Edwitt is on the Road to 240lb and a 500ln bench

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
No. They will only be used if I attempt 500 but at this point I seriously doubt that is going to happen

I was planning to run either halostein or M1T for last 30 days culminating in attempt at 500 I would hvae dosed just on day of that attempt but tendon is slowing has slowed progress. I should have started the 10 week bench program that Kabuzki prepared for me but I'm on hold, I will hit that up as soon as I can but I'm gonna be behind and doubt ill be able to catch up but at the end of the day I'm still very pleased and think ill get close
Hey bro, I liked halotestin much better than M1T. Halo made me strong as ****. m1t was ok, but did make me feel like absolute **** within 6 days, but thats just me.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
If it were me id just cruise and wait until summer to destroy your goal of 500

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
If it were me id just cruise and wait until summer to destroy your goal of 500
Yup...

Most likely what i will do tendon is probably 1-2 month deal so realistically there is no chance to make 500..... So ill just try and add a few pounds of muscle keeping reps a bit higher and i wont go above 365 on chest unless it band or board assisted until tendon feeel 100%, 365 seems to be the safe zone for me and anything above i feel will hinder recovery

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
625 on DL? Man every log I go to I get a little more emasculated. I was feelin like a champ pulling 455 last night and then I go to your log, Volcoms log, and Tomahawks log and now SC is a sad panda haha

Good to stop at the first sign of strain. Smart move as always Ed.
I'm in the exact same boat as you, and feel totally beast like....then read these logs and start to pout.....LOL

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Nothing to exciting to report

Yesterday shoulders/bis

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
How's the weight holding up with you stopping the tren?
d

No problem Tren is a beast its actually the opposite problem which is trying to consume enough calories to make up for all constant sweating it is not a wet compound at all unless you count soaking wet sheets and pillows :)

Bulking on Tren is a feat in itself IMO its the ultimate for recomp drug of them all, drop bf big strength gains and add muscle doesn't get much better than that.... However that being said diet has been off a bit and i keep missing a meal here and there so weight gain has ground to a halt at 235 but im gonna get that back on track

Had 40 minutes to get legs done today so i really hit it hard with barely any break in between sets was sweating like a cheap whore in church so i think i got the job done :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can pen!s press 1000 lbs

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Talking of nice racks,

I was finishing off chest with some cables and bare in mind my gym is totally empty this chick come over and just starts performing this right in front of me she had a nice rack and a nice crack :fingersx:

View attachment 37096
wow nice ;)

sucks but the injury but I agree better lifting smart than lifting trying to get the goal but hurt ya self and be out for awhile

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
In the middle of a Monster WO now to destroy triceps

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the middle of a Monster WO now to destroy triceps
How did said workout turn out for you Ed? Any more bits of scenery to share?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I just started to blast, nothing big, just dbol, tren and test for the most part. But I give you props for the suggestion to use a slin pin for daily tren/dbol. It's allmost too easy.

On another note, I admire the fact that you know when to back off and recover. So many guys are so goal oriented that they screw themselves up. You seem more task oriented, concentrating on one day at a time and re-evaluating your goals. I like that.

kyran

Awards
I admire the fact that you know when to back off and recover. So many guys are so goal oriented that they screw themselves up. You seem more task oriented, concentrating on one day at a time and re-evaluating your goals. I like that.
I agree strongly here, everyone has a goal for each cycle they start. Most of what I read is "I want to gain 15lbs, up my bench, and lose fat". Although the goals are quite possibly obtainable, (depending on cycle history/compounds being used etc), the steroids dont mean that you should be able to just push on through your injuries like so many people do. The constant over use and over exertion of small pains and injuries is what leads to more serious injuries that require months to recover, rather than maybe a couple weeks if you were to rest it at the onset.

smart move.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Nice Jump in stregnth
Bands set to 35lb of relief at chest level

Flat Bench
No Bands

15 mins stretching
135 x 12
225 x 8
275 x 5
315 x 5
365 x 5
Added Bands - 4 min breaks from here on out
375 x 5
395 x 5
405 x 7 F + 1
Removed Bands
365 x 5
365 x 10 F +1 Willed that last rep up there

Incline - No bands

225 x 12
275 x 12
315 x 10 F +1 Wasnt gonna be denied that last rep

Took my time and racked the bar real slow exhaling for a good 2-3 seconds while releasing the bar

Cable from the bottom in place of declines

Tris
Incline skull crushers
170 x 6 Big jump
160 x 8
150 x 8
140 x 8
130 x 8
120 x 10

Superset rope and V bar pull-downs

365 is definitely my sweet spot in terms of no tendon pain

Felt very Alpha Male :)

365x10.jpg

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Great progress!!!!

And 365 is your "sweet" spot? My max is prob around 330. Ugh......you are an effing beast.

I may be getting some chains. Maybe this will help my bench without tearing up my shoulder

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
My boy Scott getting fugging huge his guns r ridiculous 22' last year and he look bigger in this one

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monstrous delts also. :jaw:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Back

Kept all nice and contolled

4 sets of bent over BB rows
went as high as 315

Weighted 45lb Pull Up
did these until i could only do 8 reps

Lat pull down body weigh 235 again until i failed at 6

Cable Rows
250 x 20
295 x 12 x 2

Farmer walk with 120 DB 3 sets
5 shrugs walk 60 seconds 5 shrugs walk back 60 seconds shrug to failure about 12

Straight arm lats pull downs
Stack x 12 x 3

This ones for you MrBig

preacher2.jpg

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
that looks like the same damn case i have for my phone.

Your buddy is getting Freakin HUGE.

As for the 365 that is great. You need to be hitting the volume phase right now anyway.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Guess Back Attack is far from finished :(

My car and i gotta get the bugger out to pick up the wife from the airport

carsnowedunder.jpg

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ok i am under newer instructions,

"Play with volume for a couple weeks.

Stay at 365 but next week do 6 sets of 6, then 6 sets of 7 the following week, and then 6 sets of 8.

This will give you 3 weeks of excellent volume with 365, then we will look at bumping the weight."

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice we have matching avi's :)

My mom sent me some pics too. U guys are getting rocked while I'm laxing in Florida.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Back

Kept all nice and contolled

4 sets of bent over BB rows
went as high as 315

Weighted 45lb Pull Up
did these until i could only do 8 reps

Lat pull down body weigh 235 again until i failed at 6

Cable Rows
250 x 20
295 x 12 x 2

Farmer walk with 120 DB 3 sets
5 shrugs walk 60 seconds 5 shrugs walk back 60 seconds shrug to failure about 12

Straight arm lats pull downs
Stack x 12 x 3

This ones for you MrBig

View attachment 37156
Effing ripped. You friend is huge. You shooting to be that big eventually?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Effing ripped. You friend is huge. You shooting to be that big eventually?
He has been at this hardcore since he was 18 and he obviously has some incredible genetics to go along with everything else, i got my sights set a little different... I have a picture of him @ 18 let me go dig up from FB

I would be very happy to get to 255-60 @10% bf or better and work on the power-lifting

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
EQ is finally kicked

I am hungry 24/7

Second helping of 16oz + Ground turkey home made marinara chilies and pinto beans

pintobean.jpg

and hitting my favorite restaurant tonight with the bacon bit donuts alas ill pass unless the wife will commit to half

They are so good making me wanna cry and the prospect of passing up

IMAG0233.jpg

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
EQ is finally kicked

I am hungry 24/7

Second helping of 16oz + Ground turkey home made marinara chilies and pinto beans

View attachment 37167

and hitting my favorite restaurant tonight with the bacon bit donuts alas ill pass unless the wife will commit to half

They are so good making me wanna cry and the prospect of passing up

View attachment 37168
That sh1t loks good bro.

With all the clean food and the volume training, you'll be primed to hit that 500 mark i a couple months.

I'll be watching closely.

And thanks for the help earlier today.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LIKE THE VOLUME IDEA YUH!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
LIKE THE VOLUME IDEA YUH!
It's all part of the progression with overload being next I believe one thing that u need to remember this is a program designed purely for stregnth and not one that will optimize muscle building. This has always been the plan and Chris has been kind enough to work with me and help me adapt the original program around this new injury so that I can continue to progress in this regard

Well I am on 2 days of rest which means cardio and abs then gonna hit my first chest sessiom with the new volume training and see where we stand and no I didn't have the donuts but what a Yummy meal

Had my first massage full 20 minutes deep tissue right in that tendon area, ill be doing this once a week God Bless China Town and 20$ massages

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all part of the progression with overload being next I believe one thing that u need to remember this is a program designed purely for stregnth and not one that will optimize muscle building. This has always been the plan and Chris has been kind enough to work with me and help me adapt the original program around this new injury so that I can continue to progress in this regard

Well I am on 2 days of rest which means cardio and abs then gonna hit my first chest sessiom with the new volume training and see where we stand and no I didn't have the donuts but what a Yummy meal

Had my first massage full 20 minutes deep tissue right in that tendon area, ill be doing this once a week God Bless China Town and 20$ massages
China town 20 dollar hmmm sucki sucki!?

lol but eddy, cant mass be built through voulme too?

such as i can rep 275x6-7 times but if i drop it to say 260x8 for three sets then down to 245x8 wouldnt this indunce hypertrophy in theory?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

You can get a massage and a happy ending for 60:poke:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I
I lived in Thailand brother owned a GoGO bar in Pattaya called Caligula Palace, I know more than you could ever imagine and y I have pictures :)
sounds like somebody sh1t on somebody else's chest.....asians.....

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I got my big boy Scott's brother working out with me today Ty should be a good session

Will be first chest session progressing to volume phase

Regular warm up sets and will be attempting 6 sets of 6 @ 365

Also ill be pricing myself for 450 just holding it up there at lock out for 3-4 seconds and re racking for 3 sets then next session lll set bands and boards so I can bench 450 for 5 with only 365 at chest level full weight at lock out

Ok let's get this part started coz I'm on a promise when I get home

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Flat Bench
No Bands

15 mins stretching
Warm up sets
135 x 12
225 x 8
275 x 5

Volume Phase was supposed to be 365 x 6 x 6 but got 10 on last set :)
365 x 6 x 5
365 x 10

Incline - No bands
Incline suffered from all the volume on flatbench

225 x 12
275 x 10 -2
315 x 5 or 6 cant remember last was 10

Took my time and racked the bar real slow exhaling for a good 2-3 seconds while releasing the bar

Cable from the bottom in place of declines

Tris
Incline skull crushers drop set
170 x 6
160 x 8
150 x 8
140 x 8
130 x 8
120 x 10

Superset rope and V bar pull-downs

Was very happy that i was still able to get the 365 x 10 on last set

Gonna consult with Chris as how i proceed from here, i think im supposed to priming myself with 450 and just holding at lockout out for 3-5 seconds for 2 sets then final set for as long as body permits, Ill definitely be setting the safety pins in place

Then i believe ill be using a combination of bands and boards to press 450 x 5 with full weight at lockout

Just the thought of lifting 450 of the rack is daunting to me so this should start to get fun :)

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
Great warm-up sets, getting pumped and primed...wow ! I'm stuck in rehab getting the back ready to go for it......

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
OK this weeks plan of attack

Today - Back
Tuesday - bis-shoulders
Wednesday -Rest = cardio/abs
Thursday - Legs
Friday - Chest n Tris

edwitt

edwitt