How do you guys act with chicks and how much "fun" do you get?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also girls are really flirty with me and i really dont want any of those chicks i want "her", but they hit on me when she is right there, what should i do? just ignore them?

..ive been ignoring them but i dont wanna be a d1ck, but i really have no interest in them now that im talking to her. is the smart thing to ignore them and just talk to her?

its really hard on me when girls are all on me. no joke, not trying to toote my own horn but they are all on me. and "her" she really doesnt talk to other guys except me and maybe her gay-guy friend.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why are you asking?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why are you asking?
just to get an idea of things.
you need to find out if she considers you a good friend or a guy she would wanna date and **** .once you know this you can map out your plan of attack.you can either flat out ask her or just look for signs.you guys talk on the phone ? hang out? whats the extent with you guys?

I'd entertain the other girls don't blow them off this girl isn't your girlfriend and she shouldn't care if you have girls that are friends.plus its alot easier to get a girl when your entertaining a few.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Just say, "I don't know if it's to soon to ask, but when am I gonna get to take you out for a night?"

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Girls like honesty

"hows your weekend? Want to get fuk3d tonight?"

Its got everything, honesty interest and romance. It likes those things

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just to get an idea of things.
you need to find out if she considers you a good friend or a guy she would wanna date and **** .once you know this you can map out your plan of attack.you can either flat out ask her or just look for signs.you guys talk on the phone ? hang out? whats the extent with you guys?

I'd entertain the other girls don't blow them off this girl isn't your girlfriend and she shouldn't care if you have girls that are friends.plus its alot easier to get a girl when your entertaining a few.
gotcha!
we talk on the phone sometimes, we hang out sometimes not too much, its pretty much just on campus that we really hang out, but she is really conservative as a girl. im sure she has never drank alcohol or done drugs. she is really sweet, BTW her legs are freaking sexy, she has a very athletic body and she doesnt even workout. but her legs are amazing ive seen her in shorts and dam, i got a boner, even though im on a cycle. lol

we were talking and she knows i workout a lot so she was like "i need to start working out and running" i was like "why you are already in great shape" she was like "thanks but idk, i feel i should start working out". you guys think i should ask her to go running or something then ask her when im gonna take her out?

btw thanks guys, for helping me out, i tend to ruin these things. lol

Just say, "I don't know if it's to soon to ask, but when am I gonna get to take you out for a night?"
i might use this

Girls like honesty

"hows your weekend? Want to get fuk3d tonight?"

Its got everything, honesty interest and romance. It likes those things
lol your crazy

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotcha!
we talk on the phone sometimes, we hang out sometimes not too much, its pretty much just on campus that we really hang out, but she is really conservative as a girl. im sure she has never drank alcohol or done drugs. she is really sweet, BTW her legs are freaking sexy, she has a very athletic body and she doesnt even workout. but her legs are amazing ive seen her in shorts and dam, i got a boner, even though im on a cycle. lol

we were talking and she knows i workout a lot so she was like "i need to start working out and running" i was like "why you are already in great shape" she was like "thanks but idk, i feel i should start working out". you guys think i should ask her to go running or something then ask her when im gonna take her out?

btw thanks guys, for helping me out, i tend to ruin these things. lol

i might use this

lol your crazy
taking her running sounds good, then worst thing afterwards even if not a real date go to a smoothie king or something and sit + talk.

And there is nothing wrong with Jasens idea, it does work. some women would rather you are to the point than **** around indefinitely. Don't forget that women enjoy sex too :D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
taking her running sounds good, then worst thing afterwards even if not a real date go to a smoothie king or something and sit + talk.

And there is nothing wrong with Jasens idea, it does work. some women would rather you are to the point than **** around indefinitely. Don't forget that women enjoy sex too :D
thanks bud, ill make m move today

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
guys awesome news--well for me atleast.

member that chick that i was all sprunged up on, well her and her bf broke up, and we are talking again. i give her hugs and stuff. and we walk together, sometimes i see her peeking my way. but its weird cuz bcuz she is acting kinda quiet. like we still talk and we still have fun, and we still crack jokes and stuff like that but ive noticed she just seems a lot more quiet bcuz she is usually very happy, she isnt sad i can tell she isnt sad, but she is just very quiet almost like she is shy. you guys think she is actin like that because she really likes me???

its only sometimes though the rest of the times we are together we are cool like good ol days but sometimes she gets really quiet and she pretends she is doin stuff. idk if she is shy because she seems to like being with me when i talk to her or when we walk, or when we hug she really squeezes me and she says like "ill talk to you later". some advise guys? maybe something i should look out for to determine weather she likes me?
It seems to me that she may be sub-consciously defensive after breaking up with her boyfriend. I'd give her time. And, I would probably shoo off the other women if they are coming onto you around "her", because that'll put "her" more at ease, and let her know early that she is with someone willing and able to commit.

N00B

N00B

Awards
If she wants to get in shape, take her to the gym and train her. That gives you two time together even though its not a date.
Unless you don't want her to scare away all your gym trim.

Also, drop the "feelings" stuff when you talk to her. You've made it clear how you feel about her so she knows whats up and if you keep harping on it you'll just start to annoy her. Having just broken up with her bf she needs someone to lighten the mood and make her laugh/feel good.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If she wants to get in shape, take her to the gym and train her. That gives you two time together even though its not a date.
Unless you don't want her to scare away all your gym trim.

Also, drop the "feelings" stuff when you talk to her. You've made it clear how you feel about her so she knows whats up and if you keep harping on it you'll just start to annoy her. Having just broken up with her bf she needs someone to lighten the mood and make her laugh/feel good.
thats true, i havent been all "feel-y" around her i just talk to her really good, make her laugh, and every now and then give her a hug. thanks fo advise ill keep doing that

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great advice here.yea def take her to the gym if she is interested and wants to get in better shape you can kinda bond this way and use this to your advanatge.since she just broke up with her ex I'd give her some time and space but so much as to where she puts you in in the friend zone.

I agree with the honesty stuff though its hard without being there and etc to see if she is one of the girls that likes it up front and raw.I've been with girls who were cool wit knowing what was up out the gate and others that I knew had to be dealt with the right way so I let drift along on purpose then got things rolling.Listening to them and seeing how they act and have acted in the past are valuable tools. I know I keep saying it but a woman will pretty much tell you how she likes it and whats up some may just have a different way of doing it then the last girl or next girl.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Met a girl thursday night. I did the "hey, come here" thing and of course she walked right up to me, and I have yet to understand why that works. Pretty good lookin blonde chick. After a couple minutes we were already touchy feely and I ended up letting her kiss me. Well, I thought things could only get better from there, and my apartment was a mile away. For no particular reason my buddy comes up to us (mind you, the whole reason we went out was to find some strange) and says "hey get outta here skank" she ignored him at first but he just kept getting more offensive and tellin her to f off and calling her every name in the book. I turned to chew him out real quick so he'd stop and she walked off. And I don't chase. But I had her number and texted her later and told her I didn't know why he was bein such an *******.
Well we talked a little bit yesterday on the phone but she seems to be pretty dam standoffish now. I wanna hang out with her again though so I don't know if I should just let her be or if I should keep pursuing, cuz it seems like she isn't interested now.

ALSO, funny story, she texted me early yesterday and said "I had noooooo idea you were Ashley's (my recent ex) ex boyfriend!" I guess they met at the tanner and had made a bunch of failed plans to hang out. Not sure if that is something keeping her from talking to me.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Set up a play date man! Soccer, frisbee, somethin cool like that which requires a little bit of competition, and don't let her win. I feel like girls get embarrassed when they know you let them win. But don't like destroy her either lol. You could make some sort of bet with her too like "ok if I make this shot, I get to take you out friday. If you DON'T make this shot though, you have to pick up the dinner bill!" It gives her no option of not going out with you. Unless of course you miss lol.

Also, if you go on a run with her, go get your bicep/tricep pump on first, and meet up with her right afterwards, all pumped and stuff. She'll be looking haha. You could end the run with a dip in a pool somewhere. Get her in that bikini! ;) If she's willing to present herself in a bathing suit it means she's gonna be comfortable ya know?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Met a girl thursday night. I did the "hey, come here" thing and of course she walked right up to me, and I have yet to understand why that works. Pretty good lookin blonde chick. After a couple minutes we were already touchy feely and I ended up letting her kiss me. Well, I thought things could only get better from there, and my apartment was a mile away. For no particular reason my buddy comes up to us (mind you, the whole reason we went out was to find some strange) and says "hey get outta here skank" she ignored him at first but he just kept getting more offensive and tellin her to f off and calling her every name in the book. I turned to chew him out real quick so he'd stop and she walked off. And I don't chase. But I had her number and texted her later and told her I didn't know why he was bein such an *******.
Well we talked a little bit yesterday on the phone but she seems to be pretty dam standoffish now. I wanna hang out with her again though so I don't know if I should just let her be or if I should keep pursuing, cuz it seems like she isn't interested now.

ALSO, funny story, she texted me early yesterday and said "I had noooooo idea you were Ashley's (my recent ex) ex boyfriend!" I guess they met at the tanner and had made a bunch of failed plans to hang out. Not sure if that is something keeping her from talking to me.
wait did you find out why your friend was acting like that?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait did you find out why your friend was acting like that?
Yeah he claimed that I do that to him all the time. Granted I do give his girls a little siht time to time, but its playfully and I would never block him. I have got him laid countless times and I've never chased one of his girls off. The only thing I can think of is I had a hot girl and since he's just as alpha as me he threw a fit that he didn't have one. He doesn't know how to talk to girls in public. Most of his notches just kinda fell into his lap. So when we go out and I'm busy conducting the female traffic I think it frustrates him. Still very overboard and I can't wait to screw him out of a good lay next time we're out.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah he claimed that I do that to him all the time. Granted I do give his girls a little siht time to time, but its playfully and I would never block him. I have got him laid countless times and I've never chased one of his girls off. The only thing I can think of is I had a hot girl and since he's just as alpha as me he threw a fit that he didn't have one. He doesn't know how to talk to girls in public. Most of his notches just kinda fell into his lap. So when we go out and I'm busy conducting the female traffic I think it frustrates him. Still very overboard and I can't wait to screw him out of a good lay next time we're out.
And then he'll do it to you again....

Better to tell him you'll never do it again, and next time he does it to you he's getting a right hook to the ****ing jaw.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Better to tell him you'll never do it again, and next time he does it to you he's getting a right hook to the ****ing jaw.
yes, very true

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I hate fighting in front of girls but it is probably fair lol. Deal.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And check this out. Met this girl in Detroit about a month ago. She's been all about me, textin me every day, sendin me pictures, callin me "babe" and stuff, and I've just been kinda letting it go on. Well I had plans to go see her two nights ago but I decided to blow her off and make some gay excuse. Mostly because when girls have extreme interest in me it makes me lose interest but also because I figured maybe I'd be able to pull some local talent for the night.

Now she's bein all distant and crap. She's totally pullin a ME now lol. Might take some effort gettin this one back.
And on top of that, the girl I'm supposed to hang with tuesday night, who just flew in from D.C. well I have to work now, so she's a goner for another month.

All my new booty calls are just fading away!! Lol. Hardest part about talking to so many girls is learning how to prioritize them.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I think our rochabp just whants a nice girl to cuddle with. Every guy fantacises about being a heart breaker, but that's not always whats best.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, I think our rochabp just whants a nice girl to cuddle with. Every guy fantacises about being a heart breaker, but that's not always whats best.
yeah your right, but trust me if you met this girl, you would realize she is that type of girl. idk she isnt like the rest of em trust me, ive had my fare share. but eff it right now im on epi and suddenly i dont care so much what happens, cuz i realize i look great and so many chicks want me, so if it happens with this chick cool if not then thats cool too. lol. weird, huh?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes!! And as long as she stays hot and gives him everything a random piece could provide him he will stay happy with her ;)

Unfortunately those women are all taken lol. And have ugly boyfriends.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great stuff here fellas.ah the memories this kinda talk brings :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Personally i feel the jerks do get the the guys but theres a difference if your a ugly fat jerk your obviously not going to get anyone the people that get the girls are the confident ones thats the thing ive noticed that dont give a **** to go walk up to the best looking girl at the party and start talking. If only i had that confidence lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll say that making solid eye contact always is a huge plus. Women really like that.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Personally i feel the jerks do get the the guys but theres a difference if your a ugly fat jerk your obviously not going to get anyone the people that get the girls are the confident ones thats the thing ive noticed that dont give a **** to go walk up to the best looking girl at the party and start talking. If only i had that confidence lol.
you do have that confidence, everyone does. first time you walk up there and do it you will always have it.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
once you bag the first one its easier to keep it going kinda like when a basketball player gets hot and can't miss you just get in the zone

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
you also realize that there is nothing stopping you from talking to anyone. accepting rejection or losing is very important for a man do be able to do. once you are ok with the fact that some girl might say no and you dont give a $hit, every one after that is easier and easier.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats true the more i think about it that more i realize its really about confidence, and how you carry yourself.