Ecdysterone - Any fans here?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any proof it will effect the half life? i think it will just slow absorbtion. also, any response back to what i said about vitamin c?

i think the only thing that is gonna help ecdy is bioperine/grapefruit juice(if ecdy is metabolized by the enzyme the juice blocks)
I think I should of said absorption, half life is the wrong word.

Vitamin C on the other hand does increase half life.

from Ebol's writeup
Vitamin C has been added to E-BOL to provide its ingredients with further antioxidant protection and increase the half life (the time a compound stays active) of the active ingredients in E-BOL. Vitamin C has the unique ability to order make one's urine more acidic. This is important because when the urine becomes acidic it will decrease the ionized percent of acidic compounds (like the ecdysteroids found in E-BOL), thus increasing their re-absorption from the urine in the intestine and increasing their half life (the time they stay active in the body).

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established

from Ebol's writeup
facepalm about the urine reabsorbtion in the intestines. if there was urine in ur intestines it would be called buttpiss. its not "urine" until the nephrons of the kidneys. it should say renal tubules instead of intestines. and i dont think the previous sentence is right either. eh, still a great product.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
facepalm about the urine reabsorbtion in the intestines. if there was urine in ur intestines it would be called buttpiss. its not "urine" until the nephrons of the kidneys. it should say renal tubules instead of intestines. and i dont think the previous sentence is right either. eh, still a great product.
Yeah....I dunno...Urine does great for me, I think MT carries it.

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established

from Ebol's writeup
If vit C is beneficial would adding an emergen-C to the drink you take the ecdy with be a big advantage?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If vit C is beneficial would adding an emergen-C to the drink you take the ecdy with be a big advantage?
I would say that if your taking a product other than ebol to just take cheap vitamin C from wallmart with your ecdy, preferably 500mg doses.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I would say that if your taking a product other than ebol to just take cheap vitamin C from wallmart with your ecdy, preferably 500mg doses.
This! :)

I know what I'm buying next time I'm at Sam's Club ;)

GREAT information guys - almost up to 7,000 views in this thread, and I've really enjoyed the exchange.

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Any recommendations on what brand of bioperine to buy and how to dose it with the ecdymorph?

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Even though I don't like you, I'll help you out.

HAAAA!

I use Swanson's Bioperine (they come in 10mg capsules).
Not really sure why you dont like me considering I havent done anything to you, but thanks for the help.

Some of my measly reps to you

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Also how are you dosing it if you dont mind?
I don't mind at all, I replied to your PM by the way. I hope we can see eye to eye.

At any rate, I have been taking 10mg 4x/day with breakfast, pre-wo/post-po, and finally before bed. I am also a fan of the other contributing supplements I listed above. VERY low cost, and even if the enhancement is nominal, it still created an upsurge in efficacy and subsequently anabolism.

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
I don't mind at all, I replied to your PM by the way. I hope we can see eye to eye.

At any rate, I have been taking 10mg 4x/day with breakfast, pre-wo/post-po, and finally before bed. I am also a fan of the other contributing supplements I listed above. VERY low cost, and even if the enhancement is nominal, it still created an upsurge in efficacy and subsequently anabolism.
Thanks for the good advice!

doolee

Awards
Amazing ecdy sold by muscle mass called kreanabolyn (not sure if it has been mentioned in this giant of a thread). Definitely one of if not my favorite supplement. Increased bench by 40 pounds in 2-3 months with proper diet/strength program.
High quality ecdy (98% conc.), l-dopa, kre-alkalyn creatine, bioperine, and hydroxy L isoleucine. Seriously did wonders for me.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing ecdy sold by muscle mass called kreanabolyn (not sure if it has been mentioned in this giant of a thread). Definitely one of if not my favorite supplement. Increased bench by 40 pounds in 2-3 months with proper diet/strength program.
High quality ecdy (98% conc.), l-dopa, kre-alkalyn creatine, bioperine, and hydroxy L isoleucine. Seriously did wonders for me.
I've heard of this product. It's hard to find... WHY IS ALL THE GOOD SH!T HARD TO FREAKING FIND!

Ok, it's not THAT hard to find (thank the lord for google) it's just that none of the sites I order from stock them - lol just more $ I am gonna have to spend on shipping.

That ^^ has absolutely nothing to do with my post. I just find it extremely hilarious...

doolee

Awards
they have pretty low shipping I believe, but they only distribute through the website.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I love and hate the website at the same time. I am a person who enjoys and enriched literary experience where science and supplements are involved, BUT, I really wish it was all tied up nice and neat with a SUPPLEMENT FACTS LABEL AT THE BOTTOM!

PS: 2 pills a day.......... right.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love and hate the website at the same time. I am a person who enjoys and enriched literary experience where science and supplements are involved, BUT, I really wish it was all tied up nice and neat with a SUPPLEMENT FACTS LABEL AT THE BOTTOM!

PS: 2 pills a day.......... right.
Lmao

Now that I look back I agree 100% and the reason I did NOT order were as you stated.

jayice

Awards
Hey Guys! im wondering if you think Tonvara True Turk compares to Ecdymoph that has been spoken about? AS im confused between the two!?

Thanks!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Guys! im wondering if you think Tonvara True Turk compares to Ecdymoph that has been spoken about? AS im confused between the two!?

Thanks!
I don't think anyone on here has used both Turk and ecdymorph. Wacked is gonna stack them though (whats the word wacked?) Maybe he will be kind enough to log that little adventure.. :D. I just started using a test booster / ecdymorph product today gonna run it for 8 weeks then use True Turk for another 8 weeks. Reviews to follow.

Just keep checking this thread lots more to come!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone on here has used both Turk and ecdymorph. Wacked is gonna stack them though (whats the word wacked?) Maybe he will be kind enough to log that little adventure.. :D. I just started using a test booster / ecdymorph product today gonna run it for 8 weeks then use True Turk for another 8 weeks. Reviews to follow.

Just keep checking this thread lots more to come!
Haha, nice picture. What would that happen to be? Something I wish I had a whole crop of growing just outside my home gym perhaps? ;)

PS: Start a log now, and link to it here my friend.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, nice picture. What would that happen to be? Something I wish I had a whole crop of growing just outside my home gym perhaps? ;)

PS: Start a log now, and link to it here my friend.
Ya know what? Even better yet, I think I'll just start daily or.... Maybe weekly journal. I don't know if I believe in running a non sponsored log. I mean if we all start running logs for free then what incentive will the sponsors have to give us free products?

I'm just having a hard time thinking of a title..

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Ecdy Fever....

Did someone put up a list of all products that contain it?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Ya know what? Even better yet, I think I'll just start daily or.... Maybe weekly journal. I don't know if I believe in running a non sponsored log. I mean if we all start running logs for free then what incentive will the sponsors have to give us free products?

1. I just cringed. Running a log on your own accord is the basal construct and elemental foundation of a forum's purpose. It spreads objective information, of your own perspective untainted by the prospect of being given free product, and affords the readership a much more believable, immerse, and enriched engagement of thought and discussion.

2. Call it: Running "Company name" + "Product Name" with EcdyMorph!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SOOOOON VERY SOON :afro:

I don't think anyone on here has used both Turk and ecdymorph. Wacked is gonna stack them though (whats the word wacked?) Maybe he will be kind enough to log that little adventure.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. I just cringed. Running a log on your own accord is the basal construct and elemental foundation of a forum's purpose. It spreads objective information, of your own perspective untainted by the prospect of being given free product, and affords the readership a much more believable, immerse, and enriched engagement of thought and discussion.

2. Call it: Running "Company name" + "Product Name" with EcdyMorph!
LOL!! I see your point but, for some reason I'm just not %100 for it. Having only run one full log and started another about 2 weeks ago (both sponsored) maybe I've become greedy and feel entitled to free products in exchange for a detailed daily log?? I HATE both entitlement and greed Ick reminds me of life long collectors of warfare and "were's my Obama money?"

Ok way off point!! Thanks for helping me overcome that issue haha will start a log in the coming day or 2

Back on point

We discussed several products that contain EcdyMorph

Free reign
Testabolan V2
Sovni (sp) humanaTest this company also make a few other products containing Ecdymorph.

Also True Turk is a must try IMO

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I see your point but, for some reason I'm just not %100 for it.

Having only run one full log and started another about 2 weeks ago (both sponsored) maybe I've become greedy and feel entitled to free products in exchange for a detailed daily log??

I HATE both entitlement and greed it reminds me of life long collectors of welfare and "where's my Obama money?"

Thanks for helping me overcome that issue haha will start a log in the coming day or 2

SDN Free Reign
Testabolan V2
Your phone's auto-insert for spelling has sabotaged your posting, haha! I edited the above post for you, cause I'm that kind of guy. I don't think you meant warfare, but rather welfare ;)

At any rate... I think your fears of this massive epidemic and ground swell in new non-sponsored supplements logs simultaneously and spontaneously happening, all to the dismay of the supplement big wigs stroking their white cats in their swivel chair... might be a little exaggerated.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your phone's auto-insert for spelling has sabotaged your posting, haha! I edited the above post for you, cause I'm that kind of guy. I don't think you meant warfare, but rather welfare ;)

At any rate... I think your fears of this massive epidemic and ground swell in new non-sponsored supplements logs simultaneously and spontaneously happening, all to the dismay of the supplement big wigs stroking their white cats in their swivel chair... might be a little exaggerated.
Haha thanks and for the record I was driving while typing that! Stupid iPhone!!!

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
I think that iForces Fadogia with Mass Addiction Amplified would be a sick natty stack.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I think that iForces Fadogia with Mass Addiction Amplified would be a sick natty stack.
Or, just as another suggestion... NTBM's BRIDGE since it has the Fadogia extracted from the STEM only, the actual ergogenic efficacious portion, paired with an entire assortment of blood volumizing and anti-cortisol components; along with SDN's FREE REIGN since it pairs not only true EcdyMorph at NINETY-NINE percent purity, but, an entire Test Boosting Blend AND Humanofort for expedited recovery!!!

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yikes. And people wonder why it's hard to take sponsored logs seriously.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Fellas. My Tonvara Turkesterone has arrived. ;)

I start my RUN today. PLAN: 12 weeks.

I am NOT good at entering daily info, stats, changes, etc....so I will simply and HONESTLY keep you updated from time to time on my progress or lack there of.

5'11 220lbs 11-12% b.fat In my 40's 250-275 Grams of Protein a day

I do 8 small meals a day (includes pre and post workout shakes).

I will NOT change anything other than the supplements to give a true assessment of what these did for me. One important caveat, I always run LeanXtreme alongside ECD as the two work synergistically well for me from a recomp perspective. Also, I tend to cheat more on my ECD/LeanXtreme runs as I seem to be able get away with it big time!

E-Bol: 6 caps per day (meals 1-6)
TrueTurk: 4 caps per day (meals # 1,3,5,7)
LeanXtreme: 3 caps per day (meals #1,4,7)
(I avoid most supps at my last meal of the day (#8) as it's too close to bed time and everything jacks with my sleep)

Will keep you posted.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established

I am NOT good at entering daily info, stats, changes, etc....so I will simply and HONESTLY keep you updated from time to time on my progress or lack there of.

5'11 220lbs 11-12% b.fat In my 40's 250-275 Grams of Protein a day

I do 8 small meals a day (includes pre and post workout shakes).

I will NOT change anything other than the supplements to give a true assessment of what these did for me. One important caveat, I always run LeanXtreme alongside ECD as the two work synergistically well for me from a recomp perspective. Also, I tend to cheat more on my ECD/LeanXtreme runs as I seem to be able get away with it big time!

E-Bol: 6 caps per day (meals 1-6)
TrueTurk: 4 caps per day (meals # 1,3,5,7)
LeanXtreme: 3 caps per day (meals #1,4,7)
(I avoid most supps at my last meal of the day (#8) as it's too close to bed time and everything jacks with my sleep)

Will keep you posted.
full servings of ebol, turk, and leanx... i bet ur gonna feel amazing

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

You're pretty good about contributing regularly to this thread... why not just make a new one we can subscribe to, and link it here, doing the same?

Anyway, all the best and have fun!

NOTE: I increased my EcdyMorph to 24 caps per day :) Pretty sure that's never been done before, I'm exploring the unknown realm of the final frontier, haha!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
full servings of ebol, turk, and leanx... i bet ur gonna feel amazing
Me too! $$$$$$$$$$$$ LMAO :p

NOTE: I increased my EcdyMorph to 24 caps per day :) Pretty sure that's never been done before, I'm exploring the unknown realm of the final frontier, haha!
Holyyyy Moly, What's THAT cost per month Mr Trump? :(

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know... people ;)
Bodybuilding is an expensive lifestyle,

some people blow all their money at the bar, smart people blow it on turk, and smarter people blow turk for better absorption.

jayice

Awards
hey guys i was wondering what you think is the best ecdymorph product?

thanks

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tough call especially given the fact iForce is now planning to relase a EcdyPure produce soon (yum!)

My ONLY beef with the EcdyPure products is that they contain a bunch of other items mixed in I am not interested in. NO ONE sells pure EcdyPure by itself (that I am aware of). That said, all the reports on the various EcdyPure blends have been outstanding. I am just not a fan of proprietary blends.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tough call especially given the fact iForce is now planning to relase a EcdyPure produce soon (yum!)

My ONLY beef with the EcdyPure products is that they contain a bunch of other items mixed in I am not interested in. NO ONE sells pure EcdyPure by itself (that I am aware of). That said, all the reports on the various EcdyPure blends have been outstanding. I am just not a fan of proprietary blends.
Ecdysten is Ecdypure, they only add 5mg of Bioperine to enhance delivery. Its not a prop blend either.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You mean ecdymorph? Right

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CRAP! You are correct. Sorry fellas.

EcdyMORPH is the prized jewel not EcdyPure. Sorry (thanks SC)

Haha ok good I was like WTF did I miss!! Yes EcdyMorph is king

Whacked, how is the Turk treating you? I have a 10% off coupon and and curious if I should make the purchase or wait for Iforce. I have at least a 2 month supply of ecdy but ya know it never hurts to have more!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna update very soon. Figured I'd wait a full week for it to kick in
In short, it's going WELL given short duration I've been on! ;)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna update very soon. Figured I'd wait a full week for it to kick in
In short, it's going WELL given short duration I've been on! ;)
Good time to be taking ecdy and turk....Its cold season and ecdy and turk have immune boosting properties. Im using both myself primarily for immune support.