Ecdysterone - Any fans here?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
It's safe to say it's CV... The price tag would be triple if it was RCE.
THIS!

PS: Nice job searching for and researching on the EcdyMorph website ;) Motivated I See! I found it a while ago and thought it WAS REALLY LACKING and needed updated and polished. MAN - it's like NO ONE aside from the athlete's with experience with it, seems to care if it succeeds in the marketplace! :(

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
It's safe to say it's CV... The price tag would be triple if it was RCE.
Good stuff to know, thank you Stacked. Ive always really like UN's supps, but ill keep watching what your using and may have to roll with that. Since your familiar with UN's mstack, your comparisons are legit to me.
I've also used M-Stak, many times over - along with now being on the purer EcdyMorph for a couple months without cessation now... so forget that zero and come follow a winner ;)

HAHA! Rulk... awesome man, you spelled his name StaCKed cop :) My day is now complete.

Keep a close eye on this thread buddy!
This. EYE know EYE will ;) (Pun intended)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Any progress ?
show me the ecdy!
WERD :afro:
I'd LOVE to see a 15mg+/capsule dosed EcdyMorph product come to market for $15... but I seriously have huge (read: impenetrable) doubts that it's possible, in regards to the raw costs for this compound. It's not unlikely, it's impossible - unless a less-than-genuine raw is sourced.

Being such an avid EcdyMorph user and advocate... I'm afraid this is all just a

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
20mg/pill
servings per container: 120
Price = $24.99

I want to eat about 10 bottles of this.

On another note, does anyone have any proof that theres a difference between the 95% extract and the 99% ecdymorph?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok no promises yet, but to be honest I would see the following sizes priced as follows(remember this is an ESTIMATE, I could be significantly off), and the pricing is what I estimate NP would sell the product to you for, not our price.

20mg/pill
servings per container: 60
Price = $16

20mg/pill
servings per container: 90
Price = $19.99

20mg/pill
servings per container: 120
Price = $24.99

Now again, I COULD be way off. I'll check into it and let you know.
Bump for amazing ecdymoprh

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Any word on this?

tnubs, does this answer your question?
what i meant is more so theres 110mg of 95% ecdy per serving of e-bol
but no doubt the 99% extracts are anywhere near this level, closer to 20mg/serving. why is it that 99% is so much better than 95%

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Just spent a long time reading this entire thread!

I'm excited!

On the other hand, I am frustrated, too.

Will somebody please wrap this whole thing up and come out with the product we are all wishing for?

Please? :happysad:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what i meant is more so theres 110mg of 95% ecdy per serving of e-bol
but no doubt the 99% extracts are anywhere near this level, closer to 20mg/serving. why is it that 99% is so much better than 95%
Ingredient Source

EcdyMorph (99% 20-hydroxyecdysone) is extracted from the herbaceous perennial plant Rhaponticum Carthamoides. The same plant source used in human and animal studies . Most ecdysterone products sold in the market today use an extract derived from Cyanotis Vaga. This is a much cheaper extract and is usually only standardized to 40-70% 20-Hydroxecdysone.

Extraction Method

EcdyMorph is produced using an extensive series of procedures to reach a purity of 99% 20-hydroxyecdysone. The final step in the process is super critical CO² extraction. This process creates material in a crystalline form. This formation of crystals differentiates EcdyMorph from other ecdysterone extracts. The difference can be seen using X-ray crystallography. This may explain why a 20-hydroxyecdysone extract with puritiy greater than 99% can be considerbly more effective than a slightly less pure extract.

Ecdymoprh dosing

There is controversy as to how much ecdysterone someone must consume to obtain desired results. The debate has risen due to the various extracts that have been used in the many different ecdysterone containing products. The quality of the ecdysterone extract greatly influences effectiveness. We have found that a 20 mg dose off a 99% 20hydroxyecdysone in crystalline form is effective and should be taken two to threes times a day. Ecdysterone has a relatively short half life, so frequent dosing is necessary. Many companies using a cheaper, lesser pure extracts suggest consumers to take much higher amounts to receive benefits. We are convinced that 20 mg of EcdyMorph is more beneficial than several hundred milligrams of a Cyanotis Vaga ecdysterone extract.

This was taking from ecdymoprh's website

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
but thats comparing it to the CV extract, e-bol is still the good stuff from RC. so pulling it from the same source. i guess ill have to try some and test it for myself hehe

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Any chance someone could cliffs this thread? I've noticed that the talk right now seems to be to stick with Ecdymorph if you are going to spend your money wisely.

Any specifically recommended products, dosing schedule (saw the controversy on dosing above) and does someone have the link to the ecdymorph website?

Thanks

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any chance someone could cliffs this thread? I've noticed that the talk right now seems to be to stick with Ecdymorph if you are going to spend your money wisely.

Any specifically recommended products, dosing schedule (saw the controversy on dosing above) and does someone have the link to the ecdymorph website?

Thanks
Google search ecdymorph it's the first page.

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Google search ecdymorph it's the first page.
Any preferences for iForce Nutrition Testabolan V2 vs. Thermolife E-bol?

Im confused as to the difference of Turk vs Ecdymorph as far as quality

Edit: Thanks for the help btw

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any preferences for iForce Nutrition Testabolan V2 vs. Thermolife E-bol?

Im confused as to the difference of Turk vs Ecdymorph as far as quality

Edit: Thanks for the help btw
I haven't used either so I can't compare. However, I should be starting testabolan soon pending on shipping but once I start I'll keep ya updated.

IMO products to try are

True Turk
FREE REIGN
Testabolan V2

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used either so I can't compare. However, I should be starting testabolan soon pending on shipping but once I start I'll keep ya updated.

IMO products to try are

True Turk
FREE REIGN
Testabolan V2
Thanks for the input, will keep it in mind!

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Would you recommend cycling off after a bottle?

edit: just saw johnnie recommended 8 week cycle

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you recommend cycling off after a bottle?
Depends which bottle you're talking about. FREE REIGN looks like it can be used for months on end with no cycle but TestV2 looks like it should be used for about 8 weeks. As far as cycling off of ecdy/Turk I really do not see a need to cycle off. Just switch products - for example I'm going to use TestV2 for 8 weeks then I'll either use True Turk (pending on Wacked's review) then FREE REIGN. After this, which should be about 6 months of anabolic ecdy overdrive, either I-force or another company will put out a ecdymorph solo product for us to play around with!

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Depends which bottle you're talking about. FREE REIGN looks like it can be used for months on end with no cycle but TestV2 looks like it should be used for about 8 weeks. As far as cycling off of ecdy/Turk I really do not see a need to cycle off. Just switch products - for example I'm going to use TestV2 for 8 weeks then I'll either use True Turk (pending on Wacked's review) then FREE REIGN. After this, which should be about 6 months of anabolic ecdy overdrive, either I-force or another company will put out a ecdymorph solo product for us to play around with!

interesting cycle, I would think you would want to cycle off the Free Reign eventually tho due to the trib.

Could be wrong on that

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
damn. thats a lot of ecdy! but u can never have enough and im sure the longer your on it, the better it will get! plus knowing which products work and which dont will be helpful

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh .... pressure's ON! :p

Just switch products - for example I'm going to use TestV2 for 8 weeks then I'll either use True Turk (pending on Wacked's review) then FREE REIGN.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh .... pressure's ON! :p
Lol HEY!!! Remember you started this famous thread!

Ps I see the price dropped 10 pounds for true Turk due to popular demand! This is good news

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D'OH! :(

I missed the sale by 3 days!!

Check this out beeeeetches:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 | 8272386200516 | FREE REIGN-Natural Testosterone Booster 100 | 39.95 | 159.80

HAHA Gonna run the Turk AND the Free Rein! You onyl live once right? I got a trip to Miami in 8 weeks. Need to get peeled :p

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 | 8272386200516 | FREE REIGN-Natural Testosterone Booster 100 | 39.95 | 159.80

HAHA Gonna run the Turk AND the Free Rein! You onyl live once right? I got a trip to Miami in 8 weeks. Need to get peeled :p
Your 8 weeks of supps will cost more then your trip to Miami!! Haha

You gotta log this!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I actually like the profile of sirovi humana test vs free reign....not trying to knock it or anthing at all! But that is what I am gonna end up purchasing for the ecdymorph! I just got sum ebol in so excited to try this out as well to and compare them all! Was thinking ebol for a month then true turk then humana test to see which might affect me the best!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually like the profile of sirovi humana test vs free reign....not trying to knock it or anthing at all! But that is what I am gonna end up purchasing for the ecdymorph! I just got sum ebol in so excited to try this out as well to and compare them all! Was thinking ebol for a month then true turk then humana test to see which might affect me the best!
40Mg a serving and no prob blend... Can argue with that! Let us know how it works brotha

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

IMO products to try are

True Turk
FREE REIGN
Testabolan V2
Now that you write down a few of the EcdyMorph products on the market... it just reminds me how barren the entire offering pool really in regarding this compound. I'm amazed each and ever time I contemplate that fact, especially considering how amazing EcdyMorph is. I suppose the whole of the consumer base still shops on price point though, and larger companies just don't see the value in buying something that is WELL over $1,000 per kilogram.

"Anabolic Ecdy Overdrive..." mmmmmmmm ;)

damn. thats a lot of ecdy! but u can never have enough and im sure the longer your on it, the better it will get! plus knowing which products work and which dont will be helpful
No, you truly can never have enough. The more I take, the more I like it. IT'S SO PHENOMENAL!

Lol HEY!!! Remember you started this famous thread!

Ps I see the price dropped 10 pounds for true Turk due to popular demand! This is good news
Not bad... that covers shipping basically then (wait, isn't shipping free on their site)?

At any rate, they must have gotten it back in stock :)

HAHA Gonna run the Turk AND the Free Rein! You onyl live once right?
AHHHHHWWWWWWW YEAHHHH!!!!

This is sheer awesomeness. LOG IT! :aargh:

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAOOOOOOO

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
x2 humana test looks way better than the other one to me as well.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know the half-life of EcdyMorph (or Ecdy in general) as I'm open to rethinking my daily dosage protocol of 200mg/day EcdyMorph.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is controversy as to how much ecdysterone someone must consume to obtain desired results. The debate has risen due to the various extracts that have been used in the many different ecdysterone containing products. The quality of the ecdysterone extract greatly influences effectiveness. We have found that a 20 mg dose off a 99% 20hydroxyecdysone in crystalline form is effective and should be taken two to threes times a day. Ecdysterone has a relatively short half life, so frequent dosing is necessary. Many companies using a cheaper, lesser pure extracts suggest consumers to take much higher amounts to receive benefits. We are convinced that 20 mg of EcdyMorph is more beneficial than several hundred milligrams of a Cyanotis Vaga ecdysterone extract.
Quote of a quote from post 446. It might be as specific as you get.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would take this even further and speculate that "2-3x" per day is NOT ENOUGH. Perhaps solely anecdotal but for me, a minimum of 5 doses has proved wise.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Quote of a quote from post 446. It might be as specific as you get.
THANKS... reps sent!

I would take this even further and speculate that "2-3x" per day is NOT ENOUGH. Perhaps solely anecdotal but for me, a minimum of 5 doses has proved wise.
I've been doing 3-4x/day, so looks like some adjustments are in order to be ship shape :)

GREAT help fellas, I think I'll just dose with every meal... ahhhh, what's a few more capsules per day anyway? ;)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I've always heard the half life was 30 min

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Well, that's no good.

Here's what I think of that news...

Haha! ;) Where did you hear this? So, that's only 48 servings a day.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, that's no good.

Here's what I think of that news...

Haha! ;) Where did you hear this? So, that's only 48 servings a day.
If I have an unlimited supply like you I would take before EVERY meal. ;)

Edit: the most important times I believe are breakfast pre and post workout.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread is getting stale so I thought I'd add more confusion to whack us all out even further! LMAO :p

Since it's been established that EBOL by Thermolife is decent stuff; why does THIS product get such crappy reviews?

Thermolife's Ecdysten:
The Ecdysterone in this product is Ecdypure™ material, guaranteed to be 98% or higher pure Ecdysterone.

The active anabolic ingredient in Ecdysten is the known steroid, Ecdysterone. Imported directly from the Soviet Union the Ecdysterone in this product is extracted from Rhaponticum carthamoides and is guaranteed to be 98% (or higher) pure. This (and only this) remarkable plant extract, (at this potency), has been proven in numerous clinical studies to be more anabolic than methandrostenolone (Dianabol), with no androgenic or other undesirable side effects. Ecdysten™ is a non-hormonal dietary supplement that will cause a huge increase in anabolism but will not effect hormone levels.

Suggested Use: 1-2 Capsules 3 times per day. For best results it is also recommended to increase your daily protein intake while using this product.

Contains:
15mg Ecdysterone (EcdypureTM)
5mg Bioperine

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
This thread is getting stale so I thought I'd add more confusion to whack us all out even further! LMAO :p

Since it's been established that EBOL by Thermolife is decent stuff; why does THIS product get such crappy reviews?
Because they dont have an army of unpaid reps such as "other" supplement companies to bump up their reviews

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You wanna try to take ecdy/turk with fats and fish oil to help prolong half life.

I take mine with fish oil and a piece of avacado.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
If I have an unlimited supply like you I would take before EVERY meal. ;)

Edit: the most important times I believe are breakfast pre and post workout.
Well.... nothing is unlimited.... but close.

I have been doing breakfast, pre-workout, post-workout, and prior to bed.

I see Whacked threw a wrench in here with something, since the conversation was getting 'stale,' haha, I agree... but sometimes 'stale is good' because it implied that perhaps we are growing nearer to a consensus.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Well, first of all there is a difference (perhaps nominal) in the 99% crystalline extract in EcdyMorph and 98% Ecdy - as far as the differing anabolic yield elicited between the two, who knows. Also, 15mg 3x/day (I'm guessing what the bottle suggests) wouldn't truly suffice in my experiences even with true EcdyMorph, let alone "guaranteed 98% or higher," Ecdy (love that "or higher" part, haha, like some superior product is going to accidentally find its way into their capsules, and the production line employees testing the batches are like 'hey no big deal, some EcdyMorph accidentally fell in').

"Here at Ford Motor Company, when you purchase one of our vehicles such as the F-150 or Mustang, we personally promise that you'll be receiving a car that functions and performs JUST as good as an F-150, Ford Mustang, OR BETTER!"

What!? So.... I'm going to buy a Mustang, and OOPS, the salesman accidentally gave me a Bugatti in stead.

These shortcoming paired with the fact it has a terribly short half life, and of course self-proclaimed bodybuilders are for the most part over-reliant upon supplements (and swiftly use them as convenient scapegoats when globs of lean tissue doesn't magically manifest on their frames overnight) each lend their contributing factors to the 'less than stellar' review pool.

Because they dont have an army of unpaid reps such as "other" supplement companies to bump up their reviews
Oh ouch, wow... you sure burned 'that' company! Seven posts and you're already exercising your sarcasm muscle here on the forums. How clever and overwhelmingly awesome you are with your cutting candor and high insight into the evil inner workings of the supplement industry!

You wanna try to take ecdy/turk with fats and fish oil to help prolong half life.

I've been doing this, along with adding in 6,7-dihydroxybergamottin, bioperine, Emblica officinalis, Triphala, and grapefruit extract.

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Oh ouch, wow... you sure burned 'that' company! Seven posts and you're already exercising your sarcasm muscle here on the forums. How clever and overwhelmingly awesome you are with your cutting candor and high insight into the evil inner workings of the supplement industry!
I'm not sure if you are confused about this or not. I wasnt referring to anything you represent or your company at all, can't really tell if you were being overly aggressive to be funny or are simply overdramatic...but it was inappropriate. I wasn't referring to anything in this thread or anyone associated with this thread. I have seen a few supplement companies railroading those ratings polls to make their products appear much better than they are

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established

any proof it will effect the half life? i think it will just slow absorbtion. also, any response back to what i said about vitamin c?

i think the only thing that is gonna help ecdy is bioperine/grapefruit juice(if ecdy is metabolized by the enzyme the juice blocks)