MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ed, sorry I have been absent for a little bit. You are looking beastly man. Just friggin bad azz!!!!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
lol wtf is the blower

is it a word for house phone
it's a word for you bish......blower.....

here ya go scwelly
British informal
talking on the telephone
Janet was on the blower for over an hour last night.
I didn't know either. That was a fat phone too. I'm overdo for another one....thinking abouth the mini EVO bc focking sprint won't get the torch bc they are a bunch of butt hurt homo fock lick blowers.....

Spartan-JS

Awards
still following your log Edd, very motivating seeing you put up those big #.
I just moved to Aruba and am having some motivational problems to go to the gym every night bc im dead tired after work, still getting used to the heat and humidity i guess. You log is helping me to get my ass to gym and just keep moving forward!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Great job, Ed! Keep up the good work!
Thanks big guy was reading your log 50 chicken wings!!!!!!!!!!

lol wtf is the blower

is it a word for house phone
Same as the old Dog and Bone

YUH

Damn bro I just saw your pics. Lookin beast
Gotta get few photos up that r actually in focus

Ed, sorry I have been absent for a little bit. You are looking beastly man. Just friggin bad azz!!!!
Thanks, Ive been giving it my best

No worries my man i know your always lurking around, besides i got your number :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im going to refer to my cell phone as a blower from now on- see what all the yanks think lol

YUH!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Let's go hit some legs

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Legs

Extensions

160 x 25 x 3

Squats
135 x 12
225 x 5
315 x 5
335 x 5
315 x 5 x 3
315 x 7 + 2

Hack Squats
495 x 25 x 5
495 x 50

Extensions
190 x 25
220 x 25
250 x 29 + 4

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Cycle kicked off Nov 29th +31lbs with the orals then one week later i started the injectables dropping the A-Bombs after week 4 substituting them for Test Suspension @ 112mg pre WO about 40 days.... The final 6 week ill probably introduce the igf pre WO back into the game and start pinning the slin and HGH (same pin) bi laterally PWO

Well since Tuesday i started pinning the Suspension bi laterally in muscle worked out to see about the site enhancement that many claim.... Original plan was to run for 8 weeks but as i have another 120ml of this stuff gonna run this bilateral protocol for another 4-6 weeks..... Pinned my Triceps Tuesday, quads yesterday and i just pinned my upper chest as its time to smash chest

I i have my routine planned out to the last set it will be very similar to last weeks but i now have a better idea of what my working weight will be also im upping the flat-bench lock-outs to 475 and the overhead ones to 405 il have to reduce the range of motion by shortening the chains to achieve this, once again this is all about CNS priming

Off to prepare my Pre and Post shakes

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Cycle kicked off Nov 29th +31lbs with the orals then one week later i started the injectables dropping the A-Bombs after week 4 substituting them for Test Suspension @ 112mg pre WO about 40 days.... The final 6 week ill probably introduce the igf pre WO back into the game and start pinning the slin and HGH (same pin) bi laterally PWO

Well since Tuesday i started pinning the Suspension bi laterally in muscle worked out to see about the site enhancement that many claim.... Original plan was to run for 8 weeks but as i have another 120ml of this stuff gonna run this bilateral protocol for another 4-6 weeks..... Pinned my Triceps Tuesday, quads yesterday and i just pinned my upper chest as its time to smash chest

I i have my routine planned out to the last set it will be very similar to last weeks but i now have a better idea of what my working weight will be also im upping the flat-bench lock-outs to 475 and the overhead ones to 405 il have to reduce the range of motion by shortening the chains to achieve this, once again this is all about CNS priming

Off to prepare my Pre and Post shakes
Have you noticed site enhancement with the Test suspension?

What are you pinning it with (gauge and length?)?
IM I assume, I know I've read you talking about SubQ for AAS, but I think you were saying it wasn't advisable (multiple pin spots, lumps, etc...).

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
CHEST

Incline-Bench

135 x 12
225 x 8
275 x 6
335 x 6
335 x 6
335 x 6
335 x 6
335 x 5 F
325 x 6 barely

275 x 12
275 x 12 barely

Lock outs flat bench - This is purely CNS exercise un racking holding and re racking the bar

475 x 5 seconds x 2
475 x approx 10 seconds F had no one to time me

Was just spent and didnt have the energy for shoulders will go back this evening finish the job

Cables from the bottom 3 sets
Machine Hammer Presses 3 sets TUT

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Have you noticed site enhancement with the Test suspension? So far i have been pinning just delts on upper body days and quads on legs so bilaterally is new for this cycle as of Tuesday... Must say ive seen big improvement in my delts but now the true test pinning my tris and chest and back day i guess ill pin lats

What are you pinning it with (gauge and length?)? I have been pinning with 25g 1" but for bilaterally i switched to 29g slin pin 3/4cc each pec today yesterday 3/4cc each tri

IM I assume, I know I've read you talking about SubQ for AAS, but I think you were saying it wasn't advisable (multiple pin spots, lumps, etc...). Yes IM, i have been following a thread which makes a pretty convincing argument the Sub Q is fine as far as pinning is concerned but i just see this as plain stupid just man up and do like the doctor says IM for me, dont care what anyone says
We shall see although ive added 7/8" to my arms this cycle my tris are bigger but still lagging bis, so if I pin just tris and not bis with the suspension we will get a definitive answer over the next 4-6 weeks

My big buddy Scott swears by Suspension and site enhancement and credits it to the massive size of his 23" guns....

Felt really jacked after WO took this picture slight better focus think you can see my chest is really solid and full maybe ill hit the 50" club this cycle im prob about 49 as is

Also just weighed in naked at 240.2lbs + 32.2lbs

IMAG0416-1.jpg

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Chest is lookin massive brotha! You're obviously doing something right!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wtf +32 lbs you bastard!

lookin good dude, for real very impressed!

hmmm tren must really be a beast

anyways dude, your chest/abs/shoulder/everything- lookin good!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
wtf +32 lbs you bastard!

lookin good dude, for real very impressed!

hmmm tren must really be a beast

anyways dude, your chest/abs/shoulder/everything- lookin good!
J-A-C-K-E-D the eff up.

I think I'm +5 right now.....lol

ED, def keep up with the size for localized effects. I'd be interested and the way you have it setup, I agree it will give us a pretty good idea if it has site specific advantages.....

Last edited:
waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I killed my shoulders on a flat bench/5x5/mdrol run a couple years ago, so now its decline for me....I do some light incline DB, but heavy stuffy is all decline...no aches or pains yet (knock knock)

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
You must be all smiles everytime you see yourself....Awesome!!

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
We shall see although ive added 7/8" to my arms this cycle my tris are bigger but still lagging bis, so if I pin just tris and not bis with the suspension we will get a definitive answer over the next 4-6 weeks

My big buddy Scott swears by Suspension and site enhancement and credits it to the massive size of his 23" guns....
Felt really jacked after WO took this picture slight better focus think you can see my chest is really solid and full maybe ill hit the 50" club this cycle im prob about 49 as is

Also just weighed in naked at 240.2lbs + 32.2lbs

[]
Ive never experienced site enhancement, but I know there are some that do. The ones that have had site growth, say that you must actually get enough oil in the muslce (over time) to actually stretch the fascia. Most that try it, do it for a short amount of time (like myself) and figure that its not doing anything in that department.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ive never experienced site enhancement, but I know there are some that do. The ones that have had site growth, say that you must actually get enough oil in the muslce (over time) to actually stretch the fascia. Most that try it, do it for a short amount of time (like myself) and figure that its not doing anything in that department.
Ill have to confer with my man Scott but if he agrees and it does make sense Unc21 because from the dozens of threads I,ve read from users exp there seem so much conflicting opinion so swearing by it and some saying BS

Anyway im gonna pin my tris to the end of this cycle (2 more months) that should be long enough to prove or disprove the thoery as far as my genetics are concerned... Worst way im getting 112mg pure test Pre WO increasing my blood serum levels significantly at time of my WO and that alone has definitely contributed to my overall gains significantly....

Unc21 you ever use tren suspension ? i have some on the way :aargh:

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
No I have not bro, but would definitely love to give it a whirl ;) a few sources used to carry it but I never had a chance to run it while it was in greater supply

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
I feel that site enhancement is based on genetics. I had a doc doing my shots years ago, when I asked him about it he replied " If I inject 20 guys, only one will have this benefit, and your one of them." I guess its one of those things you need to check out and see if it works for you. I know a guy thats getting excellient results on 500mg an another getting the same results on 750 mg, both on test e. I'm waiting on Ed's results to see if it works for him......

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I feel that site enhancement is based on genetics. I had a doc doing my shots years ago, when I asked him about it he replied " If I inject 20 guys, only one will have this benefit, and your one of them." I guess its one of those things you need to check out and see if it works for you. I know a guy thats getting excellient results on 500mg an another getting the same results on 750 mg, both on test e. I'm waiting on Ed's results to see if it works for him......
No the claims of site enhancement comes only from Test Suspension and its for the very fact that there is no ester attached to the test it disperses and clears very quickly and some claim it will enhance the site injectected.. I really like Unc21 explination to be honest, im going to discuss this with my bro Scott and see if has any science to back this up other than 23" guns!!!!!!!!!!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders

Never got back last night to finish shoulders so did so this morning

Chris wanted me to do 3 sets of 12 @ 405lbs o those overhead presses with the chains he told me to reduce the ROM as much as i had to complete a set... To be honest i didnt think id even be able to unrack 405 but with 3-4" of ROM significantly less than last time or that in his video i did and it was fun slamming 405 into those chains, felt awesome :)

Felt really strong today picked up some 100lb DB and pressed them for 13, 15, 12 was suprised at this and the rest of my shoulder WO followed suit weight and reps was up.. Unfortunately didnt record the whole WO and i dont want to post numbers i cant refer back to in-case they are incorrect

Going out to dinner tonight at Peter Lugers very famous Old School steak joint gonna be a monstrosity of red meat :) Ill take a picture of my plate for sure

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Snagged this from Tomohawks log

Top Notch

[/quote]

Just brilliant

:clap2:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Unc21 good post looks like you were pretty much on the money

You must actually get enough oil in the muslce (over time) to actually stretch the fascia

"Yes this will work you can bulk a site over time like the long head of biceps, gotta make sure u stick same site to cause the scar tissue, no massage.Esterfied gear is cleaved and released to blood before its effective." my bud Scott

he says will work best with small muscle like bis, tris and calves

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ed, im adding test suspension i am interested in tren suspension too.......

i figure 100 mg test suspension on WO days would be sweet

and if i could get tren suspension

OMG

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
ed, im adding test suspension i am interested in tren suspension too.......

i figure 100 mg test suspension on WO days would be sweet

and if i could get tren suspension

OMG
test susp is great preworkout about and hour or so before hand. A lot of guys that dont like orals will do this for a nice boost for during a workout.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Unc21 good post looks like you were pretty much on the money

You must actually get enough oil in the muslce (over time) to actually stretch the fascia

"Yes this will work you can bulk a site over time like the long head of biceps, gotta make sure u stick same site to cause the scar tissue, no massage.Esterfied gear is cleaved and released to blood before its effective." my bud Scott

he says will work best with small muscle like bis, tris and calves
good deal bro

Althought Ive pinned calves once, and never again!!! lol. **** hurt for days and couldnt walk at all.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
test susp is great preworkout about and hour or so before hand. A lot of guys that dont like orals will do this for a nice boost for during a workout.
LOL well being the greedy bastard that i am ran my orals for 30 days and when they ran out (they never run out) i substituted the suspension as Unc says for a pre WO boost pinning 60mins Pre WO maximize blood serum levels at the point of WO in the same way as you take your Dbols 90min Pre WO

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
The double T-Bone
Dry Aged at Peter Lugers :)

tbone2.jpg

tbone3.jpg

tbone1.jpg

:friday:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL well being the greedy bastard that i am ran my orals for 30 days and when they ran out (they never run out) i substituted the suspension as Unc says for a pre WO boost pinning 60mins Pre WO maximize blood serum levels at the point of WO in the same way as you take your Dbols 90min Pre WO
Test-Suspension is awesome for workout aggression, strength, focus, etc....

Truly rivals even the strongest pre-workout orals like methly-tren, cheque drops, halo, etc....

I can't wait to try out what I e-mailed you about.

Pre-Workout Injection Protocol:

Test-Suspension----75 mgs.
Tren-Suspension----75 mgs.
Test-Propionate----100 mgs.

Injected 1 hour pre-workout only.

Gonna tear some weights straight up!! :aargh:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Test-Suspension is awesome for workout aggression, strength, focus, etc....

Truly rivals even the strongest pre-workout orals like methly-tren, cheque drops, halo, etc....

I can't wait to try out what I e-mailed you about.

Pre-Workout Injection Protocol:

Test-Suspension----75 mgs.
Tren-Suspension----75 mgs.
Test-Propionate----100 mgs.

Injected 1 hour pre-workout only.

Gonna tear some weights straight up!! :aargh:
Yes, yes, yes :)

Sprinkle some of those cheque drops on top of that

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is going to be my pwo

tren ace-50mgs
tren suspension-whatever eddy sais
halotestiin-3 grams
methamphetamine- 80- cc shot

OMG YUH!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
this is going to be my pwo

tren ace-50mgs
tren suspension-whatever eddy sais
halotestiin-3 grams - Never know with you but 3g is enough for entire 6 cycles
methamphetamine- 80- cc shot LMFAO could work

OMG YUH!
Lord have mercy

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lord have mercy
lol yuh yuh i do what someone does in 3 cycles- that my pwo

nahhhh no more meth for me

but i would love to do a tren suspension mmmmmhgmmmmmm

that steak is legit eddy im gunna destroy some beef tonight

lookin good eddy- lookin good

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Nothing for me today other than some light cardio speed ball and heavy bag

Tomorrow big back session with one of my larger friends should be fun

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
That looked like a killer dinner

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Buddy cancelled on me for tomorrow so I hit bis/tris and we will do back or legs tomorrow,

Good session post numbers in a bit

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Oh. I've opted not to post this as I wanted some consecutive weigh ins to confirm bit I up to 242lbs :)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
+34.2lbs :) and still got veins

Incline skull crushes - 30sec interval drop set
180 x 6
179 x 8
170 x 8
160 x 8
150 x 8
140 x 8
130 x 9
120 x 10

3 minute rest

V Bar pull downs - drop set
180 x 10
170 x 9
160 x 9
150 x 13
150 x 12

Flat bench skull crushes - ezbar drop set
160 x 8
150 x 8
140 x 8
130 x 8
120 x 8
110 x 11

Reverse preacher thing for tris
60 x50

Bis

Preacher - 60sec drop set
150 x 6
140 x 7
130 x 7
130 x 6
120 x 7
110 x 9
100 x 7

3 min break
Hammer curls on preacher - drop set
Getting tired :(
50lb DB x 10
50 x 9
45 x 11
45 x 9

Incline bench 1 ARM cable curls thingies

been looking for isolation curls to give the tendon a break and came up with these, i get a really good contraction and peak and definitely gonna keep them in my repertoire and i thought a picture would better demonstrate what im talking about

4 sets 8-12 reps

IMAG0012.jpg

Out of focus but you can see despite being + 34.2lbs there is quite some vascularity in my forearms

IMAG0013.jpg

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+34.2lbs :) and still got veins

Incline skull crushes - 30sec interval drop set
180 x 6
179 x 8
170 x 8
160 x 8
150 x 8
140 x 8
130 x 9
120 x 10

3 minute rest

V Bar pull downs - drop set
180 x 10
170 x 9
160 x 9
150 x 13
150 x 12

Flat bench skull crushes - ezbar drop set
160 x 8
150 x 8
140 x 8
130 x 8
120 x 8
110 x 11

Reverse preacher thing for tris
60 x50

Bis

Preacher - 60sec drop set
150 x 6
140 x 7
130 x 7
130 x 6
120 x 7
110 x 9
100 x 7

3 min break
Hammer curls on preacher - drop set
Getting tired :(
50lb DB x 10
50 x 9
45 x 11
45 x 9

Incline bench 1 ARM cable curls thingies

been looking for isolation curls to give the tendon a break and came up with these, i get a really good contraction and peak and definitely gonna keep them in my repertoire and i thought a picture would better demonstrate what im talking about

4 sets 8-12 reps

View attachment 37315

Out of focus but you can see despite being + 34.2lbs there is quite some vascularity in my forearms

View attachment 37316
Hel Bloody Yeah!!! :twisted:

Now that's what I'm talkin' bout. I like those kinda pics. Action shots.

Those arms are really coming up now. Very nice progress.
And I love doing those one-arm cable preacher curls. They're on tap for me tomorrow morning!!

You're putting on great size and keeping it lean too. Real good.
The winter months, persistant training, and good gear have treated you well mate. Very well indeed.

Outstanding Work Ol' Boy......... :clap2:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eddy man- ur a beast for real- ur arms look ALOT bigger and vascularity is still present as you said man, well done!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
U have got great vascularity. It really shows how lean you are and how much freaking muscle you're carrying around.

Ur a freight train man.

TheKanezzi

Awards
34.6lbs! Man you are a beast, you should bottle your sweat because that probably has the anabolic strength og 500mg test 5 per oz

Id buy it

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^LOL

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
1 handed dead
225 x 8 each side
315 x 5
405 x 2
2 hand grip
495 x 4
585 x 1 + versa gripp pro
605 x 1
625 x 1 PR
645 x F
585 x 3

1 handed grip :)
495 x 1 Each side

2 hands grip
495 X 7

Back is on fire off to stretch

Weighted pull up + 45lbs 90sec breaks
Wide grip

Standing straight arm lat pull downs

Stack x 15,15,13

Farmers x 3 sets
120 shrug 10 times walk 30 second shrug 5 times walk back shrug to failure 15ish

Behind back BB shrugs
315 x 15
365 x 15
405 x 15

Stick a fork in me, 90 minutes and out

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
1 handed dead
225 x 8 each side
315 x 5
405 x 2
2 hand grip
495 x 4
585 x 1 + versa gripp pro
605 x 1
625 x 1 PR
645 x F
585 x 3

1 handed grip :)
495 x 1 Each side

2 hands grip
495 X 7

Back is on fire off to stretch

Weighted pull up + 45lbs 90sec breaks
Wide grip

Standing straight arm lat pull downs

Stack x 15,15,13

Farmers x 3 sets
120 shrug 10 times walk 30 second shrug 5 times walk back shrug to failure 15ish

Behind back BB shrugs
315 x 15
365 x 15
405 x 15

Stick a fork in me, 90 minutes and out
Holy sh1t man! One handed deads, eh? Crazy stuff.

I'm getting more weights to dead more with. How is your grip? Do you use straps?