Ecdysterone - Any fans here?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered 4 bottles of TestV2 looking forward to running it. 25$ was a good price....

As far as realistic doses-that's fine. I'd be happy with 20mg caps. What else would you be looking to add in with it? All I want is pure ecdymorph and there's not a single product offering edcdymorph as a stand alone.

LG was on to a good ecdy product but for some reason backed out. I think all the under-dosed and poorly manufactured ecdy products made with CV and low extracts is the reason to poor consumer ratings.

Ps,
If Iforce does come up with another ecdymorph product then you will need experienced ecdy users as loggers :D

Reps sent your way brother!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SALIVATING AS WE SPEAK!

Uh oh! What do you mean? :(
iForce has absolutely no intentions on releasing a Turk product. The testing for it is next to impossible, finding a legit source is even more impossible, and the potential pricing for it is even more impossible! lol

If you want Turk, I'd suggest going with Ebol from TL.

I just ordered 4 bottles of TestV2 looking forward to running it. 25$ was a good price....

As far as realistic doses-that's fine. I'd be happy with 20mg caps. What else would you be looking to add in with it? All I want is pure ecdymorph and there's not a single product offering edcdymorph as a stand alone.

LG was on to a good ecdy product but for some reason backed out. I think all the under-dosed and poorly manufactured ecdy products made with CV and low extracts is the reason to poor consumer ratings.

Ps,
If Iforce does come up with another ecdymorph product then you will need experienced ecdy users as loggers :D

Reps sent your way brother!
Awesome! Thanks for grabbing so many you're going to love them.

20mg/pill for ecdymorph and how many pills? 60, 90, 120?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMEN bro - I will never understand the reasoning behind that. Arrghhhh

BINGO

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iForce has absolutely no intentions on releasing a Turk product. The testing for it is next to impossible, finding a legit source is even more impossible, and the potential pricing for it is even more impossible! lol

If you want Turk, I'd suggest going with Ebol from TL.

Awesome! Thanks for grabbing so many you're going to love them.

20mg/pill for ecdymorph and how many pills? 60, 90, 120?
Let's talk prices starting with 60 caps

:)

Edit- let's go with at least 100-120 that should be be a 30-45 day supply for us ecdy lovers.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's talk prices starting with 60 caps

:)

Edit- let's go with at least 100-120 that should be be a 30-45 day supply for us ecdy lovers.
ok no promises yet, but to be honest I would see the following sizes priced as follows(remember this is an ESTIMATE, I could be significantly off), and the pricing is what I estimate NP would sell the product to you for, not our price.

20mg/pill
servings per container: 60
Price = $16

20mg/pill
servings per container: 90
Price = $19.99

20mg/pill
servings per container: 120
Price = $24.99

Now again, I COULD be way off. I'll check into it and let you know.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok no promises yet, but to be honest I would see the following sizes priced as follows(remember this is an ESTIMATE, I could be significantly off), and the pricing is what I estimate NP would sell the product to you for, not our price.

20mg/pill
servings per container: 60
Price = $16

20mg/pill
servings per container: 90
Price = $19.99

20mg/pill
Price = $24.99

Now again, I COULD be way off. I'll check into it and let you know.
O man!! Now you're just teasing me!!!

Well, I'm sure I'm not alone when I say this but, I look forward to giving you my credit card number lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DITTO

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just for the record, is iforce serious about releasing this product? And not a limit release likeLG did...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just for the record, is iforce serious about releasing this product? And not a limit release likeLG did...
I am very serious.

To be honest, we had NO idea how large the reaction for Fadogia-500 would be, and have been amazed that its moved up to #10 on the best seller list!

As a result, we're thinking about releasing more products with the same mentality of effective ingredients at a VERY low price. No indepth formulas, just pure concentrated ingredients for you guys to play around with at an unbeatable price.

I am not the CEO so I can't say "yup we're doing this 100%!" but I will be speaking with the CEO today and more this week about making this a possibility. If anyone has any other ideas for products like this, let me know. if you guys want it, I want to make it for you!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am very serious.

To be honest, we had NO idea how large the reaction for Fadogia-500 would be, and have been amazed that its moved up to #10 on the best seller list!

As a result, we're thinking about releasing more products with the same mentality of effective ingredients at a VERY low price. No indepth formulas, just pure concentrated ingredients for you guys to play around with at an unbeatable price.

I am not the CEO so I can't say "yup we're doing this 100%!" but I will be speaking with the CEO today and more this week about making this a possibility. If anyone has any other ideas for products like this, let me know. if you guys want it, I want to make it for you!
Saaaaaweeeet! Let's us know! Ecdymorph is all I want at this time :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Vaughn, did u see the message in the main fadogia-500 thread about them not weighing out?

Either way, a well priced pure ecdy product would be awesome.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vaughn, are these type of products intended for NP only or other retailers? I am curious to know if they will ever make their way over here.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Humana Test by Sirovi looks to have a better profile than Free Reign.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sirovi = top notch quality from what I've seen/heard

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sirovi = top notch quality from what I've seen/heard
How come all the other products that use ecdymorph say 99% and yours says 95%? I don't know how I missed this. I'm not saying I believe the 4% difference makes or break it or anything... just curious.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
What happened? I left for a day, and we go from 5,000 views to nearly 6,000? :)

I'll be reading dears...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
WHOA, now I understand! We've got someone in here offering to throw down on the EcdyMorph train! BOOYAH! :)

Arrghhhhh.....from Tonvara:

:( <-------zero patience! :D
Congrats finally having the you-know-what to man up and make the purchase! PLEASE keep us all updated, start a log and post a link in this mega-thread so we all know.

Whacked, that sucks!
I wouldnt worry though..Turk is what they do so they'll come through..maybe ask them to throw in some extra for the inconvenience ;-)
Did you ask them to include a little extra? ;)

Let us know when it ships Whacked.

would anyone here be interested in a very affordable but high dosed ecdy product? Along the same lines as the Fadogia-500 in price...
Is that a real question? YES ;)

Yes, so long as it is RCE and not CV.
^ This! Booooooooooo!

As long as it's Ecdymorph ;)
Here Here

20mg/pill
Price = $24.99
NICE!

Saaaaaweeeet! Let's us know! Ecdymorph is all I want at this time :)
Precisely!

Humana Test by Sirovi looks to have a better profile than Free Reign.
Not sure, I think it's a lower extract... all I can comment on is FREE REIGN since I'm currently on it and have been taking it for a full month now. It's deliciously awesome.

How come all the other products that use ecdymorph say 99% and yours says 95%? I don't know how I missed this. I'm not saying I believe the 4% difference makes or break it or anything... just curious.
Well, my EcdyMorph product has been amazing - so enjoyable. I trained arms today, and I wanted to report this: After coming home and getting in the shower, I could NOT wash my neck. This is totally factual, I am not embellishing at ALL.

In fact, I even tried my hardest three times to reach my neck to wash it, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON that I could come on the forum(s) and objectively report that I was so pumped it was INSANE.

Love me some EcdyMorph! :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am very serious.

Bump :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think the labels were ever changed to reflect the 4% change. I will fwd this to HQ.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope let me go check it out :)
Released a highly standardized Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (Standardized For 40% Mixed Tanshinones) so I can stack it with SNS TTA,

or release a product that contains both pretty please!!!!

Ill put in a giant bulk order for my men in the military if you do so, they been getting chubby lately. Somehow they got their hands on some food, dunno how.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you guys think of univeral nutritions animal mstack?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Some ppl like it but universal was not pleasant to deal with when some other members contacted the company. I personally don't see anything special with the formula. E-bol kicks arse ;)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some ppl like it but universal was not pleasant to deal with when some other members contacted the company. I personally don't see anything special with the formula. E-bol kicks arse ;)
prop blends suck, lol

I remember when they put Turk in super-pump's prop blend, it was tested out to be something ridiculous such as .2mg per serving.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
prop blends suck, lol

I remember when they put Turk in super-pump's prop blend, it was tested out to be something ridiculous such as .2mg per serving.
There's a trainer at my gym who tried to sell me some superdump the other day. When I told him how AAKG is useless he said back to me "I do this for a living bro I know what I'm talking about". I'll make sure to let him know how much "Turk" is in it next time I see him haha

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a trainer at my gym who tried to sell me some superdump the other day. When I told him how AAKG is useless he said back to me "I do this for a living bro I know what I'm talking about". I'll make sure to let him know how much "Turk" is in it next time I see him haha
He might tell you .2mg is plenty generous to get you jacked like him, lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I USED to love mstak... I even spelled my name on here wrong to reflect how much I enjoyed it. Long story short (check out the pervious pages for my in-depth investigation on the ingredients used by UN :)

Pretty much the ecdy used by UN is the cheap stuff. They add in methoxy which is good but cab be bought in bulk for very cheap. Then they hide the Turk in the prop blend listed last along with the ecdy and methoxy.

I noticed my best gains on mstak when taking two packs a day. For the price you're better off ordering True Turk. However, I have never used true Turk, but do plan on making a purchase one of these days.

At this moment I'd rather hold off and see if iforce comes out with a Ecdymoprh product. I've used their products in the past and just ordered more. So, I feel safe investing my hard earned money with them.

Sooooooo if you do use mstack take twice a day one After breakfast and one pre workout and do NOT pay more them 30$ for it.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He might tell you .2mg is plenty generous to get you jacked like him, lol
Yes!! Because all trainers are jacked no matter what!! I hate 99% of the trainers at commercial gyms... Such tools. Anyays, I highly doubt this guy even knows what Turk is. He probable just found out you need 1-2 grams of protein pre pound of body weight lol

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I USED to love mstak... I even spelled my name on here wrong to reflect how much I enjoyed it. Long story short (check out the pervious pages for my in-depth investigation on the ingredients used by UN :)

Pretty much the ecdy used by UN is the cheap stuff. They add in methoxy which is good but cab be bought in bulk for very cheap. Then they hide the Turk in the prop blend listed last along with the ecdy and methoxy.

I noticed my best gains on mstak when taking two packs a day. For the price you're better off ordering True Turk. However, I have never used true Turk, but do plan on making a purchase one of these days.

At this moment I'd rather hold off and see if iforce comes out with a Ecdymoprh product. I've used their products in the past and just ordered more. So, I feel safe investing my hard earned money with them.

Sooooooo if you do use mstack take twice a day one After breakfast and one pre workout and do NOT pay more them 30$ for it.
did 2 packs of mstack work better than regular dosed e-bol?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did 2 packs of mstack work better than regular dosed e-bol?
I have never tried ebol... I've always gone with mstack and sci-fit 300. I was going to order some ebol until we decided ecdymorph and turk was the only way to go. Now that being said, I think mstak worked because of the Turk - not the ecdy but once again it's a prob blend of 750mg divided by 4 with Turk listed 3rd. I really do love the pumps and muscle fullness when taking 2 packs a day. Just ordered 4 bottles of iforce's TestV2 (contains ecdymorph) and can not wait to compared the two.

If I ever find ebol on sale I MIGHT try it. I just don't like how they only use a small amount of Turk.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I have never tried ebol... I've always gone with mstack and sci-fit 300. I was going to order some ebol until we decided ecdymorph and turk was the only way to go. Now that being said, I think mstak worked because of the Turk - not the ecdy but once again it's a prob blend of 750mg divided by 4 with Turk listed 3rd. I really do love the pumps and muscle fullness when taking 2 packs a day. Just ordered 4 bottles of iforce's TestV2 (contains ecdymorph) and can not wait to compared the two.

If I ever find ebol on sale I MIGHT try it. I just don't like how they only use a small amount of Turk.
I think theres more turk in ebol. I just cant do prop blends anymore, they are such a scam.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think theres more turk in ebol. I just cant do prop blends anymore, they are such a scam.
I completely agree with you! The only way i will use a prob blend is if the company tell me what's in it or at least tells me enough.

In no way am I suggesting you order mstack - I'm done with UN, as soon as my stash of mstack runs out. The company just seems like they're up to no good! They made me jump thru hoops to find out what I wanted to know but still left me with unanswered questions. I also find it suspicious they no longer are an AM board sponsor...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about SCI-FIT's 300 mg "100% pure 20-beta-ECD" (<-----says that on my bottle in "yellow" attached) claims? The stuff cant be totally garbage as I have used them (HIGH DOSES! $$$$) with decent results

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Whacked, how did u dose it? And do u have anything else to compare it to?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
POST #1: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/160857-ecdysterone-any-fans.html

SciFit instead: 6 caps/day (1 cap x 6 doses) + DS Lean Xtreme

Adding TBOL made it "more fun" too

These cycles arent cheap but they are CLEAN and side free and effective for me. I respond well to ECD. I also love LeanXtreme and always run it alongside my ECD runs. Talk about an insane recomp! LOVE IT

Seems like whatever I eat goes to my muscles. Makes all these insulin mimickers/insulin sensitizers look weak. None of those work for me.

Whacked, how did u dose it? And do u have anything else to compare it to?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
POST #1: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/160857-ecdysterone-any-fans.html

These cycles arent cheap but they are CLEAN and side free and effective for me. I respond well to ECD. I also love LeanXtreme and always run it alongside my ECD runs. Talk about an insane recomp! LOVE IT

Seems like whatever I eat goes to my muscles. Makes all these insulin mimickers/insulin sensitizers look weak. None of those work for me.
I remember that post lol seems sooooooo long ago haha

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hehe doesnt it?!! :D

LOLOL

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

1. THAT'S why you spell you name like that. Thank you.

2. Yes... M-Stak is off limits for anyone looking to use their money wisely.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I was going to order some ebol until we decided ecdymorph and turk was the only way to go.

Now that being said, I think mstak worked because of the Turk - not the ecdy but once again it's a prob blend of 750mg divided by 4 with Turk listed 3rd.

Just ordered 4 bottles of iforce's TestV2 (contains ecdymorph) and can not wait to compared the two.
Please let us know how you like your T-V2 :)

I completely agree with you! The only way i will use a prob blend is if the company tell me what's in it or at least tells me enough.

In no way am I suggesting you order mstack - I'm done with UN, as soon as my stash of mstack runs out. The company just seems like they're up to no good! They made me jump thru hoops to find out what I wanted to know but still left me with unanswered questions. I also find it suspicious they no longer are an AM board sponsor...
YES! Why is this so hard... the company should at THE VERY least tell their PAYING clientele (the REASON they are even IN business) if they are receiving the minimal clinical dosage per serving (goes for ANY product).

I've also sworn off Animal/Universal for good...

What about SCI-FIT's 300 mg "100% pure 20-beta-ECD" (<-----says that on my bottle in "yellow" attached) claims? The stuff cant be totally garbage as I have used them (HIGH DOSES! $$$$) with decent results
I have always wanted to try it as well... almost added it to my cart months ago as I was doing some pretty feverish research on the compounds since I've always loved it. I just couldn't pull the trigger (VISA) though, because I didn't feel confident in the purchase at the end of the day. I was met with a BRICK WALL when I emailed Sci-Fit directly AND the website that carried it, and no one offered any help or reassurance that it was at least highly standardized (98%+ in my mind is ALL that is efficacious and worth the money).

I'll say this, and I want to make it VERY clear I'm saying it without any hyperbole or over-emphasis: EcdyMorph works for me on a level that truly approaches prescription T3 (Cytomel) chemical usage, as far as protein utilization and body recompositioning. PERIOD.

I mean that with utmost honesty and a firm foundation on years of applied science, competitive bodybuilding, and endless trial and error. I notice a dramatic tightening effect (IF nutrition is on) without cardio, my physique stays full for a super majority of the day (even upon rising before having breakfast, on an empty stomach), and the pumps are the embodiment of EXTREME.

Now.... if ONLY Need to Build Muscle produced an EcdyMorph product - my bank account would shrink, but my physique WOULDN'T!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. THAT'S why you spell you name like that. Thank you.

2. Yes... M-Stak is off limits for anyone looking to use their money wisely.
Yes, I know!! It drives you crazy you OCD SOB!!

LOL!!

Maybe you know someone who can fix it for me...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I know!! It drives you crazy you OCD SOB!!

LOL!!

Maybe you know someone who can fix it for me...
You're alright... StaCKed Cop! ;)

You must be, because you just called me an OCD SOB, and this is what flashed on my screen:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to StakedCop again.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Don't ya just hate that! Haha
1. YES, I do hate that...
2. We're now over 6,000 views
3. SUPER DOSING EcdyMorph has treated me very, very well! ;)
4. If I receive enough interest, I might take my SUPER DOSING protocol, to MEGA DOSING status and report back

ECDYMORPH!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good point

So HOW do we obtain this information if the product simply says ECD?

Yes, so long as it is RCE and not CV.
Also, given the following from the EcdyMorph web site, common sense would dictate that Sci-Fit HAS TO BE CV and NOT RCE....agreed?

There is controversy as to how much ecdysterone someone must consume to obtain desired results. The debate has risen due to the various extracts that have been used in the many different ecdysterone containing products. The quality of the ecdysterone extract greatly influences effectiveness. We have found that a 20 mg dose off a 99% 20hydroxyecdysone in crystalline form is effective and should be taken two to threes times a day. Ecdysterone has a relatively short half life, so frequent dosing is necessary. Many companies using a cheaper, lesser pure extracts suggest consumers to take much higher amounts to receive benefits. We are convinced that 20 mg of EcdyMorph is more beneficial than several hundred milligrams of a Cyanotis Vaga ecdysterone extract.
Again, SciFit allegedly has 100% of 20-Beta-ECD at 300 mg PER CAP! It HAS to be the CV stuff huh?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good point

So HOW do we obtain this information if the product simply says ECD?

Also, given the following from the EcdyMorph web site, common sense would dictate that Sci-Fit HAS TO BE CV and NOT RCE....agreed?

Again, SciFit allegedly has 100% of 20-Beta-ECD at 300 mg PER CAP! It HAS to be the CV stuff huh?
It's safe to say it's CV... The price tag would be triple if it was RCE.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am very serious.

How'd the talk go with the CEO?

Is it time for beta testers yet?!?

Can you tell I'm EXCITED!!??

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Good stuff to know, thank you Stacked. Ive always really like UN's supps, but ill keep watching what your using and may have to roll with that. Since your familiar with UN's mstack, your comparisons are legit to me.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff to know, thank you Stacked. Ive always really like UN's supps, but ill keep watching what your using and may have to roll with that. Since your familiar with UN's mstack, your comparisons are legit to me.
Keep a close eye on this thread buddy!