to get laid more often, or being myself and being alone for 11 months out of the year, each year.

I'm slowly becoming less and less of an individual and more like a run of the mill kinda guy; formulaic, repetitive and predictable. I even started drinking socially after getting advice on the subject (ie I was being too much of an individual and that's not appreciated very much) and I have noticed a dramatic change in people's behaviour towards me.

To sum up my cynical view:

Being yourself only works with someone who also just being their self and happens to be similar to you. The odds of this happening are very slim.

Women make snap-judgments about guys (if they're hot, would the sleep with them etc) just like guys too, so don't kid yourself into thinking that attitude or ignoring them works, cause it doesn't. If a girl WANTS to bang you, she'll bang you, whether you' re Brad Pitt or that creepy fat guy who still lives in his parents basement at 35.

Life and relationships are hardly ever real or meaningful; they're just 2 people who out of fear of being alone made enough compromises to tolerate each other for the emotional stability and sens of self-worth they provide for each other.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I can't have one night stands. The reason being I'm not going to **** a chick I don't know without a condom, but at the same time I can't get off with a condom.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're at a club or party and meet a girl, you gotta realize there's a time window. Stick around too long after meeting and she'll think you have no friends or life. After meeting and briefly conversing, you have to tell her you'll be back in a couple minutes, and then DON'T come back lol. It's funny cuz it usually works! You're demonstrating your value as a person by saying without words "I have other people to talk to right now and you're currently not worth my time." She'll then be wondering what it was she did wrong and she'll be thinking about the mysterious man that was too good for her time. She'll be thinking about you if you played your cards right. Then at your own convenience bump back into her and act like you never left. She'll then not only be happy that you're back but wonder if maybe she's better than the other girls you were just talking to and she'll more than likely try a little harder to keep you in her company this time. Then you just bend her over right there on the spot and shove it in her butt and call her a silly hoe!

I've had great success with this. Minus the last part. It's so natural to me now that I don't do it because it is a system I do it because I have realized the worth of a drunk chick at a club, and there's a million of them, so I will do what I went and when I am ready I will choose the winner of my weener for the night. Then I will ignore her for a week, and if I get lonely I call her up and cuddle. If she doesn't answer, I move down the list. I start with A and move down lol :p

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't have one night stands. The reason being I'm not going to **** a chick I don't know without a condom, but at the same time I can't get off with a condom.
Dude you've been given a gift. Bang her with the rubber, let her go like a million times in an hour, get a good ab workout, and then blow it on her face and she'll go tell all her friends about your stamina. Hello threesomeville!

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Dude you've been given a gift. Bang her with the rubber, let her go like a million times in an hour, get a good ab workout, and then blow it on her face and she'll go tell all her friends about your stamina. Hello threesomeville!
Well it didn't really work out that well when I tried to **** this chick with a condom. I've only really messed around with one chick before this one. I guess I'll tell you guys this story even if it is alittle embarrassing. So my buddy knows this chick but she's all the way in another county and she doesn't drive, go figure right, anyway I pay for her to get a cab over my friend's place.Turns out it cost $50 each way, so being horny and getting money back from my college books I decide to spend that $100. Anyway she gets there and we start messing around, after I put the condom on and start to **** her I couldn't stay hard, I tried like 5 times and wasted like 5 condoms. I never had to use a condom before and I couldn't feel anything but the condom. I was pissed. My friend just wound up ****ing her. I wouldn't have been so upset if I didn't waste that $100.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well here is how ive been acting lately

...i havent been a d1ck to every girl but i have been acting like im "The Prize", like they would be lucky to be with me and not the other way around and so far i think its working. Girls have been on me lately. of course i dont show em i want to be with them and yet this still talk to me. lol. im gonna do this for a while...plus it makes me feel super good, i walk around like im the isht.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

...i havent been a d1ck to every girl but i have been acting like im "The Prize", like they would be lucky to be with me and not the other way around and so far i think its working. Girls have been on me lately. of course i dont show em i want to be with them and yet this still talk to me. lol. im gonna do this for a while...plus it makes me feel super good, i walk around like im the isht.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rochabp again"

Kinda sounds like this whole topic we're discussing lol.

You must spread your seed around before giving it to Samantha again!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
theres so much to this thread I could easily be writing for at least a week about this subject and be answering questions on this subject for years.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rochabp again"

Kinda sounds like this whole topic we're discussing lol.

You must spread your seed around before giving it to Samantha again!
lol
...thousand of my "planned-to-be-kids" died on Samantha's Face. :147:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im just wondering how many of you guys have tried the "romantic guy approach"???
like telling them they look pretty and stuff like that?
im think of mixing that with my new ****y attitude
lol treat em like dirt and tell them they look pretty

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
im just wondering how many of you guys have tried the "romantic guy approach"???
it works although you come off as a friend more times then not. last night I was asking girls if I could defecate on them :hump:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it works great depends on the woman though.:grouphug:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
imma try that for a while too

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
well currently i'm probably the only 21 year old male who isn't out looking for one night stands. HOWEVER... I do like to see IF I can get them or not. I'm actually a really nice guy and treat women nicely. There hasn't been a night yet that I have gone out and haven't had a girl or three want me to take her home and lay the wood to em...

Maybe it helps that i'm a naturally nice guy?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well currently i'm probably the only 21 year old male who isn't out looking for one night stands. HOWEVER... I do like to see IF I can get them or not. I'm actually a really nice guy and treat women nicely. There hasn't been a night yet that I have gone out and haven't had a girl or three want me to take her home and lay the wood to em...

Maybe it helps that i'm a naturally nice guy?
well im naturally nice too, but life has thrown stuff at me that has really hardened-up my heart to the point where i can be a really nice guy but if a b1tch crosses' or me or plays me, i will disrespect her and treat her like sh1t.

but nice to hear your getting some with the "nice-guy" approach.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
oh, and i probably should have mentioned that pretty much everywhere I go, I look like the alpha male. I'm pretty stocky with a strong jaw line and i don't get intimidated by anyone, probably due to fighting competitively my whole life. Girls seem to be able to pick up on this. Or it may just be that I have squatters a$$...

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
got a blow job in the bathroom and then went home with another girl.
HAHA! Good job man. So, they didn't let you **** on them :D? Or did that come before the bj?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
if i had to crap i would have attempted to pull off a blumpkin.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice...im like this close to arranging a 3sum

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh, and i probably should have mentioned that pretty much everywhere I go, I look like the alpha male. I'm pretty stocky with a strong jaw line and i don't get intimidated by anyone, probably due to fighting competitively my whole life. Girls seem to be able to pick up on this. Or it may just be that I have squatters a$$...
this kinda stuff def helps and a good percent of women like the alpha male type.

on a side note Its amazing how women flock to me even moreso than before just because I'm back into half way decent shape even girl friends I been talkin to for years gawk over a few new muscles they haven't seen before.too bad I'm pretty much married and can't take advantage of any of it but its still nice to have those of the female sex take notice.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I've found being muscular is a dude magnet... not gay guys but everyone asks me how I got my arms so big.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've found being muscular is a dude magnet... not gay guys but everyone asks me how I got my arms so big.
yup, i couldnt agree more. im in pretty good shape right now and a ton of guys look at me like "dam that dude is yoked", guys are always complimenting me and isht, but i got to say girls are definitely checking me out too so its not all bad.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a threesome on tap...just waiting for me to ask for it.
I'm getting antsy. The kinda antsy you get when you're about to start a cycle :) What makes it even better is I have a couple pictures to look at that remind me I have something to live for.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established

After I lost weight I got couple of complements. Then I grew my hair and got some more. And then I started working and I got some more. Now I walk around super ****y like I'm the shiznet and girls come on to me like a mofo.

****yness gets them but niceness keeps them

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
hahahahaha that's so true. More guys will talk about muscles than girls do.